Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6P Closed set-up

Go down 
+5
Mizicho
Cracked Atlas
Orandulum
Melexiious
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
9 posters
AuthorMessage
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:08 pm

Six players. Ruleset not drastically different from previously used; however, I am fast to modkill. Key difference in that I won't modkill for personal attacks. Will favour players with lower mafia game counts on this site, then go by who signed up first, will take sign-ups for 72 hours, anyone who doesn't get in goes into replacements' queue. Game will meet this criteria, I recommend you familiarise yourself with it and the relevant links; I won't take complaints of "I didn't know that was a role!"
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:10 pm

Consider-/in-g that there are no other games running, I'm game.

Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:22 pm

question: Are there any consequences related to claiming God, apart from looking stupid?
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 pm

I have read that game, it is quite lulzy. Scum actually pushed a mislynch using that tactic too.

Also, consequences will be decided by the town, and probably take the form of lynching.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:15 am

Hooray for technically only having played one game here!

/in
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:56 am

well I'll be /in anyway
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Osama B/in Laden
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Mizicho wrote:
Osama B/in Laden

You're "in" jokes are /out of the question, for them to make sense you need to actually have a logical sentence to place it with-/in
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Beese wrote:
Mizicho wrote:
Osama B/in Laden

You're "in" jokes are /out of the question, for them to make sense you need to actually have a logical sentence to place it with-/in

I would comment on the grammatical errors of that sentence. Lol jks, I'm not Navarre.

Haters gonna hate.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Mizicho wrote:
Beese wrote:
Mizicho wrote:
Osama B/in Laden

I would comment on the grammatical errors of that sentence. Lol jks, I'm not Navarre.

Haters gonna hate.
Yes, that was a bit of Foolishness on my part, but hey. I'm probably one of the worst born spellers ever, It took me lots of training to get me to a stage where my posts and writing isn't equal to shit smeared on the side of a wall.

Well, my Handwriting is horrible but hey, At least I type well. Well, most of the time. Oh boy, If I didn't edit my posts, I'd be screwed.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 pm

/in

Because there are no opens currently in signups on mafiascum =( And even if I did play Marathon games, this marathon weekend has just failed.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:14 pm

So as long as i dont edit im allowed to rage at everyone??? ;D

/in

Whew made it
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Navarre, look at the last line of your post. Then back to the OP. Then back at your post. Then back at the OP. Now, sadly, your post isn't the OP, because this parody doesn't make sense anymore. However, your post wouldn't be subject to this sort of ridicule had you had the time to read the OP and take note that it's NOT the first six players that get in; after seventy-two hours (and I may extend that), the players who have signed up who have the lowest playcount get in, and signing up first only helps you in the event of a tie. I'm on a somewhat pissed-off horse, despite the fact that the parody broke quite a while ago, because Blood on the Dance Floor's Wikipedia article got deleted without sufficient discussion.

EDIT: AcRv wants you to put Raymond's dictionary in your bag.

Also, yes, you may rage as much as you want, but town may lynch you for it (and in fact, I reserve the right to encourage policy lynches on douchey players).
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 am

So if someone else signs up then i have a chance of not getting in?
Back to top Go down
CoweringGiant

CoweringGiant

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-03-25

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:14 am

/in
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:36 am

Navarre wrote:
So if someone else signs up then i have a chance of not getting in?
Well, yes, that is what it says. In the absence of newbie games, I want to be able to give newbs a chance, and as they don't check the site as regularly, they frequently don't get to sign up for games. I'm not saying that this style of sign-up should become the norm, but we should definatly have a new to turn the newbies into regulars.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:17 pm

I'd like t' be /in.

If at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Vorsprung wrote:
I'd like t' be /in.

If at all possible.
You'd probably get in the game, you've only been in one while I've been in 3. I might get kicked out.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Sign-ups are now closed.

Playerlist
Cowering Giant
Vorsprung
Cracked Atlas
AcRv
Mizicho
Beese

Replacements
Orandulum
Navarre

Ruleset coming shortly, followed by role PMs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6P Closed set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed set-up   6P Closed set-up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6P Closed set-up
Page 1 of 1