Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC

Go down 
+2
Mizicho
Cracked Atlas
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:09 am

"Glaceon, use Ice Beam, now!"
The small, light blue creature darted across the field, before firing the Ice Beam directly at the Scolipede. "Alright, now finish it off!" The Glaceon prepared to unleash another Ice Beam, but before it could, the Scolipede's trainer returned it before sending out a Magnezone. The Ice Beam bounced right off of it. " Wha-? Since when did you have a Magnezone!? Your last Pokémon was meant to be a Dragonite!" "Don't believe everything you read online, kid." The other trainer replied coolly. "Magnezone. Flash Cannon." A flash of light. The Glaceon fell, defeated. The announcer's voice rang out. "And that's it for this trainer, folks. He managed to defeat two of the Elite Four members, but was defeated by Terric, and his surprise inclusion of a Magnezone. Stayed tuned as another competitor-"

Atlas turned off the television. Another trainer pushing their Pokémon beyond their limit, to try and win a meaningless title. He'd seen it so many times before. Atlas knew Terric. He was a good man, a damn good trainer. Always adapting his team to trip trainers up. But that challenger was not a good trainer. Not a nice one either. You could see it in his Pokémon's eyes. They did not like him. Atlas sighed. The Absol sleeping, curled up, next to him on the couch raised her head at the sound, but then went back to sleep. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, waking up the Absol again. "The door's unlocked. Come in." Atlas prepared for the worst. It payed to remain alert at all times living in Black City. He relaxed when the door opened and it was only Professor Sycamore. "Atti. I'm surprised you're here. Couldn't find Victini? Atticus looked a little down for a second. No. It seems Plasma tried to capture it, but it was instead caught by Black. But that's not why I'm here, Atlas. There's a crisis. Hoenn has been taken over by a so called 'Team Shadow'. We do not know who the leader is, but we know he's got a few notable criminals working for him. Including Ghetsis. This got Atlas' attention. "The other Professors are each picking canidates to send. We're to meet them in Mossdeep. Oh, and Atlas? I know your methodology, but this is urgent. We need strong trainers with strong teams, there's no time for you to catch a new team when we get there." "It's fine. I'll return here with my team when I'm done." Atlas moved to the far end of the apartment, grabbed a strange device, and fixed it to his wrist. That Wonder Launcher had cost him a great deal of money, but it would be worth it, it seemed. I think that if we leave now, we could get a plane in Mistralton before sunset and-" Atlas disappeared into thin air, as did his Absol. "God damn it, Atlas. Well let's go." Atticus left the apartment, locking the door as he did so. Jirachi followed close behind.

Atlas stopped at Route 15 to pick up the rest of his team, before travelling to Mistralton and hitching a ride on a freight plane. As it flew over Hoenn on it's way to Johto, Atlas jumped out, releasing his Acheops to glide the rest of the way down to Mossdeep. Now to wait for the rest of the trainers.

((Okay guys, let's go. It's not essential for your trainer to be told to go to Hoenn by a Professor, but it is preferred.))

Last edited by Cracked Atlas on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:21 pm

"Up-down, Left-right, Up, Up, Up, Up, Up-down-left-right, right, left, up, down... and POSE!"
Now that, my darlings, is how to be awesome at Dance Dance Revolution. Now hand over the money."

Speechless, the teenager handed over 1000 Poké dollars.
"Phew! that was one workout, I'd better go and give my Pokémon a little workout at The Under Colosseum."[/color]
"Hey, you. Take this disc and put it in travel system."
"Who are you and what does this disc..."
The stranger vanished before Novan could finish his sentence.
A curious Novan read the disc cover "H-disc".
"Hmm, I've never seen that disc before."
Novan thought nothing of it and continued walking the streets of The Under, finally deciding to leave and go to Phenac City to catch up with an old friend of his. The leader of the Pre-gym, Justy.

"Justy, Long time no see 'ey?" "Yeah, It's been a while Novan. I remember when you where just a little hopeful trainer attending the academy here, and look at you now, a full trainer."
Hahaha, what a story Justy. Do you want a battle for old times sake?"
Just then, Professor Elm walked in to the Pre-gym.
"Novan, I don't think you know this man..."
"But I know him, I know all about your escapades and your past. I'm Professor Elm, and I'd like to talk to you for a minute."
"Sure, what do you need?"
"Its not what I need, it's what Professor Sycamore needs. Go To Hoenn and talk to him."
"Also, here."
Elm handed Novan a bag of blue pellets. "Feed these to your Feebas, and as for that H-disc... I'll let you figure what that's for."
Novan fed the pellets to his Feebas which then started evolving.
"Sweet, I've always wanted a Milotic."
"I think you'd better go to The Under and put that disc in."
Novan returned his new Milotic to its Poké ball and left for The Under.

Novan put the disc in and boarded the disc.
The disc took him higher than he thought it could go then zoomed south, eventually stopping above the ocean."Aw man, this is going to ruin my 'fro"
Novan sent out Milotic which then dived into the ocean, with Novan being wrapped around it.
SPLASH!

Novan woke up on his Milotic, heading south, towards Mossdeep City.
Eventually reaching Mossdeep, Novan sat there, on the beach. Reaching in his jacket pocket, he found a note saying:
Hoenn has been taken over by a group named "Team Shadow." I'm not sure who runs it, but most of your family are apart of it. You, and a team of trainers, lead by Professor Sycamore are going to have to defeat them Good luck.
- Elm."
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:00 pm

hey sam we have a new missions for you in the hoenn region.
been there done that. i bet this is another boring mission capturing a low ranked pokemon thief
Actually its from Professor Rowan.
what does the professor want this time? if he wants me to capture a pokemon for his study then he can forget it. last time i got one of those missions it turned out that he wanted me to capture a garchomp and then after i released it...... well you remember what happened.
yes well that was because you didn't have enough experience with the stylus and for your information this is a very important mission. To capture the big five.
THE BIG FIVE??? are you serious solana? those guys have been hiding ever since rank beginners took them out.
yes well they have resurfaced and joining forces. this force is known as team shadow.
well count me in. is it just me or does Jackie come with me this time?
well Sam you will be going alone. Professor Rowan wanted only you as apparently they have set up a team made of trainers from all over the world coming under the command of Professor Sycamore. You will go to Mossdeep and rendezvous there and from there professor Sycamore will lead you. Don't get into fights with any of them 'kay?
cool. do i report back to you during the mission or do you want a report after?
Call me whenever you get the chance. Oh and sam take the latest stylus from research department before you go. i want you to come back in one piece.

Back at the dorm sam chose his 6 pokemon for the journey. Salamance, Reinculus, Gengar, Blaziken, Shiftry and Kingdra. Hoping on the well rested salamance, sam began his tedious journey to the Hoenn region.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Orange dropped to one knee, shotgun drawn, watching the shadows of people around the corner. He'd rather not shoot them, so he waited a bit. To his relief, they walked off, and locked the doors. Orange breathed out, relieved. Most people wouldn't be relieved about being locked in a Pokécenter, but Orange had a plan, as always. His masterplan. Stealing one of the healing machines. He strapped his shotgun to his back, where it belonged, and brought his team out, silently, as they'd rehearsed. Ditto disabled the security, mostly with the tried and true method of oozing its non-solid body through systems and fucking with them from the inside. The systems may be water-proof, but are they Ditto-proof? No. Or, at least, they weren't last time Orange had tried this. Apparently after last year's heist security systems were designed to instantly go off if a Ditto entered them. This... sorta sucks. A blemish on Orange's perfect record. Security would be down there before he could escape, so it looked like he'd have to make a stand here. Killing police didn't fill Orange with joy, but it was necessary. He deployed Ditto disguised as Vaporeon alongside Porygon2 at the main entrance. Gliscor held a side-door, with Shedinja behind him ready to take thos pesky IceBeams. Espeon stayed close to Orange, and Ninjask was on patrol, ready to strike quickly at any weak-points in the enemy siege force before the enemy knew they were vulnerable. The police showed up, and naturally, the negotiator started talking. Orange had anticipated that he might get caught up in a siege one day (though he hated the idea that he may get caught during a crime), so he'd planned what to say.
"Look, I'm not here for your Taurosshit, okay? I'm the best criminal in the whole world, and if you wanna bring me down, you're gonna have to come in here, look me in the eyes, and kill me more times than you can count. Do your worst if you dare." He didn't actually mean a word of that, but he figured it'd keep them talking. He reassured Espeon that it'd be all right, and checked the nerves of the main defensive force, feeding them each a few Pokéblocks. They did pick odd times to get hungy, but Orange thought it was sorta cute. Then he heard a voice he really didn't expect to hear. A voice he'd only heard on radio."You're a good criminal, I don't deny that, but really, I don't think you enjoy your job. You remind me of some of the Dexholders I picked out a few years back. I'm here because we need talented trainers to take down 'Team Shadow', and I've convinced the police to promise you amnesty from most, if not all of your crimes if you help take this team down. So, how about it?" Orange thought for a second, and decided that taking down Team Shadow and saving the world would be preferable than killing a whole lot of policemen. "Birch Tree, you got a deal," said Orange, and he withdrew his Pokémon, concealed his shotgun, came out in the open, and went with Birch.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Crimson smiled to himself as Mossdeep City came into view from his position atop his Staraptor. "Alright Rockstar, it's showtime" without further ado he jumped off Staraptor right above the City.As he fell he grabbed the staff of his back and pressed a button which launched a pokeball right in the middle of Mossdeep square. out of the pokeball came a Metagross. Crimson quickly pushed another button his staff that made "Higher Ground" start to blare out of the city's alarm speakers. Once he was getting closer to the ground he felt the telltale weightlessness that meant that Metagross was doing his part and appeared to soar over the crowds in Mossdeep Square, coming to a standstill when he stood on Metagross's head. the Theatrical inventor brought his Staff up to his mouth like a microphone and announced "Ladies and Gentlemen, The Masked Master has arrived!!" his words coming from the same speakers as the the music.

whilst the crowd was cheering he signaled to Magneton who was floating discreetly above him and tapped Metagross twice with his foot. then he winked to the crowd as he felt a mirror coat envelop him and closed his eyes just before Magneton used flash. in the second the audience was blinded Gardevoir appeared behind him and teleported them both behind the Pokemon Centre just after Crimson withdrew Metagross back to his pokeball. "Right, now I just have to remeber where Birch told me to meet the other trainers"

((I'm really sorry about not posting sooner guys, but Work, UFOs, my "on again off again" relationship with the internet and my dreaded adversary, Sleep all teamed up together to prevent me from posting.))
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:31 am

Mossdeep was crowded. Massively crowded. The beach around the South-West of the city had been sandbagged off, and a shanty town of sorts had been set up to cater for the few lucky refugees who'd escaped the Shadow occupation. The Hoenn Elite Four, along with the Gym Leaders Liza and Tata, were doing their best to keep the peace. They had given up their own position in Ever Grande to protect this town from any Shadow attacks. Atlas had even seen Steven a couple of times from his vantage point atop the Mossdeep Space Centre. From there he watched the Masked fellow make his entrance. "I hope I'm not expected to work with him." A voice behind him replied, "Theatrics aside, he's a very capable trainer. Birch sent him, among others." "Ati? How'd you find me here? And how'd you get up here?" "I know you, Atlas. You always find a tall building to hide on top of. And I used the elevator." Atticus walked up and stood next the where Atlas was sitting with his Absol, on the edge of the building. Looking at the horizon, he could just make out the tips of two of the towers that Team Shadow had been building across Hoenn. "I wonder what they're for... Anyway, I told Wallace and the other Elite Four members to get the word out that the other trainers are to meet us in Steven's old house. It's the only place we'll get some quiet. Because you've already disappeared again, I assume I'll meet you there. Atticus said that last part to himself, as Atlas had phased out of view along with his Absol, and slid down the side of the building. They then made their way, unseen, through the crowd before Atlas slid open a window and they let themselves into Steven's house. No one was there yet. He decided to remain phased out just in case. The Absol followed his lead.

Back on top of the Mossdeep Space Centre, Atticus turned to head back inside. "You know you need more friends when that guy is the closest one you've got. "Jir?" "Yes, yes, I've got you too. And I have to admit, you're a much better conversationalist." "Jir!"
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Realizing now that he had left most of his Pokémon back in Orre, Novan weaved his way through the crowd and made his way to the Pokémon center.
Just before he got his Typhlosion out, an old man approached him.
"Hey, what are you doing. Don't touch that computer-thingy, If you break it, you're going to have to pay for it."
Novan ignored him and brought out the rest of his team.
Making his way out of the Pokémon center, he found a hair stylist.
"Finally, I can get my 'fro back." Novan said to himself as he walked to the building. as he made his way over he noticed a sign on the door.
Closed for good.
"Oh come on, can't a guy get a break around here."

Novan felt one of his Pokéballs rattling, he sent out the Pokémon.
"Ludi." As that was being said, his Ludicolo used Rain Dance.
Rain started pouring everywhere, an embarrassed Novan returned his Ludicolo to her Pokéball.
"Well, at least it can't get any worse."

Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Using the distraction provided by the masked master, sam moved out to find the location of their rendevouz point eager to meet the rest of the team. On the way he observed a inexperienced trainer getting soaked by a ludicolopfft amateurs. he muttered. Moving through the city sam finally found the house they were supposed to meet at. A small rundown shack near the cliffs of mossdeep. Entering the building whilst having second thoughts. Hey where is everyone. These guys arent going to keep still whilst we are here playing hide n seek he said to nobody in particular. This is going to be one heck of a mission. Paired up with total strangers that cant show up anywhere early. Now that is what i call an excellent team. sitting himself down on a stool,sam waited for the other trainers to arrive
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Orange was doing his best not to get noticed, which he was surprisingly good at. He saw some douchebag enter on a Staraptor like he was king of the world, and assumed that anyone that ridiculous had to be part of the ragtag group. Orange admired the theatrics, though he didn't show it, not even to his Pokémon. He followed the so-called 'Masked Master', and when they entered a quieter room, pulled a knife out, and said in a low voice "I could have killed you by now, were I an enemy; please tell me you are not so careless in battle", then in a friendlier and slightly louder tone, "Where are we meant to meet the others? The professor did skimp a little on the details."

He also silently sent out Shedinja to scout the crowd for enemies. He'd learnt long ago that Shedinja was both stealthy enough not to get caught, as well as bullet-proof and knife-proof; an enemy would have to release their Pokémon to deal with it, unless they had a flamethrower, and both of those options would give enemies away immediately.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Atlas watched the man who'd just come into the small house cautiously. A ranger, judging by his outfit. Rangers were good overall. They did a lot to help people, and Pokémon... but that doesn't stop some of them from pushing their Pokémon too hard. Atlas decided to introduce himself. He phased back into sight just behind Sam. "You. Ranger. Here to defeat Shadow?"

Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:06 pm

I believe that the person asking should introduce themselves first. oh and you shouldn't sneak up on people. it might give them a heart attack. pokemon rangers not be the best guys available but we are pretty sharp. so i think you should introduce yourself before my Salamence does anything to you Signalling his Salamence who had just appeared behind this sneaky trainer, Salamence let out a loud roar that must have been heard throughout Mossdeep.

Last edited by Navarre on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:16 pm

If Atlas was shocked by the appearance of the Salamence, he didn't show it. His expression remained emotionless. Inwardly, he was slightly outraged that this man dare threaten him with his Pokémon. "...Atlas. Please return your Pokémon, Ranger. Steven wouldn't like his house wrecked." By this point the Absol had also phased back into view and was looking bored, not at all threatened by the 102 kilo dragon.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:26 pm

calm and collected. This trainer might be trouble. he thought to himself.
Samuel wyre sent by senior ranger solana. Please do excuse my behaviour. You cannot be too careful with the possibility of a team shadow spy. Salamence return.
pocketing the pokeball samuel continued speaking
Where is this professor sycamore i have heard so much about. Lets me our lord and master for this mission. looking around samuel asked atlas
Are we the only ones or are there more?
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Drying off and returning to wandering Mossdeep, Novan noticed the Hair Stylist. Curious, he went to the door and took a look inside through the window. The equipment was still there and the door was unlocked.
Novan checked to see if there was anyone looking, then slipped in the shop and closed the door silently behind him.
Novan knew that he was going to get wet, a lot. He decided to remove the dye from his hair, revealing a dark-ish blonde and then tying it up in a Ponyta-tail.

Novan sneaked out the back door and made his way back to the streets.
While wandering, he found heared the roar of a Salamence. He quickly ran to the direction it was coming from. A house.
Novan thought to himself. "Woah, looks like someone's overcompensating for something."
Novan opened the door and inside, he found a rather mysterious-looking trainer, and a Pokemon Ranger. Novan thought to himself. "Hah, I knew that those Ranger dorks would be involved in something like this."
Novan, introducing himself said. "Hey, where you guys sent here by a Professor? Also, is it just a coincidence, or are they all named after trees?"

(Navarre, who in the blue hell lets out a Salamence indoors? Get your candy-ass mind checked before you post. Also, it's impossible to know my character makes crappy jokes. He only just introduced himself)

Last edited by Mizicho on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 am

Annoyed at the new arrival, samuel then realized it was the amateur trainer he had seen earlier.Hey kid go home. This isnt a place for wannabe trainers. also if the only thing your good at is making crappy jokes then i wouldnt be proud of myself at all

((evan learn to read. You havent seen my salamence cause i returned it))
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Crimson turned to get a good look at his stalker turned assailant turned friend. "Trust me, if you had meant harm to my person Gardevoir would have not let you get within 10ft of me" as he said that Gardevoir teleported right next to him. "also word on the street says that we are supposed to meet the others at Steven's old house, I can show you where it is" the Masked Dramatist then took a moment to regard the readings his mask had given him on his newest ally. hmm, uses human manufactured weapons as well as pokemon to battle, burns on the face roughly 7 years old probable traumatic experience- suddenly his mask beeped and a red "Match Found" image appeared. A profile shot of his recent acquaintance appeared next to a rather sparse list of information.

"Well then my dear friend Orange, Shall we be off" he offered as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Orange noted that he may not be the only cautious member of the team, and possibly not even the only homicidal member. A Gardevoir could do serious damage to a human, he'd seen it first hand. Psychic-types in a general fucked humans up in ways unimaginable to those who had not seen it. Or experienced it. Orange winced at the memory, and felt a surge of gratitude towards Shedinja. Speaking of Shedinja... Orange sent Ditto out in human form to retrieve his eerie friend, and followed Crimson, confident that Ditto and Shedinja would catch up soon enough. He didn't show discomfort at this strange man finding his name, discomfort is a weakness after all. He followed silently, and was amused at the sight before him; a ranger, an ex-criminal, an amateur, and an Absol. It sounded like the start of a bad joke. Also looked a little like a fight was about to break out. He had a hand on his shotgun, he'd learnt long ago that he could fire it from its holster if he was prepared to buy a new one later.

((In case you're wondering why sometimes it's strapped to my back and other times it's holstered; I have multiple places to store it))
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:41 pm

A new arrival. Possibly another one of the trainers in the team. Atlas almost phased out of site again, but he stopped himself. He should probably get to know these people first. "Sol?" his Absol said softly. "I'm not sure yet. We'll see." Atlas then turned to the newcomer. Nothing about him immediately stuck out. He obviously wasn't a Ranger. His face seemed familiar, but Atlas couldn't place it. He decided to remain silent, and wait for the others. Before long, two more trainers arrived. Atlas knew he'd seen the mask that one of them was wearing before, but the other he didn't know. He could probably find more out about these people by observing them than he could by talking to them, so he decided to remain silent. More subconsciously than anything, he faded into the background. He wasn't completely phased out of site, just slightly harder to see. He wondered where Atticus was.

"Jirachi?" The Jirachi, who'd been hovering a couple of feet above Atticus' head came down closer to his face. "Jir?" "I think... I might be lost." If Jirachi could laugh Atticus' would have at that point. This was, after all, the third time they'd passed that same tree. "Uh... some help?" The Jirachi flew back up into the air, then came back down and started to lead the way to Steven's house.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:35 am

ah finally the man with the mask. oh? and who is this with you? Observing the face of the new arrival, sam was shocked to realize that he indeed knew this scarred man. ATLAS! answer me! why is this pokemon thief here? you should be locked up and shut away forever Orange and if you are indeed working with us remember that i will always be watching you.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:33 pm

((Navarre, I understand that you cbfd reading my massive wall of a bio, but you could at least pretend to have read it by not referencing it. Specifically, I gave up Pokémon thievery on moral grounds. No matter.))

Orange was enraged. To describe his rage would not do it justice, and he quickly released his Ninjask and hoped that Ditto and Shedinja would return soon. "This Pokémon aided me in my first murder, and I assure you, it has no qualms about killing any enemy of mine. If you slander me again, you will not be warned." Orange waited for Sam to take the comment back as Ninjask slowly but surely grew acclimatised to his surroundings and air-currents. Orange hoped Sam would back down, as fighting with a Ninjask indoors is always a messy business. Come on Ditto, what's taking so long?

((Not sure if there are any trainers left to arrive, but if there are, they may wanna follow my human-form Ditto and Shedinja here, should speed the story up some.))
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:45 pm

(( i read your bio but your past still remains 1337ness and orange still has a large bounty on his head for the previous thefts))

Once a criminal, always a criminal. If you really think your innocent then why do you react to my words orange? As i said still think and will be watching you throughout our mission to keep you in check. If you have any problems with that, then take it up with our leader or if you really wish to. My salamence. bringing out the recently returned salamence and to prove his point. Salamence use roar frightening shedninja and forcing it to return to its pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:09 pm

"Ladies, please. There's enough Novan for everyone. Oh, Samuel. Be a dear and return your Salamence, poor darling looks uncomfortable in this house. It could cause some damage."
Novan tended to the Salamence, stroked it and then fed it some Poffins. The Salamence roared and playfully brushed its neck on Novan.
"Now, I'm sure that the others will be making it here sometime soon. However, for the time being. We should find something to do before we all go insane."

Novan, turning to Sam. "Now I don't think you are aware of my family, If you aren't, I think it'd be best if it stayed that way. However, if you do. I'll be saying right now that I am not like them in the slightest, I have no problems with authority. However, Rangers are nothing but a bunch of over-glorified boy-scouts. You have no power over me or anyone else here, Professor Sycamore wanted us here to fight Team Shadow. We should be focusing on that, not fighting over past and future."

(Seriously Navarre. Stop using your Pokemon to threaten people, especially ones that could easily damage the environment around them.)

Last edited by Mizicho on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 pm

"Okay, seriously, what's with the peace-maker here?" Orange was moderately disappointed about the lack of a fight. Sure, he didn't actually enjoy killing people that much, but battles were always fun. Especially when they were personal. Still, it probably was for the best, so Orange relented with a sigh, though he made sure everyone was aware that his hand was conveniently resting on his shotgun. Very conveniently, almost accidentally. "So, who're we waiting on?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm

It was at that wonderfully timed point, that Atticus finally came through the door. He looked at the motley group of trainers. A ranger, one, wait no, two ex-criminals, that inventor guy, and someone Atticus only vaguely recognized. "Uh... Sorry I'm a little late, everyone. Frankly, I'm surprised you all got here so soon. My name is Professor Sycamore. I will be leading the assault against Team Shadow. Now... I've been told a little about you about the Professors who sent you, but how about you all introduce yourselves anyway? Furthermore, as we'll be working together, it'll be good to know about your strengths and weaknesses as a trainer."
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:37 pm

"Ugh, cheesy self-awareness improvement crap." Orange rolled his eyes, but his good cheer returned (or at least, as close to a 'good cheer' as he had) when Ditto and Shedinja came up behind him quietly, and he returned them to their Pokéballs. "Thief. Bad temper. Long way from home. Clicking heels doesn't work. Homicidal. Good at my job. You should read the newspaper more." He did, however, relax enough to remove his hand from his shotgun; he decided that he was in no danger for the time being. Furthermore, he was willing to bet that shotguns weren't particularly effective on Salemance, and that was probably his biggest threat in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next