Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game the First - Main Game

Go down 
+8
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
jezza
Orandulum
Zeraph
Cracked Atlas
Melexiious
Navarre
AcRv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 pm

AcRv wrote:
Getting anywhere with Clawstrider?
He said he'd join, I'll message him again.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Anyone able to find anyone who's going to post? Or do we wanna just scrap this and I'll run a smaller game so we won't have this problem? I'll leave it up to you guys whether or not you want to try and find replacements or just reset. Make your intentions clear on if you want to keep playing or give up, or have the both of them modkilled and start Night 2. Seeing as Navarre was probably about to get hammered anyway.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Okay, in future, try not to run games which require more active members than we actually have.

I dislike ending games prematurely, so I suggest modkills and continue, although it'd be nice to have Navarre hammered, simply to keep the modkill count down. Modkills suck.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Also Claw signed up to the forum, so that's all good.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Awesome.

So, Clawstrider posts, then we hammer?

Oh, may wanna wait for AcRv to come online and confirm the replacement.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Not just for formality's sake btw, but because I'm pretty sure that AcRv doesn't confirm replacements until after he sends role PMs. I do know a few players who play their first day without reading their role PMs, but it generally ends badly for them.
Back to top Go down
clawstrider

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:34 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Clawstrider's a cool name.

Indeed it is.

I've message AcRv about joining, waiting for a reply.

FYI: I've only ever played 1/2 a game of Mafia, so don't expect much of me (Until I get used to the game).

Anyway, basically, sorry about the wait, I am here.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm

clawstrider wrote:
FYI: I've only ever played 1/2 a game of Mafia, so don't expect much of me (Until I get used to the game).
Uh, dude, you only have to do better than Zeraph. Read the game and you'll know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:44 pm

clawstrider replaces HelloHallows

Now, seeing as we're probably not going to get another replacement, I'll bring back Navarre seeing as he's probably calmed down by now, and then I'll give y'all three more days to figure out who's dying.

Vote Count 2.2 (Unchanged)
(3) Navarre - 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Mizicho, Vorsprung (L-1!!!!!!!!!)
(1) 1337ness_of_teh_n00b - Navarre
(0) Orandulum -
(0) Beese -
(0) clawstrider -
(0) Vorsprung -
(0) Mizicho -

(0) No Lynch

Not Voting:
Orandulum, Beese, clawstrider

7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

New Deadline
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:45 pm

well since i have less then 3 days obviously i would like to point out mizicho's active lurking.

for those who don't know active lurking is when someone is online multiple times during the game but never posts anything for a multitude of days until something comes up that interests them. mizicho has only made i think 4 posts during the entire game and has done nothing of use. i have TRIED to help town. doesn't mean i succeeded in helping town but if you want feel free to vote me off as my recent outburst might have made me look even more like scum --".

my leading FOS right now is mizicho so
unvote: 1337ness
Vote: Mizicho

again i bring up the fact that i am cop and killing me when you can kill a more then scummy VT is not advisable. doc on me tonight if i survive today
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Navarre wrote:
well since i have less then 3 days obviously i would like to point out mizicho's active lurking.

for those who don't know active lurking is when someone is online multiple times during the game but never posts anything for a multitude of days until something comes up that interests them. mizicho has only made i think 4 posts during the entire game and has done nothing of use. i have TRIED to help town. doesn't mean i succeeded in helping town but if you want feel free to vote me off as my recent outburst might have made me look even more like scum --".

my leading FOS right now is mizicho so
unvote: 1337ness
Vote: Mizicho

again i bring up the fact that i am cop and killing me when you can kill a more then scummy VT is not advisable. doc on me tonight if i survive today

1. I've posted a lot more than 4 times.
You've played Mafia with me before, you know I'm not all that active. Scum or not, I don't like posting all that often. (Most of the times the things I want to say have already been said)

2. Again to the point of voting for someone just to save your own hide. You've changed votes 3 times this day and it's looking very scummy.

3. I doubt you're cop and I'm fairly sure Vorsprung, Beese, Orandulum and l337 agree with me on that. Hell, even Clawstrider might, and he just started playing.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:10 pm

firstly i believe that the people you named have only ever played around 1 game of mafia in their life so that point is invalid. secondly where is your proof im not cop? and thirdly i have never played a game with you outside epic mafia so moot point
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:23 pm

I named them because they're the people playing the game. Experience or not, It's easy to tell when someone is looking as scummy as you are. That brings me to my next point, if someone was cop, they wouldn't post what you've posted and potentially get themselves lynched. They also wouldn't have a temper tantrum and bring the game to a halt.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:06 pm

......., Navarre, you realize that you named 1337ness in the list of people who have only played 1 game. also Beese has actually hosted a bunch of games, in which Vorsprung was a participant and you have been in multiple games that I have also been in. so that entire sentence was completely stupid.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Navarre, can't you just claim VT and prove yourself obvtown already?

There's no way cop would've claimed that.

There's no way scum would've claimed that.

Your gambit's turned bad, there's no use keeping it up.

Took me a while to be sure, but I am now.

Nice try though, it was actually pretty good play.

So, statistically speaking, it's more likely scum were off the wagon than on. Scum are less likely to hammer than town, as it looks bad, so scum off the wagon makes a hammer less likely. Having said that, the probability difference is minute enough that the people on the wagon are not confirmed town yet.

I'll do more analysis tomorrow, I'm tired, but I think all that raw aggressive discussion should turn up something.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Oh, right Unvote
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Navarre wrote:
firstly i believe that the people you named have only ever played around 1 game of mafia in their life so that point is invalid. secondly where is your proof im not cop? and thirdly i have never played a game with you outside epic mafia so moot point
I feel insulted, as Orandulum said I've played many games and I've hosted some games too, in fact I'm running one right now that has over 40 pages of playtime on it, remember never say something if you can't back it up... Also remember what I said to you about you saying everyone is bad at everything and you're awesome at everything. Yea. Don't do that. It's actually one of the reasons why I hate you. You can't deny that, you just did it just then.

So moot your point.
Back to top Go down
clawstrider

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 pm

While it is highly doubtful that Navarre is cop, I can't see why he would have claimed that badly otherwise. If he was scum fake-claiming, he would have had a lot more patience, forcing lies upon people is the best way to not be believed. If he was a real cop, he would have had more proof.
The real question is why did he fake-claim then? Is he a very bad cop or scum, or what?
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:50 pm

*sigh* He's vanilla, as I said.

The idea is to claim cop so scum can't claim it easily; it also means that the vanilla townie can take a nightkill for the team, instead of a more important power role.

I made a mistake in pushing him.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:01 am

I doubt he's Vanilla and I defiantly don't think he's Cop, I'm sticking with my vote for the time being.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:11 am

Well, wait for him to come on and see what he has to say, but my reason for saying this is because, well, his claim is very vanilla-town-like. He's pretty obviously not cop if he's claiming inno on dead and outing day two, so we can rule that one out immediately. In fact, I am 101% sure he's not cop. I seriously doubt scum would claim cop like that, and frankly, his claim read like a VT fakeclaim to me, I've seen at least fifty of those in my time, maybe more, and it's the sort of play I expect from an experienced EM player.

It's also the wrong play, it's only really effective in open set-ups; in semi-opens, when there's a chance that there is no cop, it's just rolefishing, and more beneficial to scum than town unless the town has a cop who is smart enough not to CC.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 am

Now, I may be a newb to this forum, but I ain't a Mafia newb. As Beesey has said, there's been a number of games on T9K... Not to mention, I've been on other Mafia sites 'n shit. Not that it matters.

I also don't need to be told what lurking means. One, it's fairly obvious, two, I've played before, three - inference is a great skill to utilise.

But back on topic -

I am having second doubts about Navarre. I mean, unless you are quite retarded, maf wouldn't totally flip shit. (Hey, looks like I've covered my arse there, because if I'm wrong, you still get insulted! BENEFIT.)

I'm so damn indecisive, though.

UNVOTE

Why can't we get more dialogue?
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:57 pm

The flavour for the replacement of HelloHallows contains content from Yam112003 Endemol, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Vote Count 2.3
(1) Navarre - Mizicho
(1) Mizicho - Navarre
(0) 1337ness_of_teh_n00b -
(0) Orandulum -
(0) Beese -
(0) clawstrider -
(0) Vorsprung -

(0) No Lynch

Not Voting:
Orandulum, Beese, clawstrider, Vorsprung, 1337ness_of_teh_n00b

7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Vorsprung wrote:
Now, I may be a newb to this forum, but I ain't a Mafia newb. As Beesey has said, there's been a number of games on T9K... Not to mention, I've been on other Mafia sites 'n shit. Not that it matters.

I also don't need to be told what lurking means. One, it's fairly obvious, two, I've played before, three - inference is a great skill to utilise.

But back on topic -

I am having second doubts about Navarre. I mean, unless you are quite retarded, maf wouldn't totally flip shit. (Hey, looks like I've covered my arse there, because if I'm wrong, you still get insulted! BENEFIT.)

I'm so damn indecisive, though.

UNVOTE

Why can't we get more dialogue?

Sadly, he is that retarded.

I guess I'll take back my vote and we should just get back to finding out on who's scum and not just stupid.
Or we could go for a no-lynch, and see what happens.
Oh, right. Unvote
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Blegh no CCs.... what a waste of time and posts oh and mizicho i have to ask you this.

What made you change your vote when just 3? 4? posts before you stated " i am sticking with my vote " yada yada.
just a moment ago you changed your vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game the First - Main Game
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next