Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6P Closed

Go down 
+4
Cracked Atlas
AcRv
Melexiious
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 am

'aeroplane'

I'll Facebook prod all players at the end of today, except CoweringGiant, I don't know him, and I probably don't have him on Facebook.

Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
CoweringGiant

CoweringGiant

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-03-25

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:48 pm

As the day continues, we now wait for preaching of the new comer. Preach to us what you see fit worthy of saying. And let the games recommence.

on a side note, i am currently working on from a all nighter and i am quite possibly not making much sense, not even to myself, but am able to write this nonetheless so i must be doing something right.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Yes, it was aeroplane. No, CoweringGiant's post did not make sense.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:38 pm

So this forum is slowly dying. Remember those RPs guys? Eh, whatever.

I know for a fact that Mizicho doesn't want to post here anymore. Just like last game, as soon as he's threatened, he gives up. SO hey, let's lynch him.

Vote:Mizicho
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Nobody hammer yet!

Mizicho, claim your role. We will then discuss the believability of it, and if we're dissatisfied, then someone will hammer. If you refuse to claim in your next post, then I won't object to anyone hammering you.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:09 pm

AcRv wrote:
Nobody hammer yet!

Mizicho, claim your role. We will then discuss the believability of it, and if we're dissatisfied, then someone will hammer. If you refuse to claim in your next post, then I won't object to anyone hammering you.

I /had/ nothing to defend myself with until you posted this. I thought that outing my role would be a bad idea, (and most likely is) However, I have my back to the wall and I don't really have any other option other than outing. I'm vig.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:34 pm

You remember when I claimed Miller back then? Well that was actually a gambit. Because I was seeing if there were any other millers, because if there was another miller they would have claimed if they saw me claim, thus giving us a confirmed town and it wouldn't matter as much if they were night killed. But nobody did, so I felt no need to out it was a gambit. My real role is Vengeful Vigilante (Not only do I have my standard optional night kill, but if I'm lynched I can fire off one last shot in twilight, and am told if the kill is necessary to prevent a scum win). The chances of two town killing roles in a 6P game? Haha, no.

Someone hammer this clown, I highly doubt there's more than one vig in a 6-player setup. And if there's a doc or jailkeeper, I request you protect me. I have no intention on using my shot tonight, so a jailkeeper's fine.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:41 pm

AcRv wrote:
You remember when I claimed Miller back then? Well that was actually a gambit. Because I was seeing if there were any other millers, because if there was another miller they would have claimed if they saw me claim, thus giving us a confirmed town and it wouldn't matter as much if they were night killed. But nobody did, so I felt no need to out it was a gambit. My real role is Vengeful Vigilante (Not only do I have my standard optional night kill, but if I'm lynched I can fire off one last shot in twilight, and am told if the kill is necessary to prevent a scum win). The chances of two town killing roles in a 6P game? Haha, no.

Someone hammer this clown, I highly doubt there's more than one vig in a 6-player setup. And if there's a doc or jailkeeper, I request you protect me. I have no intention on using my shot tonight, so a jailkeeper's fine.
Probable, lets get rid of Mizicho then.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Vote: Mizicho
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:17 pm

That's a hammer guys. 24 hours of twilight (normally it'd be 48, but we've had enough hold-ups in this day), then I'll post a flip. You may all talk except Mizicho, he's dead. If Orandulum has not posted by the end of twilight, I'll extend night 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Okay, why do we have a self-hammer?

If Mizicho is not scum I will shoot myself. And it's funny because I can actually do it...

The connection with Cracked is sticking out to me... that self hammer on Mizicho makes him look scummy, and considering Cracked Atlas ignored his reaction during the reaction test and instantly jumped on me for giving a townie reaction?

I won't be shooting tonight, but I will be questioning that tomorrow ifwhen Mizicho flips scum.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:33 pm

You gather around. You lynch him.

Mizicho's Role PM wrote:
You are the Mafia Goon
Full Role Name: Vig-Enabling Vengeful-Enabling Mafia Goon

Each night you may kill one person.
When you die, vig powers no longer work.
When you die, vengeful powers no longer work.
You win when the mafia outnumbers the town, or when the towns' numbers are equal to the mafia's with no net change for three days; you also win if there is only one mafia-aligned player and one town-aligned player. You also win when nothing can stop one of these wincons from occuring

Everyone goes to sleep now. I will not end night until I get a confirm PM/FB message from Orandulum, uh, if he doesn't accept I have no clue who's replacing in.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:55 am

Ugh, Orandulum recently acquired Mass Effect 3 and will therefore not be replacing in. I am PMing Vincent on the off-chance that he occasionally checks this site. Uh, Beese, can you ask him on T9K please?
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 am

Oh vagina. I completely forgot about this.
A crap filled sock fuck Beese's left testicle I love making up expletives.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 am

It's night, Vorsprung, you know the rules.

