Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game the First - Main Game

Go down 
+8
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
jezza
Orandulum
Zeraph
Cracked Atlas
Melexiious
Navarre
AcRv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:28 pm

EDIT: I read reads, not reads and reasons why. So here they are.
I overlooked Clawstrider because he needs to post moar,
MOAR!
Navarre, He seems to be scum… but honestly that outbreak seems to be more over… proving that he was Town, Scum wouldn’t have a man-period like that due to being accused of scum. Michizo seems to me somewhatly scummy, Active lurking and whatever. But now I move to you Orandalum, who. When put on the spotlight, moved it almost instantly onto me, of course. This is somewhat normal practice, but rubbing off the wrong way. There’s evidence to say that I’m town such as the little run in with 1337ness at the start of the game. Using an iPhone for evidence, while it might be a joke, it can run the wrong way. Something tells me Clawstrider is mafia and he’s cautious on how to do it or something, I don’t know. I don’t think that’s the reason why he’s not posting but’s it’s one of them.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Time's cutting short with 5 hours to go, Guess I have to go with my heart and say

VOTE: ORANDULUM
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:58 pm

blegh i was hoping for of cross between mizicho and me but i guess there is no helping it... also i reckon 1337ness or vorsprung is dead tonight as mizicho and me are the main suspects after. clawstrider hasnt posted much and beese comes off as null so yeah. 1337ness or vorsprung.

Vote: Orandulum
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:49 pm

I would no-vote but because of the looming deadline, I guess I might as well.

Vote: Orandulum
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:19 pm

wow i really did not see that coming (sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:21 pm

well seeing as I am apparently about to be lynched I'm gonna do what I do best: go out with a bang. so before I get Lynched,

I CHALLENGE THE GOD OF TIME TO A ROCK OFF!

Last edited by Orandulum on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Vote Count 2.4
(4) Orandulum - 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Beese, Navarre, Mizicho (L-0)!!!!!

(0) Mizicho -
(0) Navarre -
(0) 1337ness_of_teh_n00b -
(0) Beese -
(0) clawstrider -
(0) Vorsprung -

(0) No Lynch

Not Voting:
Orandulum, clawstrider, Vorsprung

7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

A lynch has been reached. Flavour and Orandulum's alignment coming in a moment. No more posting in thread for 72 Hours as it is officially night time.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Alright guys my computer is being a dick and I'm not retyping the flavour tonight, it'll come tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:16 pm

The village stood up from their chairs and began to advance on Orandulum.
"Hey, guys! There's an obvious distraction behind you!" Orandulum yelled, pointing behind the angry mob.
"Really?" Beese asked, as he turned around and saw the squirrel he took out of Cracked Atlas's back earlier dangling from the chandelier, "Hey, guys, there is a distraction!"
The rest of the village turned around to see the squirrel as Orandulum hid in a nearby trash can. Unfortunately for him, it was Tuesday. And Tuesday is garbage day. And so clawstrider picked up the rubbish bin and emptied it into the local trash compactor that wasn't just introduced for the convenience of the story. Then Mizicho activated the machine, as he liked to be the one to press the button on the trash compacting machine.
"Uh, guys, I'm still in here!" Orandulum screamed as the trash compactor splattered his internal organs all throughout the sky, as the God of Time stood on top of the trash compactor and accepted Orandulum's challenge to the rock off. And blasted what remained of his body into a few extra little pieces. Then the town had ice-cream. Unfortunately, Beese had been having so much fun with the squirrel that had distracted him that he forgot to tell everyone that he thought something was going to be fun.

Orandulum, Vanilla Townie was lynched Day 2
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:39 pm

The rooster crows in the village, and so the village all awaken and head back to the former mayor's office to see if anyone was dead.
"Alright guys, let's take a roll call!" clawstrider announced.
"Sounds like a good idea," Beese said, as he pat his new pet squirrel.
"Alright... is Vorsprung here?" clawstrider asked
"I think so," Vorsprung replied, checking to make sure he was in fact there and that this wasn't the afterlife. After hitting his head on a nearby desk he decided he was still alive.
"Alright, well we know Beese is here... so I'll skip his name... is Mizicho still here?" clawstrider asked. There was no response. The village started to panic and ran to his house, and 1337ness_of_teh_n00b dramatically kicked the door down in slow motion. They checked the kitchen, there was nobody there. They checked the bathroom, it was a sparkling clean as bathrooms are after they've been cleaned with NEW extra-strength Pine-O-Clean. They then checked his bedroom, and found that he wasn't there either.
"What could they have done with him?" 1337ness_of_teh_n00b asked
"Done with who?" Mizicho asked, as he walked back into his bedroom holding a coffee in his hand
"Mizicho!" Vorsprung excalimed with relief, "We thought that you were killed!"
"I was just getting a coffee from Navarre's place," Mizicho explained, "Oh, that's right, I knew I had to tell you guys something!"
"What did you have to tell us?" 1337ness_of_teh_n00b asked
"Navarre's kinda dead... had his police ID shoved into his back along with another strange assortment of objects
"Wait, his police ID card?" clawstrider asked
"Oh, yeah, that's also what I was meant to tell you, I'm pretty sure that Navarre was that local police officer of ours who works at the police station next door," Mizicho remembered
"Funny how nobody noticed him working there before..." Vorsprung pointed out
"Anyway, let's go and figure out who killed our dearly beloved mayor and all those other people!" 1337ness_of_teh_n00b exclaimed as the village went back to the former mayor's office.
"This is going to be fun, isn't it, Mr. Biggles?" Beese said to his pet squirrel that he acquired the day before.

Navarre, Town Cop was killed Night 2

Vote Count 3.0
(0) Mizicho -
(0) Beese -
(0) clawstrider -
(0) Vorsprung -

(0) No Lynch

Not Voting:
clawstrider, Vorsprung, 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Mizicho, Beese

5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

Yes, I know we started about an hour or two early, but I couldn't start any later tonight.

Deadline

Last edited by AcRv on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Well Then, just to get things rolling here are my reads on who I think is Mafia...

Mizicho - Scummiest person playing right now
1337ness_of_teh_n00b - VT Slight chance of Scum
Beese - The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
clawstrider - Null
Vorsprung - VT

As you can see, I think Mizicho is mafia. Due to past actions of Active Lurkinghe's posted so little in the majority of the game. I think hammering once, and from reading some post he seems so... negative all the time and didn't really started posting till around page 14-15, even then they were small posts just adding onto other peoples votes, he then slowed down then started again at around page 20 when navarre was being attacked. It's probably just me having the mindset/bias thinking that he's Mafia. Although he was pushing for his vote against Navarre. So was I but...

I know I'm Town, I think 1337ness is probably town, if he was mafia his thoughts of me being town would probably have reason to kill me off. Vorsprung seems very town to me as well and Claw.... I dunno, Probably nothing. If he was Mafia He'd be posting Something more than he is now, Just to fulfil his requirements to the game, the lack of posts probably suggest lack of urgency.

Mizicho often tries to place doubt in peoples heads throughout the game such as..

PAGE 9- "That's just L33t being L33t, Though it is pretty scummy."
PAGE 14-"Navarre's looking very scummy at the moment, accusing others when you're being cornered is an obvious sign of guilt. "
After 2 pages of nothing he posts this
PAGE 20"I would no-vote but because of the looming deadline, I guess I might as well.
Vote: Orandulum"

He hammers Orandulum and ends the night, to when I assume he attacked and killed Navarre, He was pressing to kill him, get him lynched AND was arguing with him, anger probably dictated some of his actions partly. He had the motive and the emotion to do it. I'll take some of Navarre's evidence..

Quote:
"I doubt he's Vanilla and I defiantly don't think he's Cop, I'm sticking with my vote for the time being."
4 Post Later
Quote:
"Sadly, he is that retarded.

I guess I'll take back my vote and we should just get back to finding out on who's scum and not just stupid.
Or we could go for a no-lynch, and see what happens.
Oh, right. Unvote"
Reasoning
Quote:
"I changed my vote because it was only myself and you voting, for each other. That's never gone anywhere in any of the games I've played. I thought it best to unvote and then vote for someone else, or even you again if it's needed."

^^^^
tell me how that is logical. and well proof that i am not scum is still to come as i admit i havent been much town at this game at all"

hehe, that last line. Although that's not what we're looking at. It's Mizicho's Posts. He Contradicts himself, clear signs of Scum.

He's Scum and there's my evidence.
VOTE:MIZICHO

On another note, Mr. Biggles? What am I? Paris Hilton?
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Oh well, you found me out.
I'm scum.

I should really pay more attention when playing forum mafia.
Still, Good job Beese.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:22 pm

I disagree about clawstrider, scum are much more likely to lurk than town. They want to get a feel for what everyone's thoughts are so they can post something to blend in with the crowd. Of course, it's equally possible that he's just not online.

Normally, I'd be all for lynching Mizicho, he's a fun dude to lynch. However, I think we should consider no-lynching today.

If we lynch today, tomorrow is LyLo, giving us two days to hunt scum.

Alternatively, we can no-lynch today, no-lynch tomorrow, and then reach LyLo, effectively giving us three days to hunt scum. Also, in that time, we may be able to get a confirmed townie through doc save, although that's quite a longshot.

Mizicho's last post makes him look really scummy though.

I'm not voting yet.

Beese - town, he's been town all game
Vorsprung - even more townie than Beese
Mizicho - moderately scummy
clawstrider - Comfortably Null
1337ness_of_teh_n00b - ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will, five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain, one hundred percent reason to remember I'm town.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
clawstrider

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:54 am

Sorry for not posting more, I just never had anything to say.
I am with you Beese on Mizicho being mafia, but by the time I was going to post that, it was night again.

At the moment, my suspicion is now on 1337ness_of_teh_n00b being scummy. Mizicho admits he is scum, yet 1337 suggests not lynching? It is like he is trying to stay in the game with his partner, even though he has been let down.

VOTE: MIZICHO

Beese - Town
Vorsprung - Towny again
Mizicho - Scum
clawstrider - Pretty damn Clawsome
1337ness_of_teh_n00b - Leaning scum, but not as much as Mizicho
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:49 am

Mizicho wrote:
Oh well, you found me out.
I'm scum.

I should really pay more attention when playing forum mafia.
Still, Good job Beese.
Ah- Bu- Yo- I- Wha-

What?

Well then....

To what 1337ness said if we don't lynch we get more chance to hunt scum. Fine. It's not like mizicho's going anywhere.

UNVOTE
VOTE: NO LYNCH
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:30 am

/my ghost appears and high fives 1337ness for an awesome reference.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 am

clawstrider wrote:
Sorry for not posting more, I just never had anything to say.
I am with you Beese on Mizicho being mafia, but by the time I was going to post that, it was night again.

At the moment, my suspicion is now on 1337ness_of_teh_n00b being scummy. Mizicho admits he is scum, yet 1337 suggests not lynching? It is like he is trying to stay in the game with his partner, even though he has been let down.

VOTE: MIZICHO

Beese - Town
Vorsprung - Towny again
Mizicho - Scum
clawstrider - Pretty damn Clawsome
1337ness_of_teh_n00b - Leaning scum, but not as much as Mizicho
That would be legitimate if scum actually had a partner. Two-man scumteam, one of them is already dead. Unless the mod lied.

However, I'm glad to see a post from you.

Mizicho, how about you post a case. I'm curious.

Won't post again until 11:30; that's my lunch break.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:21 am

Vote Count 3.1
(1) Mizicho - clawstrider (L-2)
(0) Beese -
(0) clawstrider -
(0) Vorsprung -

(1) No Lynch Beese

Not Voting:
Vorsprung, 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Mizicho

5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline

Oh, and Orandulum, SHUT UP
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:03 am

>Comes back as Ghost
>Yoda Avatar

I've seen enough Star Wars to see where this is going.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 am

Okay, clawstrider's post is wronger than I initially thought.

First up, assuming I'm scum for a second, I've already bussed a buddy way hard; it wouldn't make sense for me to be saving buddies who messed up.
Second up, if I were in a scumteam with Mizicho, this would be LyLo, and I would be pushing a mislynch, not a no-lynch.
Third up, a scumteam of three in a seven-player game would be ridiculous, and I would actually shoot any mod who pulled that on us without some damn good balancing mechanics.
Forth up, and the most important point, the rules specify a scumteam of two.

Question for Vorsprung/Beese/clawstrider: what is clawstrider's mafia experience? He earlier said he's only played half a game, can you vouch for that/tell me how he did/post a link to the game?

Now, back to the no-lynch idea, there is a third alternative; no-lynch today and make a lynch on MyLo tomorrow. This theoretically lowers our chance to lynch scum, but it means scum can't dictate who survives to three-way LyLo.

I don't think we should let scum know what we're doing; I think that if we decide to no-lynch today, we should leave the scum unclear as to whether or not they need to push their mislynch tomorrow or the day after.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:48 am

Wow, this has got to be the first time in my forum mafia history in which I haven't opened the day with a vote.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:03 pm

[quote="1337ness_of_teh_n00b"]
Question for Vorsprung/Beese/clawstrider: what is clawstrider's mafia experience? He earlier said he's only played half a game, can you vouch for that/tell me how he did/post a link to the game?
quote]
https://www.team9000.net/threads/beeses-t9k-mafia-1-game.17227/page-32#post-195259
https://www.team9000.net/threads/beeses-t9k-mafia-1-game.17227/page-35#post-195489

Here are some posts from Claw.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:04 pm

[quote="1337ness_of_teh_n00b"]
[quote]
https://www.team9000.net/threads/beeses-t9k-mafia-1-game.17227/page-32#post-195259
https://www.team9000.net/threads/beeses-t9k-mafia-1-game.17227/page-35#post-195489

Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:05 pm

FUCKING FUCK FUCK

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:

Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Fucking fuck fuck indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game the First - Main Game
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next