Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Agency

Go down 
+4
Orandulum
Navarre
AcRv
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

The Agency - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:33 am

Umbrage still felt rather awkward around Alise, he.. uh, she.. It. Whatever. It was still kinda awkward to be around. He just nodded slightly and followed behind, keeping a steady pace behind Alise as they walked down the right corridor.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:59 pm

No.351, having received orders from Alasteir, started walking down the center path and assuming that the odd new arrival would do the same.

Nas meanwhile walked to the entrance of the right tunnel and waited for even odder person to start walking with him. The way the guitar player controlled the corpse of his team mate like that and let it be desecratred, grated on his nerves a little. When they were alone he would be having words with the man about how to treat your allies corpses. I mean no could really deserve that kind treatment after death... could they?
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:20 am

Yo, Nas, I don't know a whole lot about your hip-hop or anything but I figure you can rap over my guitars or something, yeah? You should totally join my band, it's called The Death Elf Ukulele Collective. Yeah, see, I wrote this one riff, it goes a bit like this, but I don't have any vocals for it, but it seems like some sick rhymes or whatever you guys call it would work, y'know, like The Beastie Boys. So, you in, man?
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Well, odder things had been proposed to the immortal, but the abruptness of this offer was suprising. "I must confess to having very little natural talent when it comes to music. The only real way I would be able to perform suitably would require me to use the Staff of Caste and I really would prefer not to do so."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:57 am

((So, here's the deal, everyone just do your own thing for a while. You're in a labyrinth, of sorts. There's twists, turns, traps, maybe a few puzzles, whatever. Have fun with it.))

Alise peered down the tunnel that she and Umbrage had started down. It continues on for about 50 feet before branching off again. The Organisation still had the advantage here, so they'd have to move quickly. Although, it's not like they're gonna be able to escape what with the team covering the exits. Maybe she should've left someone on guard duty?

Nah, it'll be fine.

She glanced behind her to make sure Umbrage was following. "Double time, soldier. Or not, actually. I just like giving orders whilst looking like this." Alise chuckled to herself. "So, you're meant to be pretty smart, eh? Evil genius and all that? Got any ideas concerning the current situation?'
Back to top Go down
Tunnel Snakes Rule

Tunnel Snakes Rule

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Lister followed No. 351 down the Labyrinth, constantly checking his signals for Coney Island's free Wifi.

"Hey numero threehundredandfifty-uno" Lister said as the last bar of Wifi diminished and he was left with SOS only. "Got any cool powers or anything that might help us out? Ability to walk through walls, super strength, something along those lines?"

As much as Lister knew his attempt to make conversation wouldn't reach No. 351, he also wanted to break the ice.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:17 am

"Yet another person who doesn't seem to have taken the time /outside/ of important missions to learn about who they could be working with" The Fleshmancer sighed internally, to do so externally would be a waste of energy. Taking the simple option he started repeating the report that the old scientist had written about him in a monotone.

"Mutant designation: No.351. Subject appears capable of manually controlling his body on a near cellular level. Observed uses of this mutation include: Manually causing the brain to increase in processing power, breaking down muscles followed by accelerating the regeneration process in order to rapidly gain muscle mass, increased ability to process toxins by "overclocking" the liver, the ability to analyse foreign pathogens in system and create appropriate antibodies at a speed previously unheard of, causing platelets to clot wounds immediately, causing platelets to not clot wounds until permission is given and ability to strengthen bones. Theoretical uses of this mutation inclu- duck."

No.351 bent so that his torso was perpendicular to his legs in order to avoid the four spears currently headed in their direction at chest height.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:57 am

Under order to double time it, he quickly regained speed and kept an uneasy walking pace next to Alise. "Well, uh. I have noticed we haven't run into a trap for a bit, surprisingly, if my diploma in evil sciences and doctorate in trap studies... my guess is that something big is coming up, probably incredibly deadly... and it'll be soon." He said, trying to sound as formal as possible for his superior. Umbrage gently tugged and readjusted the jet pack he still had on him, which he started to regret bring down, considering he was inside. He quietly hoped it would actually come into some form of use.

"That previous blade was rather over-the-top and rather close to the entrance, showy at the start? And well, mostly ineffective? My guess is whoever built this had a biiiig ego, and wanted to show how impressive he was, or something." Umbrage muttered, but still within hearing distance of Alise.
Back to top Go down
Tunnel Snakes Rule

Tunnel Snakes Rule

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:28 am

Lister's cybernetics analyzed the incoming spears, and within a split second found the most efficient way surviving and oddly enough looking cool while doing so, breakdancing. Lister proceeded to get down and, prepare a backspin, dodging the spears, when the floor showed a middle opening and slowly split into two revealing a pit of molten lava underneath them.

"For an evil genius this guy didn't skip on his evil grad student homework" Lister said as he got up and reached for his grapple hook, hooking it in a bit of wall and lifting himself up. "I've got a spare if you need one." Lister shouted with the slightest bit of worry for his newlymet companion.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:52 am

Alise nodded. "Yeah... I mean, these ruins were built by the Primeans from what I can tell. If they wanted to include traps they could've used... I dunno, death lasers or something." Alise stopped walking for a second, deep in thought. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Primeans had death lasers." Alise took out the penknife from her pocket, and drew a drop of blood, flicking at the floor near the end of the corridor. A large log trap came swinging down from the roof at roughly head level, then swang back and forth a bit before coming to a rest. "Meanwhile, these traps are painfully low tech. And cliched. I mean, what's next, a hallway full of swinging pendulum blades?"

Alise jogged to the end of the corridor. Maneuvering around the now resting log, she peered down both of the branching pathways. She then called back to Umbrage. "Hey, come look! Some hallways filled with swinging pendulum blades!"
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:20 am

"God, fucking pendulums?" Umbrage said, facepalming. "On the ratio to effectiveness to difficulty to set up, thi-" Umbrage said, before having a brain wave. "Hang on, if they had death lasers, what's to say a final trap wouldn't be /incredibly/ tech based, and this isn't meant for the walk too, but the escape out?.. but that just leads to further questions." Umbrage said, thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:16 pm

"Using the Staff of Caste, that's a fantastic album title. Maaaaan, we're gonna rock, it'll go like this, dooooooooooo diddly diddle doooooooooo dooooo dun chugga chugga chugga doooooooooooooooooo dun dun diddle doooooooooooooooooooo"

This was apparently trap-finding music, because Therodrinn found another trap.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:24 pm

"Rho Aias!" Nas quickly summoned the shield of Ajax to block the fireball that Shred had triggered.  "The problem is, The staff once belonging to the Battling Bard of Pontidaea, kind of requires the user to be a woman and after spending a few decades being a woman in the 15th century I don't really want to do so again"

Suddenly from around the corner ahead two roughly humanoid automatons appeared. They had blades instead of hands and the way that the gems on their forehead suddenly started glowing didn't seem friendly.

Nas summoned a pair of Chinese falchions in to his hands one black, one white; and grinned.  "Time to take the offensive"
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 pm

No. 351 ignored The Fister of Sisters and kept walking briskly along the slowly narrowing floor space. As the floor was about to completely recede into the wall he vomited up a mucus like adhesive he had started brewing in his stomach when the trap was triggered, onto his hands and they swiftly applied to his knees as well. The mutant then used the mucus to stick to the wall and continue his journey forward in a half spider/half crab like fashion.
Back to top Go down
Tunnel Snakes Rule

Tunnel Snakes Rule

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Faced with a bit of a dillema on how to get across, Lister reached for his trusty Tomahawk and threaded the other grapple hook through it, then released the teeth so that wouldn't slip out. Lowering himself slightly, he threw his tomahawk to the other side of the wall, engraving it in a small carving, then retracted his hook, moving further out of the trap. Repeating this sideways spiderman like movement, he made his way to safety.

Wiping his forehead of sweat from the heat, Lister sighed, knowing that this was but the first of many traps to come.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Shred looked at the automatons, then to Nas, then back to the automatons, then back to Nas. Now, he wasn't Nas, but Nas looked like he had this. Like, he had weird Korean weapons or something like that.

The only reasonable course of action was to play JRPG battle music.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 pm

The incarnation of heroism charged towards the two automatons, dodging what appeared to be death lasers being fired from the gems on their forehead. As he closed the distance one of the automatons lashed out with one of it's sword arms. Nas blocked it with the white sword and then cut off it's other sword arm at the joint with the black sword. Sensing danger, he then jumped to the right, avoiding the attack of the mechanic warrior from behind. Suddenly the two constructs charged him at the same time in an attempt to overwhelm him. Naṣāru threw his white sword at the one with both it's arms left, forcing it to stop it's charge and dodge. With his remaining blade he ducked under the single sword arm the other automaton had and stabbed it right in the chest. This seemed to be enough to disable it as the glowing gem immediately died out and the contruct did not stop itself from falling to the ground. Hearing a noise from behind Nas turned around in time to block the remaining construct's two armed block by holding the black sword with two hands. However, instead of breaking off again to then deliver his own attack, Naṣāru kept the two sword arms locked together with his falchion for a few seconds. Then there was the sound of metal piercing metal and the final sentry fell down, disabled, with the white sword sticking out of it's back. For that was the power of Kanshou  and Byakuya, the married swords. Forged by a pair of married blacksmiths they would always return to each other.

Done with the battle Nas turned back to Shred "Many thanks for the battle music, you would have made a fine Bard. Now we shall continue"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:27 am

Alise shrugged. "I'm no expert on the Primeans. I was asleep most of the time that their species existed, so..." She looked back down the hallways. There was probably a mechanism or something else that'd allow her to turn the blades off. She briefly tried to remember if she had some kind of spell that'd allow her to see wiring or something. The life detection spell was probably the closest she had. Eyes glowing she looked around. "Huh. Seems the other teams are getting along fine. Well, except Shred looks like he's playing guitar and Naṣāru's... doing some kind of sword dance? Uh... maybe there's something I'm not seeing." Alise turned back to face Umbrage, eyes still glowing, and then looked down the other hallway, before deactivating the detect life spell. "Well, that was no help. Turns out the wiring here isn't organic. Which, you know, it honestly might've been. I have seen an alien species do that... probably. So, got any ideas about the pendulum blades? You know, ideas other than 'dodge'?"
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:30 pm

"Got any large poles?" Umbrage said jokingly as he closely inspected the blades. He stood directly infront of the blades and watched them as they swung back and forth. "It appears that they've also got a small coat of poison on them. Nothing I've seen before, but I'm not all that into poisons... so I wouldn't know, It's appears.. green, darker green than usual. Mean anything to you? 'cause I sure as hell don't." Umbrage said, mulling over the situation, his entire speech said as he stood a few centimeters from the pendulum.

Umbrage turned back to Alise. "Well, what does the wiring look like? Anything we can abuse?"
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:56 pm

As he heard Mr. Lister approach him behind No.351 stood up from where he had spent the last 2 minutes studying the tiles in front of them. "It looks like the floor changes here" He then pointed out the line where the smooth stone of the previous floor stopped and a new tile layout began. The tiles each seemed to contain various reoccurring pictures. There was a picture of an eye, a skull, a bird, a four fingered hand and a heart.

The Fleshmancer pulled the finger tips off of his left hand and used his right hand to scatter them down the hall before the two agents. As soon as the first piece of calcium hit a tile, the walls slammed inwards together and then slowly receded. The only trace of his previous finger tips being some scattered white dust. No.351 turned to his temporary partner "It would also seem we have an issue"
Back to top Go down
Tunnel Snakes Rule

Tunnel Snakes Rule

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:47 pm

"Issue is an understatement" Lister replied. "We're trapped in shit creek begging for a lifejacket and some tosser's throwing us anvils.

Lister tossed an empty shell down at the closest hand tile and nothing happened. "Either all the hand tiles are safe, or there's some kind of pattern here. One wrong step and we're flatbread." Lister threw another shell down at the next hand tile and the walls closed in again.
"I knew it was going to be like this. Breaking into ancient ruins is never easy." Lister said as he turned to No. 351. "Got any ideas that might get us out of here? Maybe you could do that finger thing again. We'd be here for a while but I don't see any other way out. The gap is too wide to jump and I need to reserve power for anything that might come later.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Shred had never been called a bard before.

Shred liked being a bard. Bard powers!

Shred wondered whether this made Therodrinn some sort of zombie bard by proxy. Shred looked over at Therodrinn, just floating there. Nah, a bard wouldn't have a mace embedded in his skull, would he? Come to think of it, what does a bard do? Hmmm...

"Onwards!"

Shred congratulated himself on the genius one-liner. He was going to be a great bard.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 pm

"Poison, you say?" Alise watched the nearest blade swing back and forth for a couple of seconds, before reaching out a finger and letting the blade slice it on it's way across. "Hmm. Yes. Right. Yeah, yeah, okay. My heart's stopped." Alise took a few steps back, stumbling. "So that's uh... pretty... potent." Alise pounded her chest with her hands a few times. Then, her eyes flashed red for a split second. "Okay, that's got it. Uh... don't... don't get poisoned." Alise took another step back and looked down both pf the corridors. "Hmm. Okay, come to think of it, I have seen something like this before. Me and Conquest raided this huge fortress back in 1462, had lots of crazy traps. Ended up burning to death... twice. Also, crushed once. And impaled. Thank Hastur for all the guards..." Alise trialed off, before snapping back to attention. "Anyway, the two sets of blades are probably powered by some sort of central mechanism. Can't just punch through the wall like last time, though..." Alise unsheathed the katana, before giving it a couple of swings. Content, she used it to slice her hand, coating the edge of the blade in blood. Eyes glowing, she thrust the blade into the wall between the two corridors. The blades stopped moving. Smiling, she went to pull the blade back out, only to have it shatter. "Huh. Uh... so, what do you think now, eh? Left or right?"
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:51 pm

No.351 sighed internally again, this would take up energy he would have prefered to use elsewhere "I guess traps were made to, if not stop the enemy, at least make life more difficult for them. Still, orders are orders." On by one he began pulling off individual finger tips and testing each tile, before regrowing said finger tips. This was gonna take a while.

Meanwhile Nas was walking with Shred down another one of the corridors. For the time being, all the traps that the undead elf puppet was triggering weren't affecting them. On the subject of the elf's corpse. "Is that really anyway to treat a former comrades corpse? Surely he deserves some respect in death for his deeds in life."
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:34 pm

"Well, you see, I figured we needed to get a trap-finding guy on our team, and Theremin wasn't doing anything else, so I got him to work finding traps. Also, I reckon he might be able to join our band if I can get him to play guitar. Keeping up this constant riffing sure is tiring though, think we can fit him with a jetpack or magnets or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Agency
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Role-Playing :: In-Character-
Jump to: