Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Agency

Go down 
+4
Orandulum
Navarre
AcRv
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

The Agency - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:07 pm

"Just take us to near where we came in, I've got a ride waiting nearby." Alasteir grabbed onto Drazhk's arm. "I might get you to run the Core back to HQ and then come back though."
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 pm

*raises eyebrow*Looks like you have another job for us alistair. care to elaborate? grabbing drazhk's other arm. Therodrinn got ready for the feeling that he always felt while teleporting with this lizardman.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:29 pm

"Awesome Sauce." Umbrage said while holding on to Drazhk's leg, because every other limb is covered by some type of being.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 pm

"Will we be sharing quarters, Girlie-girl?" Shred asked as he grabbed Alasteir, figuring that would teleport him just as effectively.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:57 pm

The Guitarists actions were eerily reminiscent of those of the Guards back at the Doctors lab and for a moment the escaped slave saw not a fellow freak teasing a extremely powerful being, but instead a menacing Guard towering over it's latest victim. Unfortunately a moment was all that was needed to bring back all the years of fear and hatred caused by the Guards. before he even realized what he was doing No. 351 had triggered a nerve spasm in Shred's arm that would cause him to punch his own face and hyper extend the arm itself to breaking point.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 pm

"Ah frickety fuck fuck frick crap stuff", screamed Shred, attempting to make it sound like death metal lyrics rather than screams of pain. "Remind me... remind me not to hit on any more five-year-olds around you. Oh, and can you fix my arm, it feels suspiciously... broken. Not in the 'someone wacked it with a crowbar way' either, more like the 'someone totally fucked it up' way. You know, the type of broken that allows me to rant about it for a while so if I'm actually a character in a forum RP, I can fillibuster my way out of a one-line post."

((Fun fact: I considered playing a character with healing factor.))
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 pm

"oh I'm really sorry about that"! The Fleshmancer apologized as soon as he realized what he had done and immediately started repairs on the guitarist's mangled and stretched arm muscles. "it just brought out some bad memories"
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Shred whispered something indiscernable to Alasteir, hoping it wouldn't trigger the same reaction.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Still holding onto Drazhk's leg, Umbrage turned his head upwards towards the two. "Fix his arm later, my arms are getting tired holding onto his scaly leg, they are nice scales though." Umbrage said, rubbing his face on Drazhk's leg. Umbrage got bored, got up and took a swig at the flask of whisky he had stored in his jacket. He then turned his head to the cold stone. "Just tell me when you're done." Umbrage said sitting down along the wall.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:33 pm

'Wow you are impatient" 351 said to the Unevil Scientist "it's only been like 10 seconds. plus I'm finished" the Fleshmancer stood back from Shred and then grabbed a hold of Drazhk's tail. "lets get a move on"
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Eeh, I don't care. Lets get on with it. Umbrage again clenched onto Drazhk's leg, rubbing his face on his leg.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:31 pm

"Going up," Drazhk said as he teleported everyone to the surface where they met up and looked around. "Now what do we do?" Drazhk asked.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:30 pm

"Well, I'll just wait for our little boss to tell us what to do..."Umbrage said standing up. He made his way to a comfy looking wall and leand up against it. He took his bottle of whisky and took another swig at it. After years of alcohol abuse he's been able to take more that the usual man. "Well, where are we going next? I want to save more people... by taking things." Umbrage thought to himself again. Finishing, he looked up to the cloudy sky and looked at the stars that he saw through the night clouds. It was calming and this calm made him sigh.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:56 pm

"Catch, Scales." Alasteir threw the Core in the direction of Drazhk, who caught it. "Take that back to the London Headquarters, will ya? Give it to... Mallien. He'll know what to do with it." Alasteir then pulled the small pink cell phone out of her pocket. He dialled a number in and held it up to her ear. "Ahoy, Sy? Oh, good, you're there. We need extraction, so if you could be so kind as to bring the Mobile HQ around, that'd be great. Cool, thanks. Hen snapped the phone shut, before turning to the team, and more specifically the three who'd remained on guard. "I should probably ask, anything happen whilst we were below ground?"
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:15 pm

well if you must ask. big psychotic badass freak with a personality disorder came to attack us but thanks to no. 351 we were able to make quick work of him. he died and end of story. scratching his head therodrinn then added another badass guy then came to take the guy home and bury him or some shit.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Alasteir sighed. "That... was really no help at all. The Organisation has no shortage of badasses with personality disorders."
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 pm

okay some big badass freak with multiple personality disorders. oh and he was a really powerful magi
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:05 pm

"I can shed some light on this, if you'll pardon the pun. This dude was all like 'woah, I can fly and deprive you of oxygen', then the Hulkomancerdude over there was like 'FALCON PUNCH! BOOMER BILE! FINISH HIM!!!', then some new badass dude was like 'I'mma be a badass necrophile', it was AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Umbrage looked at shred, opened his mouth then quickly shutting it and decided not to say what he was going to. He took yet another swig at his whisky. He thought again then opened his mouth once more. "What?" Was all Umbrage said to Shred, Still Flummoxed at what he said.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:48 pm

351 was amused by the Guitarists response, despite not getting half the references. "well that is pretty much what happened"
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Umbrage turned his head towards 351 and nodded. "So that's all that happened? If you say so." Umbrage said pulling out a cigarette from his jacket and light it.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Alasteir tried for a moment to make more sense of this, but quickly gave up. He took the knife out of his pocket, made a small cut on her hand, and then placed the bleeding hand on Shred's head, or, he would of, if he'd been able to reach. She settled for Shred's hand. His/her eyes started glowing. After a few moment, Alasteir retracted his hand. "You know, after 16 billion years, I've seen some crazy shit, but please remind me never to look into your mind again." She shuddered. "Anyway, you were attacked by Gabe/Luce, which you could have probably led with, and then Alpha retrieved the corpse. Which is... kind of worrying. I wasn't aware that Alpha was working with the Organisation. I'll add the Agency file on him to the main database, so check that when you get an opportunity. I wonder why he didn't attack you... I mean, it wouldn't've been difficult for him to kill you all."
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:04 am

"Maybe he's just toying with us? Or maybe they need us to retrieve the next core then simply take it from us, I don't know.. Umbrage added to the end, just trying to throw his ideas out.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:11 pm

well even though i wanted to test out my skills on him i think we were all grateful that he didn't want a fight. we would have been shut down in 3.14minutes. Hey whats taking Drazhk so long? He's just standing there.......
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:15 pm

"You just gonna stand there like a lemon?" Umbrage said to Drazhk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Agency
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Role-Playing :: In-Character-
Jump to: