Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Agency

Go down 
+4
Orandulum
Navarre
AcRv
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

The Agency - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Shred looked disappointed, but in reality, he appreciated a good fight just as much as he appreciated treasure. "Okay creepy boss dude, I'll do some brute force fighting stuff." Readying his keytar, he quickly changed some effects for maximum distortion and modulation. He then turned to No. 351 and Therodrinn and asked, "Either of you have a favorite battle song?"
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:54 pm

No. 351 thought for a second "Well I've never really thought about my favorite battle song, but I guess For The King by Bloodbound would work quite well"

the theory behind battle songs, as far the genius could tell, was twofold it basically, was meant to intimidate your enemy and cause a state of Phobos allowing you to more easily defeat them, whilst at the same time staving off any impending Phobos and give you confidence so as to not falter. "the song I suggested should fulfill the requirements"

((and if you don't know the song here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmugVwYT7j0&feature=related ))
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Therodrinn thought for a moment yes good choice No. 351, unless shred could conjure up a better tune. can you shread? you guys should get down there quick so we can get out of here. Scanning the horizon therodrinn couldn't see a soul in sight but wishing the catacomb team would quickly retrieve the object they came for so that they could get out before being overwhelmed.This battle song is annoying and its not being helped by the lack of battle.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:40 pm

"any particular reason why this ladder is so long?" Umbrage said while still climbing down.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Alasteir reached the bottom of the ladder. He called back up "Probably to dissuade people from coming down. Whoever put the Omega Cores in their resting places sure went to a lot of effort to make sure they were never found." Alasteir opened the partially rotted wooden door. A long corridor, with a rounded roof. He took a few steps inside, cautiously. Around this time recovering the Indian Core, a pendulum blade had come crashing down, sliced his at-the-time body in half. That wasn't happening. Must have different traps. "Alright guys, it's safe to come in." He walked the length of the corridor and started examining the far wall. It appeared to be a stone door, but there was no visible knob or opening.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:32 pm

"I assume that there's a puzzle or something we need to solve? I doubt that they'd make the only way through to be by beating a door with some poor bugger's head..." Drazhk commented as he started examining the walls of the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Umbrage jumped of the ladder and walked to Alasteir, he looked towards the wall and tilted his head "Maybe it folds out some way, or something slides off." Umbrage said feeling up the wall, he looked towards Alasteir and saw a look of concern on his face. "Did something happen to you last time you were here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:53 am

"There was some unpleasantness when I retrieved the last Core... I don't want to talk bout it." Alasteir reached out his hand to see if he could feel any bumps or cracks in the smooth stone. As soon as his hand touched the door, a wall slammed down on the other side of the corridor, the side they came in through. A wall covered in spikes, surprising sharp considering their age. And then the wall started advancing towards the group. "Okay guys, first one who gets the door open gets a raise. Also, we don't all die horribly."

A cold wind was blowing outside. A man in a dark tattered suit approached two of the officers guarding the outer perimeter of the Tower. One of them called for the man to stop. The man raised a single hand, and a wave of energy tore all the skin from the officer's body. The other officer was about to yell out, but a spiked mace appeared in the man's hand and was promptly placed firmly into the officer's skull. Lucifer continued towards the tower, armor gleaming through the tears in his suit. His voice was deep and distorted. "So this is who the Agency send to do their bidding. Not much of a challenge by the looks of things." Another voice rang out from the man's moth, this time eerily high pitched. "Oh, I don't know, Lucy. They could be good for some fun at least." "That's all Agency thralls are ever good for." The man held up his hand. A vast fireball appeared in it. He then shot it at the supers defending the tower.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:27 pm

"To arms, you fools!", Shred yelled to No. 351 and Therodrinn, though they were already prepared for battle -- it merely struck Shred as an entertaining thing to say. He looked amusedly at the fireball for a second, and wondered whether or not he should telekinetically deflect it. He glanced sideways at his allies and decided they were in no real danger from a little fire, and decided to let it do its thing; explosions look cool. He prepared to dive out the way in an awesome manner, hoping that neither ally would ruin the shinyness.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:34 pm

"I, uh. Right. I have an idea, it's obviously old, so therefore it has to have some kind of structural weakness." Umbrage stoped and looked towards the spikes that were advancing towards the group at an alarmingly slow rate. "Okay, I'm stumped."
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Drazhk started examining the spike wall as it closed in on them. "Do I get a raise if I save our arses but don't open the door? Because I'm certain I can jump us behind it..." he said with a smile as he held out one arm to Alasteir and Umbrage respsctively, "And who knows, maybe the wall will have enough force behind it to knock the door down"
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:39 pm

"I'm willing to give it a try" Umbrage said, grabbing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Therodrinn yelled at No. 351Get out of my way fool, i can use my flame blade to absorb this fireball pushing No. 351 to the side he moved his feet to a classic dual wielding stance therodrinn raised his flame blade up ready to take the heat. As the fireball accelerated forward he sliced the fireball absorbing most if not all the energy. He turned to his two companions Hey Shred see if you can fine some way to stop these guys while i take all the hits. I should be able to absorb a fair amount but i won't be able to hold out for a long time. So be quick about it!

Turning back to the enemy therodrinn brandished his flame blade whilst sheathing his frost blade. Is that all you've got? he shouted whilst absorbing another ball of fire.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Alasteir paced back and forth thinking frantically about how to proceed. "Could do, could do. But then what if this chamber is sealed forever? Uh... What was that you said about bashing it in with someone's head? Umbrage come here. Wait no, don't Bad idea. Uh, let's try this." Alasteir pulled out a knife and used it to make an incision down the length of his arm. His eyes stared glowing bright, the red visible behind his sunglasses. The black cracks on his face swirled and spread, some going down his neck. He turned to the door and wrote a glyph on it with his blood. After a moment, thousands of tiny fracture cracks appeared on the door. "Okay I... I gotta sit down fer a bit. One of you, take out the rest of the door. Or teleport us out if you can't."

"Oh this one's cute, Lucy. Can we keep him?" Lucifer rolled his eyes. "Would you really want to keep a corpse?""Maybe if he was a sexy corpse.""...You worry me sometimes, Gabe." Lucifer rushed forward with uncanny speed, and with a single blow which contained behind it surprising strength, he knocked the flame blade from Theodrinn's hand. Surrounding his other hand in flames, he grabbed Theodrinn's neck and held him up. "I think I'll kill you first"
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:02 am

"of course" No. 351 thought to himself as he watched Gabriel disarm Therodrinn"Elves never think things through because of their arrogance"

"Therodrinn" he called out "I'm not certain if you read the "Dangerous Enemies You May Encounter Whilst Working For The Agency" document we were all sent, but if you did then you might remember that Gabriel was a Battle Mage Weapons Master Before the accident, so do not get cocky because we are severely out matched against them"

No. 351 quickly pushed all excess energy to his brain making it appear as if time was slowing down and giving him more time to think

Alright, Battle assessment: Enemy is capable of advanced close quarters combat and has displayed the ability to throw balls of fire(no limit yet know). Allied team consists of a Swords of the 4 Elements user(currently without the fire sword, no blade drawn and in the hands of the enemy), a person who appears to be able to amplify sound waves created by his instruments in order to cause blunt force trauma. Finally myself, I will assume that having 2 personalities with over 4000 years of development each is going to completely nullify my ability to control him, that leaves my personal interfacing.

I'm certain I do not have enough time to prepare any of my Advanced combat forms, in that case"
No. 351 let time resume to normal as his took out one of his max Gurauna Capsules and a Protein and swallowed it Diverting all energy towards reflexes and speed" with that he took off towards where Lucifer had the Elf by the neck. He aimed a jab towards a nerve cluster on the back of the Devil/Angel/Thing that would force his arm to release Therodrinn
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Picking up his flame sword and sheathing it. Therodrinn retreated enough to allow him some thinking space to come up with an idea also thanking no. 351 in the process. Thank you now lets get to work. Fire + Ice = Water right? If my chemistry is right that should shut him down and then one of you can pin him down preferably you No.351. No that wouldn't work. How can we exploit his weaknesses? thinking fast it hit him that maybe the creator would be weaker then the destroyer in a battle of magic.

Hey Gabe are you going to let Lucifer have all the fun or are you going to come out and play as well? surely you can create something big and bad to destroy us? or are you too scared to come out and do the fighting.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:38 pm

The fleshy one's knowledge of the human body was admirable. Caused Lucifer to temporarily lose his prey, even. "Perhaps I underestimated them?" Dropping to all fours, he rolled backwards underneath 351's arms before getting back up again. He dusted himself off calmly before turning back to the elf who'd just had the nerve to try and turn Gabriel against him. "Me and Gabriel have a... working agreement. He's not a big fan of killing people you see.""But look at him Lucy... mocking me. I could show him what a true servant of the ineffable divine can do.""What, by healing all of them?""You know I can do more than just that, Lucy""Well, if this is really what you want..." Lucifer shivered for a moment, then suddenly, his black suit turned white and went from being torn and worn out to looking meticulously well kept. "Now this is more like it." Gabriel stretched out his wings and flew until he was hovering about 10 feet in the air. That should avoid any melee encounter. He then outstretched his hand, and let forth a burst of destructive light at Theodrinn.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:32 pm

"Ugh," said Shred, aware that he'd have to actually do something at this point, instead of merely look awesome. He was unsure whether energy blasts were vulnerable to his telekinetic powers, and less sure still about divine entities, but at the very least he could provide a distraction while Therodrinn did something middle-earthy. Turning the volume up louder than he thought it could go, he played a rapid succession of notes and attempted to redirect the energy beam, then quickly switched the keytar to a newly-discovered drum machine setting and attempted to blast Gabriel our of the air.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:51 pm

(( Jordy are we allowed to have our characters whisper to each other so that the enemy cant hear?))
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:10 pm

"Surely if you can do that to a stone wall you could do it to whatever it is the spikes are sticking to!" Drazhk said, rather confused.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:10 pm

"Yes, I'd love to rub my arm all over a spiked wall." Alasteir got back up to his feet, and leaned against the wall. His arm was still bleeding profusely. "Now if you could stop making stupid suggestions and bust open the f**king door, I'd really appreciate it. He then started to focus on the blood in his arm, trying to get it to clot. He may have cut it open a little more than necessary.

The music coming from Shred's keytar was enough to distract Gabriel long enough for him to miss with his light beam. "Ugh. You try and kill one of them and the others stop you. Perhaps we should just give them this one, Lucy.""You mean go home empty handed? I don't know about you, but I don't relish the idea of Death doing to us what he did to that poor boy the other day...""Oh yeah... Didn't Alpha end up making a coat out of the leftover skin?""Strange sense of style that one." Not really focusing on the battle so much as the conversation, Gabriel absent mindedly removed all the oxygen from the area surrounding the three he was fighting.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Shred played one sad lingering note on his keytar, and telekinetically grabbed just enough oxygen to yell "You bastards!" before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Seeing shred pass out therodrinn began to realize that it would only be a few seconds until he passed out as well. Pulling from his sleeves 2 gold daggers Therodrinn threw the using his remaining strength at gabriel. One of the daggers hitting the arm that gabriel used for magic, the other tearing through his left wing. Therodrinn could not even speak before collapsing unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:57 am

"So Alpha, Fawkes, the Mendoza Twins and myself were all playing poker.""Uh huh."So Fawkes has a 3 of a kind in Aces.""Yeah.""The Mendoza Twins both have a pair of Aces.""Go on.""I have a full house, though. Aces over Aces."Oh nice.""But damn that Alpha. A Straight Flush, made entirely out of Aces.""And how many decks of cards were you using?""Just the one.""Right. And the point of this story?""Never play poker with super villains.""Huh." The two knives thrown by Theodrinn struck Gabriel. Losing his balance, he plummeted to the ground. Losing his concentration, oxygen flooded back in. Getting back to his feet, he was quick to remove the blades and heal himself, but he was obviously furious. "Alright. Enough playing around. I'm going to kill you. And hard." Flaming Sword appearing in his hand, he rushed forward, preparing to plunge the blade into Theodrinn's chest.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:22 am

As soon as No 351 felt the oxygen leave the air he immediately slowed his heart rate as much as was possible so as to conserve oxygen and not pass out. he saw Therodrinn throw the daggers and soon after felt the oxygen come flooding back into the surrounding area.

as the flesh controller took a big gulp of oxygen he saw Gabriel shoot towards where the Elf's unconscious body lay, sword in hand. "that looks like it would do a lot of damage" he thought to himself. in the space of about one second he calculated how much time he had until the elf was carved like a turkey hmmm, 6.3425 seconds... looks like I'm gonna have to resort to this"

He manually released all muscle restrictions on his left leg and with one jump covered just over half the gap between him and the elf's body. he cut of all pain receptors from his leg before the adrenaline stopped suppressing it and then repeated the previous action with his right leg. which made him reach the elf just as the Angel did. without touching the ground he swung a chop at the top of the angel's spine releasing full restrictions on his right arm as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Agency
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Role-Playing :: In-Character-
Jump to: