Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

003 - Lovers Mafia

Go down 
+4
Melexiious
Krika
Navarre
AcRv
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Krika wrote:
Beese wrote:

Cracked is so sure that I'm scum, the only way he'd know that if was scum himself, the only way to prove my innocence is through death. And if I'm town and he's so certain that I'm scum then he has to be scum.

[Hmm. I'm not seeing it. If that's true, isn't it extremely brash to accuse you like that? He hasn't voted for you yet. What was he waiting for? Apart from your response.]
He's accusing me of scum for actually attempting to play the game and not slight sheeping. So what? I want to play the game! What he was waiting for? I don't know. Maybe he wants more evidence to use

Also he was happy when he found me to say something that was useful in his attempts to make me look more scummy, look. He's bloody scum. And my proof on innocence though death will prove that his confidence in me being scummy was incorrect. Someone that sure who is scum HAS to know who scum is, and there's only one way a player can know who scum is, and that is if you're scum yourself.

He wants to pin me as scum so he can get rid of me, not if I get rid of me first!

This is either going to fail massive of be the best town win ever, and I just can't wait.

Or, we could do it the other way around. Lynch Cracked and when town doesn't win when he dies vote me. But my vote is still firmly placed on me.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:39 pm

EBWOP: This is either going to be the most fail of the most massive proportions or be the best town win ever in existance, and I just can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Actually... now I'm not so sure. This is lovers mafia. If Beese is scum, then he's pulling one hell of a gambit. And I know Beese isn't stupid enough to do that. Then again, he might know that town know that, and not vote for him because scum wouldn't pull that kind of gambit...

Gah! WIFOM!

Regardless, no one hammer. I wanna see everyone else's reads.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:01 am

Circular Logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:05 am

Woah, didn't see your most recent post there. And now I'm confused even more.

You keep using the fact that I'm oh so sure you're scum as evidence against me. What the almighty fuck? I push one accusation against you, and you immediately start pulling out the "He's accusing me of scum for actually attempting to play the game" and the "Someone that sure who is scum HAS to know who scum is, and there's only one way a player can know who scum is, and that is if you're scum yourself". One accusation. Based on slightly scummy behaviour. Look, until your most recent post, I was almost ready to change my mind about you, but these are the most clichéd desperation posts in the book. They've been used on this very site before, and nothing's come of them.

However, you've also set it up that the moment I vote for you, everyone will turn on me. Well what if I'm town? You've just set it up that if I did lynch you, and you were town, everyone else would lynch me. Hooray! Scum win!

In fact, you're more sure I'm scum than I am your scum. By your own argument... ah, screw it, that just leads to more WIFOM.

P-Edit: Did you just call me out for using circular logic? After I'd already pointed out in my very post that an argument had led to circular logic? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:09 am

For the benefit of Krika, WIFOM, or, Wine In Front Of Me, is a mafia term used to denote a certain type of circular logic that comes up quite often in mafia games. It alludes to the scene in the film The Princess Bride where a guy has to figure out which of two cups of wine is poisoned. The logic being: "You'd want to put the poison in my cup. But you know that I know that, so you put the poison in your own cup. But you know I know that you know that, so you'd put the poison in my cup. But you know that I know that you know that I know..." and so forth. WIFOM in mafia games is similar, but based on 'things a player would normally do as scum."

I saw that my argument was circular before I even posted it, and I just wanted to point out myself that it was bad, as it led to WIFOM.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:45 am

I don't even fucking know anymore!

I'm not scum, you're scum and I'm dying tonight and you tomorrow, my circular logic post was aimed at the entire situation, I was agreeing with you! It's crazy. I'm crazy! I don't know if this'll work or not and I don't care! Lets do this!

I want to die tonight, and when has this been done on the forums before? I don't remember. Can you provide links? Did they turn out to be mafia? if so then I HAVE TO BE MAFIA, then kill me!

DO IT! DO IT NNNNOOOOOOOOOWWW!

You're setting up so when I am lynched you have a plan set forth so you're not lynched tomorrow, I know it. The Aliens told me.

Also want to know how I know your scum tell? You're a lot more aggressive! You also swear when you're scum! You're scum!

Am I sleep deprived?

YES!

Will I die tonight to prove my Innocence?

YES!

Have I lost it?

YES!

Will this prove that cracked is infact mafia?

PROBABLY, I DON'T KNOW. It'll disprove that Kirika is mafia, pretty much, probably.

But yes, I did pull out "He's accusing me of scum for actually attempting to play the game" Because that is what you accused me of, you only have to look at yourself! haha! And no, you weren't about to change your mind about me. NOTHING in you post said anything to say that.

"Beese & Navarre: Ticking louder than a Geiger meter made of uranium."

Also Mizicho is town and something, I don't know anymore!

You also used my whole point of accusing of Vorsprung as a point against me! How does that work? I mean, how does using logic to put 2 and 2 together in a game of logic prove I'm scum? It doesn't! You can't dissect my point so you take the whole thing against me!

SO DO IT!
LYNCH ME!

PROVE I'M NOT SCUM.
You, Cracked. Thought I was scum for almost the entire fucking game, you can't just say "oh... but I was thinking about it!" Yea, that doesn't work that way. Erratic opinion changing to suit the game before evidence can be placed for your benefit is sure signs of scum.

Also, a psychological point of constructing a post, you made a defence that involved that would prove your innocence..., then you must have thought at the end of it all...

"Oh, better make something as a fail safe!"

And that you did, out of the blue you added as a failsafe.

"However, you've also set it up that the moment I vote for you, everyone will turn on me. Well what if I'm town? You've just set it up that if I did lynch you, and you were town, everyone else would lynch me. Hooray! Scum win!"

Oh, and who do you THINK is scum right now then? Me? Then Lynch me dammit!

Also!

"In fact, you're more sure I'm scum than I am your scum. By your own argument... ah, screw it, that just leads to more WIFOM."

That does make sense, If I'm more sure you are scum than I am scum then by my logic, you can lynch me and problem solved. Which you seem like you don't want to do? Why? You don't want to prove me Innocent? Fine, IF you want to prove your innocence then we all lynch YOU, but alas. I want me to go down tonight!

SO DO IT, LYNCH ME.

Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:49 am

You SERIOUSLY have nothing to lose! ... well, except for a chance to lynch mafia BUT there is more than a %50 that you were going to lynch someone town anyway! So might as well make it me.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:59 am

That was, without a doubt, one of the mind-fuckiest posts I've ever read.

Hrhm, you're sleep deprived again, aren't you Beese?

A lot of accusations against me for silly reasons. I could refute them all, but what'd the point be? I know I'm town. I think Mizicho is town. I think Navarre might be scum. And I have no idea what to think about you.

See, you seem so convinced of your towniness, that I'm now leaning back to thinking your town. But I know if you keep doing this, you'll be hurting town more than helping it. So I want to lynch you. But if I do, then you'll flip town, and everyone will vote me. And then scum wins. It's a conundrum. If I do the towny thing, scum wins. If I do a scummy thing, scum wins. So how about you and me stop doing anything for a while, and wait for everyone else's reads.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:01 am

FINE, DON'T VOTE ME

just yet.

WE'LL GET EVERYONE'S OPINION FIRST

/sigh
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:04 am

Okay, I just went back and read the full post. I couldn't get through it the first time. You had a habit of strawmanning a lot of my arguments. I don't think you did this on purpose, but in the future, don't. It's difficult to defend arguments that you've twisted out of proportion.

P-Edit: What would I gain from voting you now? No one else is online, and it would only leave you at L-1. It's just asking for you to get quickhammered. I liked what you were doing. Had you been doing it to prove someone else's scumminess, it'd be a pretty good tactic. But can you please not make your decent town-sided tactic scummy? It kind of defeats the purpose.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:26 am

What even.
Like, throw logic and shit out the window -

BEESE - WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING
THIS IS COMING FROM ME
I SMOKE A LOT
AND I'M CONFUSED
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:43 am

My I throw in an old quote from the first game derived from your truly.

"But I mainly like throwing fire into the game, causing confusion."

I have my plans and my schemes, just give me a bit and they'll play out.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:14 am

EBWOP: may I throw*
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:24 am

So can we lynch Vorsprung? Please? If you do I'd probably confirm you to be town.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Beese wrote:
So can we lynch Vorsprung? Please? If you do I'd probably confirm you to be town.
Nah, I'm good thanks.
Really.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:46 pm

So... how 'bout those opinions, everybody else? Gonna post them?
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Votecount 1.5
(2) Beese - Vorsprung, Beese (L-2)
(1) Mizicho - Navarre
(0) Vorsprung -
(0) Krika -
(0) Navarre -
(0) Cracked Atlas -

Not Voting - Cracked Atlas, Mizicho, Krika

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Oh, and I prodded Mizicho, Navarre, and Krika.
Back to top Go down
Krika

Krika

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:50 pm

[9 to 5 sure takes up a lot of time.]

[Anyway...hmm. I'm still confused. But let's see what my mind thinks at the moment.]

Cracked - There's something about him. Aggressiveness? Or perhaps that's how he normally plays. He's been pretty townie otherwise.

Vorsprung - Hmm. His post count has sorta gone down. Null/Townish for now.

Navarre - I feel he was a bit hasty on backing Cracked's case. But I don't know what to make of it.

Mizicho - [quote=Mizicho]You need to post moar.[/quote] Other than that, townie vibes.

Beese - Whilst I'm not putting my vote on him...his posting is erratic...to say the least of course. Hmm.

[Also, not really contributing to anything, but it would be pretty annoying if Navarre and Mizicho were lovers.]
Back to top Go down
Krika

Krika

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:51 pm

EBWOP: Mizicho -
Mizicho wrote:
You need to post moar.
Other than that, townie vibes.

Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Believe me, if Navarre and I were lovers.
1. He'd be the woman in the relationship.
2. I would have admitted to being scum just so I don't have to play with him.

Also, AcRv wouldn't put us together. EVER!
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:13 am

Mizicho wrote:
Believe me, if Navarre and I were lovers.
1. He'd be the woman in the relationship.
2. I would have admitted to being scum just so I don't have to play with him.

Also, AcRv wouldn't put us together. EVER!
How about opinions on like, people.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:05 am

Already posted.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 am

EBWOP:

Navarre: Looking pretty darn scummy.
Voursprung: Town... Probably. (The L-2 doesn't help his case)
Cracked Atlas: Probably scum with Navarre, but I could easily be wrong.
Beese: Town, most likely.
Krika: Null. you need to post moar.

Krika has now posted more and he's leaning town.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 am

Wait a second, here. There's been a whole lot of accusations and counter accusations, and the best you can do is repost your old reads from before all of those accusations took place? That's... there's... I don't.... Gah!

After the big 'ol fight between me and Beese, I've been waiting to see where everyone is in this game. You take over 2 days to posy anything, and when you do, you don't post anything even the slightest bit useful or relevant. And then, of course, there's Navarre who can't seem to be fucked posting anything at all.

Come on guys, we need more than... 3 people posting, or else this game will go nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   003 - Lovers Mafia - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

003 - Lovers Mafia
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next