Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cracked's Dethy^3

Go down 
+2
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Cracked Atlas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Navarre wrote:
:O am OMGUS!?

Wow even forum mafia has this stuff huh?

mizicho's the one pushing for an early mislynch, hoping on the easiest BW and hoping beese or vorsprung hammers.

Now im more set on this vote but since this is a dethy and i have gotten reactions from people.

Vote: No Lynch

As should happen in a proper dethy game
Nothing wrong with RVS OMGUS. There's nothing right with it either, but it's hardly the worst thing in the world.

Also, how is OMGUS equivilant to pushing for a mislynch? As you said, OMGUS is worthless, no one would ever sheep OMGUS all the way to a mislynch.

Someone's overreacting somewhat.

Also, I disagree about no lynching, we should only no lynch today if we don't get a clear. Even then maybe not. There's a big difference between chat and forum mafia, chat mafia people don't have enough time to analyse the game, and they can't analyse voting patterns full stop; it means some of the chat mafia standard play (such as day one no-lynches) doesn't apply in forum. Anyway, we wait for Vorsprung to post a result, then we choose our next move.

But yeah, I should take you off of L-1, lest you misquote Shakespear and then get overeagerly hammered by some pedant.

Unvote
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Vote: Vorsprung

Policy.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Holy shit we have 2 clears i think.
Firstly everyone else has an inno so i suppose vorsprung is para with guilty. So 1337ness vote off please.
Secondly does this mean im clear cause one of the innos is an insane cop catching mafia am i right?
So mafia is between 1337ness, beese and mizicho

If vorspung is maf
Me - sane/naive
1337ness - sane/naive
Mizicho - sane/naive
Beese - sane/ naive

As you can see this doesnt work

If i was mafia
Vorsprung - para
Mizicho - sane/naive
1337ness - sane/naive
Beese - sane/naive

Again impossible because there is no insane cop

If beese was maf
Vorsprung - para/insane
1337ness - para/insane
Mizicho - sane/naive
Me - sane/naive

Possible

If l33tness was maf then it would be
Vorsrpung - para
Me - sane
Mizicho - naive/insane
Beese - naive/insane

Again this is possible

If mizicho was maf
Me - insane/para
Vorspung - insane/para
1337ness - naive/sane
Beese - naive/sane

Again possible

Can someone double check these figures for me???
vote: l33tness for voting a clear
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:20 pm

My initial reaction: "Holy shit, Navarre posted a good post"

My second reaction: "Holy shit, he managed to post the best post I've ever seen in dethy AND THEN MANAGE TO FUCK IT UP!"

Yeah, I think we have two clears

I don't have time to post the rest of this, or analyse Navarre's post in full, so no one do anything until someone's posted re-analysis and corrected a few errors in Navarre's post.

Unvote

Also, if we're right and we do have two clears, this is autowin. Be careful, don't wanna fuck an autowin up.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:30 pm

I did not fuck up. I just simply put my vote on the one that was the biggest threat in a dethy game. You. Mizicho will be easy to weed out as scum and so will beese. You however i cannot read right.

So you should be proud i consider you the biggest threat but your right. Perhaps i should unvote for now and you can hand over hammer to me after everyone has posted a substancial amount

unvote
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Navarre wrote:
I did not fuck up. I just simply put my vote on the one that was the biggest threat in a dethy game. You. Mizicho will be easy to weed out as scum and so will beese. You however i cannot read right.

So you should be proud i consider you the biggest threat but your right. Perhaps i should unvote for now and you can hand over hammer to me after everyone has posted a substancial amount

unvote
What do you mean by "easy to weed out as scum and so will beese" Are you saying I'm easy to read? When have you seen my scum play?
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:48 am

what i am saying that if we are stuck in a 3 Way LYLO then i would prefer it to be mizicho or beese due to the fact that 1337ness is more experienced
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:50 am

Eh, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:03 am

Look, according to my meatcockdevice, Beese is the guilty-guilty.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:07 am

Okay, final read!

Get to that number crunching 1337ness!
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:01 pm

No, Navarre, you didn't fuck up by voting me. Hell, I should have noticed we had four innos and Vors was confirmed, you were right to vote me. Your mistake was in your analysis.

Now, I'mma start from scratch, not because Navarre's was that bad (I only saw one error, though I wasn't checking), but because I'd rather format from scratch than reformat a prewritten one.

As Navarre pointed out, Vorsprung is clear. He is the only player with a guilty; this makes him paranoid cop.

This also means that the insane cop investigated scum; if we find out who the insane cop is, we win. This may or may not become apparent by the end of the game, but it's good to bear in mind.

Results
1337ness: inno on Beese
Beese: inno on 1337ness
Vorsprung: guilty on Beese
Navarre: inno on Mizicho
Mizicho: inno on 1337ness

Vorsprung, as established earlier, is clear, no point in doing this one.

If 1337ness am scum
Beese: insane/naive
Vorsprung: paranoid, he just is
Navarre: sane/naive
Mizicho: insane/naive

If Beese is scum
1337ness: insane/naive
Vorsprung: paranoid, he just is
Navarre: sane/naive
Mizicho: sane/naive

If Navarre is scum
1337ness: sane/naive
Beese: sane/naive
Vorsprung: paranoid, si tsuj eh
Mizicho: sane/naive
This is impossible, Navarre is clear

If Mizicho is scum
1337ness: sane/naive
Beese: sane/naive
Vorsprung: paranoid, words words words
Navarre: insane/naive

Two clears, Navarre and Vorsprung.

Hey, who wants to break the game so horrible badly that Atlas is forced into resetting it? I do.

I'm conftown too.

Why?

Because I was the first to post.

How does this confirm me as town?

The only reason I would have to believe that the day had started would be a message from the mod. You know, like an investigation result. Scum don't get those.

So, now what?

Well, there are two non-clears. Beese and Mizicho. We lynch one today, and the other tomorrow. We win, no matter what.

Vote: Beese, because I've never lynched him as town before.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:23 pm

So if what you're saying is correct, we can win if we lynch the 2 people who are somewhat to be feared and listen and dance to the tune of the one person who we should fear the most and be more weary about than usial, one that will if we follow his plan, it could potentially let scum win instantly if they're both not him?

You were also first to post, this means nothing. Maybe you thought of this beforehand, you knew about this and you could use it to your advantage. You posting before night also means nothing, I posted before night too. This might turn into circular logic but weh.

Yes, also,
I find it intresting, I knew for a fact that Vorsprung would investigate and find me guilty. I just had a feeling that would be his result, but that is the past, we're in the now.

I don't want to dance to your tune just yet, last time I did that it ended up as scum win. I'm /not/ letting that happen again.

From the start of this game I thought Vorsprung was Mafia, what you're saying is conflicting my mind process and threw me of my mental course.

Also, Mizicho. You said something at recess and intended to post it here, mind telling?

Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:17 pm

I agree with beese on this. your roundabout logic does not clear you this time and claiming to be a clear only will make me want to vote you even more.
but on another note 1337ness should not be controlling this vote as he is unclear.

and yes mizicho please enlighten us
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Vote count time!

Uh... some people have some votes, I think. Beese seems to be one of them.

Deadline Countdown!

The deadline is in... a while. You figure it out.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:55 pm

I have no reason to post unless I think it's day.

The only reason I'd have to think it's day is if I misinterpreted a message from the mod to mean daystart.

I mean, sure, as scum, I could have risked being modkilled to clear myself, but I think that's taking it a bit far.

Now I think about it, risking modkill to conftown myself would be hilariously awesome, and I should totally do it.

It's not posting before night which means something; it's being the first sleep-talker that means something. Once I posted, other people thought they could post too.

Also, Navarre, we've had this argument a thousand times, but I'm gonna post it in all-caps, because apparently EM's ruining your better judgement.

CLEARS DO NOT CONTROL VOTES. NON-CLEARS DO NOT CONTROL VOTES. LOGIC CONTROLS VOTES. ME BEING CLEAR OR NOT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY INFLUENCE ON THE GAME, IT'S WHETHER OR NOT I'M MAKING SENSE. According to Beese, I'm not, and that is a valid reason not to sheep. Saying I'm not clear is not a valid reason.

Also, I don't like the way Beese freaked out after I voted him. Like, sure, I can understand objecting (like Navarre did), but Beese went beyond objecting to the plan, he was objecting to being voted, quite strongly in fact.

Although, I gotta admit, you do have a point about last game.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:22 pm

It wasn't a freak out, and as you said. I'm watching you very closely. I can't be fearful enough. Well, maybe it was a freak out. But again. I'm really cautious of what you post. I don't want another game where you win as scum.

Thinking back now, considering I was very friendly towards you and then the second you voted for me I post a hefty paragraph on why I can't trust you, doesn't look very good for my outcome.

But if I /am/ lynched I'll turn up town. So it's all good.

And Mizicho, what you said. Something about role mix ups I think it was, mind going into detail?

Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:55 am

Wha? Role mix up???

Oh god. I can see where this is going.

vote:mizicho

Same reason as 1337ness. Policy
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:01 am

It would be super-dooper tohave a votecount, as I am the lazy carnt.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:02 am

Vorsprung wrote:
It would be super-dooper tohave a votecount, as I am the lazy carnt.
1337ness:
Beese: (1 - 1337ness)
Vorsprung:
Mizicho: (1 - Navarre)
Navarre:

I think.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:17 am

I /might/ be wrong about what Mizicho said. But I know for certain he said something at recess that he needed to post in the forum. From the little words he said I think it has something to do with his role.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Yeah, about that.
Guys, because of a little misunderstanding on what I read. (Me just being, well, me)
I had a guilty invest on l33tnss, not an inno.
Now, I have a major feeling that history might repeat itself. Remember what happened in dethy 1? (Breaking the fourth wall here, but never mind)
Now, I was /going/ to post this before you guys guesstimated who's a cop and who's scum.
Now that I'm making this alteration, you're all probably pretty pissed at me. And fair enough too. I'm disappointed at myself for not posting as early as I should have.

Truth is, your guesses are as good as mine to who's sane/naive/insane/paraniod.
It's not until day two that we get a better idea on who's who.
I don't want to be a pain here, but a day 1 no-lynch seems like the best option. Provided that we co-ordinate who investigates who.

As for my reads. You're all as guilty as I am. Everyone is 50/50.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:24 pm

mizicho there are 2 scenerios here

1. your pulling off a huge ass scum gambit by changing your report so we do not have a clear OR
2. your a silleh town and should have learned from my previous mistake.

i will keep my vote on you as i do not believe you misread it and until someone else has posted their own opinion. Your the most suspicious here and your death will prove we have no clears.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:29 pm

No, Mizicho, everyone is 1/5, not 50/50.

Unvote
Vote: Mizicho

He's at L-1, please don't hammer him until I post analysis.

Speaking of which, Mizicho, I'm not that pissed about you screwing your report up. Well, I am, but that's not what pisses me off. What pisses me off is that you didn't give a new analysis, you instead jumped to the conclusion that a no-lynch would be more appropriate. Which... requires an analsysis to determine.

New reports
1337ness - inno on Beese
Beese - inno on 1337ness
Mizicho - guilty on 1337ness
Vorsprung - guilty on Beese
Navarre - inno on Mizicho

If 1337ness is scum
Beese - insane/naive
Mizicho - sane/paranoid
Vorsprung - insane/paranoid
Navarre - sane/naive

If Beese is scum
1337ness - insane/naive
Mizicho - insane/paranoid
Vorsprung - sane/paranoid
Navarre - sane/naive

If Mizicho is scum
1337ness - sane/naive
Beese - sane/naive
Navarre - insane/naive

If Vorsprung is scum
1337ness - sane/naive
Beese - sane/naive
Navarre - sane/naive

Ha! Vors is still clear.

If Navarre is scum
1337ness - sane/naive
Beese - sane/naive

Now, I know that last game, Navarre mis-reported, but... I'm not willing to believe it happened twice.

P-edit: Uh, Navarre, we do have a clear.

Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:57 pm

oh well vors doesnt post much so i forgot about him.

the only reason i vote mizicho is cause he hopped onto my wagon before. as the saying goes "what goes around comes around"

but then i still wouldnt want him hammered atm cause i was town last game and look what i flipped
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Okay..... now I'm just CONFUSED.

I can't remember, is it customary to kill someone day 1 in Deathy? I remember it not being, not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy^3   Cracked's Dethy^3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cracked's Dethy^3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next