Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game the First - Main Game

Go down 
+8
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
jezza
Orandulum
Zeraph
Cracked Atlas
Melexiious
Navarre
AcRv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:01 am

You know what if your going to not listen to me then fuc this shit. You guys tell me to not bring personal feelings into here but you guys are also doing that. Your basing me on what jordy thinks of me. Honesty i thought you guys were all right but now you guys are fucked up seriously. What the fuck have i ever done to you. You guys are the worst and i honestly dont know why im still here. Sersiously guys go fuck yourselves. 1337ness congratz for lynching towncop. I bear no grudges against you. But mizicho, orandulum and to some extent beese all base their votes using personal opinion on me irl even though i have only been courteous to them most times.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:04 am

Vote navarre
Fucking noob town doesnt know jack shit about me and what i have been through
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:08 am

Oh btw just in case you didnt notic my anti townness was better then not attempting or contributing at all. You just lost someone who could have contributed losers
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:43 am

Fucking hell, it's just a game.

You're extremely annoying, The fact that you call everyone who isn't you a sheep only adds onto that.

Remember the first time I meet you? I said I'm annoying and in rebuttal you said you were the most annoying person on the world... then contested me for that title, and won. Don't deny it, it's what you said.

"doesnt know jack shit about me and what i have been through"
Mind clearing that up? What HAVE you been though then?

Want to know another thing that I find annoying? You try to be better than everyone else, you gloat and say you're better at everything than everyone else... you're an all round dick. Don't be surprised if people are dicks to you when you say you're better than them.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:06 am

Don't let your personal life get in the way of a game and ruin it for the others playing, if you feel as if you can't play or don't want to. Talk to AcRv, he'll most likely remove you (if you have a good excuse)
Now as for what happened, get over it. Things like that happen, to all of us.
Life has no place on the internet, why do you think we're all here?
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 am

And once again, we come to the point in the thread where Navarre get pissed at everyone for not liking him because he pissed them all off.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 am

Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Popcorn-09-Psych
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 am

Edit 1:

Don't let your personal life get in the way of a game and ruin it for the others playing, if you feel as if you can't play or don't want to. Talk to AcRv, he'll most likely remove you (if you have a good excuse)
Now as for what happened, get over it. Things like that happen, to all of us.
Life has no place on the internet, why do you think we're all here?

I hate to sound like a broken record here, but I fail to understand how this cannot get through to you.

AGREEING IS NOT SHEEPING!

Personal feelings can only go so far here; you vote on whom you think is scum. If you have a role, you use it on who you think/feel is necessary. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:08 am

O look mizicho is back. Where was he when i was fettin killed? Now he decides to speak only after i rage.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:18 am

gah i hate spazzing out on the internet. but seriously guys since im not technically dead yet look at mizicho where the fuck was he when i was argueing my case same goes for orandulum. doing jack shit

now if they were just agreeing, they would have had something helpful to add but no. they show up at the convenient time where i blow my top again for everyone basing their votes on me IRL.

Last edited by Navarre on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:10 pm

I'm sorry, I see no hammer. Votes are meant to be bolded.

I am going to look for a replacement to Navarre, his posts on the last two-three pages are unacceptable, all the other stuff I'm supposed to say when force replacing a player. As his vote was not bolded it does not count, and now I'm going to go look for a replacement In this phase of looking for a replacement Navarre can not post, and votes can't change as the new person may be able to try and defend themself if we get one
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Also, I'd hope to see better from Orandulum. You were basically ASKING him to continue. With limited possible replacements my job is hard enough as it is, so can we all stop making things harder?

And Navarre, stop trying to get yourself modkilled. It won't work, I'll just get your posting powers restricted.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 am

Well, shit's hit the fan in a big way.

AcRv, if you are in desperate need of a replacement for Navarre, perhaps Beese and I could recruit someone else from T9K?

...I wonder what would happen if we introduced Rsmv to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Vorsprung wrote:

...I wonder what would happen if we introduced Rsmv to this forum.
That would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:47 pm

And to add onto that there are some people other people that wanted to play from Team9000, If you want I can get them.

PEDIT: The fuck...
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:56 pm

With Mafiascum currently down I'm unable to contact the players that I think would be interested to come in... I think Beese and Vorsprung searching for another two back at Team 9000 is the best idea. Although HelloHallows does have 24 more hours before I can officially replace her. But if you let the Team 9K buddy it's pretty likely to happen and have them in if need be. Maybe they'll also take a liking to one of our other threads and start expanding conversation. But the Navarre replacement is a definite one. Thanks guys =)

Also, the votecount that I didn't put in that I should have:

Vote Count 2.1 (Unchanged)
(3) Navarre - 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Mizicho, Vorsprung (L-1!!!!!!!!!)
(1) 1337ness_of_teh_n00b - Navarre
(0) Orandulum -
(0) Beese -
(0) HelloHallows -
(0) Vorsprung -
(0) Mizicho -

(0) No Lynch

Not Voting:
Orandulum, Beese, HelloHallows

7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Okay, I'm somewhat pissed off at HelloHallows atm. I consider her a reasonably good friend IRL, so I'm not gonna murder her or anything, but if she ever actually comes in here and posts, I'd just like her to know that I'm pretty much smashing my head against the keyboard repeatedly, and not to take my pissed-off-ness personally, as my temper isn't brilliant.

Navarre, I love you, I really do, but EM's had a bad effect on you, your temper's never been this bad in forum games. I actually quit EM after I lost my temper on MS for the first time, because as much fun as EpicMafia is, the fact that their site practically encourages temper tantrums did have a negative effect on my play. I'm not gonna force you to do the same, but I'd encourage you to at least be aware of the problem, and try to keep it under control. Admittedly, MafiaScum players do explode spectacularly on occasion too, but it's generally looked down on.

I suggest we get some replacements and hammer Navarre/his replacement, because this day is wayyyyyyyyyyyy stagnant.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:23 am

Uh, due to the lack of activity, I request the deadline be shortened. I wanna get this game rolling.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:49 am

I second that motion.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:53 am

I fourth that notion
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:02 pm

I concur.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:44 am

Okay, but we need to find them replacements first. Beese and Vorsprung are looking on Team 9000, I'll take a quick look elsewhere, we'll go by whoever are the first two to send PMs. I'm going to say that people can vote so if you really want Navarre lynched to hurry the game along you can.

Not much need for a votecount here, new deadline will be up later today or tomorrow, it'll be in five days from now.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:04 pm

AcRv wrote:
Okay, but we need to find them replacements first. Beese and Vorsprung are looking on Team 9000, I'll take a quick look elsewhere, we'll go by whoever are the first two to send PMs. I'm going to say that people can vote so if you really want Navarre lynched to hurry the game along you can.

Not much need for a votecount here, new deadline will be up later today or tomorrow, it'll be in five days from now.
Send the link to him, His name is clawstrider

I Sent*
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Clawstrider's a cool name.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Getting anywhere with Clawstrider?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game the First - Main Game
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next