Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

003 - Lovers Mafia

Go down 
+4
Melexiious
Krika
Navarre
AcRv
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Krika

Krika

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-04-07

003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Beese wrote:
Also something rubs me off the wrong way about Krika. Call it my magical gut.
VOTE: KRIKA
I mean, that thing almost won me that mafia game at game-a-thon.

Well, clearly your magical gut is unreliable. Or it's a lying homo.

And what is this "something"? Is it, perhaps, because I'm correct?
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Then vote if you think he is homo. This is RVS. Votes here wont matter in say..... 48hours give or take.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:02 pm

I bet you like dick moves, don't you Navarre?
I bet you could just watch a dick move all day. Fapping to it occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:03 pm

EBWOP:

Navarre wrote:
Beese im allowed to do dick moves at this stage because it is RVS(random voting stage)

I bet you like dick moves, don't you Navarre?
I bet you could just watch a dick move all day. Fapping to it occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:00 am

Navarre wrote:
Beese im allowed to do dick moves at this stage because it is RVS(random voting stage)
Oh nonono.

I was talking about Mizicho voting you, was the dick move.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:01 pm

AcRv? Your flavour for this set-up sucks. Now everyone's just gonna be making gay jokes throughout the entire game.

Anyway, we seem to be a decent way into a pretty average RVS. Now, if we could stop with the cock jokes and get to the actual playing of mafia...
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
AcRv? Your flavour for this set-up sucks. Now everyone's just gonna be making gay jokes throughout the entire game.

Anyway, we seem to be a decent way into a pretty average RVS. Now, if we could stop with the cock jokes and get to the actual playing of mafia...
Funny. I didn't actually mean dick move to be a penis joke due to the game, I would have said that nonetheless.
But hey, I'm the one who's actually trying to get this game somewhere.

So on that note, I seriously think Krika is Mafia and Vorsprung his the homosexual lover.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:34 pm

on a side note: @ Mod i take offence at mizicho's post and this is me lodging a complaint against it.

Also i can see mizicho as the homo here literally.
1.) his vote right off the bat seems dickish and unneeded
2.) anyone else notice he has been posting somewhat more then he usually does?
Back to top Go down
Krika

Krika

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Beese wrote:
Cracked Atlas wrote:

Funny. I didn't actually mean dick move to be a penis joke due to the game, I would have said that nonetheless.

So on that note, I seriously think Krika is Mafia and Vorsprung his the homosexual lover.

[Says the person avoiding my question! I really would like some reasoning behind why you think that. Perhaps it's because I haven't made accusations against him? Also, I'm still a bit confused about your decision to "highly doubt" that Navarre is scum again.]

Navarre wrote:
Then vote if you think he is homo. This is RVS. Votes here wont matter in say..... 48hours give or take.

[Really? Hmm. I wasn't too sure about that, what with this setup and all. ]

VOTE: Beese

[This vote is probably going to change very quickly. So, as Cracked said, can we get to the actual playing of mafia?]
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:01 pm

The fact that we're all making penis jokes is kinda getting lame to be honest.
I mean, what kind of a dick makes cock jokes? We ought'a rise up and lynch them, before they penetrate our inner thoughts.
We're exposed as of now but we need to stick together, we need to be as hard as wood and pound on them. if we do that, one of them would probably let it all out.

So suck it up y'all, and lets pump the gay out of these guys.

And Navarre, I'm sorry for my cock-up. I was just pulling your third leg.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:14 pm

...Can we... can we lynch him for that? Please?

Ugh. Give these people an excuse to make cock jokes, and they'll never stop. Now can we please put the jokes aside for a while so that I can start getting legitimate lead from you people?

At the moment both Mizicho and Navarre are on my radar. Perhaps both, they do seem to be bickering like an old married couple. Beese seems pretty obv town, but Beese always seems town, much like how Navarre always seems scum.

Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm

I had to get that out of my system, I apologise.

Unvote: Navarre

Now can we get to playing mafia now?
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Votecount 1.2
(1) Mizicho - Navarre
(1) Beese - Krika
(1) Krika - Beese
(0) Navarre -
(0) Cracked Atlas -
(0) Vorsprung -

Not Voting - Cracked Atlas, Vorsprung, Mizicho

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Cracked Atlas: The lack of maturity of the playerlist is not my fault, complain to them about it, not me.

Navarre: I've seen much worse, so be glad that was all you got.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:43 pm

AcRv wrote:
Votecount 1.2
(1) Mizicho - Navarre
(1) Beese - Krika
(1) Krika - Beese
(0) Navarre -
(0) Cracked Atlas -
(0) Vorsprung -

Not Voting - Cracked Atlas, Vorsprung, Mizicho

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Cracked Atlas: The lack of maturity of the playerlist is not my fault, complain to them about it, not me.

Navarre: I've seen much worse, so be glad that was all you got.

@mod, May I ask what that two-line dialogue is for?
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:50 pm

EBWOP: ^ Disregard my massive fail up there.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:56 pm

well i suggest we lynch mizicho on his own suggestion.

he wanted to lynch the most recent dick joke and he made the latest dick joke.

anyone with me here?
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Krika wrote:
Beese wrote:
Cracked Atlas wrote:

[Says the person avoiding my question! I really would like some reasoning behind why you think that. Perhaps it's because I haven't made accusations against him? Also, I'm still a bit confused about your decision to "highly doubt" that Navarre is scum again.]

Navarre wrote:

[Really? Hmm. I wasn't too sure about that, what with this setup and all. ]

VOTE: Beese

[This vote is probably going to change very quickly. So, as Cracked said, can we get to the actual playing of mafia?]
Obvious Aggression, and constantly trying to imply I'm scum. I mean, if you're scum you're supposed to have slight finesse about these things, instead of a piece of straw from saying I'm absolute 100% scum. Because you can't be THAT sure who scum is within the first page of the game. Unless you happen to know who scum is. That's the something that is my magical gut.

But re-reading, I realized that my idea that both you and Vorsprung are homosexual lovers is either false, or you're an idiot. I suspect it's the former. Because of when you tried to claim that I'm Homosexual lovers with Vorsprung that would be opening up for vorsprung to be lynched and you (if you happen to be scum) lynched.

But considering you, to me. Look scummy. And Vorsprung has only made pe-

Oh what am I say about vorsprung, he would be saying penis jokes whether we were playing themed mafia or not. But the /lack/ of information in his posts make me think that he's scum, and when he didn't reply to when I asked him who he thought to be scum. He just looks scummier than the side of a boat.
Back to top Go down
Krika

Krika

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Beese wrote:

Obvious Aggression, and constantly trying to imply I'm scum. I mean, if you're scum you're supposed to have slight finesse about these things, instead of a piece of straw from saying I'm absolute 100% scum. Because you can't be THAT sure who scum is within the first page of the game. Unless you happen to know who scum is. That's the something that is my magical gut.

But re-reading, I realized that my idea that both you and Vorsprung are homosexual lovers is either false, or you're an idiot. I suspect it's the former. Because of when you tried to claim that I'm Homosexual lovers with Vorsprung that would be opening up for vorsprung to be lynched and you (if you happen to be scum) lynched.

Oh what am I say about vorsprung, he would be saying penis jokes whether we were playing themed mafia or not. But the /lack/ of information in his posts make me think that he's scum, and when he didn't reply to when I asked him who he thought to be scum. He just looks scummier than the side of a boat.

AND FINALLY, A RESPONSE!

Unvote

[My guess is as good as yours. Or worse. Yes, probably worse.]

[It's definitely the former. I don't know about you (though I can guess), but last night I had a bed all to myself.]

[But I never claimed you were Vorsprung's lover. When did I say that? If I ever was referring to anyone, it was probably Mizicho. You seemed to toss aside the fact that he voted first rather quickly. I was worried. Cause I try not to rely on metagaming. That, and the fact that it looked as if you dismissed Navarre's case entirely.]

[Well, if he is scum, would he be smart enough not to post so much fluff? Either way, he's no ally of mine. Yet.]
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Krika wrote:
Beese wrote:

AND FINALLY, A RESPONSE!

Unvote

[It's definitely the former. I don't know about you (though I can guess), but last night I had a bed all to myself.]

[But I never claimed you were Vorsprung's lover. When did I say that? If I ever was referring to anyone, it was probably Mizicho. You seemed to toss aside the fact that he voted first rather quickly. I was worried. Cause I try not to rely on metagaming. That, and the fact that it looked as if you dismissed Navarre's case entirely.]

[Well, if he is scum, would he be smart enough not to post so much fluff? Either way, he's no ally of mine. Yet.]
"Are you sure you're not just trying to defend your secret lover there?"

Considering most things you were saying were always maybes and probables. I naturally assumed everything you were saying was what you were thinking.

Well, if my theory is correct, then lets vote Vorsprung and watch his scum buddy squirm.

UNVOTE

VOTE: VORSPUNG
Back to top Go down
Krika

Krika

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Beese wrote:
Krika wrote:

AND FINALLY, A RESPONSE!

Unvote

"Are you sure you're not just trying to defend your secret lover there?"

Considering most things you were saying were always maybes and probables. I naturally assumed everything you were saying was what you were thinking.

Well, if my theory is correct, then lets vote Vorsprung and watch his scum buddy squirm.

UNVOTE

VOTE: VORSPUNG

And that's why I warned you about how vague I am

VOTE: Vorsprung

Let's do this.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Vorspung's posted a total of like... 2, 3 times? I figured inactive Vorsprung is just being inactive. After all, I just GM'd a game where he didn't make a single post that contributed anything, and he was town.

Then again, he was alright at posting in 1337ness' Closed Set-Up game. Hey Beese, I don't have much to go on here. He does look kinda scummy, but in my experience, that's just how he plays. What's his play-style like on Team9000?
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:44 pm

I wish to see how vorsprung rebutes this

My reads
Cracked - null
Beese - townish if maf then possible partner krika for distancing themselves and agreeing vorsprung is scum
Kirka - same as above
Mizicho - scum. He is posting more frequently now then he was as town. Infact he made the first post. A surprise coming from mizicho
Vorsprung - scum. Lurking. No useful posts. Just scumminess in general
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Vorspung's posted a total of like... 2, 3 times? I figured inactive Vorsprung is just being inactive. After all, I just GM'd a game where he didn't make a single post that contributed anything, and he was town.

Then again, he was alright at posting in 1337ness' Closed Set-Up game. Hey Beese, I don't have much to go on here. He does look kinda scummy, but in my experience, that's just how he plays. What's his play-style like on Team9000?
He posts fairly little. But considering I only have 7 days of scum to go on, it's not much.
https://www.team9000.net/threads/mafia-game.16797/
I mean, the way he died in that game was fantastic, SK killed Mafia, Mafia killed SK.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Alright, I'll read that later and make a more informed decision as to whether or not he's scum.

Though I know he also posts here less often than Team9000 anyway, so I'unno how much it'll help.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:23 am

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Alright, I'll read that later and make a more informed decision as to whether or not he's scum.

Though I know he also posts here less often than Team9000 anyway, so I'unno how much it'll help.
I just got a huge wave of thought that made me thing you're scum. So much it made me get out of bed, get onto the forums and post my sudden thinking you're scum.

I've got no evidence against you and I'm just sleep deprived. I know for a fact that this is nothing, but I thought I'd share.

Boy, I am weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

003 - Lovers Mafia
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next