Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire

Go down 
+4
Cracked Atlas
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Iced_Tea
Captain Manlove
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Real Human Meme

Real Human Meme

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-03-18

Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:08 am

Autistrocrat wrote:
Real Human Meme wrote:
I was in wrong thread this whole time
:tfwnogf:
Man and I thought I was the most incompetent player in this game.

We all make mistakes.

I'm just gonna say that I don't think l33t is dayvig, but not confident enough to call him scum. probably.
Back to top Go down
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2016-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:46 am

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Atlas, why did you ask Melex to reveal private reasons for believing my claim? Feels like rolefishing to me. If it was, congratulations, you fished a role.

Isn't asking people for reasoning behind their positions just normal mafia play? Or am I missing something?

Vote... stays where it is for now? I dunno, Iced_Tea, how do you feel about the location of my vote?

I'm not actually that worried about your vote. If you were sure I was scum you would've shot me by now, meaning all you have is a suspicion, which I think is fair enough?

Also, if you were to shoot me, then at least my death would serve the purpose of clearing you as town. And if people were to tell you to shoot me but it turned out you couldn't, that would prove you to be scum. Both of those things advance the town's win condition, so this is pretty much a win-win for me.

Holy fucking shit I can feel the power coursing through my veins gonna explode any minute now gonna put a bullet in someone I'm just waiting for a reason just waiting for reason so JUST GIVE ME A REASON JUST A LITTLE BIT'S ENOUGH JUST A SECOND WE'RE NOT BROKEN JUST BENT AND WE CAN LEARN TO LIVE AGAIN.

Are you okay there buddy?

Oh hey there RHM.

Unvote: Real Human Meme
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:57 am

Hey, 1337ness, Melex, do either of you have limits on how much you can use your abilities? 'Cos if not, there's a real easy way we can confirm your claims.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 11:44 am

Atlas, why did you ask Melex to reveal private reasons for believing my claim? Feels like rolefishing to me. If it was, congratulations, you fished a role.
Honestly what Atlas said didn't cross my mind when I decided to reveal my role, I did it to keep the game interesting.

Holy fucking shit I can feel the power coursing through my veins gonna explode any minute now gonna put a bullet in someone I'm just waiting for a reason just waiting for reason so JUST GIVE ME A REASON JUST A LITTLE BIT'S ENOUGH JUST A SECOND WE'RE NOT BROKEN JUST BENT AND WE CAN LEARN TO LIVE AGAIN.
Hey, hey. Calm down there Lee Harvey Oswald.

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Hey, 1337ness, Melex, do either of you have limits on how much you can use your abilities? 'Cos if not, there's a real easy way we can confirm your claims.

Yup. It stops one shot and /only/ one shot. Can give someone else vest.
Can't stop suicide, lynching or a crazed knifeman.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:01 pm

I just lost a moderately long phonepost (long by phonepost standards) to shitty wi-fi and I'm not in a good mood.

Vote: Cracked Atlas

Rolefishing, failing to provide adequate explanation for rolefishing.

I'm one shot per day btw.

More later tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:21 pm

Oh, I thought you were leveling that rolefishing allegation at Iced_Tea. Well, okay, I thought you were leveling it at me, but then Iced_Tea responded to it and I assumed that I'd misunderstood, seeing as how I was so obviously /not/ rolefishing.

Beese said he had proof that you weren't lying, and that he would, most likely during this day, reveal it. I said I was interested to see what that reveal would be. I... actually can't even see how that could be /misconstrued/ as rolefishing. Hell, MMXVI even seems to kinda agree, here. I guess in a way my wondering how many shots each of your abilities had could been seen as rolefishing... but, I was really just hoping I could see a townie shoot another townie in broad daylight and have it be beneficial play. Because that'd be hilarious. I assumed it wouldn't happen, but by God, I had to take the chance.

Actually, I'm surprised you didn't reveal your shot count when you claimed. It was very significantly that reason why I assumed you, correctly, to be scum last game. But, that claim had multiple issues, so I doubt it's related.

Or, even funnier situation, 1337ness and Mqxlxeeüz are scum buddies twice in a row. That'd be a turn. (Note, I am no way claiming I think this to be the situation. Only that it'd be funny.)

Back to top Go down
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:41 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
I... actually can't even see how that could be /misconstrued/ as rolefishing.

Yea, looks like 1337ness is trying too hard to read into things again. No idea if this is what he always does or only when he's scum. Definitely another reason why we should be sure of his vig status (and then just hope mod isn't trolly enough to give us a scum vig).

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Or, even funnier situation, 1337ness and Mqxlxeeüz are scum buddies twice in a row. That'd be a turn. (Note, I am no way claiming I think this to be the situation. Only that it'd be funny.)

Inb4 1337ness "calls you out" for some perceived disconnect between those two lines. Worked so well for him last time too.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:13 pm

You know, I'd love to see 1337ness shoot me. I don't care if I die or not during the night due to a scum kill, this could work out. If there's another townie with a vest, give it to me. If there's a Doc, go protect 1337ness and have scum unable to kill any of the conf townies. If 1337ness /is/ lying then we just lynch him and we're good as beans. The reason why I'm confident that 1337ness was town, is because of the fact that I'm a townie with a vest. This is literally the first time I've seen this role. I-

Oh..

I just had a realization.

Using my same logic of 'His role claim aligns with my role' 1337ness could potentially be Bulletproof Scum and that's how he might've figured he could call Dayvig, knowing there's some kind of shooter-bullet proof mechanics going on in this game. But really, you know. I don't care. We could get two conf towns in day one and have a solid target for who doc can protect during the night. (probably peter if he's telling the truth)

So look, I got nothing to hide. I know I'm a townie with a vest and I'm more than happy to prove it. 1337ness! Shoot me! Prove youre DayVig!
Doctor! If you exist, protect 1337ness during the night!
If there's an extra person who ins't a doctor can potentially save me! Save me please!

Wait hang on.
If 1337ness shoots, and my vest breaks, do we get a mod confirmation that it happened?.

Last game, Peter and I decided on not killing to be an optimal strategy, It wasn't. And this is almost certainly going to go the same way.. But you know what.
I don't even care this is fucking retarded!
Back to top Go down
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:33 pm

Malxi seems really in-vest-ed in this game. Heh.

Can Mod confirm how a vested townie getting shot by a vig would look?

Once it's confirmed that we'd actually see something happen, I say we go ahead and have 1337ness shoot him in the face. (Or rather, the chest, cus vest.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Manlove

Captain Manlove

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:36 pm

Mexcelsior wrote:
  If 1337ness shoots, and my vest breaks, do we get a mod confirmation that it happened?.

In that situation, I suppose I would simply confirm that a shot did indeed happen, nothing more. But really it would speak for itself regardless.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:41 pm

You can't ask for someone to reveal private reasons for believing something on day one and not suspect that it might be role-related.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:43 pm

No, I'm not wasting today's shot on Melexx. I will use it to secure us two lynches today.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:45 pm

Seriously, how could that be construed as anything but rolefishing? The only thing he could have possibly had to base his conclusions on was his role.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:46 pm

It doesn't matter anyway, scumteam is Atlas + Iced_Tea. Melexx and I are town, Autistocrat townslipped earlier, TSR is an easy townread. Real Human Meme is a bit tricky to read, but I don't think that someone playing their first game, if they are scum, looks at the loud rambling player claiming dayvig and tempts fate by opening with "I don't think I believe it".
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:52 pm

If I quin-post, will someone frustratedly find themselves editing their post yet again?
Back to top Go down
Iced_Tea

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:55 pm

1337ness serioulsy looks like he's panicing scum.

If you really think I'm scum, go ahead and shoot me. ATM you're just accusing anyone who doesn't believe your vig claim of being scum, which makes you look incredibly scummy. Your frantic flailing doesn't help your case either.

Vote: 1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:55 pm

Daykill: Iced_Tea
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:56 pm

I don't think you've read the thread.

I accused you for coming off as significantly more vote-happy and aggressive than last game, and Atlas for rolefishing (not even for fishing for my role, for fishing for Melexx's role).
Back to top Go down
Captain Manlove

Captain Manlove

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:57 pm

you had to do this while I was at work and on mobile didn't you?
Give me a sec

A shot rings throughout the sexnasium and all through the ship, followed by the limp thud of iced teas recently shot body

With his dying breath, he confirmes that he is indeed a:
Spoiler:

Ill post the role pm proper when I get home.

Last edited by Captain Manlove on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:57 pm

In fact, I explicitly gave a townread to RHM for doubting my vig claim.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:58 pm

Not reading the thread makes me mad.
Back to top Go down
Autistrocrat

Autistrocrat

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:59 pm

Captain Manlove wrote:
you had to do this while I was at work and on mobile didn't you?
Give me a sec
What else did you expect?
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Atlas literally asked for information that was obviously role-related and y'all going "nah not rolefishing".

I have literally zero idea how anyone can think that.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Information from Melexx, a completely non-outed player.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:01 pm

I fucking swear if Iced_Tea doesn't flip scum I am going to cry in the corner and rethink my entire approach to playing mafia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Mafia :: Games-
Jump to: