Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC

Go down 
+4
Captain Manlove
Vorsprung
Orandulum
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Prologue:

Somewhere hidden, two men watched a number of flickering computer monitors.

"It's altogether possible, of course, that the first engine is merely having delayed reaction. No one's ever tested anything like this before, there's no precedent here."

"At the same time, it's been three years. The leader's getting impationt. I'm getting impatient. We need to see some results soon."

"I'd expect that you of all people should know that science can't be rushed."

"I do understand. I'm merely suggesting that it's time to move onto phase two. The second engine is primed and ready, all we need is your sig-"

"No, not yet. If we activate the new engine prematurely, and then a delayed effect of the first kicks in, the outcome could be disastrous."

"What, could we destroy the world? Turn it into a wasteland where ordinary people struggle to survive. Well, that would be terrible."

"Yes, yes, I get your point. Look, just give another couple of months and if there's still no results then we'll... wait a minute, I'm seeing movement on the... Hoenn route 116 camera. It looks like Mira's group... though there's a lot of them."

"Perhaps they've found something."

Last edited by Cracked Atlas on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Ezra looked over the ruined city. Most of it's skyscrapers long since toppled, the only impressive building still intact was the old Devon Corporation building. It's had been a rough couple of weeks travel, made slower by the need to constantly go into hiding every time someone else would walk down the route he was on. No need to get into encounters with anyone else. Never know who might be a raider. But, here he was, Rustboro City.

"I hope you're right about this, Lucario. If I came all this way for nothing..."

The Lucario just looked back at him, then indicated towards the city, signalling Ezra to keep moving. It had started a few weeks ago. Lucario, normally quite content, had started acting erratically. When Ezra tried to figure out what was up, he ended up being led from city to city, and it seemed that this was their final destination, as now Lucario was acting more on edge than ever. There had to be something going down in this city. Here's hoping it was something Ezra and Lucario would be able to walk away from in one piece.

Ezra shrugged. "If we're gonna do this, then I guess we're gonna do this. No reason to wait around." And with that he followed the Lucario into the city.

((Alright guys, here's what's going down. For whatever reason, a lot of journeys have led people to Rustboro City, and a lot of paths are gonna converge here. Why has your character ended up here? That's up to you.))

((Oh, and another thing. Whereas in the games, travelling across a route from one city to the next might take 4 or 5 minutes, here it takes 4 or 5 days. Also, cities are way larger. In that respect, the setting is a little more like the anime. But only in that respect.))

Last edited by Cracked Atlas on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Allesandor paused briefly upon spotting the top of the Devon Corp building through the trees. After looking around for a moment he turned his head to Metagross who turned towards him. :Execute: He sent through their mind link. :Confirmed: came the reply. At that Allesandor turned to walk in a path that would lead him straight past Rustboro whilst Metagross headed off in another direction away from the dishevelled city.

After 30 minutes of walking alone he smirked as he felt the weightlessness that is characteristic of being picked up by telekinesis. Waiting until he was seated securely on Metagross' floating form Allesandor pulled out his map of Hoenn and spent a minute pinpointing where they were in regards to the Dev Corp building. :Proceed: He sent through along with an image of the map with their location and the Dev Corp building highlighted. With that they started to hover towards their destination, leaving a cold trail behind them.

Allesandor made himself comfortable and began to mentally review their objective. Target: Devon building. Purpose: Collect data. Possible Sources: logs, security cameras, company documents. Seconday Purpose: salvage useful technology if available. Ever since the world had gone mad he had found it made things simpler to think like a computer much like his Metagross. Much easier to justify the things he had done to survive.

Last edited by Orandulum on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:27 pm

CHTOOM CHTOOM CHTOOM CHTOOM *click*

Michael ran out of the Petalburg Woods bleeding, firing his M1216 into the trees. After getting lost in the dense forest for days, he had finally escaped. He noticed a dilapidated shop on the far side of the road; firing return volleys at the Dustox swarm he was escaping.

He dove inside the shop, slammed the door shut and reloaded his gun. Ever since leaving Lilycove City, he had been antagonized. Raiders and gangs dwelled in every route across the region. He hadn't slept in days - constantly on guard. As he tended to his wounds, his Salamence fended off the rabid creatures. He disliked the Pokemon but at least it was loyal. And powerful.

The fighting subsided. The Dragon Pokemon stuck its head through the broken ceiling of the shop and peered down at Michael. Michael reached into his webbing and retrieved a squashed Oran Berry.

"Have it, you greedy shit."

The Salamence took the berry from Michael's hand and chewed it meaningfully. Michael started searching the shop for anything useful.

After having a look around the building for a good ten minutes, Michael gave up. All he had found was a few rotting plants and a Hyper Potion. He pulled up a half-broken polyprop chair and flounced on it, sighing.

"We're almost there. I know the files I need are in the Devon Corp. building somewhere. We'll get them, go, and sort out this mess. What do you think?"

Salamence stared blankly for a few seconds, and then pulled its head out of the ceiling space.

"I thought as much."

Michael stood up, dusted off his jacket and readjusted his webbing. He quickly patted all his pockets to make sure he had everything he needed, and he double-checked his dressings.
"We may as well get going now."
Michael walked outside again and holstered his shotgun. He jumped on his Salamence's back and pulled out his trusty WA2000. He smacked the thick belly of the Pokemon twice with the butt of the gun.

"Come on. This will all be over soon."

Salamence slowly trotted on its way to Rustboro City. The only evidence that the two had been there was a few spent shells in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Captain Manlove

Captain Manlove

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Travis walked out of Rusturf cave into the glorious sunlight. murky and overcast, but sunlight nonetheless. he had been in the cave for the last 8 hours, forcing his way through horde after horde of Whismur.

"They're weak as hell, but /damn/ those things can shout." he announced to Sunny, twisting his pinky fingers into his ears. Sunny, in full agreement with Travis, began to levitate nearby rocks, covering the cave entrance. The two then began walking to the west, as last night's stars had told them to do. Following the needle of his old compass, the two started moving.

Half an hour later, Travis came upon a grove of struggling leppa trees. He investigated the tree and found 3 ripe berries among the plethora of infested and moldy outcrop. He knelt down, plucked them from the trees and stuffed them into one of his pockets for later. Sunny, standing behind Travis, let out a small whimper and pawed at his back and Travis mindlessly reached back into his pocket and wordlessly pulled out one of the sun-dried sitrus berries he has picked up back in Verdanturf and rolled it back towards Sunny.

Continuing to travel, the old Devoncorp building could be seen boldly imposing itself on the horizon. Travis continued to walk, hoping to make as much headway as possible before the sun slowly sunk over the horizon.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Cyan wasn't totally sure what he was doing in Rustboro.

He knew last night, but some heavy drinking with a very enthusiastic homebrewer changed that.

"Smeargle, any ideas?"

Smeargle looked like he'd been drinking too.

"I swear that shit's bad for you, little fella. Well, let's go find something to eat, then see if we can piece last night back together."

Cyan supposed that he was here to meet a friend. Or make friends? He had a hunch that there was a deeper purpose to his week-long trek here, but that could wait. Food first.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:41 pm

"No! No! God-dammit No!" Don said as he watched his Gyarados flail around in the treeline of Petalburg, causing loud noise from the trees being uprooted from the ground. Gyarados wasn't one of the worlds smartest Pokémon, but he usually understood commands, usually.
"Why do Pokéballs have to be broken..." Don said, under his breath.

"GYARADOS, QUIET!" Don shouted, angrily. The Gyarados stopped flailing about in the trees suddenly, and slowly attempted to get out of the mangled mess of trees he just made. He could sense the disappointment from his master and only friend, After a good minute of twisting and turning he finally got out of his self imposed problem.
"I swear, sometimes you just try and piss me off." Don said, with a harsh tone of Disappointment, which was greeted only with a solemn look from Gyarados. The two while they aren't the most inconspicuous bunch, it's a useful fact that most raiders don't usually go after them in fear of being Hyper-beamed or otherwise, crushed. If it was an elderly man and a smaller Pokémo, he'd be long dead. One of the few reasons why he's alive to this day, is thanks to the huge mass of Gyarados he calls his friend. However, The raiders who do usually attack are either the crazies who'd attack rocks that look at them funny, or the gangs where they could stand a chance.. 'If they can't be hyper-beamed, crush-em' Is Gyarados' line of thinking, that is, If he thinks at all.

"Come on, let me on top of you... dammit, there's too much rubble in the skyline. I'll need you to get on top of that building so we can see where we actually fucking are." Don said, as Gyarados lowered his head, so Don could climb on.

Gyarados slowly flew to the top of the Devon Corp. Building and landed on top, where they both got a good view of the surrounding area.

They couldn't see a soul in sight.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Michael had just arrived in what remained of Rustboro City when he heard a huge thud. He quickly scoped in with his rifle and scanned the area. He noticed a figure and a very large Pokemon on top of the Devon Corp. building.

This worried Michael. After travelling almost half a region to get to the Devon Corp. building, he wasn’t about to be delayed by any poachers.

“Salamence, get out of sight! Please!”

The Pokemon lumbered behind the wreckage of the Cutter’s House and lay down slowly. Michael then ran up between different points of cover until he reached a road intersection. He poked his gun around the corner and trained his sights onto the head of the figure, who had his back to him.

Michael shouted out -
“I mean no harm, but please turn around. If you do anything rash I’ll blow your head off. I have my gun trained on you and I’d rather not have to spend a bullet.”
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:11 pm

:Anomaly, Above:

Allesandor stopped surveying for traps and redirected his gaze to the sky as a Gyrados flew overhead. Unknown entity, Danger, Layout of Rustboro The data was processed :Camo: came the conclusion. Immediately Allesandor grabbed Metagross' face guard and used it as leverage to flip himself underneath. Simultaneously to this, Metagross turned so that it was facing away from the direction of the gyarados and lowered it's body as close to ground as possible without squashing it's partner. From a distance no one would be able to distinguish it's metal hide from the rest of Rustboro's grey aesthetic.

Now secure in his makeshift hide Allesandor peeked out to collect more data on the situation. He watched as the Gyarados landed on top of the Devon building along with a rider, that could cause some problems. To Allesandor's great consternation another person entered the scenario. Just what he needed more unknown variables, at least they didn't appear to be working together, that would make things significantly easier. After a quick link with Metagross' four brains a consensus was reached

:Collect more data:, so he hunkered down to continue observation for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:10 pm

In a burnt out house, just across the street from the Devon Corp. building, a man had been waiting. It was about noon he'd arrived in the town. He was tracking a criminal who had stolen his Pokémon. He knew they guy was holed up in the Devon Corp. building, but the guy had followers, he'd turned the place into a god-damn fortress. The man sighed, and looked at the SMG leaning against the wall next to him. He sighed again. He stood up, brushing his hair from his eyes. It was grey, but the man looked pretty young, considering. He was wearing an old, black suit, with purple stripes running down the front. It had been tailor made for him a long time ago. It had seen better days.
"There's gotta be some way..."
Just then, he heard yelling from outside. He grabbed the SMG and sprang out the door to see what was up....

Okay, dude with a Salamence down the street and... some moron on the roof. Dammit, if Cyrus suspects trouble he's gonna start getting shooty. That would be bad.... Very, very bad. The man turned to Michael.
"Keep your voice down! There's kinda a hostage situation going down in that building." He pointed to the Devon Corp. building. He took a couple of deep breaths, then stood up striaght, Holding the SMG limp, trying to look nonthreatening. Maybe, just maybe, this stranger could help him.

A ways down the street, Ezra eyed the situation cautiously. A Salamence and a Gyrados could both spell bad news. Plus there was this third guy... what was his deal? "I dunno about this, Lucario... perhaps we should sit this one out." The Lucario looked briefly at his master, then gazed down the street at the man with the SMG.
"Really? He's the one we've been looking for? But why?"
"His aura? I don't buy it. There's no way you could sense something like that from so far away."
"Alright, alright, I can trust him. But what about the guy on the roof... or the other one?"
The Lucario looked unsure for a second, then urged Ezra to continue. Ezra hesitated for a second, half considering to just turn and run, find somewhere to hide, wait for whatever was about to happen to blow over... but, if Lucario was right, this guy needed help.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Michael leveled the hefty rifle at the SMG-wielding stranger.

"Really? Give me the facts or I'll shoot you, too."

Truthfully, Michael didn't want to shoot anyone. He was running out of .50 cals and he didn't want any more blood on his hands. But he was on edge now. People on rooftops, people with guns... He could hear someone else around, but he couldn't see him.

"If I'm surrounded, Salamance, fly away," Michael whispered. "I don't want you to get fucked over if I'm outnumbered."

The stranger was tentatively edging closer to Michael, and he didn't like it. He could feel his Glock in his pocket. Hopefully he wouldn't have to use it.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:32 pm

Even hung-over Cyan on the search for food couldn't help but notice the weirdness emerging. Gyarados on the tallest building, lots of yelling and shooting threats in the distance.

"Huh. Smeargle, did we do something stronger than alcohol last night?" So many people in one place? It wasn't normal.

Smeargle shook his head.

"Wanna take a random side and watch some shooting?"

Smeargle nodded; feigning sociopathy made a good escape from the real world. The two of them made their way towards the building with the Gyarados on it, careful to keep some rubble between them and potential threats.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:43 am

Don slowly turned around, he heard something but he couldn't make out what exactly. Age has deteriorated his ears, but his eyes are as sharp as they've always been. After hearing someone call out for him, he quickly pulled out his 10mm pistol and checked the ammo, Don looked towards his Gyarados who looked back at him, blankly. Don rolled his eyes and walked the edge of the building.

"Who are you and what do you want!?" Don shouted back, in his gravelly voice towards the man and his Salamance.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:27 am

The man breathed a tentative sigh of relief. The guy with the Salamence was on edge, but that was to be expected. At least he was willing to hear the man out. That alone proves he's not a raider. Or worse. And if he's not a raider, he might just listen to reason.
"My name is Steven. I am- uh, was, a geologist. I've been tracking a criminal for several days... he stole my Pokémon, and I'm simply trying to recover it. However, he seems to have set up a base in the Devon Corp. building. He's got a number of followers, and he's taken some civilian hostages. Just some scavengers that were slumming out in some of the nearby buildings."
Steven paused for a second, and loosened his stance. He was about to continue when he heard Don yelling from atop the Devon Corp. building. Steven looked up at the guy. More yelling. Cyrus is gonna figure out soon enough that something's going down. Steven turned back to Michael.
"Look, if Cyrus, uh, the criminal I mentioned, hears my voice, he's going to panic. Even if nothing else, could you try and get that man down here without too much more yelling?"
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:07 am

Allesandor felt resignation flow through his body as a third presence made itself known. Truly no plan survived first contact with the enemy. After a moment of focusing his study on the new party a memory was triggered in the back of his head.

-Flashback-
"Good morning everyone I'm Professor Stone but please, just call me Steven. Now if you could turn your attention to the whiteboard"
-Flashback end-

The foremost thought in Carrow's mind became "What is my old visiting geology professor doing here?". The second being a slight feeling of relief, this entity wasn't completely unknown. In a best case scenario they could work together against the two unknowns, though they seemed to be settling down thanks to his efforts.

After some quick Risk/Benefit calculations a course of action was settled upon, :Approaching Alone, Maintain Stealth: with that Allesandor slipped out from under Metagross while everyone's attention was away from him and began approaching Steven's position in what he hoped looked like an non-threatening manner. Every 10 seconds he would send a visual update over the mind link as his partner could not turn around due to the attention it might draw.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:17 am

Michael relaxed his stance and lowered his rifle.

Cyrus? You mean that cult leader who wanted to destroy the universe? I've got a bone to pick with him.

Michael, in his former capacity, owned many priceless Pokemon artifacts... Such as the Red Chain. Which was stolen from him by Cyrus and his Team Galactic goons. Moreover, he had the knowledge and access to technology Michael needed to complete his plan. And Michael just didn't like him; destroying the universe would be a huge economic blow to Michael, among other things.

Well, if you want that old man to get off the roof of the building, we'll need to send a message to him quietly, Michael said to the well-dressed stranger.

Hang on, I know you. You're Eustace's son, right? Steven Stone?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Steven smirked.
"Yeah, that's him alright. The once great leader of Team Galactic. I don't know how he ended up in Hoenn... but, here he is."
It seemed like this guy was going to be helpful after all. Steven forgot sometimes that not everyone roaming Hoenn these days was a complete prick. But, working together, they might just be able to get in there and apprehend Cyrus without too much trouble... or bloodshed. That'd be a nice change for once. Steven heard Michael continue. He sighed.
"Yeah, that's me. My father was once the president of the Devon Corporation. That's not why I came here, though. That skeleton's long since picked clean."
Steven paused for a second. Trying to push back the painful memories. Thankfully, it wasn't difficult to do these days.
"Anyway, yes, we need to get some kind of message to him."

Ezra hid behind a partially collapsed wall and watched the scene. It appeared that the two men on the street were just talking. They didn't look like raiders, which was always a good sign. Plus, Ezra was sure he could make out some words with more than 2 syllables. Still, there was the guy with the Gyrados on the roof. He was still an unknown agent. Lucario urged Ezra to keep moving.
"Not yet." Ezra whispered, under his breath. "I wanna see how this plays out, then we can get involved."
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Picked clean? Does that mean that Michael's journey has been a waste of time? Michael was concerned. He didn't want to be roped into any scheme. He just wanted to get what he needed and go. But he knew the kid; Michael was a close personal friend of his father, who spoke very well of his son. He could be considered trustworthy, at least.

"Well, we could try tying a message to a brick or something, and try and throw it up there. But I'm not sure either of us could throw anything up that far. It's a simple problem but there's no simple solution. I'm Michael, by the way. Michael Huntington. I knew your father."

Just as he finished his sentence, Michael could hear a slight noise behind him. It was coming from behind a collapsed wall section.

"Hang on! I know you're there. Come out and show yourself to us. I've got a gun."

Michael was really on edge now. Holding his Glock now, he pointed it at the wall.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:07 pm

As the distant yells turned slightly friendlier, Cyan was even more confused. Normally, things would be all shooty-shooty by now.

Cyan decided to risk joining the conversation, covering up in a random crater

"Yo, guys, why wasn't I invited to this party? And when does the shooting start?"
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:31 pm

"I'm Warning you!..." Don said, as he held his gun aimed towards the now group of people. With a flick of his hand he signaled to Gyarados and rode on the usual spot on top of his head. Don slid his cane into his belt. Both himself and Gyarados slowly descended towards the group.
"What do you kids think you're doing?" Don asked condescendingly, with his 10mm pistol drawn, but not pointed at anyone.

Last edited by Melexiious on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:39 pm

"Old man, stop being senile and get off the roof. This is a tense situation."

Michael was seriously getting fed up. If this was one big trap, it was working well. He would find it quite challenging to kill everyone around him. He could also tell there was a Metagross and its owner around somewhere; the compass attached to his webbing was going crazy and he could hear a faint rumbling sound. Having sold many Metagross to discerning clients, he knew what they could do. And how they could fuck a human up.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:44 pm

"As long as it's not a deadly one." Don said as he slowly got off from his Gyarados.
"Now, why the hell are all you fools just sitting around here in the open?" Don said simply with a slight tone of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Well, the old guy was of the roof now. That was a start. Perhaps this would work out after all. Two experienced trainers... He heard Cyan calling out from the nearby crater.
"Okay... now I've got three people to deal with..."
"Make that four, actually." Ezra had seen enough. He was reasonably sure the old man wasn't going to be a threat, though the Gyrados might be. So long as he had hit it with a Stone Edge before it could respond, he'd be in the clear. The Salamence was a worry... but the Smeargle he'd caught a glimpse of sure wasn't.
"Alright," Steven took a step back so he could see the entire small group at once, including the new kid. "This is better, less shouting. My name is Steven. Steven Stone. I'm trying to deal with a situation here in the Devon Corp building. If you four could help, I would be in your debt."
He hesitated for a second. Could he really...? But, then again, he had little choice.
"I haven't been in the Devon Corp building for a while... but I'm reasonably sure there's still some valuable salvage in there. I can deactivate some of the still active security... get you into the vault, into the main computer server, provided it's still intact... and you can take your pick of anything that remains. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Michael sighed. "Fine by me." He pulled out a whistle and gave a sharp toot on it. Salamence flew out from cover and positioned himself alongside Michael.

In all honesty, however, Michael didn't need Steven's reward. He would take what he needed from the Devon Corp. regardless of any co-operation.

Taking Steven aside, Michael whispered into his ear.

"All I want is access to the underground R&D labs. And before you say they don't exist, I know they do. I just need something that belongs to me from there. I don't think I'll have any problem accessing the area, but just in case I'd like your help. You're the only person I know, if only tenuously. Keep this between us, and I'll do whatever you want."

Getting the kid alongside would be advantageous for Michael. Having a trustworthy ally would make his quest easier.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:53 pm

"How do I know you're just not a raider, and you'll lead me into a trap?" Don said, as he pulled his pistol out once more and took a few steps back, just in case anything bad starts to go down. He didn't like the sound of this one bit. He hasn't seen a friendly face in years, and I doubt it's going to start when a bunch of strangers conveniently meet up together, and tell him to go into this secluded building, where he can't get any help from his Gyarados.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC   Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Endless Shadows IC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next