Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game the First - Main Game

Go down 
+8
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
jezza
Orandulum
Zeraph
Cracked Atlas
Melexiious
Navarre
AcRv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:58 pm

To explain why that was so bad: every claim gives scum information. That's why they're a last line of defence.

I really hope Orandulum or Navarre is scum, or that was just terrible.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:00 pm

Alrighty then, lets wait till we get Hallows and Vorsprungs say in things. Then aimlessly try to lynch people.

P-Edit: Also Mizicho, his say is as important as anyones.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Honestly, and this is gonna sound totally mental, and a total one-eighty on what I've been saying

I think Navarre's scum.

I think that with a dead partner he decided he had to take the ballsiest course of action (claiming cop and hoping for the best). It sounds like him. There is no way he didn't know what QT was, there is no way he'd play in such an anti-town manner only to one-eighty on it the instant I called him out on it, and there's no way he'd force such a bad claim at such a bad time. Maybe if this was day three he'd support a massclaim (I'll explain why later), but day two asking an individual to claim at L-2 when only one guy actually wants the guy dead and is already on the wagon? No. Just no.

Vote Navarre
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:06 pm

EBWOP: Vote: Navarre

Also, yes, we should wait on HelloHallows, Vorsprung, and Mizicho before we actually lynch anyone.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Well, we've certainly had a bit more activity today, eh?

Not having past experience seems to be a bit of a curse for me, but what the hey, it's not great form to bring the results of other games into another, in most cases.

From what I can tell, I'd say either teh_n00b or Navarre are scum.

teh_n00b
> Being very vocal
> Reasonably aggressive in terms of actions
> Making accusations

I'd say teh_n00b's more likely to be town, as I doubt scum would draw that much attention to themselves. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that if he really cared about other people's opinions (as a wary scum would), he'd be more contrite.

Navarre
> Making a bold claim, seemingly outta nowhere
> Adequately vocal
> Scruitable behaviour

In my mind, it's almost too early to tell, but I think Navarre might be scum. If he is doc, then I'm surprised he didn't protect Cracked Atlas, considering he'd be a fairly large target, IMO. It seems a bit out of the blue, and I highly doubt the doc would go out on a limb like that. I'm leaning towards him being Easy-Off-Bam-Grime-and-Scum, but it's still a big call.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:09 pm

That's one of three posted.

I'll prod HelloHallows in four hours if she still hasn't posted, assuming she's who I think she is, cos she probably forgot she joined this game.

For future reference, early-game cop claims in this set-up are usually a town-tell. Just not enough of a town-tell to outweigh everything scummy he's done. It's generally something scum don't do until they think they're totally screwed; he may have found jailkeeper last night, or alternatively, he may have just gone 'oh crap, buddy down'.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:16 pm

o.0 just a second. where did my post go...????
basically in my post i said that it was too early to vote off a supposed VT and i am voting hello hallows for a response

Unvote
Vote: HelloHallows
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Before I say my piece, I give many apa-logies for the inconwinience I have caused by not posting.

Navarre's looking very scummy at the moment, accusing others when you're being cornered is an obvious sign of guilt. Why would someone feel guilty when they're town? They wouldn't.

Vote: Navarre
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Quote :
Navarre's looking very scummy at the moment, accusing others when you're being cornered is an obvious sign of guilt. Why would someone feel guilty when they're town? They wouldn't.
Semi-agree, and hadn't noticed. I don't think accusing others when you're accused is scummy, but I think making poor/random accusations instead of defending yourself is scummy. Ideally, when being accused, you should both defend yourself and make good accusations relevant to what's going on.

Hey, Navarre, you're at L-2! *makes joke about claiming*

Two out of three posted. Wating on HelloHallows. She's not on fb currently.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Umm.... Since when was i cornered?

I am not making random accusations i am stating facts.

1337ness chooses to pick out every little detail in people's response makes me think that he is tying to push way to hard without lynching. I wouldnt expect you to understand mizicho being a lowly sheep.

Mizicho your starting to lean scum with your invalid points and bland accusations and constant sheeping. I would like to also think you were smart enough to kill cracked.

Orandulum strikes me town for the sole reason that he didnt try claiming a PR when i asked him to claim and i suppose his lurking comes from the fact that he has vt.

I suspect that 1337ness has a role as well

The only reason i vote hellohallows was to spark a reaction. I also believe that i am more town then anybody else here for the reasons that zeraph claims im mafia. Secondly i claimed cop which nobody has rebutted. Thirdly if i was maf then why would i claim cop with a chance of real cop claiming and giving town the auto win?
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Navarre, Agreeing with people is not sheeping.
Also, if you're planning on insulting me. BE ORIGINAL! You've called me a sheep on multiple occasions, it's just lame.
As far as I'm concerned. Orandulum is looking to be scum, he would have been my vote, exept that you have to shout out to the whole game "HEY EVERYBODY, I'M LOOKING REALLY SCUMMY" by accusing every Tom, Dick and Harry that's on your case.

Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Firstly i take that back. Been a bad day for me.

Secondly did you not read the part where i have said i am more town then anybody here?
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Navarre wrote:
Umm.... Since when was i cornered?

I am not making random accusations i am stating facts.

1337ness chooses to pick out every little detail in people's response makes me think that he is tying to push way to hard without lynching. I wouldnt expect you to understand mizicho being a lowly sheep.

Mizicho your starting to lean scum with your invalid points and bland accusations and constant sheeping. I would like to also think you were smart enough to kill cracked.

Orandulum strikes me town for the sole reason that he didnt try claiming a PR when i asked him to claim and i suppose his lurking comes from the fact that he has vt.

I suspect that 1337ness has a role as well

The only reason i vote hellohallows was to spark a reaction. I also believe that i am more town then anybody else here for the reasons that zeraph claims im mafia. Secondly i claimed cop which nobody has rebutted. Thirdly if i was maf then why would i claim cop with a chance of real cop claiming and giving town the auto win?
You were cornered when I noticed how obviously scummy you are.

Okay, I misread your post, you're not randomly accusing, you're randomly and uselessly voting a lurker.

Sheeping isn't scummy. Well, it is sometimes, when excessive. But sheeping good cases is pro-town.

Yes, I do pick out a lot of details in people's posts, it's called "not letting people get away with saying scummy things", it's fairly par, and I would hope you'd do the same if you were town.

Pointing out the players who you think are PRs? WTF? That's like saying "Scum, kill them!" That's not scummy, as you don't have a partner, but it is stupid.

Voting lurkers who are online but not posting is good for sparking reactions. Voting lurkers who are not online and have probably forgotten that the site exists is useless. Look, I admit, Zeraph claiming you as his buddy did make you look towny, but I guess he actually is capable of double-bluffing. Go figure. Remember, there is actually a chance that there is no cop in this game, so that would explain why there's no CC -- alternatively, real cop is confident enough in your getting lynched that they see no reason to CC (for reasons that I'll explain tomorrow, explainging them now would be oh so bad for town, you'll have to trust me). Finaly, if nyou were maf, you'd claim cop because you're desperate. Your partner dies day one and lists you as your buddy? Hell, I know I'd wanna try something crazy (remember that day one cop claim at Game-A-Thon guys? That was great).

P-Edit: ninja'd.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Gambiting as a role is kinda a bad odea D2 for maf.... I may suck at forum mafia but im not stupid
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:27 pm

...I you feigning ignorance at how bad your position would be if you're maf? Or are you actually ignorant due to not having thought about it due to not being maf?

Ugh.

It's Orandulum or Navarre.

I wanna lynch the right one today, because I feel flawless victory is acheivable.

Orandulum, Navarre, can you attack each other a litte? I wanna see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:39 pm

How do you assume its one of us. Well it could be orandulum but you know my expierience as a forum mafia player and im terrible at it
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Navarre, what you have done is not what the average terrible town does. Terrible town makes bad accusations and a few misplays. You have gone beyond that and into actively anti-town territory. I've mislynched you before, and I do not believe your current actions to be in linke with your standard town VI actions.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Ugh, I can't type today.

Actually, I can't type in this game full stop.

Anyway

EBWOP: line
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 pm

We must be very careful as to who we lynch /assumes french accent/ Zis Scum has already breached our defenses, you have seen what he has done to our colleges. Ze worst part is that he could be any one of us. He could be in Zis very room! He could be you! he could be me! he could even be...
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:10 am

Oh, I do love a good TF2 reference. (Hence me avatar.)

To be perfectly honest, I think teh_n00b is being wayyyy too vocal. It's good to analyze and catch the maf, but I think teh_n00b's going wayyy overboard. I don't see why you want to hound Navarre so much - you're being unreasonably nitpicky, IMO, so I'm having second thoughts.

I would think that if Navarre was scum, he'd defend his position better. Or maybe not. Everything in a Mafia game can go one of two ways (or more).

I seriously don't know - both of you are being quite scummy. Or maybe that's my paranoia.

Against my better nature, I'll go
VOTE: Navarre

I feel as if it will come back to bite me.

Navarre, prove me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:48 am

Actually, I personally feel that most people here aren't be vocal enough.

But whatever, it's a culture difference I guess.

I'm hounding Navarre for two reasons; one, I'm a natural hounder in mafia. Two, Navarre is no noob, despite what his actions indicate; while this level of scrutiny would be overboard against a new player, I know Navarre's experience and skill level enough to know that his actions are not in line with what his town mentality should/would be.

Remember, scum aren't going to admit that they're scum (with the exception or Zeraph), so you do have to look at smaller details and motivations behind posts to catch scum.

As I said earlier, I'd like to see some direct argument between Orandulum and Navarre, I think it'll clear things up/help determine which is guilty.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:05 pm

I suspect navvare of being scum for two main reasons:

1) He is acting too anti-town for an experienced player to pretend to be town.

2) I asked my iPhone (Which I have proven is sentient) what he thought about Navarre. it started to play Thunderstruck by ACDC, at first I was confused about it's reaction but I listened to the song and realised what it was trying to tell me. there is a line in this song that goes "the thunder of drums, beating in my heart" now who is the first person you think of when Drum beats are mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 pm

After navarre gives his rebuttal I'll decide on who I’ll vote.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Count votes first too -- I don't want any hammers before HelloHallows posts.

Last post for a few hours, I'm at TAFE.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:40 pm

(3) Navarre - 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Vorsprung, Mizicho
(1) HelloHallows - Navarre
(0) Orandulum -
(0) Beese -
(0) Vorsprung -
(0) Mizicho -
(0) 1337ness_of_teh_n00b -

Not voting
Beese, Orandulum, HelloHallows

I kinda want to hammer Navarre, but I wont. After re-reading his posts I'm almost sure he's scum. So I want him to say why he isn't scum if it's good, my vote goes somewhere else. Or most likely, He'll get my vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game the First - Main Game
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next