Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Other Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 am

I thought I'd actually make use of this area for Something.
Here you can post links mafia games you have modded or games you were a part of and they either failed spectacularly or wined epicly.

This is the first game of mafia I ever modded,
https://www.team9000.net/threads/mafia-game.16797/

And this is the one I'm currently modding right now, with 26 players, 2 teams of 4 Mafia, 2 Docs, Masons, Cops and Killers.
https://www.team9000.net/threads/beeses-t9k-mafia-1-game.17227/
Just read it, it's hilarious.
Also, on the first day people take my mother hostage and talk about alabaster gimp suits.

Last edited by Beese on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:36 pm

That second set-up's interesting, I'm trying to look at it from a balance perspective and I can't. I was initially sus about cop/doc in a game, but assuming that the doctor can't protect the cop against simultaneous kills, the cop can't actually claim without dying.

The only issue with it is if town mislynch then have four townies die that night, then the anti-town factions can simply force no-lynches and dominate the game.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:00 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
That second set-up's interesting, I'm trying to look at it from a balance perspective and I can't. I was initially sus about cop/doc in a game, but assuming that the doctor can't protect the cop against simultaneous kills, the cop can't actually claim without dying.

The only issue with it is if town mislynch then have four townies die that night, then the anti-town factions can simply force no-lynches and dominate the game.
I'm still trying to find the golden spot for Town:Mafia ratio, care to elaborate? How could I make it even?
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:22 pm

The most balanced vanilla ratio I've found myself is 1:4 (assuming daystart), which comes out at around 46% town win. MafiaScum suggests that 2:19 is practically perfectly balanced, and though I haven't run the numbers myself, I trust the source. The flaw in a 2:19 vanilla game is, of course, the length.

I found a set-up online based on the 1:4, which was a 2 maf/7 VT/1 doc, and though I haven't tried it myself, I suspect it's pretty close to perfectly balanced.

Frankly, the scenario I outlined previously is very unlikely, especially if the docs are doing their job. Even if it does happen, the anti-town factions risk messing it up by killing each other, it actually requires a lot of co-operation on the mafia's part. As for the Serial Killers, they're fucked if that happens, they may actually play town-sided for a while. So it should be relatively balanced, though there are a lot of variables to consider.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Yo, Beese, could you try and steal two of those guys to come over here? We need two replacements for Game the First, and those are the only active players that I know exist other than the mafiascum ones.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:48 pm

AcRv wrote:
Yo, Beese, could you try and steal two of those guys to come over here? We need two replacements for Game the First, and those are the only active players that I know exist other than the mafiascum ones.
I read it and sent a message, I'll tell you if anyone want's to join.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm assuming InSovietRussia is a team 9000 guy?
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:06 pm

AcRv wrote:
I'm assuming InSovietRussia is a team 9000 guy?
No actually, because I didn't give a link out...
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Oh. So just an ordinary troll?
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:30 pm

You probably know why I'm saying this, but oh shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Games
Page 1 of 1