Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hypothetical Questions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Hypothetical Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Hypothetical Questions.   Hypothetical Questions. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Pretty much, every post must have a Hypothetical Question in it, and you must either answer one, some or all of the questions in the thread.

I'll go first~

"You can pick any 3 people in the world to be marooned on an island with,
who do you choose and why?'

I choose Bear Grills, Ainsley Harriott and David Bowie.

Bear Grills, for the survival knowledge.
Ainsley Harriott, for the cooking knowledge and the ability to oil up.
David Bowie, so his area can vibrate, and take us all back home.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Questions.   Hypothetical Questions. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:31 pm

3 people, eh? Hrhm... but you've already taken all of the /obvious/ choices. I think I'd go with Orandulum, Samuel L. Jackson, and Tim, that bloke that lives down the road.

I'd give reasons, but frankly, it should be obvious.

Anyway, /my/ question. Ahem, "If you could go back in time and assassinate any 1 former U.S. President, before their term started, except for George Bush, or George Bush, who would it be?"

Naturally, I would assassinate William Howard Taft, just being such a smug bastard.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Questions.   Hypothetical Questions. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:23 am

I'll go assassinate that fucker JFK, he turned america into an unstoppable force in 1964 and ruined the world for anyone who wasn't an american, I'll kill him before he can enact his evil policies!
Infact, I'll go do it right now!
I'll just frame some shmuck standing around by a window and run back home.

Now for my question.
"You're playing poker with a tiger. You're holding 10c 9c and the flop is 9d 7h Jc. You notice that the tiger's tail is thrashing round violently, and it seems to be completely unaware that it's doing so, like an involuntary action. It stares at you hypnotically and slowly places a minimum bet. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?"
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Questions.   Hypothetical Questions. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:40 pm

You go all in. You always go all in.
Going all in never fails, in my experience.

My question:

You become the CEO of a prominent video games publisher. You love your job and your games are well-loved, but in order for your company to stay in business, you need to impose heavy DRM restrictions on your products. Your games are just too successful and too many people are illegally downloading them, causing huge financial loss to your company. You don't want to do what you know gamers will hate, but you've built this company from the ground up. It's your life's work.

Do you impose the DRM, or do you continue as you where - likely bankrupting your company. (And EA will buy them bankrupt companies.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypothetical Questions.   Hypothetical Questions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hypothetical Questions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Introductions and General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: