Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cracked's Dethy the Fourth

Go down 
+3
Mizicho
Melexiious
Cracked Atlas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Empty
PostSubject: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Normally I'd wait a bit before starting another game, but we can all agree that the last game was kinda short. So here we go!

Rules, quadruple copypasta'd:
Explanation of Dethy, in case you're new. (By which I mean copypasta (by which I mean copypasta of copypasata.)

For those of you who don't know, Dethy is a game type that follows a specific set-up, which is as follows.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Insane Cop, 1 Naive Cop, 1 Paranoid Cop

For those of you new to cop sanitites, they're quite simple.
When a Sane Cop investigates a target, he is told wether or not they are scum.
When an Insane Cop investigates a innocent character, he is told they are scum. When he investigates a scum character, he is told they are innocent.
When a Naive Cop investigates anyone, he is told they are innocent.
When a Paranoid Cop investigates anyone, he is told they are scum.

It's important to remember, however, that the cop players don't know their sanity.

Dethy also has a couple of extra rules you should remember as well.
1. When a Cop dies, their sanity won't be revealed.
2. This game type makes use of 'Cop Headstart' giving the cops a Night 0 in which they can investigate, but the mafia cannot make a kill.
3. Not a rule, but it should be remembered that this is a gametype in which No Lynch is a fairly valid vote.
4. Cops cannot investigate themselves, as 1337ness suggested in the discussion. This rule may or may not be in my later Dethy games, depending on how it works out.

Role PMs
Are fairly straightforward, so I don't feel the need to post them here.

Rules (by which I mean copypasta [by which I mean copypasta of copypasta])
General
0. I am mod, and I am God. Whatever I say trumps the rules as you understand them.
1. Dark red is my colour. Don't use it. I will consider it an attempt to impersonate the mod.
2. Do not quote private communication with the mod. This includes role PMs. Doing so will risk modkill.
3. Unless your role specifies otherwise, do not talk about the game outside the game thread. If your role does specify otherwise, you may still only talk about the game where your PM says you can.
4. Don't edit your own posts, you will be instantly modkilled.
5. When a player achieves the majority of the votes, the game enters twilight. This means players can no longer change their votes, but they can still talk.
6. Once the mod declares you dead, you are dead. Dead people do not talk.
7. Once the mod declares it night-time, you are asleep. Sleeping people do not talk. Sleeptalking is a modkillable offence.
8. Modkills are to be done in the way most disadvantageous to the player and their faction. This means that any modkilled player changes to neutral, and therefore cannot win the game. If a mafia-sided player was modkilled, the day continues. If a town-sided player was modkilled, the day ends immediately.

Activity and Deadlines
9. Post every 72 hours. If you fail to do this, you will be prodded. If you do not respond within 48 hours of your prod, you will be replaced. This rule is flexible if you give advance warning of your absence.
10. If you will be absent, tell us when you will be back.
11. Day one has a deadline of three weeks. Day two and onwards have a deadline of two weeks. All nights have a deadline of three days. If anyone has announced that they will be absent over the course of a night, the night will be extended for 24 hours after their announced return. Deadlines are non-negotiable barring absences and exceptional circumstances.
12. If no player has acheived the majority of votes by deadline, then no-one is lynched.

Voting
13. Votes are to be bolded and roughly in the form Vote: Playername
14. Retracting a vote is to be done in the form Unvote: Playername. Unvoting before voting a new player is appreciated but not compulsary.

The all important rule
15. If you think you've found a loophole in the rules, then you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:10 pm

/in
/out
/in
/out
/in
/out
/in
/out
/in
/out
/in
/out
/in
/out
/in
/out
/in
/out
/in
/out
/in
/out
/in
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Considering what happened last game. /in
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:58 am

Hmmm... If I'll be modding I'll have to be active anyway...

/in
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Biddumpity-hump-bump.

C'mon, guys.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Biddumpity-hump-bump.

C'mon, guys.
/i-

oh wait.

Shit.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:33 pm

eh, why not, I have the next two weeks of school.

/1|v
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Don't really wanna play another game with my brother, it just makes conversation awkward. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:11 pm

/in

Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Yay, five people!

Word of warning: I'm away from the 29th of June til 3rd July.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:36 pm

... How many Crackeds does it take to start a dethy game on time?

More than we have...
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:55 am

Beese wrote:
lol dis site dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy the Fourth   Cracked's Dethy the Fourth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cracked's Dethy the Fourth
Page 1 of 1