Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC

Go down 
+2
Mizicho
Cracked Atlas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Atlas walked up to the fallen Bisharp and knelt by his side. "You fought well, I'm sorry this had to happen." Atlas returned the Bisharp to his ball before phasing out and almost immediately phasing back in, standing back in his battle position. The numbers on his Wonder Launcher were slowly ticking up. He might not have to use it, though. He took another Pokéball from his belt and held it in the air before opening it. "You can finish him with ease, Archeops. Aerial Ace." The prehistoric bird Pokémon swooped down to deliver a finishing blow to the Gallade.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Novan returned the Gallade back to its ball. "You did well Emile." Novan took an Ultra Ball out of his belt.
"Alright, Mia. Show them true beauty." Out came a Milotic (Mystic Water).
"Mia, use attract!" The Milotic posed in a stunning fashion. Everyone was staring at it, overtaken by its beauty, even Atlas seemed a little distrated. However, Atlas' Archeops had a vacant expression, it seemed fixated on the Milotic. "Mia, quick. Hydro Pump."
A massive torrent of water came out of the Milotic, all of it directed at the distracted Archeops.
After it had finished, the Archeops was on the muddy grass. Still with that vacant expression

Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:17 am

Hmm. So that's how it was going to be. Archeops was weakened, and as such had it's power reduced. Not a problem. "Archeops. Snap out of it, for me." The Archeops shock it's head a couple of times, before reaching into it's feathers and pulling out a small yellow berry, and eating it. The Sitrus Berry restored enough of it's vitality, and it flew back up into the air, ready to fight. It was still a little dazed though, and Atlas guessed he could probably get one attack in before it became useless. Also not a problem. "Just hang in a little more. U-Turn" The Arheops flew back a bit, so it could get up some speed, and then flew at the Milotic full pelt. "Now! Shadow Claw" There was a bright green flash, and a burst of dark energy erupted from it. When the flash subsided, it was not the Archeops that was on Atlas' side of the field, it had returned to it's ball in the confusion. The Pokémon now standing in front of Atlas, poised to attack, was none other than his Absol.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:21 pm

The Milotic struggled to get up, however, it had no intention of giving up just yet. It had, what looked like a scar on it's right side, in the shape of Absol's claws.
"You ok there Mia?" "Mi!" "Alright then, Scald."
The Milotic charged in at full force, then released a massive gush of water straight at Atlas' Absol. when the water had finished the Absol looked to be hurt, but not too badly. Then, it moaned in pain as the after-effects of Scald seemed to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Now that Absol had had time to focus, she would almost certainly be able to hit the Milotic in a critical area, but that burn was trouble. The Absol could work through the pain, but she still wouldn't be able to do much damage, even with a critical attack. Atlas checked the Wonder Launcher. Small numbers on the left kept ticking up, but there was a large number '7' in the middle of the screen. That'd do. He pressed a few buttons, and then aimed it at his Absol. A liquid spray shot out and engulfed the Absol, curing the burn. The number on the Launcher dropped to '2'. "Now that that's taken care of, hit her with a Night Slash." The Absol shot a blade of darkness out of it's horn, on almost guaranteed to be critical.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:52 pm

The Milotic fell, there was no way it could battle any more. Novan returned it to its ball and took the last ball from his belt, a timer ball.
"Alright, come on out Sudowoodo." "SUDOWOODO!" "Hmm, Sudowoodo, use Earthquake."
The Sudowoodo jumped high into the air and landed with great force. The earth started shaking heavily. A few members of the small crowd watching lost their balance and fell. Atlas' Absol was in great pain, after the earthquake subsided it was barely able to stand.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Atlas remained steadfast during the assault. Absol still had some fight in here, but Atlas didn't want to risk her getting seriously hurt. "That's enough, girl. You can rest now." The Absol walked slowly back to Atlas' side. This was it, now. Atlas' final gambit. He returned the Archeops to the field. Thanks to the berry and switch-out earlier, it was still as full power, so no need to augment that. Sudowoodo was Rock type, if Atlas wasn't mistaken. This'll be easy then. "Arceops? Some people are still standing..." The Arceops took the hints, and flew at full speed, slamming into the ground, releasing yet another Earthquake upon the surrounding crowd, and Novan's Sudowoodo.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:02 pm

After nearly falling over from that last Earthquake, Novan regained his balance.
"Alright, Sudowoodo. The contingency plan (not a shotgun to the face). Grab onto Archeops and use Explosion" A massive amount of fire and smoke burst out of the Sudowoodo.
The smoke cleared, both Sudowoodo and Archeops where on the wet and moved earth. Neither one looked like they where trying to get up.

"I guess this is a draw." Novan returned Sudowoodo to its ball. Then walked up to Atlas to shake his hand. "Wow, you gave me quite a challenge. I can't wait to work with you in the future"
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Orange had lied. He actually wanted to see someone he vaguely knew here.

He left quickly and silently afterwards, and grabbed a few rare candies. Gliscor really did love those things, and was immune to them for some strange reason. Weird experiments. Also, Orange wanted his excuse to hold true. He was thankful that the someone he wanted to visit was not the sort of person to talk to cops.

He arrived at the dock in as good a mood as usual, which was a pretty mediocre mood. He let a rare candy drop out of his jacket so as to imply he was struggling keeping them from falling out; he'd only really had time to steal a handfull.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am

Hurm. A tie. Statistically unlikely. Atlas was somewhat disappointed in himself. At least he hadn't pushed his Pokémon like Novan had. "You fought... well enough. However, you resorted to certain... unscrupulous tactics. I cannot condone that. But you're Pokémon seem to trust you... so I shall trust you for now." "Still a good battle, Atlas. Shame you don't have your old Hoenn team. Anyway, we've got to get moving." The three of them began to move towards the dock to meet the others. They were about halfway there, when Atlas noticed something. "You two. Continue. I'll meet you there." With that he was off, and somewhat invisible. [colo=#40800]"Shall we?"[/color] Atticus asked Novan and continued towards the dock. His Jirachi, who'd been playing with some children back during the battle caught up with them here as well, and seemed excited.

Atlas made his way through the crowd, as unnoticed as always. Soon, he came across what he'd seen. A trainer, of sorts, surrounded by six Pokémon. They seemed powerful. And from what Atlas could tell, they liked their trainer quite a bit. Atlas phased back into view, Absol right behind him. "Trainer... Wolf... I think I've met you before. I was different then, but do you remember? It was only... brief."
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:56 am

Zen'Aku's sixth sense told him that someone was looking at him but neither he nor his pack could see anyone looking at them. his aura told him that someone had just walked right in front of him, yet he saw nothing there. Suddenly Mightyena gave off a bark of surprise as the person made them self known by appearing out of thin air. The odd man asked a question, which the Pack Leader considered for a moment, before leaning in and taking a good sniff of the man's scent.

A feral grin crossed Zen'Aku's face as he realised what this person before him was, "Ah, one of the uncatchable prey. always come to play, but run away to live and fight another day. Those always were the best hunts, even if they usually ended in faliure." He scratched Houndoom behind the ears as he remembered the challenge, the uncatchables had presented.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:18 am

"That's right, I remember now. The other time I came to Hoenn... With the Triad..." Atlas went quiet for a second, and stared off into the horizon. After a couple of seconds, he turned his head back to face Zen'Aku. "I remember you well, Wolf. You are one of the very few trainers I've ever respected. Atlas walked a little closer, and then bent down and let the Mightyena sniff his hand. When the Mighyena was relatively content that the Atlas was no threat, Atlas stroked the top of it's head softly. "But why are you so far from your forest?" Atlas stood back up, and walked a few paces away from Zen. "Shadow. Of course. Well then, I think I have a... proposition for you."
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:13 pm

"Does it involve destroying the ones who destroyed my forest?" Zen'Aku asked, with Vengence on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Atlas smirked, though just for a split second, before his face became emotionless again. "Yes. But I warn you, you must be ready to make sacrifices. Remember, it's for the greater good." Atlas reached into his pockets, and after a short pause, found what he was looking for. He held out 6 Pokéballs to Zen. "Though it pains me, I must ask you to put your Pokémon into these balls. If we are to travel in enemy territory, we must draw as little attention to ourselves as possible."
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Zen'Aku took the offered Pokeballs in his left hand and knelt down to his Packs eye level. they shared looks for a moment before, He stood back up and grinned again. "They have agreed to do so if it will help exact our dues with this Shadow " the pack leader then one by one touched a Pokeball to each Pokemon's head and stuck them in his pockets. A sudden thought entered his mind and made him pull out one of the Pokeballs and release Magnectric, "They shall take in turns to travel with me and stretch their legs."

Zen'Aku's face then turned more serious "So where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Novan stretched his arms, legs and torso then walked up to where Zen'Aku and Atlas where talking.
"Who let Freakazoid in? I kid, I kid."
Novan walked rather slowly towards Zen'Aku and extended his open hand.

"Hi, I'm Novan, You must be Zen'Aku? I heard a bit about you from my uncle Maxie.
Anyway We'd better get going. I'm starting to lose my flashy pizazz by being in this place. Can't we just go to Mt. Pyre, settle in, make some pie and head straight to the mainland and KICK SOME TEAM SHADOW BOOTY ALL OVER HOENN!
See, I don't know what kind of plans you have in mind and I'm sure you have some good ones. I'm a man of action. So lets bring the fight to them. WHO'S WITH ME?"

*dead silence*

"Phew, tough crowd. We should get going and soon."
Novan held an Ultra ball from on his belt and felt around it.
"Mia's getting a little restless. She wants to be in the ocean. Is everyone ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:10 pm

"Trainer, I told you to continue ahead, with the Professor." Atlas turned back to Zen. "Yes, Wolf. We seek to destroy Shadow. If you wish to join us, meet us at the docks. I shall see you there." Atlas and his Absol phased out again, and made their way to the dock, where they found Atticus waiting. "Where is everyone?" "The rest aren't here yet. Why did you run off so suddenly, anyway?" "I found another trainer who's willing to join out cause. He'll be here shortly."

((Y'all can make your way to the docks now.))
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:40 pm

((Has been at the dock since page four))
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:19 am

Zen'Aku just followed his nose, to the smell of fish, metal and sweaty bodies in order to find the docks. He used the opposite to find Atlas, the Uncatchable had no scent and created a void of no smell.

Meanwhile in an Undisclosed Location

Grrrrr, where in Arceas' name are they!?" Crimson yelled in frustration whilst checking the moniter. "we're only going to be an hour" they said "it shouldn't take long" They said". and yet here we are 2 hours later with only 3 people ready.". He turned to check on Metagross, "How you holding up buddy, Just tell me if you can't hold it any more and I'll call this off."
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Novan, somehow made his way to the docks. Smelling the sea air, he noticed something was different. For starters. It was hotter, a lot hotter. Though in his mind, it was probably just him being there that made everything hot.
Seeing the rest of the trainers there, He shouted out. "Hey, shouldn't we be leaving by about now?"
Novan ran and caught up to the rest of the group and waited for Professor Sycamore.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 am

Atticus made his way lazily to the dock. They hadn't even left Mossdeep and it had already been quite an eventful day. Let's hope things will calm down for the time being. He made his way to the small group of trainers that had amassed there. Looks like everyone was somewhere around the docks. Except for one. Atticus walked up to Atlas. "Looks like everyone's here, except for that Crimson guy. I wonder what's taking him so long..." Atlas shrugged, a subtle motion that only those who'd known him for some time would be able to pick up. "Hopefully he's just getting his labratory equipment together, and not planning anything too showy."

((Hooray for inadvertent references to famous works of objectivist literature!))
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Spectre was reading a very brilliant novel when his computer started having a fit.
Farkin' - can you at least wait 'till I've finished the chapter?
The computer continued to have a fit. Slowly, Spectre drew himself up from the coach and tapped a few buttons. Ninetales lazily lifted an eyelid.
Nine?
Yeah, yeah, some sorta shit. Oy, did Beldum sort out the Johto accounts?
Ninetails, tails, tails.
Ah crap. Never mind. Yo, Big R!
Rayquaza, who was coiled up in the corner of the nondescript room, yawned and snuffled. For a gigantic, menacing mythical creature, it sure was cute when it was sleeping.
Does everyone have narcolepsy? Crap. Breloom? Remind me, what time period an' place are Hoenn up t' now?
Breloom jumped up and waddled over to an elaborate calender device.
Loooom.
Ay, don't take that tone with me, chap. Now - oh shi...
Spectre looked at his computer, gobsmacked at what he just saw, which was strange, as normally he's the one shocking other people. For once, he's lost for words. His Beldum picks up on his distress, and telepathically transmits to all of Spectre's Pokemon. Spectre then adjusts his hat and inhales deeply.
Alright boys...
Lapras' Pokeball vibrates in anger.
Alright TEAM. We need to do some shit. So, you know. Back you go.
Breloom and Beldum dutifully return to their Pokeballs - which are Luxury Balls, too. Ninetails is steadfast.
Tails.
Come on.
Ninetails returns to the Pokeball. Spectre picks up a submachine gun off his desk, and folds his laptop into his satchel bag. He grabs his diary, and a bunch of papers, as well as what seems to be a rubber penis, and puts them in his cloak. He pops a can of Mountain Dew, deliberately opening it so some foam spills on the end of Rayquaza's tail.
Wake up, you pile of crap.
Quaaa...
Ah ah ah ah, rise 'n shine, get goin'.
Rayquaza uncoils itself and yawns. Suddenly, the yellow markings on its body glow white, and the room is enveloped in light. Spectre jumps on the beast, and smacks its thin body a few times endearingly but cheekily.
Away, mighty beasty! It's time to get frisky!
The pair disappear into the light.

Meanwhile in Hoenn, a sonic boom is heard, and a bright light appears suddenly. Rayquaza and Spectre materialize right in front of Professor Sycamore.

'Sup mang. Got'cha message.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 am

"Ah good, looks like will be joining us"Crimson commented as his moniters screen went blank briefly "20 more minutes and I would have had to show up or cancel it all together" with that he jumped up to the Ships helm and grabbed the wheel. "Alright Matey"! he called back to to Metagross "Bring her up"!

as the submerged ship started to ascend towards the surface Crimson pressed a button that would cause "He's a Pirate" by Hans Zimmer to start playing out of the Speakers in the docks. the Masked Genius Smiled to himself as he felt the top of the Mast clear the water and undoubtedly draw everyones attention. Once the decent sized Galley had fully emerged as was floating naturally on the water. Ahoy me Hearties"! he called out to the group via the speakers "Let us be off on our quest to defeat the Great Evil of this World" he then POsed Magnificently with his Pesonally tailored Pirates coat billowing out behind him.

((Yeah sorry about the delay, I blame America as usual))
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:23 pm

"Huh, wha?
What did I miss?"
Said a bored Novan.

"Crim, mate. There's no need to make a giant scene out of everything. No matter how impressive your pyrotechnics are, if you keep on doing it it'll get really old, really fast."

Novan sent out his Milotic from her ball and into the ocean.
"Man, it feels like we've been on Mossdeep for at least a month or so. I think it's high time we go to Mt. Pyre. Come on, we can still catch the tide."
Novan jumped on the back of his Milotic. "Come on y'all. Last one to Mt Pyre gets a knuckle sandwich. Prepared by your's truly."
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:08 am

Spectre readjusted his scarf and pulled out a cigarette. His Ninetails set in on fire, and then Spectre gave it to his Rayquaza, who then ate it.
So, Mossdeep, huh? So that's where we are? Last time I went there - here, the red light district was swingin'. That was in, like, 1334.What's it like now?
He jumps on Rayquaza and belches loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next