Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6P Closed

Go down 
+4
Cracked Atlas
AcRv
Melexiious
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Vorsprung wrote:
AcRv wrote:
Vorsprung wrote:
So yeah.
At the risk of sounding suss and illogical, I'll hafta say that AcRv looks the most scummy to me at the moment.
Although, I always feel suspicious about Beese. But you know, it's Beese.

Again, I ask why am I most scummy?
Although it is inevitable, and thus not always the case, I find that the first person to accuse is generally scummy. Of course, a lot of the time, that's not the case, it's still worth a shot. It's relatively sound evidence in a stage in the game where everything is just pure speculation / whimsy.
And once again, although it's a hard ask getting someone to give convincing evidence (or revelations) against accusations at this stage in the game, you've deftly avoided answering the question. Kinda.
Asking players who they think is most scummy is one way of getting conversation flowing. Look now, we've actually started talking about things player related as opposed to guessing the setup. I asked that question mainly so people would post stuff that was game related so we could get moving.

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Hey.

Hey.

Guys.

Hey.

Guys.

Guys.

Hey.

Post your reads.

Why do you ask us to give reads but not give any yourself?
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
I have a laptop with internet access! Now I can get back to writing long, detailed posts.

AcRv does seem to give of a vibe of scumminess, but he does that a lot. I notice Mizicho's fairly quiet, as is his wont. I guess that's not /too/ suspicious. Beese seems a little more scummy than usual, though I may be reading to much into it. Cowering Giant seems... like he's new at this, which he is, and as I always saw "Sufficiently advanced newbiness is indistinguishable from scum play". Unfortunate, so we'll have to keep a close eye on him. He seems pretty town though. Vorsprung hasn't posted much, but, considering the circumstances, that's perfectly understandable.

I want to re-read everything before I post more detailed reads, especially the stuff I was only able to just glance over whilst I was on my father's iPhone. Also, despite it still being quite eaarly in the game, I'd like to see everyone else's reads.

If there /is/ two scum players, we'll have to be very careful with how we act, as well. Being a six-player game we have almost no room for frivolous mislynches. So, for today, I think we should only lynch someone if there guilt is beyond reasonable doubt. Like, don't start voting people officially until everyone, more or less, seems to agree that they're guilty.

If it comes to it, we may have to no lynch, which, considering the (very likely) high number of town power roles, might not be so bad.

I'm quiet because I don't see the need to post all that often, I'm just a quiet player. That's all.

Beese wrote:
I'm assuming that there is 1 Mafia Role. This is seriously going over my head.

It's possible, especially with the amount of players.
Then again, there could also be a fool or a killer. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:59 pm

AcRv wrote:

So I can use your reads when making my own, natch. Really, that's a silly question. Why else would one ask for everyone else's reads without making their own first?

Mizicho wrote:

Er... fool? I just looked it up on the MafiaScum wiki and I couldn't find anything.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Mizicho wrote:
Beese wrote:

A killer in a 6-player? Not in a game 1337ness_of_teh_n00b is running...

Let's assume we mislynch a town PR. down to five people. Mafia kills townie, Killer kills townie (one or both with a PR).

Final three as killer, mafia, and one townie. Town can't physically win because they mislynched on day 1.

Ergo; there is no killer. No mod would ever give town only one mislynch like that. Even if the chances weren't very high, they still wouldn't. Especially not 1337ness_of_teh_n00b.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:05 pm

AcRv wrote:
Mizicho wrote:
Beese wrote:

A killer in a 6-player? Not in a game 1337ness_of_teh_n00b is running...

Let's assume we mislynch a town PR. down to five people. Mafia kills townie, Killer kills townie (one or both with a PR).

Final three as killer, mafia, and one townie. Town can't physically win because they mislynched on day 1.

Ergo; there is no killer. No mod would ever give town only one mislynch like that. Even if the chances weren't very high, they still wouldn't. Especially not 1337ness_of_teh_n00b.

Hm, you have a point.
But what I'm saying is there could be a 3rd party involved. Maybe even a lyncher.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
AcRv wrote:

So I can use your reads when making my own, natch. Really, that's a silly question. Why else would one ask for everyone else's reads without making their own first?

Mizicho wrote:

Er... fool? I just looked it up on the MafiaScum wiki and I couldn't find anything.

Fool: Wins if gets lynched.
Also wins if town wins (if it's in a ranked game, fool gets less points. I know it's on Epic mafia at least)
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:08 pm

You ninjad me! Both of you!

Cracked Atlas wrote:
AcRv wrote:

... Because if you're asking for reads then you should have some. Because if you haven't gotten reads yet then how do you expect anyone else to if they've been given the same information? And you can still give your current reads, then go "Oh, that guys reads are bad, I'll change my order". Not a reason for not giving your reads.

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Mizicho wrote:

Fool is jester. Which is bastard, and this is normal. No jester/fool either.

And lyncher? That's also not normal.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Pick a third party role that is normal.

Wait a minute, the only one is Serial Killer! Which there isn't. We're looking at 1v5 or 2v4 if town get a doc or vig or something that can prevent an autowin at 2:2 ratio.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:14 pm

You took away the chance for me to point out that Mizicho was wrong when he clarified.

You also took away the chance for me to use a simple excuuse to not post my reads until at least one other person had. I /hate/ doing hings first. Look at the character sheets I've posted on the RPs I've made.

Really, you're just annoying me at the moment. Which isn't scummy, I guess. But it is annoying.

Readydoodles:
Mizicho - Null
AcRv - Annoying, but null.
Beese - Null, leaning town.
CG - Null, leaning newbie.
Vorsprung - Null
Jimmy7474 Ozymandias74 Atlas Zeth Cracked Atlas - Null, leaning awesome.

Interesting reads, hey?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:17 pm

AcRv wrote:

Wait a minute, the only one is Serial Killer! Which there isn't. We're looking at 1v5 or 2v4 if town get a doc or vig or something that can prevent an autowin at 2:2 ratio.

That seemed a little overtly hostile. I mean, you didn't even give Miz a chance to ammend his statement before that, and it does look a little like an attack.

I dunno, man. You wanted evidence of scuminess, then here it is.

Or you could be in a bad mood. Are you in a bad mood? If so, take a deep breath and step away from the computer.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Interesting reads, hey?

Exactly the point I was trying to make. We can't give good reads at this part of the game, so why ask for any? Wait until there's something to go on.

Cracked Atlas wrote:
AcRv wrote:

That seemed a little overtly hostile. I mean, you didn't even give Miz a chance to ammend his statement before that, and it does look a little like an attack.

I dunno, man. You wanted evidence of scuminess, then here it is.

Or you could be in a bad mood. Are you in a bad mood? If so, take a deep breath and step away from the computer.

No, due to [REDACTED] I just feel the need to be more agressive while playing. And when I get the chance stop to mock someone/something. But one thing which we need to make clear:
agression =/= scum. If that were the case, mislynches would occur quite frequently. Being agressive is the way some players play. And how you can tell who's spent too much time on mafiascum . :oops:

To clarify, [REDACTED] is what you post when you can't give a reason due to rules about talking about ongoing games. Because talking about them publicy is a no-no in most places.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Yeah, okay, that seems like a legitimate response.

But, uh, just because you don't have any reads, that doesn't mean that nobody has any reads. I was just curious to see if anyone did.

Anyway, I was going through the list of possible roles again, and I was thinking one of the town players might be a Miller. I could see that giving a little more balance to scum.

I'm not sure of the protocol regarding Millers. It they're self-aware, should they claim?
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Yeah, okay, that seems like a legitimate response.

But, uh, just because you don't have any reads, that doesn't mean that nobody has any reads. I was just curious to see if anyone did.

Anyway, I was going through the list of possible roles again, and I was thinking one of the town players might be a Miller. I could see that giving a little more balance to scum.

I'm not sure of the protocol regarding Millers. It they're self-aware, should they claim?

I think if they had a scum read they would have said "X is scum because etc." At least I'd hope so. Leaving a scumspect without questioning them isn't really a great move normally...

Hmmm... well if a miller claimed then we'd know that there's a cop or role cop... But that would help everyone out, so I'm not sure if there'd be a point to it. And non-self aware millers are bastard.

Although there might be a point to me claiming... Let's see, shall we? I'm a miller. Discuss.

Cop/rolecop/whatever you are, don't claim. Just know that we know you exist.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:45 pm

You /are/ a Miller? Interesting.

I'd really like to see others post their opinions on the current situation right now.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Yup. I was hoping for a One-shot bullet-proof miller vig, but I only got the miller part =(

And yeah, I was about to suggest we wait for other players.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm

If you are miller then... I'unno. Maybe your scum trying to gain conversation, wait till someone makes a mistake or says something that can be used against them as false evidence to use against them?... to do something. Again. I have no clue.

How about we discuss about the possibly that I'm actually Vanilla Townie, and I have no idea what the bloody hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
CoweringGiant

CoweringGiant

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-03-25

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:18 pm

How about we discuss the possibility that I have no idea what is going on in this Town.

Beese wrote:

How about we discuss about the possibly that I'm actually Vanilla Townie, and I have no idea what the bloody hell is going on.

If you are the Vanilla Townie which you had 1 in 6 chance of being. Then why on earth would you state that possibility, as I or Cracked Atlas or one of the others could actually be it. Unless you are actually Vanilla Townie or are scum trying to act townie throwing in this mind game trying to trick all who think about it, not knowing whether this is the true or false. And in saying that I sound mad.

Cracked Atlas, if I were to give you my reads it would be, Wouldn't Have A Clue. As what has been said, it is very early to start accusing and a mislynch would not be a welcomed one. Partially understanding the PRs, it would be best if townies did have a cop or doc, it would be believed that the PRs amongst the townies would have added affects in this 6 person game, in order to keep it going longer than the first 2 days, unless a quick game is ideal, which i wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:23 am

Well of course delicious scum are gonna claim to be town. However, town are also gonna claim to be town. Really, we have to judge by what people do.

There's only one delicious scum, I think we can be fairly sure of that. And I think he's scared about what to do. He knows he has to blend in, but he doesn't know where to go from there. He doesn't know how to further his delicious goals. Hopefully he'll slip up in his confusion, but we can't rely on that happening.

Hmm... Vote: No Lynch unless anyone can tell me a good reason not to.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:09 am

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Well of course delicious scum are gonna claim to be town. However, town are also gonna claim to be town. Really, we have to judge by what people do.

There's only one delicious scum, I think we can be fairly sure of that. And I think he's scared about what to do. He knows he has to blend in, but he doesn't know where to go from there. He doesn't know how to further his delicious goals. Hopefully he'll slip up in his confusion, but we can't rely on that happening.

'Can't think of one, lets see what everyone else has to say.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:12 am

Cracked Atlas wrote:

... You want a no lynch and we're not even one week into Day 1.

UNVOTE
VOTE: Cracked Atlas

Look at Game the First. Never did you propose a no lynch when town had nothing. Even before Zeraph failed with the QT talk. (I should've nominated that for the worst post of all time when I was trying that...)

Trying to get the town to no lynch this early doesn't seem right, especially given the amount of time we still have on deadline.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Votecount 1.3 (this parenthial is unimportant).

AcRv -- 0
Beese -- 0
CoweringGiant -- 0
Cracked Atlas -- 1 (AcRv) !L-3!
Mizicho -- 0
Vorsprung -- 0

No lynch -- (Cracked Atlas) !L-3!

Not Voting -- 4 (Beese, Vorsprung, Mizicho, CoweringGiant)

With six alive, it takes four to lynch.

We're three days into a three-week deadline; I'll post a more exact deadline-countdown-thing if/when we reach five days till deadline and it starts to actually matter.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Mizicho wrote:
Also wins if town wins (if it's in a ranked game, fool gets less points. I know it's on Epic mafia at least)

And going to say that jester (I refuse to call it fool) doesn't normally win with town. That's just a lame part of Epicmafia.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:07 pm

AcRv wrote:
Mizicho wrote:

And going to say that jester (I refuse to call it fool) doesn't normally win with town. That's just a lame part of Epicmafia.
There could probably be a jester in the game, 1 mafia, 1 jailkeeper, 1cop, 1doc, 1 VT

That's just my guess.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Beese, did you like... read our previous posts?

Jester is a non-normal role. This game is normal. Non-normal roles cannot be in a normal game. Ergo, we cannot have a jester.

It is literaly impossible.

As four you, AcRv, please stop shooting down everything I try and do to get reads off of people. I thought you'd be able to figure out I didn't really want a No Lynch and that I was just doing it to see people's reactions.

/Sigh/ Unvote
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

6P Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   6P Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Beese, did you like... read our previous posts?

Jester is a non-normal role. This game is normal. Non-normal roles cannot be in a normal game. Ergo, we cannot have a jester.

It is literaly impossible.

As four you, AcRv, please stop shooting down everything I try and do to get reads off of people. I thought you'd be able to figure out I didn't really want a No Lynch and that I was just doing it to see people's reactions.

/Sigh/ Unvote
Hahaha

Reading Posts.

Fine, have my reads

AcRv - Leaning Scum
Cowering - Null
Beese - Time-Travelling Ninja
Mizicho - Slight Scum
Vorsprung - Fucking Null
Cracked - Leaning Town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content