Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Agency

Go down 
+4
Orandulum
Navarre
AcRv
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

The Agency - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:19 pm

"Ditto. And if your explanation's really cool, I may just write a song about it"
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:28 pm

"sure, why not"" the Mancer of the Bodily Systems replied.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Sixx looked back at Alise and told her.
"Alise, we'd all like to know. 'Cept maybe big ears over there. Now stop being such a tease and tell us."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:49 am

"Oh, but Sixx, you know I love being a... tease." Alise smiled coyly. She suddenly wished she had dressed more revealingly. After all, what's the point of a body like this if not to mess with the humans? Like she'd ever sleep with them anyway. "Anyway, onto my theory. I'll do what I can. All of this happened a few billion years ago... so some of it can be difficult to remember. There were a race of beings. Not having a human name, I have decided to call them 'Primeans'. They had an amazing civilization. Great enough that even the Great Old Ones themselves left them more or less alone. Sufficiently advanced, their empire spanned worlds. In fact, I think they were pretty close to controlling their entire galaxy before they were destroyed. There was one of them... he was called "The Traitor Prince", so I guess he was a prince. Makes sense. All Primeans had innate powers, like our supers, but he was exceptional. For some reason, he was never made king, and in a blind rage he blew up the entire Primean home world. He then made it his duty to wipe out the entire species, or something like that. I dunno, I was napping in a black hole at the time. Really makes time fly, you know? Anyway, the remaining Primean people cam together and placed all of their power into a single device. This device was then given to a select few warriors, there was a climactic battle and so on. The warriors used their device to split the Prince's power into a number of artefacts, and then, while he was weakened, they finished him off. So that no one could ever use the enormous power contained within they took the artefacts, I think there was like... 30 of them, and placed them on various unpopulated worlds, with one of the warriors watching over each world. I think that a number of these were placed on Earth, back when it was still young. I do vaguely remember noticing some life forms on Earth during some of the billion odd years I was stuck as a book. Anyway, these artefacts became... the Omega Cores!" Alise paused to let it sink in. "Actually, now that I say it out loud, it might've just been a dream I had. But maybe not!" Alise stopped to catch her breath after all that exposition. They were almost at the bottom of the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:53 am

"Sounds solid, I guess" Umbrage said aloud while he was thinking to himself. He got to the bottom of the ramp and found a large solid chrome door with a control panel to the side of it. Umbrage ran ahead and latched himself to the terminal and tapped at it. Swearing frequently at the machine when it didn't let his hacking attempts pass.

"Alise, do your freaky-deaky life detection thing to find out if those life forms have moved since you last checked, They could have been alerted to our long power-walk and set up shop just behind this door." Umbrage said backhandedly as he tap-taped-tappa'd the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:40 pm

"If they are behind the door, I believe that a manual override would be more effective" The glass tank carrying histrionic short haired genius mutant declared in a monotonous voice before he walked over to the door. After placing both arms on the door bent at a 90 degree angle, two thick poles started to protrude backwards from his elbows untill they reached a length roughly the size of his arms. at which point they suddenly slid back in at very high speed, causing the door to fly backwards into the other room.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Shred was irritated, he hadn't even finished the first line of his song, and Fleshmandudeguy thought it was cool to break in already. Oh well. Shred readied himself for combat, which involved looking as cool as possible while doing the minimum amount of work. After a second or so, he decided a handstand would be appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:14 am

"Hey, maybe next time we check to make sure the door is actually locked before me break in making the highest amount of noist possible. For the record..." Alise's eyes started glowing. "Yeah, they were still about a few hundred feet down this corridor. But if they didn't know we were coming before, they sure as hell do now. But hey, who am I to make suggestions, I'm only the team leader. Go ahead and do whatever stupid thing pops into your head, really. You can die, I can't, so it doesn't really worry me." Alise let out a sigh, and moved into the room beyond. There were gems embedded into the stone walls every 10 feet or so which were glowing fairly brightly. Bright enough to see that there was a small corridor that branched at the end. Alise walked down and looked down all three possible directions. "Oh for the love of Azathoth. Looks like we're in a labyrinth. Fantastic." Alise turned back to the team. "So... anyone here have any suggestions on how to get through this? Oh, and if anyone here starts singing 'Magic Dance', I swear to Nyarlathotep that you will not make it out of here alive."
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:02 am

Sixx gave a look to Shred, one of slight amusement. He then started humming softly. "hmm hmm hm hm (hmm hmm hum hmm) hmm hmm hmm hmm (Hmm hum hmm) hmm hmm hmm hmm hum hm hmm (hmmmm, hmm hmmm) hmm hmm hum hmm, hmmm hmm hmm."
He then realised what he was humming and quickly shut up.

"So, um. Boss.
Which way are we going to go?
I would say split up and meet in the middle, but I have a feeling that a whole lot of shit's going to go down.
For example, I might meet a bunch of talking pears... Ugh, I /hate/ pears.
Umbies here might find a giant mountain made of crystal, or Theo... Actually, where is he?"
Sixx showed a little bit of curiosity to find out where the elf is... He then gave up and continued his statement.
"Theodrinn might find..." Sixx shuddered.
"A fleshlight."
Sixx let what he said sink in.

"Ew, I can't believe I just said that.
Anyway, we should probably split up into groups of two. I have some spare radios and flares just in case something goes wrong."

Sixx handed the gear to Alise.
"Here, this should help us out."
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Did someone call for me? I was Making sure that we werent about to be ambushed by them.

scanning his surrounding therodrinn spots a set of hinges coming out from the walls.

Alright so which one of you blasted this door??? We agreed after last mission that i would do the blasting this time... Ah well, i guess this is what i get for makig sure we weren't ambushed

Bringing out his gale blade Panta Rhei Therodrinn let off a blast of air only to have it return after it was a minute out of sight.

are we up against a wind mage Alice? Or some kind of magic reflector? Because nobody should be able to block or reflect my winds.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:13 am

Shred had spent a lot of time trying to handstand, and wasn't going to stop handstanding now he had succeeded. Luckily for him, this prevented him from playing 'Magic Dance'.

"Heyheyhey guys, I got an idea!" For once in his life, he was.... sorta serious about it too. "Incredible SuperThing Fantastic over there," he pointed at No. 351, "Well, he can just smash his way through walls in a straight line to the core, it'll be way faster than labyrinthing. I'd help with my powers, but I'm busy doing a handstand."
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Shred had spent a lot of time trying to handstand, and wasn't going to stop handstanding now he had succeeded. Luckily for him, this prevented him from playing 'Magic Dance'.

"Heyheyhey guys, I got an idea!" For once in his life, he was.... sorta serious about it too. "Incredible SuperThing Fantastic over there," he pointed at No. 351, "Well, he can just smash his way through walls in a straight line to the core, it'll be way faster than labyrinthing. I'd help with my powers, but I'm busy doing a handstand."

"But... wouldn't that cause major damage that could send half of the corridors here crashing down on us?" Umbrage said slightly bemused at the hand-standing guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:17 pm

"..."

The Commander of the Cerebral Fluids turned to look at Shred with a deadpan look on his face. "You do realize" he began "that breaking a few mere door supports, is a lot less taxing then punching through solid rock, that has no doubt been reinforced by the Primeans, in order to avoid that very situation from occurring. Also the the Defunct Evil scientist, has a point as well."

with that he continued standing in the same spot because it was comfortable.

Last edited by Orandulum on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:18 pm

"Not to mention the fact that the boys back at the Agency's archaeology department would absolutely love it if we started tearing down Primean ruins. I mean most of the runes carved into the walls are still legible. Let me see if I can.... Alise dusted off part of the wall and examined it closely for a few seconds. "Those... who... wish to... find... the centre... of the labyrinth... must first find... uh, don't know this rune here... uh... inside... themselves. Well, that's no help to us, but still. Also, it sounds a lot more poetic in it;s native Primean. Anyway, I like Sixx's splitting up idea, and as this isn't a horror movie, it should work fine. Now let's see... I think I'll go with Shred. Umbies, you can go with Theodrinn, and that leaves Mr. 351 and Sixx together. Everyone cool with that?"
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 pm

"Well... I dunno about you guys, but I have organs inside my body. Maybe we're meant to take X-rays, or disect each other, or something. Or maybe we should recount our lunch, or vomit it up. But yeah, splitting up sounds fine... Alise and I totally shotgun the name 'The Dynamic Duo'"
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:52 am

Umbrage looked towards Theodrinn with discontent, he slowly walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder, “Well looks like it’s you and me buddy, let go down there” Umbrage said, pointing at one of the many hallways. "Take point, I'll follow behind" Umbrage said glumly.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Theodrinn stepped on a pressure plate, causing a saw blade to take of his head.

"Huh." Alise watched as Theodrinn's headless body fell to the ground. "Well, that's an issue, I guess. But losses are inevitable in war, we can just press on." The sawblade ricocheted off a wall, taking off both of Sixx's legs. "Oh for fuck's...". Alise touched a finger to his ear. Sy had taken the liberty of implanting communicators in these preserved bodies. "Uh... can you send the backups down? And uh... maybe send down an exfiltration team? One of our team members needs new legs. The other needs a new... body. Okay. Thanks."

Alise looked around at 351, Umbrage and Shred. "Backups will be here soon. Uh... remember to look out for traps from now on, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:43 pm

"JESUS FUCKIN-" Umbrage said as he ducked the saw blade which took off Theo's head. "Maybe he should have quit while he was, ahead! Hah!" He said, dryly. Hoping to get a cheep laugh out of it.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:53 pm

"Actually, man, I think I have an idea."

Shred played the most haunting tune his ukulele could manage, levitating Therodinn's corpse. Inhaling deeply, Shred screamed two words.

"ZOMBIE! ELF!"

Playing riffs the ukulele simply wasn't meant to play, Shred used the corpse as an advance guard to search for traps, and it soon had a mace embedded in it.
Back to top Go down
Tunnel Snakes Rule

Tunnel Snakes Rule

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:56 pm

"It's just a flesh wound" Sixx shouted while slowly bleeding out. "I'll be fine, just... wish I wasn't two weeks from retirement. He said as he drew his final breath. The irony in his last words having more lethal potency then the actual iron of which the saw blades were made out of.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Alise rolled her eyes. This operation was quickly going to shit. At least the replacements would be here soon. Or, as it turned out right now. The high speed capsule came rocketing down the tunnel, stopping just a few meters short of the group. It opened slowly, and the new team members stepped out.

Alise sighed. "Oh. Hello, Nassaru."
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:32 am

Stepping from the capsule, Nas let out a sigh, "For the last time /egēru/ if you're not going to try pronouncing my name properly, don't try at all.". Resisting the urge to level a glare the being who so enjoyed annoying him, he stood up straight and addressed the others present.

"Nice to meet you everyone, I am Naṣāru but please just call me Nas. Everyone with intelligence does."
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:50 pm

"MY ZOMBIE ELF WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOUUU!"

The tone of voice didn't really seem quite right accompanied by the ukulele's quiet strumming.
Back to top Go down
Tunnel Snakes Rule

Tunnel Snakes Rule

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:33 pm

"This better not be another waste of my time" Lister said in a monotone voice while serveying the area. "Last time someone forgot to turn their suit on while I was looking for something of interest. Anyway I'm Mr. Lister, If it ain't broke I don't fix it. If you want it broke, that can be arranged."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:51 pm

"Alright, that's a full team again. So, we were about to split up to try and explore this ruin... thing." Alise looked over at the insane ukeleleist hovering the headless corpse of a dead elf. "Shred can go with Nazeru." She nodded to herself. That should, at the very least, be amusing. She then looked around at the rest of the group. "I'll go with... Umbrage. That leaves 351 and Lister. Yes, alright, you all heard me. Nass and Shred, take the left path. 351 and Lister, the center path. Umbie, follow me, we're taking the right path."

With that, Alise took off down the rightward path. This operation was looking dicey, but it still wasn't too late to retrieve the core, and do so in the professional manner befitting an Agency operative. Well, as professional as you can get when your whole team is completely insane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Agency
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Role-Playing :: In-Character-
Jump to: