Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The coolest mafia ever

Go down 
+3
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Cracked Atlas
Iced_Tea
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2016-02-07

The coolest mafia ever Empty
PostSubject: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:38 am

Because I'm so frosty, I'm hosting a game. This thread exists to keep further sign-up discussion out of this one.

I can mod if nobody else wants to, in which case it'll be a Dethwing Classic (if we get 5 players + me), or a custom setup I've been working on if we get 6 players + me. Or I'll just pull something out of my ass if we get more, but I highly doubt we will. Manlove volunteered to mod.

Players:
Iced_Tea
Captain Manlove (Mod)
Melexiious
Captain Manlove's first mate (The shit guy with the shit name and the shit avatar. Who even let him on here?)
Cracked Atlas
1337ness
TSR
RHM

We'll wait for a few more days to see if more players show up (optimally 1-2 more), then Manlove will start the game.

Last edited by Iced_Tea on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:11 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:08 am

/in
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 8:12 am

Can I /in conditional on this not being Dethy? Eh, looks like it's not based on number of players sooo /in.

Oh you listed yourself. Oh well looks like I'm /in for Dethy now.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 8:18 am

You don't like Dethy, 1337ness? How come?

Anyway, if you're conditional on this not being Dethwing we can wait for 1-2 more players.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Dethy is barely Mafia, everyone claims results to confirm someone then randomly lynches, scum kills conftown at night, repeat day 2. I can play to make up numbers though, games are generally pretty short so it's no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:08 pm

I'm still /in but I'd prefer not to be in a deathy game.

However, if you need someone from a deathy game. I'll join.
Back to top Go down
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:58 pm

Sure, I'll find someone to bounce my setup idea off of and make sure it's balanced. We still need at least 1 more players.

BTW, if anyone else wants to mod I'd be cool too. I do kinda wanna mod for my own setup because dumb flavor jokes, but for Dethy I'd honestly rather play than mod. If anyone offers to mod Dethy (1337ness?) we could do one of those (won't take more than a week at most anyway) while I figure out the details for my setup/we find more players.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 7:43 pm

Quote :
find more players
Get some of your Swiss friends in on this and we can make this the official Switzerland vs. Australia forum. I'm sure that's an extremely relevant and well-known international rivalry...
Back to top Go down
Captain Manlove

Captain Manlove

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 8:08 pm

I'm with 1337ness on this one, bollocks to dethy.
But otherwise I'm /in.

Also iced if you do wanna back down I can be mod, I'm fine with being either really.

Also also im trying to round up more players but it doesn't look like ill find many else so don't count on me. The rest of you are gonna need to bribe coerce your friends into playing instead
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 8:15 pm

I'd love to coerce my friends, but, uh, already did. That's how most of you are here (wait, Manlove, how are you here? One of AcRv's friends?)
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 8:16 pm

Wait, I thought I was the only one who didn't like Dethy. Why have we played so much Dethy?
Back to top Go down
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:05 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Get some of your Swiss friends in on this and we can make this the official Switzerland vs. Australia forum. I'm sure that's an extremely relevant and well-known international rivalry...

None of my current Swiss friends are the kind of people that'd be interested in forum games. The only other two friends I'd consider bringing on here are two brits, one of which is hilariously unreliable, and the other... well I'll actually go ask him but I doubt he'll say yes.

Captain Manlove wrote:
Also iced if you do wanna back down I can be mod, I'm fine with being either really.

It's not as much backing down as it is not jumping in. As I've said before I don't think it's that great of an idea for me to mod after having participated in literally one game, but I'd be willing if noone else is. If you wanna mod then sure, I can test out my setup some other time.

Apparently everyone hates Dethy. I'd still love to try it at least once if I'm not mod, though.
Back to top Go down
Captain Manlove

Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:14 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
(wait, Manlove, how are you here? One of AcRv's friends?)

yeah basically, though im pretty sure i got dragged in here at first by Atlas, I curse him for it every day.

Iced_Tea wrote:

It's not as much backing down as it is not jumping in. As I've said before I don't think it's that great of an idea for me to mod after having participated in literally one game, but I'd be willing if noone else is. If you wanna mod then sure, I can test out my setup some other time.

I think we're both too passive to actually take the position from the other, wanna flip a coin or something?
Back to top Go down
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:23 pm

Captain Manlove wrote:
I think we're both too passive to actually take the position from the other, wanna flip a coin or something?

I was gonna suggest something like that too, yea.

I'm rolling a die, 1-3 is Manlove, 4-6 is me.

Last edited by Iced_Tea on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:23 pm

The member 'Iced_Tea' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd6' : 3
Back to top Go down
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:24 pm

Rolling a die causes Atlas to appear out of nowhere? Well that's interesting.

*rolls all of the dies*
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:24 pm

The member 'Iced_Tea' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd100' : 100, 24, 66, 45, 76, 36, 70, 79, 98, 50, 53, 64, 23, 41, 48, 1, 87, 40, 22, 16, 79, 96, 36, 63, 54, 16, 92, 74, 89, 98
Back to top Go down
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:35 pm

Anyway, looks like Manlove's gonna be mod.
Back to top Go down
Tunnel Snakes Rule

Tunnel Snakes Rule

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:07 pm

Is it too late to join? Otherwise /in
Back to top Go down
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:32 pm

Nah, we were still waiting for another player.

Manlove, tell me to close the sign-up whenever. If 6 players is enough we could start now, or we can wait for another day or two so see if we get more people.
Back to top Go down
Captain Manlove

Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 12:02 am

Oh fuck pressure's on now.

I'm gonna try my hardest to make the best game while knowing with a heavy heart it will never truly surpass Cat mafia so set the bar low guys.

Also yeah we've got 6 people but i feel thats too small a group, with the set up I'm working on I'd rather 8 or 9 people so everybody reach out. We'll wait it out a couple of days to see if anyone else can be dragged into this, if no one else can be found we can start the game with 6
Back to top Go down
Real Human Meme

Real Human Meme

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:39 am

/in
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:57 am

If anyone's gonna be hosting Dethy around here, it'll be me.

But, you know, later. After this game, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:59 am

Whose friend is RHM?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:01 am

A little bit of admin power abuse and facebook stalking tell me he's Manlove's friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The coolest mafia ever   The coolest mafia ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The coolest mafia ever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next