Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Agency

Go down 
+4
Orandulum
Navarre
AcRv
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

The Agency - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:51 pm

"Of course it's a puzzle. The Primeans were suckers for symbolism." Alasteir started to examine the rest of the chamber. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The walls were made of smoothed stone, and rubbing or blowing the dust away didn't immediately reveal anything. "Any ideas, Umbies?"
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:04 pm

"The words are wisdom, strength, bravery and faith.. Right? Maybe that's all we need..." Umbrage sat down resting his head between his legs, he stopped thinking and finally stood up "I think I got it... I think this is the order... Firstly, Strength in ones self brings, Faith is due to ones Strength, Bravery for ones Faith in Strength and with all that finally brings Wisdom, Wisdom being the last. Mainly because it's the most rare of the 4

So I think the order is Strength, Faith, Bravery, Wisdom"
He turned around and saw nothing, then tiled his head down slightly and saw the little girl infornt of him. Umbrage Snickered. "I'll get you your next body"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:19 pm

"Well if no one has any better idea..." Alasteir went to press the buttons, but stopped just a few inches short. "Actually, that fleshmancer is meant to be pretty smart. Drazhk, go tell him what's going on. See if he has any advice. And ask Theodrinn and Shred while you're there, I guess."
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:11 pm

"Does anyone else here feel like we're in a forum RP waiting for an absent player to advance the plot?"
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 pm

"Sure thing, little girl" Drazhk said as he teleported to the base of the Eiffel Tower.
"Our little leader wants us all downstairs... We have a puzzle that none of us can solve. He thinks that 301 can help solve it." Drazhk said as he held out his arms for them to hold on to.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:33 pm

little? Last time i saw him he was bigger then you. Also whats the big idea i am elven obviously smarter then fleshy by tenfolds and probably music boy too. putting his hand on the teleporter, therodrinn braced for what was meant to be a teleport.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:43 pm

"I... I think you're hearing things Theremin," Shred said, somewhat confused, before continuing, "And, uh, maybe you have a diploma tucked away somewhere, but until you produce it, I think you may have to consider that No. 351's sorta... sciency... and stuff. Like, you know, a smart science dude. Hate to break it to you, but you're not a smart science dude. If you had a character sheet, I bet it wouldn't mention 'science' or 'intelligence' anywhere." Shred then turned to Drazhk, struck a dramatic pose, and ordered, "Beam me up, Scotty!"
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:52 pm

"... Darn your hearing is good," Drazhk said to Therodrinn.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:11 pm

((he said our little leader))
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:51 pm

((He said that before teleporting.))
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:07 pm

((No he didn't 1337ness, he said it after teleporting.))

((Also, OOC thread, seriously guys.))
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 pm

((This thread isn't getting used because Orandulum appears to have died, so I see no reason not to clutter it up.

No, he couldn't have said it after teleporting, he said it to you Cracked. AcRv confirms this too, living with him is great for some things.))
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 pm

"hmmm a problem, you say? well then looks like that week studying Algebra will get me more then a full meal after all." the former Lab Servant grabbed on to the Lizard Man's arm and sent a small probing wave through his body, curious as to how the reptilian humanoids Biology differed from that of the Biology of the Homo genus.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Quote :
...as he teleported to the base of the Eiffel Tower.
"Our little leader wants us all downstairs... We have a puzzle that none of us can solve. He thinks that 301 can help solve it." Drazhk said as he held out his arms for them to hold on to.

((Really. /That/ was directed at me?))
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:06 pm

"I'm bored down here, someone actually talk to me, or do something. Preferably talk. Or solve this Effing Puzzle, Just all get the hell down here" Umbrage said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:48 pm

((Curse my RL inability to read))
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:37 pm

"Let's go then. And I'll give a unit of currency to whoever makes the best comment about our leader." Drazhk said as he teleported back down. "Off you go."
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

so they needed to figure out a puzzle? well you can't figure out a puzzle without pieces. "Right well then Alasteir, I need you to tell me everything that we currently know about this puzzle, that includes any special significance those runes have. plus I'm gonna need...." he looked around for sec before he pointed at the Lizardman and the Elf "you two to search and/or feel around the pedestal for anything, and I mean anything, that stands out even the slightest"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Vaguely impressed that 351 cared more about the mission than making fun of his... current situation, Alasteir began to explain everything what was going on. "Right, well, the four runes above the buttons mean 'Strength', 'Wisdom', 'Courage' and 'Faith'. They're Primean runes, and those are the four tenets of Primean society. I'd find a Primean and ask them, but they all died out millions of years ago. I wan't even awarke they'd visited Earth, until now." Alasteir walked back to the edge of the room, near where they'd come in. As an after thought he added "Don't go through there. Pit of spikes with only a thing bridge to get across. Beyond that is a wall we had to break down to get pass an advancing wall of, you guessed it, spikes, and after that is the ladder you saw us come down."
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:55 pm

"Woah, this place is awesome," Shred stated primarily to himself, in much the same way a soft-drug user calls his first LSD trip awesome. "Hey bab--oh shit sorry boss." Shred quickly looked like he was doing something important, and wondered whether Alestair would mind him sneaking into his apartment tonight. He is technically of legal age after all. Shred caught himself and started humming Legend of Zelda music while pretending to be useful.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:14 pm

"I may not know everything about human social conventions, but I'm pretty sure that I know what you're thinking, and I'm also pretty sure that's just wrong," Drazhk said to Shred.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 pm

No. 351 sat down and closed his eyes, he shut down the sections of his brain that dealt with sensing the outside world, and diverted the energy to his Cerebral Cortex "Alright, so this is obviously a puzzle to test who could gain such an item other wise they would not have laid a whole bunch of traps, just to have a lockout code at the end. every puzzle has one thing, Clues, without clues a puzzle is not a puzzle, it would be like telling someone to do something but not telling them how to do it or having anyway for them to figure it out it's just not fair and by the tenants of this civilization they must have been fair.

but there are no clues that I was able to find in the room of the code itself, which means that they placed the clues elsewhere. "
351 briefly recalled what obstacles Alistair had mentioned "Hmmm that wall must have taken a decent amount of strength to break down....." then it hit him "Of Course! maybe the obstacles were the clues, and the order of the obstacles was the order of the runes they represented. so hmmm let's see, strength was for the wall, the thin bridge was more or likely meant to represent faith in the brigde/ your own capabilities and the eerily long and dark tunnle would probably take courage to go down (for a normal person anyway).

But hang on a second those are all the challenges that were mentioned and there are only 3 of them but there are 4 runes. unless they counted escaping from the spikewall and breaking down the wall to get away from it as two different obstacles..... hmmm, yes that seems to be the only theory that fits"

the Fleshmancer then restored his normal brain functions and opened his eyes "I've got it" he annouced then walked over to the Rune table and pressed the courage rune followed by the strength rune. but as he went to depress the Wisdom rune he got a strange feeling in his stomach that something was wrong. he quickly quelled his stomach and resumed reaching towards the wisdom Rune.

Just before he pressed down He froze "Oh my God!" he exclaimed. "how could I not see it? there was a fourth challenge after the Bridge of faith, not hastily squeezed in between two others. the last challenge is this rune table undisputibly the Challenge of Wisdom" with that 351 moved his hand over to the faith rune and pressed before moving over to the 4th and final rune, the Wisdom Rune.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 pm

((Holy shit buggery! A post!))

The pedestal made a series of clicks, before splitting into 4 pieces that descended into the ground. Hovering about 8 inches off of the floor where the pedestal had been was a small, blue gem about the size of a man's fist. "Finally! The Core." Alasteir ran up to the crystal and grabbed it. It glowed slightly when he touched it. Even now, Alasteir could feel a feint trace of power radiating from the crystal. "Well, we're done here. Now to contact Sy." Alasteir felt at his pockets for a few seconds before finding a small, pink cell phone. Of course, logically, there'd be no reception down here. "Uh... Drazhk? Mind teleporting us all out of here?"
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Drazhk just looked at 351. "I don't understand anything about what you said, but I'm only here for the core," Drazhk said as he held out his arms for everyone to grab onto. "I take it we're going to HQ? And also, watch where you grab me little girl, I don't want to be arrested for pedophillia..."
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:03 pm

The Puppet Master looked oddly at the Humanoid lizard,"You do realize that even if The cops actually manage to apprehend us, then Pedophilia Charges will be the least of your problems"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Agency
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Role-Playing :: In-Character-
Jump to: