Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6P Closed

Go down 
+4
Cracked Atlas
AcRv
Melexiious
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Slip-up (n.) - a minor inadvertent mistake usually observed in speech or writing or in small accidents or memory lapses etc.

Really, I just use strange terminology. Anyone who's had an extended conversation with me knows this. Please stop trying to make more of this than you should, it won't get us anywhere.

AcRv wrote:
Oh, and one other thing... Cracked's last post said he's not going to do anything because otherwise I'll use it as fuel against him.

But if you're town, you have nothing to hide... so why should a case against you worry you if you can shrug it off? Because I can only see something if it's there. So why be afraid of doing something if there's no meaning to it?

Beese, say something about the current situation.

A case against me worries me because you /just proved/ that you can take the tiniest, most irrelevant thing and turn it into a mislynch. Which, in a small game like this, would be bad.

I should also note that your combined logic throughout the game actually paints me as being town. So that's good, I guess. Not sure why you keep trying to get me lynched.

You filibuster, and you filibuster, and there's so little substance to it. Try and cut down on that. For example your P-Edit in the above really big post just restates what you said in an argument to what I said, whilst agreeing with what I said.

God, I wish I lived in George Orwell's Oceania from Nineteen Eighty-Four. Then I might have the doublethink skills required to properly comprehend the point you're trying to make.

Wait... no. Living in Oceania would be very bad. Also, spell check counts 'doublethink' as a real word. This amuses me.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 pm

AcRv wrote:
Oh, and one other thing... Cracked's last post said he's not going to do anything because otherwise I'll use it as fuel against him.

But if you're town, you have nothing to hide... so why should a case against you worry you if you can shrug it off? Because I can only see something if it's there. So why be afraid of doing something if there's no meaning to it?

The second I voted for Mizicho he suddenly became more scummy.

I'unno if it's because It's just me... but he is looking really scummy now.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Slip-up (n.) - a minor inadvertent mistake usually observed in speech or writing or in small accidents or memory lapses etc.

Really, I just use strange terminology. Anyone who's had an extended conversation with me knows this. Please stop trying to make more of this than you should, it won't get us anywhere.

AcRv wrote:

A case against me worries me because you /just proved/ that you can take the tiniest, most irrelevant thing and turn it into a mislynch. Which, in a small game like this, would be bad.

I should also note that your combined logic throughout the game actually paints me as being town. So that's good, I guess. Not sure why you keep trying to get me lynched.

You filibuster, and you filibuster, and there's so little substance to it. Try and cut down on that. For example your P-Edit in the above really big post just restates what you said in an argument to what I said, whilst agreeing with what I said.

God, I wish I lived in George Orwell's Oceania from Nineteen Eighty-Four. Then I might have the doublethink skills required to properly comprehend the point you're trying to make.

Wait... no. Living in Oceania would be very bad. Also, spell check counts 'doublethink' as a real word. This amuses me.

That P-Edit was saying that the question you asked didn't really help us at all because everyone was going to consider it the same amount. I then pointed out you picked up on me apparently not thinking much about it but not Cowering. And then I restated what I said because I was explaining how this comment:
Cracked Atlas wrote:
It's also worth mentioning that, outside of purely coincidental circumstance, me and Mizicho are not affiliated. However, I can't do anything about that at the moment or else AcRv would probably pick up on it and use it to fuel his claims.

I don't vote for Mizicho = I'm scum and he's my buddy.

I vote for someone other than Mizicho = I'm doing it to et the heat of Mizicho, my scum buddy.

I do vote for Mizicho = He's my scum buddy and I'm bussing him.

didn't mean anything because it didn't relate to the connection I was mentioning. Your change in vote wouldn't have done anything to me because it could be nothing, or a bluff, or a double bluff, etc., etc. That was why I restated my point.

Anyway, thank you for being my test subject there, Cracked. About halfway through our clash I realised I could start watching how the other people were reacting so I could get town/scum reads, while seeing how you responded to my pressure. You passed the test, Cracked, good work. Not feeling quite as sure of your scuminess. With me attacking you like that you have shown that Cowering is probably town in the way he tried to break us up. Scum never do because clashes between two players often end in a mislynch, and so they love it.

Mizicho wrote:
You know, with the way AcRv's been posting. He's too focused on myself and Cracked. Completely ignoring everyone else.
He might be scum buddies with one of them. However, for the time being. A no-lynch seems resonable and until I can find I better place for my vote (aside from AcRv), it'll stay there.

Vote: No lynch

I referred to that post in my last P-Edit, but I'll put in basically what I said here so I can have my reads all in one spot.
So he thinks I'm scummy for directing comments at Cracked... who was most active. I pointed out Mizicho because there was a connection with Cracked. Whenever Cowering or Beese posted I responded to them too. So, I was focussing on you two because there was nobody else to focus on. I acknowledged everyone else when it was appropriate. The only guy I haven't said anything about (or referred to their post) is Vorsprung for obvious reasons. So I'm scummy for... talking to the players that were replying to me? Can you elaborate?

Scumreads (From town to scum)
Town: AcRv, CoweringGiant
Unsure/null: Beese, Cracked Atlas
Scum: Mizicho
Exempt from list: Vorsprung
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Oh, AcRv, truly you're an entertaining opponent. Or an entertaining ally. Who can say?

Though I didn't respond to it at the time, that post of Mizicho's you quoted did rub me the wrong way, what with the semi-nonsensical reasoning and the no lynch. It's seems that ever since you put pressure on him, he's been cracking a little. I'd vote him not, that we may watch him squirm, but I can't be certain someone won't hammer before we get a chance to hear from him.

You're in the spotlight, Mizicho. Go.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Oh, AcRv, truly you're an entertaining opponent. Or an entertaining ally. Who can say?

Though I didn't respond to it at the time, that post of Mizicho's you quoted did rub me the wrong way, what with the semi-nonsensical reasoning and the no lynch. It's seems that ever since you put pressure on him, he's been cracking a little. I'd vote him not, that we may watch him squirm, but I can't be certain someone won't hammer before we get a chance to hear from him.

I would be in the spotlight, but someone stole my lead.
Hey, better cracking then... No, I'm not going to make that joke. No matter how much I want to.

All jokes aside, I think that AcRv is getting too aggressive. Like he's trying to cover up something. Reading through his posts again, I found that he has a habit of testing our posts for even the slightest error. Now, this would be perfectly reasonable. But it's not, because he made one fatal mistake.

Gentlemen, and scum. I bring you to page 5. AcRv's post on the top of the page.
AcRv wrote:

No, due to [REDACTED] I just feel the need to be more agressive while playing. And when I get the chance stop to mock someone/something. But one thing which we need to make clear:
agression =/= scum. If that were the case, mislynches would occur quite frequently. Being agressive is the way some players play. And how you can tell who's spent too much time on mafiascum . :oops:

To clarify, [REDACTED] is what you post when you can't give a reason due to rules about talking about ongoing games. Because talking about them publicy is a no-no in most places.

Now, you think this may just be him trying to clear things up with people. But here's the thing. Why would a vanilla townie be so paranoid, as to try to cover up every trail he or she sets. They don't. Scum however, do.

I thank you AcRv, for helping me on how to post better and with a lot more detail than before.
However now, the student becomes some kind of guy who went to Mars and has a laser in his pocket.

Tl;Dr? I don't think so. I give to you my second piece of evidence.

AcRv wrote:
Cracked Atlas wrote:
As four you, AcRv, please stop shooting down everything I try and do to get reads off of people. I thought you'd be able to figure out I didn't really want a No Lynch and that I was just doing it to see people's reactions.

/Sigh/ Unvote

... so you voted no lynch as a reaction test. And then you got my reaction. And that annoys you.

So you got a reaction from a reaction test and you're now annoyed.

I realised it was a reaction test shortly after posting that post, but it doesn't change the fact that you are annoyed because I reacted to a reaction test. Which doesn't make sense because if you were going for a reaction test as town you wouldn't care who set it off because you'd get a read. The fact that I set it off and that annoys you means that you already knew what was going to happen. And so now by making it look like I'm shooting everything of yours down you give the misconception that I'm scum.

Very good, very good. My vote stands. For the moment at least.

On page 6, top post again. (it's funny how these play out.)
AcRv tested Cracked on his reaction. He kept his vote however, and that brings me to a little tangent.

Excerpt from page 3.

AcRv wrote:
Mizicho is town. He unvoted at L-2 to try to avoid an accidental quicklynch. Either that or he's buddies with Cracked Atlas... If he were scum he would have kept his vote there and wouldn't have cared. Unless they were buddies.

Question to all: Who do you think is most scummy at present?

What AcRv said all the way back there does have meaning now. See, if Cracked and AcRv where buddies. Then AcRv would have retracted the vote, which he did. There could also be the fact that scum might not even know whom their buddies are and if AcRv doesn't know whom his buddy is. (assuming he has one). Then he would panic and try to get this day over as quickly as possible.
A way to do that is to play very aggressively and try to hope that the majority agree with you. If he happens to lynch out his scum buddy, be it myself, Cracked, Cowering, Besse or even Voursprung then his posts tomorrow would be a bit... Well lets say quieter. Or more frequent considering that I've said that.

Phew, that was a mouthful and the longest bit of text I've posted in this forum.
Tl:Dr? I think AcRv is scum.

Oh, and one more thing.

Unvote.
Vote: AcRv.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:27 am

Nothing like a good L-2 to make people talk.

I'll make a longer post when I get a chance to properly analyse what's going on here.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:20 am

Mizicho wrote:
Cracked Atlas wrote:

I would be in the spotlight, but someone stole my lead.
Hey, better cracking then... No, I'm not going to make that joke. No matter how much I want to.

All jokes aside, I think that AcRv is getting too aggressive. Like he's trying to cover up something. Reading through his posts again, I found that he has a habit of testing our posts for even the slightest error. Now, this would be perfectly reasonable. But it's not, because he made one fatal mistake.

Gentlemen, and scum. I bring you to page 5. AcRv's post on the top of the page.
AcRv wrote:

No, due to [REDACTED] I just feel the need to be more agressive while playing. And when I get the chance stop to mock someone/something. But one thing which we need to make clear:
agression =/= scum. If that were the case, mislynches would occur quite frequently. Being agressive is the way some players play. And how you can tell who's spent too much time on mafiascum . :oops:

To clarify, [REDACTED] is what you post when you can't give a reason due to rules about talking about ongoing games. Because talking about them publicy is a no-no in most places.

Now, you think this may just be him trying to clear things up with people. But here's the thing. Why would a vanilla townie be so paranoid, as to try to cover up every trail he or she sets. They don't. Scum however, do.

I thank you AcRv, for helping me on how to post better and with a lot more detail than before.
However now, the student becomes some kind of guy who went to Mars and has a laser in his pocket.

Tl;Dr? I don't think so. I give to you my second piece of evidence.
Pointing out that agression isn't scummy makes me scummy? Okay... I was doing what people call explaining my motives. If you think I'm making up that about agression not being scummy, observe. Noramp jumps onto about two or three L-2 wagons in RVS. People start saying he's scummy. Guess who the scumteam were? BS2000 and medic. I was cop and trying to glide under the radar early game so I could get off an investigation. The crash means there's only pages 1 through 9, but Noramp's agression is there, and still isn't scummy. I was making a valid point, not "covering my tracks".

Mizicho wrote:
AcRv wrote:
Cracked Atlas wrote:
As four you, AcRv, please stop shooting down everything I try and do to get reads off of people. I thought you'd be able to figure out I didn't really want a No Lynch and that I was just doing it to see people's reactions.

/Sigh/ Unvote

... so you voted no lynch as a reaction test. And then you got my reaction. And that annoys you.

So you got a reaction from a reaction test and you're now annoyed.

I realised it was a reaction test shortly after posting that post, but it doesn't change the fact that you are annoyed because I reacted to a reaction test. Which doesn't make sense because if you were going for a reaction test as town you wouldn't care who set it off because you'd get a read. The fact that I set it off and that annoys you means that you already knew what was going to happen. And so now by making it look like I'm shooting everything of yours down you give the misconception that I'm scum.

Very good, very good. My vote stands. For the moment at least.

On page 6, top post again. (it's funny how these play out.)
AcRv tested Cracked on his reaction. He kept his vote however, and that brings me to a little tangent.
I wasn't testing his reactions... I reacted to /his/ reaction test, and inadvertantly made him react in a way that seemed off. The reaction test in the clash occured to me about halfway through so I kept going with it. I was actually attacking him at the start of it. And lets say it was a reaction test the entire time. It'd just be not as effective if I didn't vote him. Your case is flawed on two levels.

Mizicho wrote:
Excerpt from page 3.

AcRv wrote:
Mizicho is town. He unvoted at L-2 to try to avoid an accidental quicklynch. Either that or he's buddies with Cracked Atlas... If he were scum he would have kept his vote there and wouldn't have cared. Unless they were buddies.

Question to all: Who do you think is most scummy at present?

What AcRv said all the way back there does have meaning now. See, if Cracked and AcRv where buddies. Then AcRv would have retracted the vote, which he did. There could also be the fact that scum might not even know whom their buddies are and if AcRv doesn't know whom his buddy is. (assuming he has one). Then he would panic and try to get this day over as quickly as possible.
A way to do that is to play very aggressively and try to hope that the majority agree with you. If he happens to lynch out his scum buddy, be it myself, Cracked, Cowering, Besse or even Voursprung then his posts tomorrow would be a bit... Well lets say quieter. Or more frequent considering that I've said that.

Phew, that was a mouthful and the longest bit of text I've posted in this forum.

... I think that you should check the requirements for a normal game. The scum have to know who each other are. That whole argument is non-existant.

Please, know as much about the setup as possible before putting forth an accusation about being worried about the setup. We know the game mechanics are normal, so scum know who each other are, and talk at night, and (probably) were allowed to talk in confirmation stage. We know the roles that we can and can't have. You have shown disregard for this mutliple times. Not sure if that's scummy or just plain stupid. As for me being buddies with Cracked, this is how it would have played out:
- Cracked Atlas does the "no lynch" reaction test
- You vote "no lynch"
- I point out that it must have been a reaction test and vote you for supporting an anti-town motive
- Cracked Atlas votes you too to support the mislynch
- Beese would join in
- When Vorsprung recovered he'd see it and go in, and if he didn't then CoweringGiant would have
- You get mislynched

If we were scum buddies, you'd be *this* close to death at the moment

Really, please find something genuinely scummy if you want to throw a case.

Oh, crap... I felt like zMuffinMan when I just said that...
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 am

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Prodding Vorsprung now, though I suspect he simply hasn't been on site, in which case a prod won't be that useful. Beese, can you contact him for us? As I said, I'm cutting him some slack, I'm giving him four days to respond to this post, but, as much as I sympathise with his position, I can't easily hold the game up for longer than that without it becoming lame.

Having said that, Beese, Cracked, and I are 24-hour gaming on Monday/Tuesday, and if Vorsprung is still away then, I'm willing to give him 24 extra hours to respond, lock the thread for 24 hours and add 24 hours to the deadline. In fact, I will do this unless someone objects, because having two-thirds of the playerlist away for 24 hours is just ridiculous.

Votecount coming next post.

EDIT: Votecount delayed, mother wants the computer.

... Beese and Cracked is two out of six players. That's only one third of the player list away. And I don't see why we should stop for that, currently Mizicho and I have just started a mini discussion, so I won't miss them two for the moment... Although giving Vorsprung an extra 24 hours would be nice... Can we give him 24 hours but not close the thread?
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:32 pm

I'm terribly sorry about that votecount not happening, it will exist as soon as is possible

Uh, Beese, can I have some confirmation that you have in fact contacted Vorsprung/what response we've had if any?

May need to replace Orandulum in if this goes on much longer, unfortunately, unless someone has a sarcophagus device.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Votecount 1.5 (Being as awesome as I am isn't easy)

AcRv -- 1 (Mizicho)
Beese -- 0
CoweringGiant -- 0
Cracked Atlas -- 0
Mizicho -- 2 (AcRv, Beese) !!L-2!!
Vorsprung -- 0

No lynch -- 0

Not Voting -- 3 (Vorsprung, CoweringGiant, Cracked Atlas)

With six alive, it takes four to lynch.

We're one week into a three-week deadline, seeing as AcRv objected to the 24-hour extention; I'll post a more exact deadline-countdown-thing if/when we reach five days till deadline and it starts to actually matter.

Last edited by 1337ness_of_teh_n00b on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:51 am

@mod: Cracked Atlas doesn't have his vote on No Lynch... He has it on Not Voting.

Looks like a few people want to see Not Voting dead... despite 1337ness outright saying it couldn't happen... this isn't a bastard game guys, what the mod says is truth.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:31 pm

This is 1337ness we're talking about.

Vote:Not Voting
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't replied and I wont be able to for the next 5 or so days while my laptop gets repaired.

(I'm using my sisters android and believe me, this post is a pain to write.)
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 am

Well this effectively renders any wagon to lynch Mizicho pointless, as he can't defend himself.

I know, let's start a wagon to lynch Beese. That'd be funny.

Alternatively, we could put the game on hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:27 am

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Well this effectively renders any wagon to lynch Mizicho pointless, as he can't defend himself.

I know, let's start a wagon to lynch Beese. That'd be funny.

Alternatively, we could put the game on hiatus.
Not because you want to aim this at me but I think we should put this game on hiatus.

It'll give Vorsprung time to get better.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 am

I'mma do some prod dodging... I want to hear from Mizicho when he gets back. Or Vorsprung. Or anyone who has extrapilated information from the game other than what we've found...

While we're waiting, you should all check this out: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16011

I intend on running one myself on site. No, it's not really related to the game, but it will give us something to do when waiting.

Actually, after I shower I might reread the game and see if I missed anything... but still, read that link, it is amazingly awesome.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:37 pm

As you can see, there are no mistakes in the votecount, never have been any mistakes in the votecount, and the votecount has clearly not been edited, as evidenced by the sarcastic "Last edited by" stamp this site puts at the bottom of unedited posts. On a related note, I suppose you're all modkilled for editing your posts.

The problem with six player games is that two absent players means a third of the players are gone. Which sorta sucks.

There seems to be a general concensus in favour of a five-day hiatus. I won't lock the thread, and you are all allowed to talk, but I will not count any votes. Deadline will be extended back five days. If Vorsprung is not back after the five day hiatus, I will unfortunately have to replace him with Orandulum, uh, if you read this Vorsprung, just post a "I'm still here and not dying" post or something like that.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:22 am

... I just realised that I've voted everyone in game except myself by this point.

Anyway, while we're waiting let's play Hangman!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:32 am

'e'?
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:28 pm

's'?
Back to top Go down
CoweringGiant

CoweringGiant

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-03-25

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:17 pm

VOTE: No lynch
Everything is just way to crazy for me to decide who to vote for. At least for now. And I know votes arent being counted yet but still.

Also
'a'?
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:33 am

a e _ _ _ _ a _ e

No S, so you now have 4 more wrong guesses.

And CoweringGiant, wait til Mizicho gets back before deciding you don't want anyone hung. I think that he might make you change your mind.
Back to top Go down
CoweringGiant

CoweringGiant

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-03-25

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:30 am

you have a point there.

UNVOTE

Also for the next 24 hours i will be unavailable.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Well, the day's continuing, Cowering or no Cowering.

I'll PM all players now.

Orandulum replaces Vorsprung, effective immediately, though he may wanna wait until he recieves his role PM

Also, I love how you voted and unvoted at a time in which I wasn't counting votes, CoweringGiant. You have amused your almighty mod.

'n'? Normally I'd guess 'r' or 't', but they don't quite seem applicable, so 'n' it is.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:24 pm

a e _ _ _ _ a n e

No S, so you now have 4 more wrong guesses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6P Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6P Closed
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next