Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Agency

Go down 
+4
Orandulum
Navarre
AcRv
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:48 am

Alasteir walked out of the cafe, coffee in hand. For their primative level of technology, humans had sure developed a lot of great things, and coffee was his current addiction. He strolled lazily down the street and into the area that had been shut off to the public by some Agency oficers. None of them stopped him as he made his way through. Even with his changing face, they all knew who he was. Before flying to France on his private jet, he had picked up the body of a male model. He was nothing if not vein. He checked the time on the iPhone that had come with the body. It was nearly 10pm. Good, that gave them plenty of time. This was meant to be top secret, even by Agency standards, so they had to be out by dawn. He returned the iPhone to the pocket of the designer jacket he'd picked up for a mere £1350. He was almost a little depressed that when this body exipered, the jacket would go to. This was the fourth one he;d bought already. He pulled out a small hand mirror from his other pocket. A few black cracks were already starting to form on his face, but the body should last a while still.

After a few more minutes he reached his destination. The Eiffel Tower. He had no idea why, but it seems that Omega Cores affect the subconscious of nearby humans. Makes them build monuments on top of things. Getting permision from the Indian Government to extract that one Core from under the Taj Mahal had been difficult enough. Regardless, here he was. Now to wait for the rest. "Hmm... let's see who we'll have joining us, hey." He took out the iPhone again, and within minutes was in the Agency database. He sighed. "Oh, dear me. Why can't any of the supers I work with ever be sane?" He put the iPhone back. He wished he'd had more time to look around before coming here. This was Paris after all. The last time he'd been here was during that decade he'd spent hanging out with that Crowley felllow. He sighed to himself. Maybe once he'd finished this job he'd ask for a week off. The Chairman owed him that much.

This was going to be a long night.

((Alright guys, just a couple of FYIs. If you want to post OOC comments in the IC thread, double brackets is the norm. It's normally good etiquette to colour your dialogue, so each of you pick a colour. Dark red is mine. As for starting you off, just write a small post on how you got the the Eiffel Tower. Anything is fine. Helicopters, limos, parachuting out of a 747. Whatever.))
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Drazhk was walking through the streets of Paris, keeping his hood over his face. "I guess I should be glad that this mission's at night... Going through broad daylight like this is damned near impossible. Although you do get used to the sewers after a while," Drazhk muttered as he looked up and saw the Eiffel Tower towering over him. "I sure hope this isn't their greatest architectual achievement"

He turned and saw Alasteir, and knew straight away why he was there "Looking good so far," he thought to himself. He walked over to him. "Who else is meant to be here?" he asked, as he took back his hood a little to show Alasteir who he was, and then put it back. He wanted to get straight into business.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Alasteir nodded to the Kel as he approached. He was glad to have him here. While not easy, Alasteir still had some connections in the outer cosmos, and as such he knew of the alien race well. It was on his recomendation that the Kell was admitted into the Agency. Hello Drazhk. We've got a nice mix coming in today. The flesh controller, the half elf, the guitarist and that surprisingly nice evil genius. He turned back and looked at the base of the Eiffel tower, wondering to himself how they were meant to get down to the catacombs underneath which concealed the Core. Let's hope that things tonight go off without a hitch, shall we?
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:02 pm

"You don't meant that alcoholic, do you?" Drazhk asked while inspecting his claws. He looked back at Alasteir "although I can't say he doesn't get his job done... Any idea when the others are meant to be coming?"
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:41 pm

As he took note of his colleagues arrival time from the safety of a nearby tavern, he then quickly paid the bartender using the money from the bartender's own cashier stolen whilst he was busy with some other patron. Leaving the bar he quickly winked at the blond barmaid who he had been admiring ever since he came in.

Approaching his associates he spoke quickly and thoroughly "Whilst you ladies have been having a nice tea party i've just went ahead and scouted the area for the omega core. There are a lot of traps along the way gramps so watch your step when you enter. Also where in blazes is music gone wrong and the freak? they were supposed to meet up here 10minutes ago.

Last edited by Navarre on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:57 pm

No. 351 sat at a cafe near the the Eiffel tower scribbling furiously on a piece of paper, "the rate at which my muscle would degrade without restrictions would be equal to the number of restrictions factorial times the speed of which I move the muscles plus the factors of the opposing force and subtracting the rate at which I can convert a Protein pill into replacement musculature.

so that means I could go for about an hour at basic release and only about 10 seconds at full release but if I factor in the extra pills..."

suddenly his new watch caught his eye and he glimpsed the time, his eyes widened in surprise "Shit"! he exclaimed startling the other costumers "oh god I'm late, Aelister is is gonna be really mad"

he quickly down the rest of his now lukewarm coffee and transferred the small amount the energy from that into his legs to let him run a bit faster as he took off towards the meeting place.

as he arrived he noticed Aelister, that elf he had met this morning and someone wearing a hooded cloak were already there.

"Sorry I'm late" No.351 apologized as he bowed towards Aelister "I got lost in thought, I promise it wont happen again" he hoped that would make the punishment he would get a little less harsh.

((just so everyone knows, I have a year 9 level of science education, so I am gonna be writing ALOT of bullshit))
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Ah, Mr. 351, so glad your here. And don't worry about being late, we're still waiting on two of our members. Alasteir took the iPhone out of his pocket again. 10:37. Slightly worrying, but just as long as the other got there before 11 it should be fine. Returning the iPhone to his pocket, he produced a thermos from another pocket and proceded to pour himself a cup of coffee. He enjoyed having an addiction, it passed the time. Shame about the Chairman banning him from taking hard drugs while on the job. Though he had a good reason. There was that one mission, with the Ambassador and the LSD and the goat. Oh Azathoth, the goat. Alasteir shook his head and concentrated back on the matter at hand. We're still waiting on Shred and Umbrage. Until then uh... you two, Lizard Boy and Middle-Earth. Go and check the perimeter. I want today to go off without a hitch.

((For the record, I'm stuck using IE at the moment, and don't have the Chromey goodness that is built in spellcheck.))
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Okay Gramps i'll take the northern perimeter. Whilst making sure the northern perimeters were secured Therodrinn managed to pick up what looks like to be an unusually large crystal. I better take this back to Gramps for examination but then again he is a really busy man

Last edited by Navarre on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Shred took the backstreets, which for most people, would be a good way to avoid attention. Unfortunately, for Shred, it meant two things -- one, that he got hopelessly lost; and two, that his keytar echoed quite loudly. "Hey creepy dude, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:07 pm

"And I was worried about the drunkard," Drazhk muttered to Alasteir before heading towards the South perimeter. There were just more streets. A thought comes to him and he runs back to Alasteir. "Before we run into any people, does anyone here speak French?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm

"Hmm? Oh right. Well I do, obviously. You don't live as many years as I do without learning a second language. Or a 400th. I miss Latin, you know? That was fun while is lasted." "Alasteir looked into the distance in what was the closest he could get to 'nostalgic'. Anyway, if anyone causes you trouble, just tell them to come see me. Unless they don't speak any English. In that case tell them..." Alasteir rattled off a string of words in fluent French, faster then any typical human could listen to and properly commit to memory.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:17 pm

No. 351 got a shocked expression on his face "Aelister, I really don't think people would appreciate those things being said about their mother"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Alasteir turned to the newcomer, Shred. "What's up? Oh I'm just trying to coordinate an incredibly delicate extraction of an ancient artifact from a trap filled catacomb." Alasteir stopped and thought for a second. "Unless you meant the question literally. In which case the answer is 'an infinite cosmos, filled with God-like creatures who'd kill you just for existing near them.' Do me a favor, kay? See that point there?" He pointed to a spot almost dead underneath the tower. "There should be an entry into the catacombs there". See what you can do about busting through the ground with your guitar powers could you?" He turned back to No. 351 "If anyone tries to disrupt this mission, they deserve a great number of things said about their mother. It's what they get for having a mother even. I never had a mother, and look how I turned out." Alasteir thought about that comment and frowned to himself. "Actually, nevermind that."
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Umbrage took off his helmet, got off his Motorbike and straightened his Bowtie. He slowly walked towards the group. "Hello there gentlemen, how's it going?" Umbrage said to the group whole. He yawned and cracked his neck, "Sorry about being horribly late, wasn't my fault. I had a little something I shouldn't have last night. Anyway, We're all here." He said, lying onto the side of the wall. "So, Feeling Fabulous?" Umbrage asked, not even he knew if he was being serious or not.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Alasteir was relived to see the final member of his little group finally make it. He turned the newcomer. "Have you seen the body I'm in? The coat I'm wearing? I'm feeling damn fabulous. He finished the coffe he was drinking and realised that his thermos was empty. On the one hand, continueing the mission was important. On the other hand, coffee. Ugh, it'd have to wait. Anyway, not that we're all here things can begin proper. Everyone gather close. He waited to make sure everyone could hear him clearly. Soon our friendly keytarist here will bust the way open for us. Then we'll head into the catacombs, revover the core, it'll all be hunky dory, yeah? Some terrible pop song started playing. Alasteir looked around confused before realising it was coming from his own pocket, or to be specific, the iPhone he had. He pulled it up to his ear. Look, the previous owner of this phones is dead, it's my phone no- Oh, hello Chairman. What's that. Ah, okay got it. Thanks for calling, always a pleasure. You take care now. Bye. He returned the phone to his pocket before turning to his little group. Shit. It's seems the Organisation has gotten word of us. Which means half of you will have to stay out here and guard the place. So speak up. Who wants to go into the trap filled catacombs of certain death? And who wants to stay out here and face the Organisation's elites and probably death?

((For those of you who don't check it regularly, (and you should) I've posted the char sheets for some of the members of the Organisation in the OOC.))
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Umbrage Lit his Cigar, smoked a puff and dropped it on the ground. "I'd assume my talents would be needed more in the catacombs I think, I'll go down."
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Steps forward traps are no fun so i'll take the elites.... at least they will be a challenge therodrinn proceeds to draw the ice blade, frost and the flame sword, pyro.Frost thirst for fresh blood and pyro hungers for burnt flesh. Come to me organisation scum! Feed my blades

Last edited by Navarre on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Shred answered with a few chords, busting the ground open. "Treasure and stuff."
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Navarre

Navarre

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:51 pm

After thinking to himself about what few members of the Organisation he knew, Theordin looked worried for a second and turned to Alasteir. "Wait, which elites are coming? Is it the Mendoza Twins?
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:50 am

Well that settles it, I guess. Me, Umbrage and our keytar playing firend here shall make out way through the catacombs, the rest of you will stay here guard the tower. Alasteir walked over to the newly constructed hole in the ground, which had revealed a small trap door. He opened it. Darkness. Taking a flashlight out of his pocket he shone it down the hole. He could see an old, partially rusted ladder descending into the depth. I hope you two brought flashlights, or something. WIth that. he bagan to climb down the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:23 pm

"oh, there is going to be a fight soon?" No. 351 asked to himself more then anyone else "guess I better prepare". with that he took out a tray of capsules from his pocket and opened it up, "alright then, lets see, I'll grab a protein, a half zinc and just a good ole guarana to pull it all off"

The Flesh controller then took one blue capsule, one green capsule and a smaller orange capsule, he then swallowed them dry and closed his eyes in concentration, "Triceps, biceps, abdominals, pectorals, break down, then rebuild, break down and rebuild repeat. Dorsal, ventral, adductor, break down, rebuild, repeat"

after about 30 seconds he opened his eyes and he could see the changes in his body, his mucsle were leaner and compacted, enough to give him decent strength and running speed but not to bulky as to slow him down. He then bent over and vomited on the ground, "urg, expelling the excess materials is always the most unplesant part"
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:57 pm

"Alasteir!" Drazhk called to him and ran after him, "I would've thought you'd be smarter than to leave the guy with the teleporter up here!" he said, pulling him back from the ladder. "All I need is to get sight of the thing, and then I can get the coordinates and jump to it, and then jump myself back up here, and then the lot of us can run!" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:35 pm

Umbrage looked down the hole and opend his mouth to say a question, then closed it. "Righty-o then" He said, bringing out a torch and climbing down the ladder. "True men never leave the house without a torch." Umbrage said jokingly while climbing down.

Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:37 am

Alasteir tried his best to call out up through the tunnel. Good point Drazhk. You're in, Shred you're out. He then resumed trying to climb down the dilapidated ladder without falling, which was no easy feat.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:50 am

Drazhk powered up his rockets and slowly lowered himself down the tunnel until he hit the bottom. He then raised one of his feet keeping the rocket at a very low power so it could serve as a light without sending him through the tunnel. "Nothing interesting immediately nearby!" he called up as he took in the surrounding area. It looked sort of like a sewer but without any sewerage. In both the architecture and design - a series of tunnels with a curved roof.

((To clarify, the teleprter works in the same way the jumpers work in the movie "Jumper". If he's seen the location or knows what it looks like, then he can teleport there))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Agency
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Role-Playing :: In-Character-
Jump to: