Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total Drama Revenge of the Island Predictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Total Drama Revenge of the Island Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Total Drama Revenge of the Island Predictions   Total Drama Revenge of the Island Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:42 pm

So, the newest season of Total Drama has been released, but unlike the previous three seasons the cast is made up of thirteen entirely new contestants. The first three episodes are on youtube (I'll post links later in this post). When they had just announced the characters, people started having predictions on where they'd come based soley on their appearances/descriptions. However, now we have three episodes to go on, we can hold a competition for the most accurate prediction of the last 10 episodes, as the creators have confirmed there will be only 13 episodes. So I've put together a little game where we score points for how accurate we guess the order in which they are eliminated. The creators also confirmed that some of the original cast will return for cameos in episodes, and on the official wiki say that some will have a challenge revolve around them. So not only will we be predicting placings, but predicting which classic characters will return, and for bonus points you can try to guess the episode number. According to wikipedia, Bridgette, DJ, Duncan, Ezekiel, Gwen, Harold, Heather, Izzy, Lindsay and Owen will all appear, but they have no source for this. So if you want to take their word on it, then put them in your prediction, but we've no certainty they will be. To avoid people just throwing in every character name and hope for the best if you're wrong about a cameo you will lose points. A points system will go below. My predictions will be in the next post, and as a result it will display spoilers for episodes 1-3, so if you don't want them spoilled watch the epsiodes before seeing my predictions. Episode 4 is coming out on Thursday, so predictions will need to be in this thread by then.

Scoring
1 point for guessing the correct placing of a contestant
6 points if you guess how many contestants will be in the game when the merge hits
4 points is you predict all the members of the final four
2 points if you predict the episode number that a former character appears in
4 points if you predict the episode number that two former contestants would appear in together
1 point if you predicted that a former character would appear but got the episode number wrong
2 points if you predicted that two former characters would appear together but got the episode number wrong
-1 point if you predicted that a character appeared but they didn't

Please note that for the purpose of predictions, for an old character's appearance to count they must have had at least one line of dialogue or a plot point revolve around them specifically.

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3 (Part 1)
Episode 3 (Part 2)
Episode 4 (Part 1)
Episode 4 (Part 2)
Please note episodes 3 and 4 are only divided into two parts because I couldn't find the episodes in their entirity as one video. And feel free to skip the ads in episode 1, it was just the best quality copy there is on youtube.

Latest update (contains eliminated characters and current cameos. DO NOT READ if you want to watch without having spoilers)

Placing
Spoiler:
Cameos
Spoiler:

Contestants Remaining at Merge
Unknown

Final 4
Unknown

My Predictions
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Revenge of the Island Predictions   Total Drama Revenge of the Island Predictions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Okay, so if I were able to update my predictions, they would look something like this, just because
Spoiler:
Placings
(Discounting first three eliminations, from first voted out to last)
Spoiler:

They're still pretty similar, but given what did happen last episode,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Revenge of the Island Predictions   Total Drama Revenge of the Island Predictions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:30 am

Seeing as nobody's actually reading this, I don't mind that I'm two episodes behind in my predictions. Just going to say that my winner prediction is now completely wrong, and so my final four prediction has now also become wrong. I have a feeling I'll be losing a crapload of points, especially seeing as I predicted that
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Revenge of the Island Predictions   Total Drama Revenge of the Island Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Drama Revenge of the Island Predictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Other Games :: Games-
Jump to: