Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC

Go down 
+2
Mizicho
Cracked Atlas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Atlas looked at the boat for a second before silently taking out his Jellicent and sending into the water. He then phased out and then back in but sitting on it, along with the Absol.

"I don't think there's gonna be many people in the red light district seeing as it's been taken over by Shadow. Or maybe there will be more people...." Atticus shrugged before having the surprisingly strong Jirachi lift him up onto Crimson's ship. "Well, let's be off then."

((We're back, woo!))
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Atlas looked at the boat for a second before silently taking out his Jellicent and sending into the water. He then phased out and then back in but sitting on it, along with the Absol.

"I don't think there's gonna be many people in the red light district seeing as it's been taken over by Shadow. Or maybe there will be more people...." Atticus shrugged before having the surprisingly strong Jirachi lift him up onto Crimson's ship. "Well, let's be off then."

((We're back, woo!))
Spectre, who was fondling his wallet at the time, slipped the condom back inside it, and thrust it into his jacket, which, admittedly, wasn't the thrusting he was hoping for.
Right. Well. Um, this is awkward, but can someone please tell me the date? And the exchange rate? And where I can get some Pokeblocks because my Beldum's flipping shit here.
The little Beldum, which was hovering behind Spectre, was rotating its head quite violently, and was seemingly irritating Ninetails, who was swatting at the little Steel Pokemon with its flaming but well-manicured paw.
Also, before we head off to what I remember to be a risky place of death-ily-death, who are you people? And why aren't you asking why and how I materialized here? Because, in my experience, that shit be crazy. At least, to you. Or to Gengars. 'Scuse, my mind's drifting... Again...
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:31 pm

"I called you, you appeared. And I think it was overshadowed by Crimson's display here." Atticus seemed content with this answer, but then decided it might be best to explain to everyone else what Spectre was doing here as well. "Uh, right. Everyone, this is Spectre. He's an acquaintance of mine. I met him whilst searching for Rayquaza, naturally. I called him when that Ranger left." He then added, as a side-note to Spectre "Oh, and with Crimson around, that's not the craziest thing that's happened in the last couple of hours. This is an... odd group."
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:08 pm

"I assure you, I have nothing against stoners, some of my best clients are prone to the occasional drug addiction, but in my experience, they're not the most useful partners in crime. Are you sure he's up to the job?" Orange attempted to remain tactful, not because he actually cared for the newcomer's feelings, but because he once had a bad experience insulting a stoner which somehow escalated into a minor massacre.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Bitch, puh-leeze. I've been fighting evil and having sex with more than seven women at once BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. Quite literally. The time vortex does that shit t' ya. And if you don't have faith in my abilities, just look at my resume.
Spectre reached into his coat and pulled out a Lilycove City Department Store pamphlet with a picture of a penis on it. After noticing the puzzled and cynical looks on his aquaitance's faces, he had a look at the pamphlet and paled. He threw that away into the air and instead pulled out a letter, sealed with ornate wax. He passed it to Crimson, with a smug look on his face. He then snorted and started to stroke Ninetail's billowing mane.
I'm sure that will satisfy, my compadre.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Crimson accepted the Resume from Spectre and read the contents, "hmmm, impressive I'll give you that much. but" he started with a grin "It just means I'm gonna have to up the ante then." Crimson then turned to the rest of the group So, anyone else want a ride or are you just gonna surf?.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:09 pm

To be ferpectly honest, I wouldn't mind a good surf.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:34 am

"I'll walk," Orange sighed audibly, and brought out his Porygon2, freezing some water in front of him with Ice Beam, and started to walk. He held some disdain for the lack of imagination on the part of his team-mates.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:28 pm

"Come on guys, we're wasting too much time." Said a frustrated Novan.

"If there's one thing to do in Hoenn, it's dive. Which is what I'll be doing."
Novan went under the water on his Milotic and swam towards Mt. Pyre.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Now remind me, chums, what's the acceptable funeral offerin' nowadays at ol' Mt. Pyre? Last time I turned up there, I tried to give a grieving guy a fish. I thought that was the social norm, see. Well, needless to say, I found my anus slighty wider than it used to be the following morning. Where was I?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Atlas just sorta looked at Spectre before deciding at was best not to ask. He whispered something into the Jellicent's ear, and it promptly took off towards the mainland. He knew these currents fairly well, and he knew with the help of his Absol, he'd be able to avoid and Shadow patrols.

Atticus watched Atlas take off and turned to Crimson. "Well then, we best follow him. Do whatever suitably piratey thing you feel necessary to do so."
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:32 am

Novan followed Atlas then moved further ahead and then towards a slightly different direction from him. Already knowing the currents like the back of his hand and being underwater had it's advantages.

Looking ahead, he saw a school of Magikarp and what looked like... A human? "No, it can't be. That's impossible... Is it?" Novan though to himself.
Swimming closer toward the figure, he sees that it really is a human. Swimming among the Magikarp.
"Well, this was unexpected" Novan said to himself.

He tried signalling the figure to come down lower, lest be be detected by the patrols. The figure looked confused for a second, then swam down towards Novan's level.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4