Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn

Go down 
+4
Navarre
Orandulum
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:09 pm

It's been years since the legendary Red defeated Team Rocket. He is still remebered to this day as one of the greatest trainers ever. The only others who come close are Ethan, Brendan, Lucas and HilbertBlack. They've all since disappeared to continue their training alone. Shame, because we could use them right about now. Giovanni was never caught, remember? Archie and Maxie remained free. Cyrus was left alone in the Distortion World, but he could leave any time he liked. And Ghetsis went into hiding after the Unova incident. It was thought, however, that they were gone forever. Oh how I wish that were true.

Team Shadow has come to Hoenn, and before anyone could get the word out, it was taken over. Led by the 5 villainous Team leaders from other Teams, Shadow has started building strange towers all around the region. Their purpose is unown, but one thing is clear. They must be stopped. All around the world, the greatest trainers are being asked to step in and fight this new found menace.

Right, so, char sheet.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Again, obvious.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (What you look like.)
[b]Age:[/b] (More basics.)
[b]Home Region:[/b] (Can be any you desire.)
[b]Team:[/b] (Your six 'mons.)
[b]Notable equipment/items:[/b] (Bikes, potions, etc.)
[b]Bio:[/b] (So what's your story?)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Optional, but preferred.)
[b]Misc:[/b] (Do any of your Pokémon have any interesting quirks or nicknames, etc.?)

Rules:
No Legendaries, unless you clear it with me first.
No godmodding
No one liners
Other standard RP rules

Your char can be a trainer, a gym leader, a Elite 4 member, a Champion is you really want. Though only one Champion per region, obviously. Has to be OC, too. As this is set a few years after the events of the games, we can assume that your char beat the last Champ of that region. Apart from that, go wild.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Two questions:

One, are thieves okay? If so, are shotguns acceptable means of self-defence? More specifically, dual-shotguns?

Two, didn't Archie and Maxie see the error of their ways at the end of Emerald?

I'll send in a character sheet after these questions are answered.

Also, I LOVE HOENN <3!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:16 pm

The answer to your first question is yes, thief is okay, but no shotguns. If I ever decide to rip of 'Cataclysm of Kanto' as an RP, you can use shotguns the... Oh what the fuck. You can have a shotgun. Might as well make this RP slightly more realistic. Dual shotguns are out though.

Two, sure they did, they even became quite close friends. Didn't take much convincing for them to turn evil again though.

And yes, we all love Hoenn.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:08 pm

OH MY FUCKING FUCK FUCK, I FINISHED MY CHARACTER SHEET (WHICH HAD A MASSIVE WALL OF BIO) AND I WENT TO SEND THE MESSAGE, AND I'D TIMED OUT AND LOST THE MESSAGE AND I HADN'T KEPT IT IN THE CLIPBOARD AND I'M REALLY PISSED OFF FUCKFUCKFUCK

Redoing it now.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:46 pm

So, my original idea was that my second RP character would be substantially more serious than my first one. However, this is Pokémon, so that's not going to be easy. I'll instead try for as serious as Pokémon allows.

Name: Orange
Appearance: Scarred. Burns do that to a person. Standard Pokémon trainer clothes, unremarkable aside from burns; attempts to blend in as much as possible.
Age: Fourteen, seeing as that's the oldest anyone can be in the Pokémon universe if they plan on winning fights
Home Region: Kanto
Team: Ditto, Porygon2, Shedinja, Ninjask, Gliscor, Espeon
Notable equipment/items: Shotgun
Bio: At the age of six, I my parents gave me a Pokémon, like all the kids my age. A Bulbasaur, a very cute Bulbasaur. We played together, and if I may get cheesy for a second, he was my best friend. If I may get emo about it, good things don't last. It wasn't long before all the children my age (in reality, a little older than me) were going out into the long grass, going out on adventures, and I decided to do the same. I got lost, somehow, and after a few hours of wandering around, and deciding that adventures suck, I somehow found myself in Viridian Forest. A swarm of bug Pokémon ate Bulbasaur; things were a little different back then, Bug-types loved to munch on Poison-types, despite dying a few hours later. They quickly turned on me, and I passed out. Next thing I know, I wake up, for some strange reason covered in burns as well as bites, and I passed out again. Next, I wake up in hospital. In Hoenn. In freakin' Hoenn. I don't know how. Asking a few questions, I also found out that I'd apparently been unconscious for two years, either unconscious or amnesic. After being discharged (escaping) from hospital when my strength returned to me, I thought about my situation, and determined that I needed money. Theft seemed the best option, and I stole a shotgun, and used it to hold up a store for some Ultra Balls (amusingly, the gun wasn't actually loaded, I hadn't had time to steal ammunition yet). I soon caught a Nincada through the tried-and-true method of throwing Balls until the Pokémon's too exhausted to break out. I do not hate bug Pokémon for what they did, I instead hate nature, and I in fact became quite good friends with Nincada. I spent the first year or so in Hoenn training Nincada and making a 'living' as a petty thief. Nincada evolved into two Pokémon, which surprised me a little, but I took the blessing. Now, with two fully-evolved Pokémon, I felt ready to take on more luxurious crimes; Pokémon theft came to mind. But how to rationalise parting a person with their beloved Pokémon? I soon came to the conclusion that it would only be acceptable to steal neglected Pokémon, either from abusive trainers or from labs. My first crime was a simple one -- I somehow got word of an Eevee headed this way to Professor Birch, and I decided to intercept the shipment. Someone tried to shoot my Shedinja, which amused me somehwat -- apparently not very many people are used to dealing with the strange Pokémon, which gives it an advantage when dealing with non-trainers. Ninjask's speed and Shedinja's eerie ways worked quite well together, and the Eevee was mine before I knew it. I went on to steal a Gliscor from a medical lab a few months later, where medical scientists were experimenting with its ability to heal itself when poisoned -- I decided that "First, do no harm" is bullshit. The cops were after me for a while after those two thefts, and I lerant to keep a lower profile in future. I also learnt that I wasn't cut out for Pokémon theft -- while I was a good enough thief, I was unable to sell my Pokémon off, I grew emotionally attatched. I downscaled to selling rare items instead, and trained my Pokémom in the Desert Underpass, where I caught a Ditto for obvious reasons. I trained Ditto in the arts of stealth, and after a few well-pulled off heists, I gained some notoriety in the underworld as both a brutal fighter and a talented thief, bogged down only by a consciense. A hacker contacted me after about two years after my rise to fame in the underworld, and requested help with a theft. He theorised he could download a Porygon2, and overwrite its copy-protection, allowing the theft to go by totally unnoticed. The pay was good, so I agreed to get him in the building, keep him alive, and steal some rare crap so no-one would realise what we were actually after. After we escaped, I killed him. Well, more specifically, I killed him in self-defence; he had commited a crime which no-one would ever realise the true intent of, and he didn't want any witnesses alive. I suspected treachery, and got my Ditto to masquerade as his gun. He tried to shoot me with it, and I smiled as Ninjask sped around and broke his neck from behind. I took the Porygon2 in as my own, and told everyone I'd killed the hacker in cold blood. People rarely try to cross me now.
Personality: A pragmatist of sorts. Protective of my Pokémon, and protective of my allies for as long as they are my allies.
Misc: My primary combat Pokémon are Gliscor and Porygon2; in my line of work, I often require Pokémon able to stand their ground while I do illegal things, so defensive Pokémon capable of taking a few hits are good for holding the fort. Ninjask is good for grab-and-runs, and also good for flanking while Gliscor/Porygon2 hold the front line. Shedinja is more versatile than people realise, and I often use it to take Ice Beams directed at my Gliscor and Aura Spheres directed at my Porygon2. Also, because Shedinja has very little stamina to regain, it awakes from unconsciousness faster than most Pokémon. It's also quite stealthy, making it a litte bit of a JoaT. Ditto is naturally great at getting to places I'm not allowed to, and often masqurades as an Eeeveelution; this helps mask what I've actually evolved my Eevee in to. Espeon is good for its Magic Bounce, and its even better when enemies do not know it's there -- as such, I keep my Eeveelotuion hidden by openly using it rarely and often using it in conjunction with a Ditto transformed to look like another Eeveelotuion
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm

The wall of text... MY EYES!

Also, Orange, 1337ness? Orange?

/Sigh/ Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:49 pm

FUCK EVERY THING
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:53 pm

I WROTE A BIGGER WALL OF TEXT LONGER THEN PETERS AND THEN COPIED IT TO BE SAFE, BUT THEN WHEN i WENT TO COPY A LINK TO THE PICTURE OF THE MASK MY CHARACTER WEARS I SOMEHOW MDE THAT AGE LOAD AND IT GOT RID OF MY ENTIRE TEXT WITH THE LINK OVER MY COPY OF THE TEXT. so expect me to post it a few days from now after I finish crying over this. I Spent the last 3 HOURS working on this.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:55 pm

is it possible to after you go right click, copy, and then right click copy something else to go back to the last thing you copied?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:27 pm

I don't believe so.

Christ, you guys. Learn to Notepad.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Name: Samuel Wyre
Appearance: standard pokemon ranger outfit with purple hair and glasses.
Home region: Sinnoh
Team: Kingdra, Reinculus, Salamance, Shiftry, Blaziken, Gengar
Notable Equipment: Capture Stylus.

Bio: Samuel/Same. originating from the Sinnoh region, his first pokemon was a Torchic given to him by a good friend of professor rowan. professor birch as his name was taught him much to learn about pokemon even helping purple to catch his second pokemon which was a Shinx. Sam originally aspired to become champion of all of Sinnoh but this dream was shattered as on the day where he was to fight the Snowpoint city gym leader Candice, his signature Shinx was stolen by none other then team galactic Saturn. This theft was the turning point for Sam and it was why he chose to become a pokemon ranger one day hoping to take out team galactic once and for all. During his time as a pokemon ranger purple then went on and battle the gym leaders again as part of his training. After a month of training he went on to Unova where he caught his Reinculus and learning about team plasma. After Unova Sam then went on to Kanto/Johto to find out where the galactic boss Cyrus and plasma leader Ghetsis went to after their defeat. At Kanto he then found out that Kanto/Johto had their own villains team rocket who's boss Giovanni ran off after being defeated at the hands of blue. Back at their base Sam finds out that all the villains have fled to the Hoenn region to join up with Archie and Maxie and aid them in helping steal pokemon. Sam was last seen traveling to the Hoenn region by boat from Sinnoh. This bio was considerably shorter then the one i originally planned for and it may contain a few confusing things

Personality: He is disgusted by pokemon thieves and will do whatever possible to capture the biggest ones eg. Archie, Maxie, Giovanni, Cyrus and Ghetsis. Sam also goes as far to team up with other pokemon thieves to get them although nobody knows that he will turn on any pokemon thieves with him after the big 5 have been caught. strong-willed but will do whatever it takes to capture thieves. Any none thieves with a Shinx will cause purple mental pain as he remembers his own Shinx being taken away.
Misc: The capture stylus is the stylus V5 allowing purple to capture many pokemon as once. The limit has never been reached as during the test it was used on 12 pokemon at once.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Name: Professor Atticus Sycamore

Appearance: Short brown hair. Wears glasses. Often seen in a lab coat, do to his laboratory being his usual location.