However, I'm so happy to see you that I'm letting it slide.

In fact, I'm declaring it morning now, the "night doesn't end until replacement confirms thing" is pretty much fulfilled.

Vorsprung replaces Vorsprung, effective immediately.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:58 am

You all wake up, and no-one's dead. Continue to bicker for my amusement.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:59 am

Excellent.

And I apologize for my absence, my innapropriate night-time posting, and for this god-darn massive morning wood I now have.

Now, for the good ol' "go-back-through-all-the-posts-to-figure-out-shit".
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:52 pm

... I'm not dead? Well that's a relief... Not so much on Mizicho's power though...

Just to clarify, is there anyone going to say that my former vengeful vigilante-ness was a lie? Even though that flip leaves me confirmed, seeing as there's no way a normal game would have an enabler for a role that isn't in game. Unless someone wants to counter-claim me?

VOTE: Cracked Atlas

That connection with Mizicho is quite clear, and I've no better scum reads. Admittedly Vorsprung hasn't posted, so when you do I'll make an opinion on his towniness/scuminess.

CoweringGiant is probtown.
AcRv is confirmed town. (unless there's the unlikely event we get a Counter Claim)
Vorsprung and Beese are null, but probably town considering:
Cracked Atlas is screaming "I'm buddies with Mizicho".
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:03 pm

AcRv wrote:
... I'm not dead? Well that's a relief... Not so much on Mizicho's power though...

Just to clarify, is there anyone going to say that my former vengeful vigilante-ness was a lie? Even though that flip leaves me confirmed, seeing as there's no way a normal game would have an enabler for a role that isn't in game. Unless someone wants to counter-claim me?

VOTE: Cracked Atlas

That connection with Mizicho is quite clear, and I've no better scum reads. Admittedly Vorsprung hasn't posted, so when you do I'll make an opinion on his towniness/scuminess.

CoweringGiant is probtown.
AcRv is confirmed town. (unless there's the unlikely event we get a Counter Claim)
Vorsprung and Beese are null, but probably town considering:
Cracked Atlas is screaming "I'm buddies with Mizicho".

Tell me your thoughts on why nobody got killed? I'm still thinking it over.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:32 am

AcRv! I'm surprised you would confirm yourself town so very quickly. You should know better than that*. Anyway, as I've /attempted/ to point out before, your supposed 'connection' between me and Mizicho is comprised of purely situational and coincidental. Really, he altered his vote /once/ in the first few pages of the game, and you think it either proves him town with me town, or scum with me scum. Perhaps, and I know this must be a stretch, he was a scum player... who was trying to act like town! Can... can scum even do that?

Oh, wait, that's the whole point of scum.

This could, of course turn into WIFOM oh so quickly, and I'm surprised that you, as an experienced player would base an argument on it.

*How's he not confirmed town? Yeah, I thought he was at first, as well. But then I got thinking. Vengeful vigilante. That's an insanely powerful role. Now, most games allow the two scum to talk to each other before the game, right? If so, it is entirely plausible that Mizicho told AcRv his full role, and then AcRv used it to make a claim whilst bussing Mizicho, which would then 'confirm him town' when Mizicho died. Personally, I highly doubt there's a vengeful vigilante in the game. The way the two modifiers were separate makes me think there might be another role that's vengeful, and a vig that has a different modifier. Or maybe 1337ness made a vig-enabling characters without any vigs. Would you /really/ put it past him?
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
AcRv! I'm surprised you would confirm yourself town so very quickly. You should know better than that*. Anyway, as I've /attempted/ to point out before, your supposed 'connection' between me and Mizicho is comprised of purely situational and coincidental. Really, he altered his vote /once/ in the first few pages of the game, and you think it either proves him town with me town, or scum with me scum. Perhaps, and I know this must be a stretch, he was a scum player... who was trying to act like town! Can... can scum even do that?

This could, of course turn into WIFOM oh so quickly, and I'm surprised that you, as an experienced player would base an argument on it.

*How's he not confirmed town? Yeah, I thought he was at first, as well. But then I got thinking. Vengeful vigilante. That's an insanely powerful role. Now, most games allow the two scum to talk to each other before the game, right? If so, it is entirely plausible that Mizicho told AcRv his full role, and then AcRv used it to make a claim whilst bussing Mizicho, which would then 'confirm him town' when Mizicho died. Personally, I highly doubt there's a vengeful vigilante in the game. The way the two modifiers were separate makes me think there might be another role that's vengeful, and a vig that has a different modifier. Or maybe 1337ness made a vig-enabling characters without any vigs. Would you /really/ put it past him?

If anyone wants to counterclaim me, then go ahead. Then I won't be confirmed town, and we can narrow it down from a one in five to a one in two. So, if you're town and genuinely want to help out, counter claim me now and you'll give us a massive lead.

Now, enablers aren't in games if they're not enabling anything. They have no need to be there, and they wouldn't. They're in for balance. They are worthless at balancing if they don't actually do anything, and then if they're not there, then scum get the ability to be confirmed town if they have their buddy lynched. Thus essentially giving them an autowin.

While it's not explicitly non-normal, it'd be considered bastard by just about everyone. But, let's assume that were the case. Knowing my buddy was about to get hammered, would I really go and take the chance and hope that there wasn't a town vig or vengeful? I mean, if two scum were alive maye, but you think that I would honestly risk being lynched two pages into the next day when that would cost me the game? I'm disappointed you think I'm that stupid.

And how is confirming myself so early such a bad idea?

To answer Beese's question, we have three explanations as to what happened.
1. A protective role of some sort saved the guy who was shot
2. A roleblocker roleblocked scum last night, in which case outing who you blocked would be REALLY useful about now.
3. Scum are trying to mess with our heads.
4. Scum are going to try a gambit any second. Not going to go into possible gambits as we don't want to give them any ideas.

Cracked is now more scummy for suggesting I'm scum attempting a reckless strategy which would be GUARANTEED to fail as scum. He knows I'm better than that.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:09 pm

AcRv wrote:
Cracked Atlas wrote:

If anyone wants to counterclaim me, then go ahead. Then I won't be confirmed town, and we can narrow it down from a one in five to a one in two. So, if you're town and genuinely want to help out, counter claim me now and you'll give us a massive lead.

Now, enablers aren't in games if they're not enabling anything. They have no need to be there, and they wouldn't. They're in for balance. They are worthless at balancing if they don't actually do anything, and then if they're not there, then scum get the ability to be confirmed town if they have their buddy lynched. Thus essentially giving them an autowin.

While it's not explicitly non-normal, it'd be considered bastard by just about everyone. But, let's assume that were the case. Knowing my buddy was about to get hammered, would I really go and take the chance and hope that there wasn't a town vig or vengeful? I mean, if two scum were alive maye, but you think that I would honestly risk being lynched two pages into the next day when that would cost me the game? I'm disappointed you think I'm that stupid.

And how is confirming myself so early such a bad idea?

To answer Beese's question, we have three explanations as to what happened.
1. A protective role of some sort saved the guy who was shot
2. A roleblocker roleblocked scum last night, in which case outing who you blocked would be REALLY useful about now.
3. Scum are trying to mess with our heads.
4. Scum are going to try a gambit any second. Not going to go into possible gambits as we don't want to give them any ideas.

Cracked is now more scummy for suggesting I'm scum attempting a reckless strategy which would be GUARANTEED to fail as scum. He knows I'm better than that.

So many... holes... in argument...

6P Closed - Page 7 Von_ka10

Too tired to post rebuttal. Will do so later. Might be worth pointing out that our Vengeful Doc might not want to claim. Might also be worth pointing out... argh, later.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:15 pm

What? A bad point that you think I'm trying a scum gambit that would be guaranteed to get me counterclaimed and then lynched when I'm the last in my team? Oh, come on!
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Your posting. It's making me sad.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:01 pm

I love that you don't actually even try to say how my points are wrong. Just that they are. You stand a better chance at making me think you're town if you explain WHY I'm wrong about the fact that the gambit your proposing I'm doing would be doomed to fail. Just saying an argument is stupid without explaining why is incredibly scummy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6P Closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6P Closed
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next