Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

003 - Lovers Mafia

Go down 
+4
Melexiious
Krika
Navarre
AcRv
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Resisted badly.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Aiding scum by staying alive? The hell is that?

I want other peoples opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
Krika

Krika

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:05 pm

[Cracked actually has a bit of point there. Anyone scummy is an easy target for mafia to use. But, perhaps his thoughts on you are incorrect.]

[Both of you are playing pretty damned aggressively. That either means you don't feel afraid cause there's no night-kill, that's your natural play-style, or you're both idiotic scum. Perhaps it isn't either of you. Beese's posts are pretty wishy-washy, which worries me a bit, but Cracked has been a little off as well, what with "I prepared this post earlier" and such. In what little experience I have, aggression isn't a scumtell. Moreso, passiveness. Which is why I'm inclined to vote Vorsprung or the other two, but like Navarre, I want to prevent hammering anybody too soon.]
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:40 am

Beese wrote:

It's... it's a perfect legitimate accusation is someone's actions are anti-town. Okay, I get you've probably never read other games on MafiaScum and the like, and I get that you've probably never been on a wiki binge of the MafiaScum Wiki, but that doesn't mean you should spit in the face of basic logic.

Unless your scum, in which case, spit away.

Hrhm. I wish 1337ness were here. He'd verify this. And in fact, let's see if I can find a quote...

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/h7aFS9zAZmGk

Town had a chance to win earlier btw, you should've lynched Mizicho at five players. Whenever there's an obviously scummy player the day before a LyLo/MyLo situation, you should lynch them; if they're scum, then you win, and if they're town, then scum can't hide behind them in LyLo.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:08 am

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Beese wrote:

It's... it's a perfect legitimate accusation is someone's actions are anti-town. Okay, I get you've probably never read other games on MafiaScum and the like, and I get that you've probably never been on a wiki binge of the MafiaScum Wiki, but that doesn't mean you should spit in the face of basic logic.

Unless your scum, in which case, spit away.

So if I'm getting this right.... If I want to save town I'll have to listen to one of the people I think is scum, and not killing myself is the scummy move? Yea. Naw. You're trying to use manipulation and destroy my past points to make me seem scummy by forcing me to make a sudden change of opinion, sudden change of opinion and play style is often associateship with scum.

And as I said a loooong time ago, I'm going to die first round and Scum is going to win at the end of the round.

Come on Navarre, Mizicho. Post for fucks sake.

Can you prod Mizicho, he hasn't posted in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:57 am

Beese wrote:
So if I'm getting this right.... If I want to save town I'll have to listen to one of the people I think is scum, and not killing myself is the scummy move? Yea. Naw. You're trying to use manipulation and destroy my past points to make me seem scummy by forcing me to make a sudden change of opinion, sudden change of opinion and play style is often associateship with scum.

There was so very, very much wrong with this post. From the poor logic, to the over-simplification of mafia play mechanics, to the basic grammar and syntax.

Beese wrote:
And as I said a loooong time ago, I'm going to die first round and Scum is going to win at the end of the round.

You did say that. And it was one of the earlier posts that made you seem scummy. It's so overly defeatist and absolute. It's the kind of line that scum throw out in order to try and make people empathetic.

Beese wrote:
Come on Navarre, Mizicho. Post for fucks sake.

This much, at least, I agree with. It's only possible to get a lynch in this game if town vote unanimously. So, if only four out of six people are posting, it's impossible to get a lynch.

Well, technically it is, but it'd have to be a lynch on someone who isn't posting. Which shouldn't happen in a game because that would give the person being lynched a chance to defend themselves. But you all knew what I meant in the first place so this whole paragraph was probably unnecessary.

Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:24 am

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Beese wrote:

There was so very, very much wrong with this post. From the poor logic, to the over-simplification of mafia play mechanics, to the basic grammar and syntax.

Then explain it, we've got all all the time in the world...

Well, like 2 weeks. But still.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:41 am

Like two weeks? I'm pretty sure we do actually have as much time as we could possibly want.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Like two weeks? I'm pretty sure we do actually have as much time as we could possibly want.
There's isn't any deadline?

Then stop dodging the point and get to explaining!
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Votecount 1.7
(2) Beese - Vorsprung, Cracked Atlas (L-2)
(2) Vorsprung - Mizicho, Beese (L-2)
(0) Mizicho -
(0) Krika -
(0) Navarre -
(0) Cracked Atlas -

Not Voting - Krika, Navarre

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Prodding Mizicho

Beese wrote:
There's isn't any deadline?
No need for deadline in a nightless game. What's it going to do, reset the vote count?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:11 pm

AcRv wrote:

No need for deadline in a nightless game. What's it going to do, reset the vote count?

Maybe force a lynch based on the current majority of votes?
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
AcRv wrote:

Maybe force a lynch based on the current majority of votes?

That game mechanic is used in some setups... but Lovers doesn't have it because it doesn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Okay then. So this game is gonna drag on for a while yet.

Better start setting up some deck chairs, or something.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:40 pm

okay beese and vorsprung. give me 3 reasons why the other is scum. do not direct me back. list them from scratch.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Sorry, I missed a PM from mizicho saying he was V/LA for two days, so I'll reset his prod.

I am giving you ALL a prod now because of the lack of activity for the past 24 hours. Not an official one, just a "please do something or I'll eat your brains"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:46 am

Ahem.

I have nothing of value to add.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Navarre wrote:
okay beese and vorsprung. give me 3 reasons why the other is scum. do not direct me back. list them from scratch.
Ooooh, fun.

1: He's acting incredibly anti-town through his hyperbola, and his very provocative gambiting
2: He's hammering me for no real reason, and has thus covered up this fact with weasel logic
3: He's blatantly manipulating and dominating the thread to push his point of view across

Beese has a delightfully annoying smokescreen of lies, baiting and weird gambit shit, and this is covering up the fact
HE'S ACTUALLY GOING AT ME FOR NO REASON.

That is scummyness.

I'm voting him because of this.

I can go on.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:47 pm

The heck is everyone?

Prodding Mizicho, Navarre, Krika, and Beese

Seriously, guys, don't make me cut down to 48 hours between prods
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Umm mod that was unneeded since i was waiting for beese

Before beese posts does anyone have any contradictions to vorsprung's reasons? Besides beese?

If not then i would like to hear beese's reasons before making my judgement
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Prods are issued after 72 hours of inactivity. You fit that criteria.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:44 pm

I can't make a post now due to exam study and when I have my breaks, I have many other things to do.

I'll get the post ready done tomorrow or something.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Ahem.

I have nothing of value to add.

Me too brother.

Also, I'm back bitches.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:56 pm

/Prod Dodge
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 pm

actually.
Vote: Vorsprung

if we are wrong we lynch beese tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:39 pm

I didn't actually think it was possible for a mafia game to die. But seeing as we have three people who posy, one person who sort of posts, and two people so apathetic that it really doesn't matter even if they post, I'd be willing to call this dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

003 - Lovers Mafia
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next