Home Region: Oblivia

Team: Jirachi

Notable equipment/items:

Bio: One of the many in the Pokémon world who took to studying Pokémon, Atticus, after receiving his degree in Pokémon studies, decided to travel the world. His area of expertise was Legendaries. The powerful Pokémon who most seem of myth. Atticus knew this was false and set out to find and research as many as he could. Oblivia was a great place to start, as there were many ancient temples dedicated to studying them, but that was it. He wanted first hand experience. He still remembers the day he came face to face with his first Legendary. Mewtwo. They spoke for a time, after which Atticus left, happy. He has not, to this day disclosed what he spoke about, but it still brings a smile to his face to remember. In Kanto he came across all of the Legendary BeastsOwls in the Burned Tower. But it was in Hoenn he met his only two friends. The first, a powerful trainer with a burning hatred towards any who abuse Pokémon, and the second, Jirachi. The Jirachi. It saved him from being psy-nuked by Deoxys. He then continued his studies in Sinnoh and has recently come to Unova, lured by the rumours of it's many Legendaries. However, once he found out about the Team Shadow take over, he contacted the other Professors and told them to get all of the most powerful trainers they knew to come to Mossdeep, the last free city in Hoenn.

Personality: A kind person, but often distant. As with most professors, he is incredibly curious, and as one of the youngest he has a lot of energy. Dislikes those who abuse Pokémon. Will often completely ignore people for days, even weeks on end if he's spotted a Legendary.

Misc: Atticus' and his Jirachi are inseparable. Furthermore, despite being capable, the Jirachi never fights. Atticus prefers to leave the fighting to the actual trainers. Jirachi will only be called to step in when Atticus' life is in serious danger.
Atticus will be leading the team.

Name: Atlas Zeth

Appearance: Pale skin. Dark eyes. Dyed white hair. Wears a black sleeveless shirt and black cargo pants.

Age: 17 (Champions are adults, your argument is invalid.)

Home Region: Johto, more specifically Blackthorn.

Team: Absol. Bisharp. Volcarona. Darmanitan (w/ Zen Mode). Archeops. Jellicent.

Notable equipment/items: A Wonder Launcher.

Bio: Living next to the hardest gym in your region makes for a difficult start. By the time Atlas has trained his Pokémon enough to beat Claire, he swept the rest of the Johto League, including then Champion Blue with ease. It was then he heard about Team Rocket, in Kanto. He decided to investigate, but couldn't bring himself to remove his Pokémon from their habitat by such a great amount. He released them all, and travelled to Kanto. He caught six more Pokémon. He trained them. He beat the Kanto league and the then Champion, Lance. All the while, the remnants of Rocket had moved to Johto. He was enraged that he did not get the chance to destroy them like they deserve. Pokémon shouldn't be treated that way. He released all of his Pokémon again and took the next aeroplane to Sinnoh. Cynthia went down easy with the help of his next team. He then travelled to Hoenn where he met two of his only three friends. One, a upstart young professor with a thing for Legendaries, the other, his Absol. It hurt him so much to release that Absol, but it was his way, and so he did. He then took a boat to Unova. En route, he found that his Absol had stowed away. That settled it for him, and Absol became the one Pokémon he kept. In Unova he met a group who shared his views on the abuse of Pokémon, who also strove to make sure Pokémon abuse was wiped out. Team Plasma. His skills were noticed early and he was elevated above the rank of mere grunt. He was trained and became a member of the Shadow Triad. It was during this time that he became quite close to Natural Harmonia Gropius, his only other friend. It would be fair to say Atlas loved him, though the feelings were not quite mutual. When Ghetsis was proven to be a fraud, and N left the region. Atlas was filled with powerful rage. He quit the Triad, and swore revenge on Ghetsis. He then moved into Black City, using his fabulous wealth from all of those battles he'd one to fit in with it's society of greed.

Personality: He was always distant and slow to trust, but his time in the Triad multiplied this tenfold. He hardly ever talks, except to his Absol and Atticus. Has a belief that almost all Pokémon are abused by their masters, and will be quick to hate any he deems as doing so. He can, however, be incredibly friendly to people he believes treat their Pokémon how they deserve to be treated.

Misc: The Absol only stays in it's ball when absolutely necessary. It has a nickname to, but I ain't figuring it our right now.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Name: Crimson

Appearance:

Home Region: Hoenn

Pokémon: Swampert, Metagross, Gardevoir, Staraptor, Magneton, Porygon Z

Notable Items: he has a white staff that he holds his poke-balls in, also has a Mask that has a special glass over the eye sections that give him a HUD with info regarding the enemy Pokemon by scanning the Pokemon's Biology. it can also zoom up to 20x and record what he sees plus take photos.

Bio: because it is apparently too long here is a link to my DA account http://orandulum.deviantart.com/journal/Shadows-Above-Hoenn-Character-Sheet-283740722 I shortened it at the end that is why it ends kinda abruptly

Personality: Crimson Like to be dramatic and make an impression on people plus he can't help but tinker with things and figure out how they work.

Misc: expect Crimson to come up with odd yet effective solutions to problems.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:45 pm

No! No more colour based names. I was annoyed at 'Orange', but I let it slide.

Unless you're particularly adamant about it, in which case I don't think I really care.

So yeah, accepted. Also, I think that that's all aboard that's coming aboard. Eh. I'll leave sign-ups open but put up an IC soon anyway.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Yes, I totally wrote it

Name: Mike, Karpfu Extraordinaire
Appearance: 6'3, Blue Eyes, Orange Hair, Blue Jeans, Orange Jacket
Home Region: He has no home, he was born in the ocean with his Magikarp Bretheren
Team: Magikarp, Magikarp, Magikarp, Magikarp, Magikarp, Magikarp,
Notable equipment/items: 2 Magikarp strapped to his back, useable as a jetpack.
Bio: Ever since I can remeber I was with my Magikarps, I was washed up on the shore of Slateport city surrounded by magikarps. My one goal is to find a gigantic Magikarp and train it to learn hyperbeam, why? Because I can and it gives me purpose in life. To be honest I just heard about some gathering of people and tried to tag along, I've never been challenged to a pokemon duel before, I just hyperbeam people in the face.
Personality: Layed Back, Drugged Up, Confused at everything
Misc: Through beating and training, I have trained my Magikarps how to use hyper-beam, even though I don't like challenging people to duels or entering contests, most people that walk up to me and try anything gets a hyper-beam to the face.

Also, on a related note http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/339/c/5/hyperbeam_magikarp_by_video320-d34b9ki.jpg
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Out of interest, do you actually have a team of six Hyper-Beaming Magikarp, or are you just so stoned that you think you do?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:08 pm

I'm pretty sure I already rejected this character. Though he is kinda awesome...
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:40 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Out of interest, do you actually have a team of six Hyper-Beaming Magikarp, or are you just so stoned that you think you do?
I do have 6 Hyper-Beaming Magikarps, but the problem is only when I'm RPing, I can't use it when in a duel. So really, all I would be doing is slashing the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Name: Novan
Home Region: Orre
Appearance: Red and White Afro, black Jacket (no shirt), always wears sunglasses (Even indoors), Skin-tight long pants, disco shoes, Glove on Left hand (color changes with his mood) and a kick-ass belt.
Team: Ludicolo, Ludicolo, Gardevoir, Sudowoodo, Feebas and Typhlosion.
Bio: Due to a few weird family connections, I is related to every single Team boss. (not including Ghetsis)
For the early years of my life; I wanted to prove that unlike the rest of my family, that I could successfully run a syndicate.
On the eve of mt 15th birthday, he learned the truth about my family and what they really did and could not live with myself
I ran away, looking for a way to earn the trust of the common peoples.
I knew there was only one person he could talk to... Mirror B. After countless hours of dancing to awesome disco music. (and even at one point growing a 'fro just like Mirror B, which I still have to this day)
I realized that I (sadly) had just wasted several years of my life. I left Mirror B knowing that I could beat anyone... In a dance off.
Personalty: Fun loving, a little hot-headed. I hate being judged because of my past and my family.

(Sorry its a little late Atlas, I had to make some changes)
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Accepted, because why not?
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 am

Oh bugger, I should really go through what I'm changing from 3rd and 2nd to 1st person after I think I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 am

The member 'Mizicho' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd12' : 3
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:04 am

Oi. None of that.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:03 pm

I had no idea what I was doing, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Well that's some people. I best post an IC.

Beese, your character is still rejected, despite it's awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn   Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next