Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game the First - Main Game

Go down 
+8
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
jezza
Orandulum
Zeraph
Cracked Atlas
Melexiious
Navarre
AcRv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Quote :
Sorry, I forget sometimes that AcRv is probably a good GM and not prone to randomly changing the game mid-way like one n00b I could mention.
Oops

Quote :
He is, however, looking kinda scummy with his push to kill Orandulum. Like, sure, he can be a liability to the team, but he could also be the cop/doc/jailkeeper, in which case mislynching him as soon as the game starts would be bad.
For this to make me scum, you would also assume that scum know which townies have the power roles.

Quote :
Though getting all town reads is also kinda scummy. I remember a game where AcRv was playing scum, and he told me later that he realised he'd made a mistake when he'd announced that he'd gotten an innocent read on almost every player, which left very few left to accuse.
Did you just say that getting all town reads is bad for scum to do and therefore makes me scummy? Sure, my scumgame is bad... but it's not that bad!

I'm unsure whether to be happy that people are forming accusations or sad that people are forming fallicious accusations.

Having said that, scum wouldn't make the mistake he made in the second paragraph.

And yeah, when everyone is silent, I feel the urge to try stupid stuff. No more gambits this game unless they have a realistic chance of helping, I promise.

P-edit: not understanding the case against Cracked there.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Zeraph

Zeraph

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:22 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:

P-edit: not understanding the case against Cracked there.

The fact he isn't making very based accusations
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Disregarding anything that may seem like an accusation at this point. It's just me thinking aloud and watching the reactions.

I still say you're trying to push an Orandulum lynch a little too much, but your reasoning behind it is sound.

My last paragraph in my previous post was just meant to be an anecdote, there wasn't meant to be an accusatory tone behind it.
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Disregarding anything that may seem like an accusation at this point. It's just me thinking aloud and watching the reactions.

My last paragraph in my previous post was just meant to be an anecdote, there wasn't meant to be an accusatory tone behind it.

mhm... sure...
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:33 pm

i get home and have to read 2 pages of posts. and @ zeraph, if me and 1337ness is maf town would be 85% fucked.
i would like to vote zeraph but he is new and i can pardon his scummyness for now.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:37 pm

*I get home and have to read 2 pages of posts, Ugh. @Zeraph, if 1337ness and I are scum, then town would be 85% screwed.
Normally, I'd vote for Zeraph here, but he's new and I can pardon his scummyness for now.

Sorry... couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
*I get home and have to read 2 pages of posts, Ugh. @Zeraph, if 1337ness and I are scum, then town would be 85% screwed.
Normally, I'd vote for Zeraph here, but he's new and I can pardon his scummyness for now.

Sorry... couldn't help myself.

No, vote for me, newbiness is literally no excuse for flawed arguements.
No mercy. No regrets.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Oh, it is a little. Especially in mafia, in which the pro are so very used to analysing arguments and know so much about various ploys and strategies.

Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Oh, it is a little. Especially in mafia, in which the pro are so very used to analysing arguments and know so much about various ploys and strategies.

Ok that's fair and please forgief me if my deduction is a little off, however if you think I'm guilty then vote, that's the aim of the game.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:51 pm

There's a difference between thinking someone looks scummy, and actually thinking they're guilty. Normally only a small one, but still.
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:13 pm

K well can we have a recount?
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
There's a difference between thinking someone looks scummy, and actually thinking they're guilty. Normally only a small one, but still.
You still vote if you think someone's scummy. Votes = wagons = pressure = reactions = meaningful discussion = scumhunting.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Well, yeah. But that goes without saying.

So, uh, Vote:Orandulum because maybe then he'll reply and sstuff can actually happen.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:34 pm

personally i think its meaningful discussion = scumhunting = votes = wagons = pressure = reaction = Option 1 - Lynch or Option 2 = No lynch. we are hoping to pile enough votes on someone to spark a reaction in a desperate attempt to get them to scumslip
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Navarre wrote:
personally i think its meaningful discussion = scumhunting = votes = wagons = pressure = reaction = Option 1 - Lynch or Option 2 = No lynch. we are hoping to pile enough votes on someone to spark a reaction in a desperate attempt to get them to scumslip
As I said, if he thinks about what he says, Navarre's an asset to town.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:00 pm

well 1337ness i would have more to think about if more people besides you, me, zeraph, beese and cracked starts posting.

also @ AcRv does mafia get to speak with each other during the day?
also @ 1337ness i have a win loss ratio of 76-75 now :D
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Can we get a current vote list plox? ty.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:16 pm

we don't need another vote count. all we need right now is people posting their ideas here. jezza, mizicho and len. haven't posted anything yet besides their confirmation and all orandulum did was vote me because he is stupid and doesn't know anything about mafia.
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm

VOTE CHANGE

Vote: Orandulum
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:32 pm

The townsfolk discuss who they think murdered the mayor, and Cracked Atlas believes 1337ness_of_teh_n00b's claim of being able to bend reality.

Vote Count 1.2
(3) Orandulum - 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Cracked Atlas, Zeraph (L-2)
(2) Beese - Navarre, Beese
(1) Navarre - Orandulum
(0) Cracked Atlas -
(0) jezza -
(0) len8946 -
(0) Mizicho -
(0) 1337ness_of_teh_n00b -
(0) Zeraph -

Not Voting:
jezza, len8946, Mizicho

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Oh, and that reminds me, I need to put a countdown so you know how far away deadline is. I said you'd get three weeks, we've been going about two days, so I'll call it three weeks from today. A countdown is here, and shall appear at the bottom of every vote vount.

Also, I noticed something in earlier posts.
Zeraph: Votes are to appear as "VOTE: Player name" or "Vote: Player name". This is done so that if someone gets lynched nobody can protest saying that they didn't really mean their vote. But I counted it because it's early game and is nowhere near a lynch. And votes are supposed to be changed with an "UNVOTE: Player name" or "Unvote: Player name". But I think that your unvote was pretty clear, but for future reference do it that way.
Cracked Atlas: I know that the rules that 1337ness posted didn't have this rule, but my rules clearly say that unvoting before your vote is compulsory. I make people do it because I'm a dick, and because it makes counting votes simpler for me. Like, Zeraph, I counted your new vote, but please keep that in mind for future reference.
Navarre: Need I remind you about what I said in my rules? If you make unnecessary abusive comments I can, and will, modkill you. Even 1337ness had that in his rules. So basically, don't do it.

But, other than that, everything is good! Keep up everything that you're doing. Unless you haven't posted. Then try a different approach.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Unvote for the time being.

@AcRv, I normally would unvote before revoting. Earlier was just a slip up.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
@AcRv, I normally would unvote before revoting. Earlier was just a slip up.
Coolio
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Just because... Unvote: Beese

Vote: No Lynch
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Damn. Gave it all up. Oh well, Here goes.
We're no strangers to love,
You know the rules, and so do I,
A full commitment's what I'm thinkin' of,
you wouldn't get this from any other guy,

I just want to tell you how I'm feeling,
wanna make you
UNDERSTAND.

Last edited by Zeraph on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Navarre wrote:
also @ AcRv does mafia get to speak with each other during the day?

Sorry, missed that. And the answer is of course not. Unless specified otherwise, you can assume they only have night chat

And Zeraph, I don't modkill over something like that. I'm not that much of a dick. No mod is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game the First - Main Game
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next