Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma   The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Alright, so I'm guessing you're familiar with the concept of Prisoners' Dilemma. Two prisoners are given the option to either turn their friend in (say they're GUILTY), or to not (say they're INNOCENT).
If they both say the other is innocent, they each get a 2 year sentence.
If they both say the other is guilty, they each get a 4 year sentence.
If one says the other is innocent, but the other says he's guilty; the one who was dobbed in gets 6 years while the other gets his sentence dismissed completely.

Of course, that's if there are only two prisoners.

For this game, the police have caught four criminals. And each are given the offer for each other individual. They can turn everyone in hoping they don't do the same, or they can dob in the one they hate and then be nice to their other two friends.

The catch is that the police here are really keen on seeing people in jail. So let's say Trev and Ali turned Dave in, but Clint didn't; they'd give Clint an extra 4 years for lying, because clearly Dave was involved.

When the game begins you will have 48 hours to message the other prisoners, privately or publicly, and see whether or not you want to dob them in or say they're clean. When I post all plotting must cease, and you will then have the first court case. You will see who turned who in, and then must again testify for the second part of the trial. But for the second part of the trial, there is no communication. You either stick to your plan, or get the little bastard who went back on his word. You then participate in part three of the trial, and at the end of the day whoever has the least amount of years to be spent in prison wins.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma   The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:18 pm

/Join

I vote AcRv is guilty as the dog next door
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma   The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:23 pm

Oh, that reminds me, you only get the 4 years for lying if you said they were innocent and they were proven guilty. The police don't care if someone thought someone did something illegal but didn't actually.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma   The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:53 pm

/in
Back to top Go down
Krika

Krika

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma   The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:17 pm

[alright.]

/in
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma   The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Just need one more! C'mon, who wants to go to court?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma   The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prisoners' Somewhat Larger Dilemma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Other Games :: Sign-Ups-
Jump to: