Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon: Endless Shadows

Go down 
+5
Navarre
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Tunnel Snakes Rule
Orandulum
Cracked Atlas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Uh Ravenight, Allesandor and Carrow are the same person. His full name is Allesandor Carrow. I just don't like continuously saying Allesandor whenever I refer to him.

Edit: Also it's AllesanDOR, not AllesanDER. A few people have made that mistake already.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:19 pm

And while we're here, it's considered standard to colour dialogue text, to make it easier to read.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:59 pm

This story is plodding along a bit too kuch. Methinks it needs more GM direction.

'Cause honestly, with all the slow character intros, and whatnot we need some momentum.

I'm trying my best.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:11 pm

I'm not sure how many RPs you've been a part of but... this is more or less par for the course. I've seen the general character introduction phase go on for about 8 pages before. Once it's out of the way (and I am /trying/ to get us through it as best possible), then the plot can pick up.

Of course, that's providing everyone keeps posting regularly. Like, 'several times a day' regularly.

The Agency was easier because everyone had a driving force from the beginning, this doesn't. Basically, what this means is everyone needs to work together here.

Regardless, I'd say we're about halfway through the prologue.

...Plus I totally got distracted reading Let's Plays for about a day there.

Anywho, the new post deadline is once every 72 hours unless you notify everyone in the OOC. That should speed things up. I'm giving TSR and Captain Manlove one last chance, starting now, to post within this deadline
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:22 pm

I think Vorspung's idea of setting up camp for the night, doing the basic intro's and attacking Cyrus and his goons tomorrow in RP time will work best.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Ravenight wrote:
Roseanne looked at Ezra. "Hello, I am Roseanne and this is jolt. You wouldn't mind if we joined you guys would you?" She asked. Jolteon stepped foreword and looked at the lucario. "Jolteon." He said his name in a form of friendship.
Two things mate

1. Text coloration. Do it.

2. Longer responses. Do them.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Yeah, what Vorsprung said.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Aight, I have some stuff I need to do today, but once I get the chance, I'm gonna skip us all right to the Pokécenter. I'm also gonna prod those that need prodding.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:28 pm

That would make my groin pleased.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:52 pm

So yeah, if anyone wants to get any posts in before we move on, do so now.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:24 pm

Oi Cracked, we're kinda waiting on Steven to say something.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:40 pm

RP's dead, bro. I could try and keep it going, but it's... probably not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows   Pokémon: Endless Shadows - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Endless Shadows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2