Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cracked's Dethy

Go down 
+2
Navarre
Cracked Atlas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Quote :
on that note however I believe we have confirmed that Lynching Navarre day 1 is never a bad Idea.
Well, it depends. He does, though I hate to admit it, have some theory knowledge when it comes to mafia, and he is quite hard to read (specifically, he always looks scummy, regardless of alignment).

However, I do find it really hard to believe that he actually misreported his result, and when you couple this with the fact that his new report has the potential to set up a mislynch on Beese (who is quite a reasonable player, though better as scum than town), that makes Navarre look really bad.

He's responded really well to pressure though, which is quite unusual for him.

For the time being, I'm advocating a Navarre lynch oh so hard, but I won't cry if we end up no-lynching. Also, my mind isn't made up yet, I'll probably unvote in a few posts.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Quote any wiki you like. So long as it's not Wikimon. Digimon Wiki is far better.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Damnit
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Screw you, and your weeaboo wiki. Seriously, an English wiki should use the English names.

But let's not get into an argument about a wiki for a series with no relevance to the topic. Though a Digimon RP wouldn't be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Well, I'm waiting for Navarre to self vote to take him to L-1... He's quite good at doing that, but it looks like he's learned. Either that or he doesn't want himself lynched, which he'd only want if he were scum because he's convinced that only scum will hammer him at that stage.

He isn't looking very good at all. Like more scummy than usual for his meta. And seeing as the only scumplay I've seen from him involved pushing for a no lynch, I'm really convinced of him.

I know we all want more information, but is there any new information we can base a lynch on today? We can all see Navarre as scum, and there's not much more we can do today... Unless we want to have a random voting stage in the middle of the day to string a bunch of reaction tests.

Really, there's not a lot we can do til we have another investigation seeing as n00b's covered the theory, Navarre just waved his hands in the air screaming "I'm Scum!", and Orandulum and Beese are waiting for something new to happen.

... VOTE: Navarre

If you guys have anything to discuss, don't hammer, if you think we're done for now, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 pm

It could be Navarre being Navarre, foolish. But he has been pressing for a NoLynch. Maybe he's pressing a No Lynch just so he can get away, it's a high chance that it's him.

I'm going with LYNCH:Navarre
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 pm

That's three votes, gentlemen. Any last words, Navarre?
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Yeah well going with wifom really did pay off. 1337ness is maf in my opinion. Acrv is paranoid/insane, beese is sane and orandulum is naive. Thats how its gone since im insane/paranoid
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Once Navarre was a cop, sworn to protect justice. Now he's just a man on a hill with a bullet in his brain. A depressing end to the day, the townsfolk return to their homes. Watching the scene with well hidden glee, the Mafia Goon has plans for tonight. Big plans.

It's night. Also, I'm dropping the deadline for night to a tentative 48 hours. I'll extend to 72 if need be.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Close enough to 48 hours.

The town wakes up to find 1337ness dead. Except for 1337ness, he doesn't wake up to find himself dead. You know, 'cos he's dead.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Come on guys. Get posting. Except 1337ness. You know, 'cos he's dead.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Right, I was going to post yesterday but I was kinda unable to, and last night I got inno on Beese. Considering I got guilty on myself night 0, I guess that means that Beese is scum. Also, it's kinda obvious from my perspective as Orandulum is the clear.
VOTE: Beese

And I know that you only have my word to go on, but I know it has to be him.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:45 pm

you know, judging from past experience with AcRv, he knows that I will generally side with pepole who say that i am innocent. I have now corrected that. sadly past experience has also taught me that I'm also always wrong.

If I vote AcRv then it will be beese, but if I vote Beese then it will be AcRv, that's just how things work for me. however I must draw from past experience here and point the Finger of Scumminess at AcRv

Vote: AcRv

p.s. I bet everyone in this game $1 it's beese.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:11 pm

... Dude! You're the clear! You don't vote in three-way LyLo! Ever! Because now Beese will hammer, and then we lose. The way you're meant to do this is analyse the game accurately, and then vote. The fact that you're town is CONFIRMED. In fact, 1337ness of the n00b confirmed it with perfect logic. As the clear it is your job to actually analyse it and see which of us has behaved the most scummy, not which of us you have a vandetta against for beating you last game.

Look at it this way, Beese hammered before you confirmed that you had no more questions. It is in scum's best interest to hammer quickly to cut down discussion time.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Sorry, you don't vote FIRST in LyLo. You hammer the most scummy after we vote each other. Safest way to do it.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:14 pm

And also, what was your investigation, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:38 am

I'm just gonna apologize about my last Navarre-esque post. I was watching the last episode of SGA at the time.

first things first,Unvote: AcRv I still am highly suspicious of your scumminess, but I will wait for beese to post.

Also I Investigated 1337ness with innocent but then he died.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 am

Okay then. Seeing as how good the last episode is, I can see it distracting you.

Well, let's play the waiting game then. And what is it that makes you suspicious of me? Other than the terrible reasoning of me beating you last game.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Well then, I investigated myself and I found myself to be guilty,

So that kinda sucks for me... or could be beneficial.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Sorry Beese, but a guilty on yourself means nothing. It means double nothing for me as I know that I'm town and Orandulum is cleared.

Just so you know, the way this phase of game is usually played is the two non-cleared (me and you) vote each other, and then the clear (Orandulum) analyses the game and figures which of us is most likely scum, and asks questions to help figure it out if need be.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:58 pm

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

You can only complain about me not posting in the forum if you also complain about our clear not doing anything in this mafia game. He controls the whole thing! Surely you can find something that makes one of us more scummy than the other... Like Beese's hammer for example. He didn't wait for you or n00b to confirm they had nothing to say, he just wanted to get things over with so he could hit night and kill off n00b, as he and I are probably the most experienced players... If I were scum, Orandulum would be dead because he got confirmed inno by a simple process of elimination performed by n00b. Confirmed towns in LyLo are a bad thing. Do you really think I would let that happen?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:24 pm

I should make it clear that I have told Orandulum to do... something.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:49 pm

I would ask for a vote count, but...
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:47 pm

hmmmmmm, after much long and focused evidence searching I have concluded that Beese is Mafia. the sad part is that Despite Chris being correct and all evidence pointing to beese, Chris is still probably gonna be mafia, because that's just how life works for me.

Vote:Beese
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Orandulum wrote:
hmmmmmm, after much long and focused evidence searching I have concluded that Beese is Mafia. the sad part is that Despite Chris being correct and all evidence pointing to beese, Chris is still probably gonna be mafia, because that's just how life works for me.

Vote:Beese
But if your gut says it's Chris, why not go with it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Cracked's Dethy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cracked's Dethy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next