Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn

Go down 
+4
Navarre
Orandulum
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 am

[color=#404040] - Atlas.

[color=#408000] - Prof. Sycamore.

Last edited by Cracked Atlas on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:05 am

I would go in, but you stole my colour green!

If I decide to come in later on, do I have to be a trainer, or can I be a highly intelligent Machop?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 pm

I don't /think/ I could allow a highly intelligent Machop.

And I'm trying yo use unique colours, so I'll change me green.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:56 pm

in anime there is an episode where they discover that a strong pokemon trainer is actually a disguised Scizor that had been trained to battle with pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Anime canon =/= game canon.

And guess which one I'm going by? (I'll give you hint. I already said it out right earlier in the thread.)
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:15 pm

What if I come up with a plausible/reasonable explanation for why he is how he is?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Uh, PM we with the reason you had in mind. And it better be a damn good reason.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm going to wait for two of my mafia games finish before popping in here, but when I do I'll put it in my character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:53 am

IC has been temporarily locked.

Navarre, I can't stop you from quitting, but if it's because you have a problem with Orandulum, then please take it up with him and don't let it get in the way of your RPing. If you were quitting for any other reason, I'd probably be fine with it, but quitting just 'cos you've had a temper tantrum because of something Orandulum said? Please don't give up that easily.

Also, and this is aimed at everyone, we have OOC threads. Use them!
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Actually, you know what? People have started posting again. I gave you a chance to rejoin graciously, and you squandered it. Consider yourself permanently out of this RP.

In other news, Beese, your char has been re-accepted, and will join shortly. You're not allowed, however, to battle anyone or do anything plot important, unless I let you.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
In other news, Beese, your char has been re-accepted, and will join shortly. You're not allowed, however, to battle anyone or do anything plot important, unless I let you.
Oh, this is oh so lulzy.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Radical.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:59 am

I might re-write my character slightly, or majorly. Probalby change apperance and add more to the bio
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Sure. Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Name: Glarthir, Karpfu Extraordinaire
Appearance: 6'3, Blue Eyes, Slicked back black hair, Black Tuxedo, white shirt, red bow-tie.
Home Region: He has no home, he was born in the ocean with his Magikarp Brethren.
Team: Magikarp, Magikarp, Magikarp, Magikarp, Magikarp, Magikarp,
Notable equipment/items: 2 Magikarp strapped to his back, useable as a jetpack.
Bio: Ever since I can remeber I was with my Magikarps, I was washed up on the shore of Slateport city surrounded by magikarps. I've never been challenged to a pokemon duel before, I just hyperbeam people in the face. I was sent here on a secret special mission from the Grand Karp, the ultimate power in the universe. He like told me to join some people and I like, totally did so. I also play a mean electric guitar, OH I ride a majorkarp... well, his name is Steve but he likes the badass name. He often flighs backwards though the sky, Magikarp don't have eyes on their ass... so I have reigns on him so he knows where to go. I also speak fluent karp.
Personality: Layed Back, Drugged Up, Confused at everything.
Misc: Through beating and training, has trained Magikarps how to use hyper-beam, even though he doesn't like challenging people to duels or entering contests, most people that walk up to him and try anything gets a hyper-beam to the face. He also has been known to break the 4th wall.

Also, on a related note http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/339/c/5/hyperbeam_magikarp_by_video320-d34b9ki.jpg

ALSO, That's just a filler name. I'm tossed on what his name should be... something awesome... and karpy

Last edited by Beese on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:50 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Actually, I'll keep the name of Glarthir.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Is the team heading near Dewford anytime soon? If not, Slateport is also good. Mac the Machop (I'll post his character sheet in a second or four) is currently working with Brawly in his gym as his lead pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Urm, hmm. Our main targets are Mt. Pyre, followed by Mauville and Fortree. But, remembering that you would've had to leave your home when Shadow take over... Either you would be in Mossdeep already, or you'd be heading there.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Mauville? That's near-ish the desert. That'd be a perfect hiding spot for me. Swing past the desert on your way in/out of Mauville.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Got it.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:59 am

In my next post, I'll start moving us away from Mossdeep.

Before I do that, I'm going to open up sign-ups for 1337ness, Orandulum or Mizicho, if they'd like to make a second character. You know, to make up for Navarre's rage quit.

If none of you want to, that's fine. I'll just keep moving the RP forward as planned. You can probably even make a second char at a later date, if you want to.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Well, Mac's Mr. Mime essentially acts as another player... I know I'm still yet to post the character sheet, but he has a Mr. Mime that he rarely puts away.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Name: Zen'aku
Appearance: 6'2 relitively muscular build, wild grey hair down to his shoulders, Elongated Canine fangs, two red spikes painted over his eyes, long claw like nails.
Home Region: Hoenn
Team: Mightyena, Lucario, Magnectric, Houndoom, Arcanine, Luxray.
Notable equipment/items: A talisman that he wears around his neck, it repels Ghost Pokemon.
Bio: Once there was boy named Damien. he lived with his parents in a small house next to a river in in the mountains, his parents were prospectors who spent most of their time panning for gold in the river and left Damien to play with their Poochyena. Over the years a strong bond formed between Damien and this Poochyena to the point where his parent would almost swear that they could hear the others thoughts.

The pair would often have adventures in the woods surrounding the house, from chasing after rabbits to just running around untill they couldn't run anymore. On one of these adventures they met a young Houndoor that seemed to have lost it's parents and invited him to play with them, from then on the little pack of two became three as the Houndoor joined in. As Damien grew up into a strong young teenager the Mightyena and Houndoor both evolved. Things started to change as time went by and the little adventures changed from chasing rabbits to hunting rabbits and just running around to establishing and protecting their territory from intruders. Despite all this Damien kept up regular human behavior most of the time due to his parents influence.

However, one day, as Damien and his small pack returned from a rabbit hunt they saw smoke rising from the direction of his parents house. fearing the worst he rushed home with his pokemon to find the house fully ablaze and his parents dead near the river with arrows riddling their bodies. the loss of his parents triggered something inside of him as he raised his head to sky and howled mournfully, his packmates joining in. very soon however the howl changed from one of mourning to one of anger and vengance as the wind blew in his direction and the scent of humans reached his nose. these had to have been the ones who caused this. With only the the thought of revenge on their minds they set out to follow the tracks of the natives. It took only a few hours to catch up to the group, as they had set up a celebration and were dancing around the fire in the middle.

What appeared to be the leader held something up for the crowd to see, it was the necklace that his mother used to wear, it was supposed to ward off the bad spirits. As the Leader shook the Amulet with glee he never saw the form of Damien Leap out of the bushes before his throat was torn out by elongated fangs. In the moment that the natives stood, stunned at what had just happened Mightyena and Houndoom leaped into battle and joined their packleader as they tore through the crowd. The Natives ran in fear from the Daemon that killed their kinsmen left and right, the daemon that they had unknowingly unleashed. the survivors ran to the other remaining clans and the nearby settlements warning everyone of Zen'Aku, The Daemon Wolf, and his pack of Terrors.

Over the next 8 years Damien, now Zen'Aku, added three more members to his pack. A crate that held a half drowned Luxio floated down the river and was rescued by the pack. Not willing to leave a defenseless Pokemon in the woods they adopted it into their pack and it made a fully recovery, adding more strength to the already feared pack. An Electrike was eventually added to the group as well as a Lucario.

Life was pretty simple for the pack of seven, get up, hunt, eat, sleep and occasionally protect their territory. however one day a group of humans came, they destroyed everything in their path. Chopping down trees, Redirecting the river and stripping the earth bare of anything they could garner. Zen'Aku and his Pack tried hard to repel these invaders but they came with numbers unending and unrelenting. after nearly losing Magnectric in a desperate battle, he accepted that he must flee if he were to protect his pack.

Every Settlement that came across seemed to play host to a giant tower of black, similar to the one being built back near his valley, as such he dare not enter them. Finally he came across City that held no such Tower, with great relief he headed towards the settlement staying cautious of humans who might try to attack him and his own...

Personality: Zen'Aku is ruled mainly by his instincts as they are what has kept him alive all these years, how ever he can still speak english quite well as he was a teenager when the Event happend. he also has a human level of cunning, wich is another reason why his pack are so feared. Zen'Aku is fiercely protective of his pack and will usually eliminate anything that he regards as a threat to them.
Misc: Lucario has taught Zen'Aku how to tap into his Aura, this allows him to feel his surroundings and predict what will happen a split second before it happens, allowing his very fast reaction times. the term "Pokemon Battle Rules" holds no meaning for him. if he has enemy he wishes to defeat he will defeat it, through any means necessary, as long as it doesn't endanger his pack. basically, if you throw one pokemon at him at a time, he still attack you with all of his pack, that includes himself. as you can probably tell none of his pack have Pokeballs so they are always out.

P.S. the city I was refering to was Mossdeep, so I'm thinking that Sycamore can find him or something.
P.S.S. I told myself when I started writing this "Alright Patrick, this will be a nic and short bio, just a breif explanation of his history and then it will be done". Yet here I am again, 4 hours later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next