Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn

Go down 
+4
Navarre
Orandulum
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:49 pm

I don't wanna read all that...

In the future, write two bios. One, your long, stupidly in-depth, ridiculously over the top bio, and the other, a abridged version.

I'll accept/reject sometime in the next 4 hours, then we can get going again.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Accepted, but I have a few terms.

One, you must acquire Pokéballs and learn how to use them. A max of one Pokémon out of it's ball is enforced, for convenience sake.

Two, at some point, let another character teach you how to battle properly. After all, that's just good etiquette.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 pm

ok, sure.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Orandulum, I think you wanna learn to fight from me, but I'll check your bio first.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:54 pm

yeah, I think you would best be able to teach him.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Also, this is going to be my colour.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Are you guys deliberately stealing the greens from me?
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:47 am

AcRv wrote:
Are you guys deliberately stealing the greens from me?
That colour is actually the >Green Text from 4chan.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:56 pm

It's still a green
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 am

Can I still sign up?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Seeing as Orandulum's taking so effing long to post, you sure can. Just post your char sheet here, read through what's happened already if you haven't yet and find a way to slot yourself in.

This forum really isn't the place I should use the phrase 'slot yourself in'.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Seeing as Orandulum's taking so effing long to post, you sure can. Just post your char sheet here, read through what's happened already if you haven't yet and find a way to slot yourself in.

This forum really isn't the place I should use the phrase 'slot yourself in'.
Right you are then. I trust you got my PM, so all good? Good.
Slottin' myself in...

Aurghguguguohhhhyehthatstheshitmmm

Name: Spectre

Appearance = Tall and broad-shouldered, wearing a white T-shirt that says "Girl, you look so fine, I wanna getta Pikachu". Sports a long, black cloak covered in Japanese badges, which has many hidden pockets. Wears a grey fedora with a Ho-Oh feather in the brim he stole from a tranny. Rocks a pair hipster-tight jeans and black Chuck Taylors. Hides behind Ray Bans. Has a thick scarf around his neck which protecrs him from the cold, and makes him even more BAMF.

Home Region: Hoenn, but has spent a great deal of time in Sinnoh, 'cos that's where the money's at. Technically, he has no home.

Team: Beldum, Brelloom, Lapras, Rayquaza, Electivire, Ninetails

Notable Equipment: a Gibson Les Paul Jr (in cherry red, although some of that is bloodstains), and a seemingly limitless supply of molotov cocktails (made from Moo Moo Milk, of course). He also carries a courier's bag, filled with junk. (Mainly forged passports and Mountain Dew, but sometimes other stuff.) He also has a massive amount of crap stashed in his cloak, which both keeps him warm, and lets him fillet Magikarps for their tasty livers.

Bio: Spectre is a shadowy dude, who would be called out for being a creep, but he's so goddamn badass and talkative that he gets away with it. He's like the Doctor, except with more LSD. Primarily, he's an interdimensional 'profiteer', drifter, and guitar virtuoso. He's a real hedonist, but yet, strangely reserved. In a weird, sorta, non-obvious way. Spectre was found as a baby at the bottom of Sky Pillar. He was adopted by the owner of the Mauville City slots, who treated him as his son. Spectre has a close relationship with Rayquaza, and considers the Sky High Pokemon to be his confidant. Being intensly ADD, he's travelled the world with his Pokemon, flitting from one place to the next (also because of all the pyramid schemes he's set up). He likes to consider himself as quite the hipster, and so, only selects the most obscure Pokemon as his team. He's a man who's seen a lot, done a lot, and likes a lot, and he takes most things in his stride. That being said, he hates Giovanni, primarily because he lost a lot of money to him gambling in the red-light districts of Kanto. Aside from his massive resume, he absolutely adores music, and treats his guitar like an extension of his body.

He's quite detatched from the world, and due to his time- and dimension-travelling exploits, he often references things others don't understand.

Personality: He exudes an engimatic air about him. He's conversely both hyper-talkative and sexually deviantive, and reserved, shy, and intelligent. His brain's been a bit fucked from all his experiences - and all the substances he's abused in the past. His most noticeable traits are his charm, his stubborness, and his boldness. He's also deceptively intelligent.

Misc: He normally keeps his Pokemon in their Pokeballs, but his Ninetails always walks alongside him. He uses his Rayquaza as transport, and uses his Beldum as a guitar amp.

WALL OF TEXT AHOY
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Our unfortunate little hiatus is over. Let's get back on track, gents.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Our unfortunate little hiatus is over. Let's get back on track, gents.
Thank Chuck Norris' left bumcheek, that's good news.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Woahwoahwoah, you approved a Qayquaza?

*is taking Arceus next time*
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Arceus substitute you mean.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Ah, good fan theories.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:40 pm

The rest of the team in underpowered enough.

Plus fight between each other, for fun, can include a 'no Rayquaza' rule.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
The rest of the team in underpowered enough.

Plus fight between each other, for fun, can include a 'no Rayquaza' rule.
Yeah... In terms of the Pokemon for my character, I really just opted for Pokemon I personally like, rather than Pokemon that are any good. I also wanted to have each Pokemon with a unique type, and I didn't want to copy anyone. But ever since I've played Pokemon, I've freaking loved Rayquaza. Heck, I had a Rayquaza posted above my bed as a kid.

So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:47 pm

WILL SOMEONE POST IN THE DAMN IC!
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Mizicho wrote:
WILL SOMEONE POST IN THE DAMN IC!
I would, but I'm kinda waiting on other people.

Trust me, I'm exercizing moral restraint NOT to post.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:53 pm

I hear you brother, only I'm waiting on 2 RP's.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Personally, I'm waiting for 1337ness on this one.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:56 am

I would be waiting... But I'm currently in the desert. And unknown by anyone. But I think I should let you all know what to expect:
Name: Mac
Misc: Is a genitically altered Machop
Team: Machop (Himself), Mr. Mime, Magnezone, Umbreon, Castform, Skuntank
Bio: His original trainer had his current team, but instead of Castform he had a Charizard, and Umbreon was still an Eevee. He constantly medlled with Team Rocket and they eventually caught him and Giovanni killed him. His team were captured and were out under experimentation, they tried to use Mac to make a super soldier who would be as smart as a human but have the fighting ability of a Machop, and eventually a Machamp. They experimented with Mr. Mime's ability to create invisible objects, Magnezone's electricity, Eevee's ability to evolve, Skuntank's stench, and the durability of Charizard's tail fire. The Charizard was killed during the experiments when they were able to put out his tail fire. Mac used his new intelligence to try and break out and rescue his team, and broke out, and saved a Castform that they were also running experiments on. Rocket made him wear an Everstone around his neck so he wouldn't evolve during the experimenting, which is why he's so tough. The Eevee was traumatically evolved to Umbreon during the experiments. Machop escaped riding the Magnezone with Skuntank keeping Rocket back with his spray, and they fled on the S.S. Anne which was on its way to Dewford Town. They arrived there, and he found Brawly. Mac told Brawly that he
needed to train, as he intended on getting revenge on Giovanni. He asked him to keep the fact he was a Machop secret to avoid scientific experimentation, and he became a great fighter under Brawly's training, and became a trainer taught by Brawly. Brawly heard about Team Shadow and sent out and told Mac to head off and try to solve the prolem, and hopefully kill Giovanni in revenge for what he did. After Umbreon's traumatic evolution experience, he keeps the Everstone around his neck in fear of evolving. He always keeps his Mr. Mime out, and the two of them communicate almost perfectly despite Mr. Mime being unable to make any noise.

He's in the desert looking for the mirage tower as he thinks there's something in there that can save Hoenn.

He won't be in til much later, but I figured I should actually post it instead of saying I will.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:00 am

Any estimation on when I'll join the RP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next