Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire

Go down 
+4
Cracked Atlas
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Iced_Tea
Captain Manlove
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Just checked my inbox to see if I hadn't got a suprise PM concerning the matter.

Yeah, it's still good. I could either keep it on myself or pass it on during the night.
So, if we mislynch someone and it turns out that the other person was scum all along, we have that solem 50/50 chance that scum shoots the guy with the vest and we're safe for an instant wipe the next day.
Back to top Go down
Real Human Meme

Real Human Meme

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:58 pm

well I now know that l33t is definitely not scum because he shot someone confirming day vig, but no one else has really confirmed anything so really mel and atlas are still viable scum. mel i'm less certain though because he claimed vest but I'm pretty sure scum could wear vests.

I'm just gonna say CA is at the top of my list for who I wanna lynch.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:43 am

We're lynching today, so: can we get claims from you guys?
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:13 am

Watcher, watched 1337ness, saw nothing. I disappointingly useless read; much like like you, 1337ness, I had a plan that involved you getting shot during the night.

That being said, I'd like to assure you I absolutely got Mason and Neighbor mixed up. This is very likely my first time seeing Neighbor in a game, so, there's that.

Also, uh, are we absolutely sure that Melex is town? I mean, he's been reading that way to me, I'll admit, but if the full extent of your townread is that he claimed bulletproof, then that's not really enough to got on. Hell, he might even be scum with a vest. It's... not impossible? I'm not trying to discredit a conf-town player here, mind, I'm just trying to make sure he is conf-town.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:14 am

Actually, disregard that. It's almost entirely impossible for Melex to be bulletproof scum.

Vote: Real Human Meme, because I'm not scum.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:23 am

RHM, can I get a post from you about your reaction?
Back to top Go down
Real Human Meme

Real Human Meme

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:36 am

I'm just going with what I know and what I now feel certain about is l33t has confirmed his townie. Pretty much no one else has. CA claiming makes me a little more convinced, and it's highly unlikely that he's bluffing. If mel can convince me in some way he's not scum then I'll change my vote.

Vote: Melexiious (for the time being)

PS: if we're giving roles I may as well out that I'm just vanilla townie.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Melexx can be scum. I'm 95% sure he isn't, but BP scum makes some degree of sense vs. vig.

Having said that, town almost certainly has a Watcher. Well, not Watcher specifically, but we're definitely loaded up on power roles, and RHM's claim doesn't fit that at all.

Vig + 1-shot doc + Watcher seems super balanced, so

Vote: Real Human Meme
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Well, I can convince you I'm not scum by deciding not to instantly hammer you and secure a win for scum right now.

So yeah.

I'm conf-town due to my situation, why should I bother playing around when I can literally post a few words and win me the game?
I'm town, but I want to see what you think RHM. Is Cracked lying?

Or is this the taste of a liar!
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:04 pm

"Feel the bile rising in your gullet! Gnash your mandibles in despair! Taste the bitter prank of Zondor!"

Feeling bad for the RHM/Autistocrat scum team. That was just some shitty luck on their part.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:09 pm

Captain Manlove wrote:
Cracked Atlas wrote:
@Mod, does this game follow the MafiaScum 'normal' guidelines?
Sure is. All the roles are ones accepted in a normal game.
These are not the same thing

Can we get further clarification here?

Unvote

Definitely want an answer before voting again because fuck my instincts are buzzing and I know I said I need to repress them right now but this one, this one is important.
Back to top Go down
Captain Manlove

Captain Manlove

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:

Feeling bad for the RHM/Autistocrat scum team.

Someone hasn't been paying attention.

Anyway..

Vote count 2.0:

(1) Melexiious - RHM   L-2!
(1) Real Human Meme -  cracked Atlas   L-2!

Not voting: Melexiious, 1337ness

Only like 6ish days left fellas,  pressure's on

EDIT: whoops, missed your post 1337ness, updating votes accordingly.

And to my knoweldge, the game is still within the guidelines, the only thing I made less than standard was the outlandish role choices but they were all still within the normal guidelines.

DOUBLE EDIT: Christ why is mobile so bad on this site.

Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Oh yeah, you're right. Too many acronyms.
Back to top Go down
Real Human Meme

Real Human Meme

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Sorry mel but I'm just doing what I think is right. Everyone else can not vote for you but for what I know you're the likely candidate. Unless CA is pulling the biggest bluff, in which case it means he's mafia but I have a strong feeling there's too much risk for him to bluff.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Look, I'll come out and ask: can you confirm that there is at least one Vanilla Townie in the game?
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:06 pm

Real Human Meme wrote:
Sorry mel but I'm just doing what I think is right. Everyone else can not vote for you but for what I know you're the likely candidate. Unless CA is pulling the biggest bluff, in which case it means he's mafia but I have a strong feeling there's too much risk for him to bluff.

If we're talking about calling bluffs, there's Cracked making a rather safe claim, and then there's me literally shouting at 1337ness to shoot me to prove I'm a townie.

There's literally no chance that I'd be bluffing scum in that situation. I was literally /asking/ the vig to shoot me. That's actual suicide if I was, and quite frankly, not worth the risk.

But yeah, I second that request, is there at least 1 vanilla townie?
Back to top Go down
Captain Manlove

Captain Manlove

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:41 pm

For all intents and purposes, i will confirm there is indeed at least one vanilla townie, but then again the role that Melexiious has claimed is technically VT so its a bit of a moot point.

Do with this info as you will
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:52 pm

Don't know what to make of that but whatever I'mma just lynch Cracked and complain to the mod if I'm wrong.

Vote: Cracked Atlas
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Gah.

I'm not voting till I get a response from Atlas.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Nvm I'm actually an idiot.

Town doesn't have Cop + Watcher, that's just silly.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:05 pm

That's a pretty good point.
Still not voting till I get a word from Atlas.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 1:43 pm

He just said Melex is the Vanilla Townie. Just, one with a transferable item. And odd choice of character, but, it means that even the VT in this game has a power role. Meaning that a second, entirely powerless VT is unlikely.

I don't want to loose this game just because the mod made a questionable role choice.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:13 pm

Okay, mod has stated that there is at least one vanilla Townie and that the role Melexx has claimed could be counted as vanilla.

I don't find Cop + Watcher believable.

Having said that, I'm ultimately voting where Melexx does.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 7:10 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Okay, mod has stated that there is at least one vanilla Townie and that the role Melexx has claimed could be counted as vanilla.

I don't find Cop + Watcher believable.

Having said that, I'm ultimately voting where Melexx does.

Fuck that, I'm voting where you're ... do

But seriously I can't decide who is scum and who isn't and I'm honestly thinking about flipping a coin and going with that.

50/50 I'm right.
50/50 Scum fails in shooting.
Back to top Go down
Real Human Meme

Real Human Meme

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 7:25 pm

I can't really make heads on who is mafia as well. I trust l33t and l33t trusts mel so I guess I have to trust mel. I'm also not certain if CA is mafia but I dno, it's possible. Right now I'll leave my vote at CA but I'll think about it.

Vote: Cracked Atlas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Mafia :: Games-
Jump to: