Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Agency

Go down 
+4
Orandulum
Navarre
AcRv
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Agency - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:03 pm

"Why would you rub your arm over a wall of spikes? I meant do that freaky bleeding arm thing on the OTHER side of the spike wall... Why would they put spikes on the other side?" Drazhk yelled. He turned and saw they were getting closer, but still moving at the same incredibly slow pace. "Oh, never mind now. Umbrage, give me your head!" Drazhk demanded, while staring at the cracked wall. "Only kidding," he said as he lay on his back and put his feet on the wall. He fired his boots at a power low enough to keep him in place, but high enough to start expanding the fracture cracks near the shoes.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:59 pm

"Haha for a second there I thought you were ser- doesn't matter, look if you happen to fail at doing at what you're doing right now I have an idea, I'm guessing this is fairly, if not very old tech we could try to ja- fuck that. Got any type of explosives in your pocket?" Umbrage said leaning on the wall, turning his head to the extremely slow spikes.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:15 pm

"Oh fuck it. When I die, I'm expecting one of you two to get me a new body." Alasteir pointed his bleeding arm at the wall. Eyes glowing red agian, he let out a blast of blood with roughly the same force as a fire hose. That combined with Drazhk's boots was enough to crack open the door. Alasteir stumbled through the hole and pulled the level he was hoping to find on the other side. The spiked wall retracted back into the ceiling. The next room was comprised of a remarkably thin, stone bridge, under which was a pit full off spikes. "Always with the spikes. Ugh." The black cracks had spread down the entirety off Alasteir's arms by this point. This body was wearing out. Alasteir looked across the bridge. Another door. This one seemed to have an opening though.

"I'm starting to think this isn't worth it." Gabriel was on his hands and knees after that last blow. He concentrated enough to let out a blast of energy, enough to knock 351 back, but not enough to do any damage. He stood back up and looked around. "Then again, there is only one of them left standing. Tag?"Tag." Gabriel shivered and was Lucifer again. Lucifer shot waves of energy, strong enough to rip the flesh from a man's bones, out of his hands and at 351.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:29 pm

"Awesome! Well then, since Alasteiries over here took one for the team I'll do the same" Umbrage said while walking into the room and cautiously taking a step onto the thin stone bridge, it felt weak and not sturdy. "I think I brought some rope with me, lets use it to our advantage" Umbrage said, rummaging through his bag.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Picking himself off the ground therodrinn realized that gabriel had now morphed back into lucifer and was firing waves and waves of energy at 351. Seeing this as his only chance he lunged towards lucifer with his frost blade intending to freeze the mage but being deprived of oxygen only a minute before Therodrinn missed and could only freeze his arm in the attempted lunge. Instinctively he turned cut the other arm freezing it before making a tactical retreat to heal and to try and revive shread.

351 its up to you now i will try and wake up shread. Both his arms have a thick layer of ice on them but i doubt they will last long.

Therodrinn turned to his fallen companion and checked for the pulse. Yep still alive. But those wounds really drained him of colour. I should heal them. Hmph if only he were an elf then these wounds would mean nothing. muttering a spell over the body he used some of his remaining energy to bathe shread in a special light of healing.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:41 am

"Fuck shit fuck fuck"" was all that came out of No 351's mouth as he struggled to dodge the blasts of energy with only one fully operational limb. As soon as the energy blasts let up he grabbed a handful of multicoloured pills and shoved them in his mouth. He triggered his saliva gland to help the pill go down. the genius let out a short sigh of relief as he felt energy course through his body and very quickly patched himself up to have at least decent movement capabilities.

"Well at the moment, hand to hand combat is really out of the question" he thought for a moment before reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a black capsule "oh well, as much as I hoped not to use this, I guess I'm just gonna have to" and with that he swallowed the capsule.

351 started to run towards Lucifer as he felt the black pill land in his stomach and start to take effect. he felt his gastric acids start to increase as he got closer to the Demon until he felt it burn the base of his oesophagus. he stopped running about 2 feet in front of Lucifer. "Alright, gag reflex, activate response to extremely hostile substance" the flesh controller quickly shut down the pain receptors in his Oesophagus and mouth as he felt the Acid surge upwards through his body and directly at Lucifer's face.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Some things are guaranteed to wake a man from unconsciousness. When a mad scientist vomits stomach acid over a demon-mage-thing as a backwards [inbred?] elf tries to heal you, it's... one of those things.

"Dude, calm down, I'm just... sleeping," said Shred to Therodrinn, before standing up somewhat shakily. Looking next to him, he saw his keytar, and looking ahead of him, he saw one of the most vile things he'd seen in a while, which probably belonged at an Marilyn Manson concert. He wondered whether No. 351 actually stood a chance, and whether the danger was great enough to warrant use of his meat cleaver. He decided not.

However...

"Therodrinn, mind if I throw your swords at the vomit-monster over there?" Shred asked shortly after the swords took off of their own accord, apparently at the command of the 'Throwing Swords at Vomit-Monsters Song' which Shred had made up on the spot.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Careful there. Each sword has its own set of magical properties. The flame sword can conjure up fireballs so i don't recommend throwing that, the frost sword freezes whatever the blade touches, the air blade can launch blasts of air which are powerful enough to slice through most things and the lightning blade will paralyze whatever it touches for a while. but sure throw the lightning and frost if you want.

Handing over 2 of his swords to shread Therodrinn drew his other swords preparing them for battle hoping the ice on lucifer's hands would weigh him down enough for shread to get a direct hit.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:58 pm

"You're no good to us like this," Drazhk said to Alasteir as he teleported to the top of the Empire State Building. He had been there a few times before, often to be able to move quickly through Manhatten. But he knew that tourists would be there, so he instantly grabbed the nearest person, and teleported back with them. "You'll need this, Alasteir," Drazhk said as he finally looked at the person in his arms. She was a five year old girl with a pink parka and blue pants. She had blonde hair, with two pig tails with a pink ribbon keeping them braided. She also had yellow gumboots. "Sorry, just grabbed the nearest person," he said, placing her by Alasteirs feet. The girl squealled rather loudly before passing out at the change in scenery and the looks of the people she now found herself in. Mainly the reptillian and the guy with loads of cracks in his skin.

"Now, about this bridge. I'll teleport across now, tell you what I see. If I don't die I'll teleport back and take you back there with me." Drazhk said as he teleported to the other side of the bridge and opened the door slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

((Okay, AcRv. I now both love and hate you.))

Alasteir looked at the girl collapsed at his feet. "I'd like to believe that I do, in fact, have standards. However, considering what I did to that one girl that one time... Uh, never mind." Alasteir sighed. He took the knife out of his pocket. It was simple enough in it's design that he was able to put a temporary enchatment on it that would stop it crumbling. Then he undid the chain that kept his Necronomicon fixed to his belt. He then placed it in the hands of the girl. Instantly his body crumbled to dust, including his jacket and everything in his pockets. The little girl opened he eyes. They were red. Getting up, Alasteir grabbed his sunglasses out of the dust pile, and the knife off of the ground. "Well I did ask for a body..." His voice was now that of the girl whose body he now inhabited.

On the otherside of the corridor, the slightly ajar door revealed a medium sized chamber. In the middle was a pedestal, but nothing was on it, save for four small bumps on the top.

Of all the fucking things. Here was Lucifer, a thousand year old battlemage, who had survived countless wars and battles, and he just had acid vomited in his face. The pain was... excruciating. He went to claw at his face, but his arms were still frozen. All in all this had been a bad day. His voice was almost impossible to understand due to the acid in mouth. "Time to go?""You think?" He made it a few steps away from the group before dropping to his knees. He'd fought recklessly, foolishly. He'd wasted all of his energy. "Fuck".
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 pm

Stop him! I wish to study him and his magic. Although i have been to the lands of alagaesia and skyrim witnessing dragons that spoke to humans or northrend the land of the undead i have never ever seen anything like him. I must have him.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 am

((what?))
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:14 pm

((Basically he seems to want to keep Lucifer for experimentation, most of which I assume is sexual. He also made a bunch of annoying references, but that's par for the course with Navarre.))
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm

"Alright guys, looks good!" Drazhk called as he teleported back to them. He took a look at Alasteir. "She doesn't look as innocent with those red eyes..." he muttered. "Well, grab hold!" he said as he again held out his arms to Alasteir and Umbrage.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:01 pm

"As long as it's not sexual." Umbrage said while he held onto Drazhk's arm tightly.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:54 pm

"With a 5 year old girl involved, I hope it's not". Alasteir said as she grabbed onto the other.

"Hold it, Elf." A tall man was standing about 20 meters away from the action. He was pale skinned, and was wearing a long, white coat, trimmed with fur. He had short, blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He was incredibly handsome, with almost unearthly attractiveness. "I am Alpha, a member of the Organisation. Am I not granted the ability to retrieve the corpse of a fallen comrade?" If anyone cared to notice, Lucifer had in fact stopped breathing at this point. After over a thousand years, he was finally dead.

Last edited by Cracked Atlas on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:03 pm

seeing alpha picking up the fallen lucifer therodrinn decided that it was not worth the fight and decided to let alpha take him.sure take him, he is almost useless as a dead man. take him, leave us and let this be a lesson to the organization.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:39 pm

"Woah, woah, woah, wait a minute Rockstar," Shred said to the new villain on the block, "You can get this dude's corpse back when you look a little more emo about the whole thing. Like, seriously, are we expected to believe that you're grieving for Bi-Polar Man's death when you're all calm and collected like that? At least sing an accoustic ballad or something."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Alpha looked vaguely amused at these word. The one speaking them however... Christ. They were letting anyone into the Agency these days. "Is it not enough that I came as soon as he was slain? He was a dear friend of mine." Alpha looked down and the corpse in his hands, before looking back up at the group with a steely glint in his eyes. "But this is war. There shall be time enough for tears later. For now, I have a job to do. As do you, I believe. Are you not here to retrieve the Omega Core? I assume that's why Gabriel and Luifer were sent here as well."
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:01 pm

"Sure, take Deadzo there, I just wanted to check that you actually cared for him," Shred explained before pausing a second as something struck him. "Woah, we're here for an Omega core? I knew I missed something big at the brief, but this is awesome. I just thought we were getting treasure and crap."

((I'm assuming the Organization are going to bring Gabifer/Lucrielle back from the dead, amirite?))
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Drazhk teleported to the other side of the bridge, and opened the door, guesturing for Alasteir and Umbrage to go through. "Ladies first... sorry, I can't help but smile at your appearence..." he said to Alasteir.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 pm

"...Let's just get on with it." Alasteir walked to the centre of the chamber, up to the podium. "Hmm." She examined the four raised bumps. "I think... I think these are buttons." Almost instinctively, she blew off the dust that had settled on the podium. Revealed by this were 4 small inscriptions, one above each of the buttons. "Well fuck me. These a Primean runes. I never knew Primeans visited Earth. Must've been sleeping at the time. But if the Primeans placed the Cores here, that must mean... Holy Azathoth. Alasteir opened up the Necronomicon at her wait, and flicked through it. One of the pages at the back had been written on, presumably by Alasteir herself. She then snapped the book shut. "Guys, I think I know what the Cores are. But first things first, let's get the damn thing." She looked more closely at the runes. "My Primean isn't great, but I believe these buttons represent the four tenets of Primean culture; wisdom, strength, bravery and faith. I guess were meant to press them in some order. But the Primeans have been dead for eons... how're we meant to know the order?"

Alpha smiled back a Shred. It was a beautiful smile, showing his perfect, white teeth, but hidden under it was a slight hint of malevolence. "I'm so glad we were able to keep things civil. I would've hated to have to fight you." Suddenly, Lucifer/Gabriel's body disappeared from Alpha's arms. "I guess I shall be off then. A word of advice before I go. Consider retirement. I don't think you'll want to be a member of the Agency in a couple of weeks time. Buy a house, take up fishing. Live a long, full life. It's better than the alternative." While his voice was charming, it could not conceal the threat in Alpha's words. He flashed one last smile at the group before starting to slowly walk away.

Quote :
((I'm assuming the Organization are going to bring Gabifer/Lucrielle back from the dead, amirite?))
((Obviously.))
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 am

"It's got to be a puzzle..." Drazhk said as he started staring at the runes. "We should look for more incriptions around the room, there could be clues or something..." he said as he started looking at the walls.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:35 pm

No. 351 open his eyes as he come out of his full healing meditation and immediately narrowed them in suspicion when he saw an empty spot where Lucifer/Gabriel should be. The Body Interfacer turned to his... colleague holding a guitar, "ummm excuse me" he began "but where is the body of our last adversary? That acid should have been caustic enough to completely dissolve him"
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:32 pm

"I... I know I'm not the science expert here... but I think you mean 'shouldn't have'," Shred said, singing the last two words for no apparent reason. "Anyway, semantithingies aside, some cool evil dude showed up and carried Bi-Polar Zombie off, it was pretty rad."

((Seriously, if the acid is strong enough to disolve the corpse completely, then you shouldn't be surprised when the corpse isn't there. Also, stomach acid would take quite a long time to disolve a corpse.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Agency
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Role-Playing :: In-Character-
Jump to: