Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game the First - Main Game

Go down 
+8
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
jezza
Orandulum
Zeraph
Cracked Atlas
Melexiious
Navarre
AcRv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Um, Navarre didn't break a rule by asking what 'QT' means. The meaning of QT has applications outside of this game, and in fact outside of mafia in general.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Well, after much forgetting-to-post. I've decided to remember and post.

Hi.

From reading what's happened, it looks like Beese is pretty scummy, as is Navarre. I'll hold my vote until I'm more certain on who is.

Last edited by Mizicho on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Mizicho wrote:
Well, after much forgetting-to-post. I've decided to remember and post.

Hi.
Could you post more instead of just "hi"... Would be helpful. As far as I know now, you're mafia.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:45 pm

ok, we post really fast in this forum, need to remember that.

well after seeing Brit boys slip up Ima

Unvote
Vote:Zeraph

Also I'm not sure what it is, but reading through the last few pages gives me an odd feeling about Cracked. it's similar to what I had about AcRv last game. though it may just be his Pic activating my subconscious need to protect my nipples.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Orandulum wrote:
ok, we post really fast in this forum, need to remember that.

well after seeing Brit boys slip up Ima

Unvote
Vote:Zeraph

Also I'm not sure what it is, but reading through the last few pages gives me an odd feeling about Cracked. it's similar to what I had about AcRv last game. though it may just be his Pic activating my subconscious need to protect my nipples.
Also, I probably thought it was you at the start because you're so... bighty. And I naturally only the Mafia bight other people in the arm... or is that serial killer?

Anyway could we get another vote count ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:09 am

I believe that the correct spelling is "Bitey" and It would probably be a serial killer.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:11 am

I'm on my phone, so bite me... on second thought you better not. You'd probably do it tommorow anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:26 am

This isn't a productive area of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:29 am

Cracked Atlas wrote:
This isn't a productive area of discussion.
It's late, I'm bored and waiting for more information to be posted, if you've got something to add to the game I'd be glad to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:22 am

okay i will just use EBWOP to edit my posts. sleepy forgot the rules and i seriously did not know what quicktopic is. and asking if mafia has a daychat isn't scummy at all because some games actually allow you to PM other players during the day to plan something Eg. Roleswap or getting a maf buddy to CC cop/doc/jailkeeper.

okay quicktopic slip up noted and there are about... say..... 4 votes on zeraph right now so can we wait til he has a chance to defend himself before somebody hammers?
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:39 am

This will probably be my only post today, I'm at TAFE and I'm going to Sara's for dinner tonight.

Navarre, I know that scum occasionally get daychat. That's not why asking is/isn't scummy. It honestly doesn't give scum enough of an advantage for the answer of the question to matter, especially not in a semi-open. The only reason anyone would ask, as I said before, would be to imply that they're not in the mafia.

I think you're acting more noobie than you really are to hide the fact that you're scum.

Lol, Mizicho edited his post to. If this day ends in double modkill, I will lol so hard.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Navarre is successfully able to bend the laws of time, and changed what he said twice. The God of Time recovers from his battle with the Super Crazy Guitar Maniac to fix up this mistake. He smashed his way through the ceiling and stared at Navarre
"NO! DON'T TAKE ME!" Navarre screamed as he began to run for the door. The God of Time raised his hand, and Navarre stopped in place. The God of Time walked up to him and grabbed him round the throat. The two of them vanished.
Mizicho, who had been asleep in the corner was awoken by the screaming and smashing of ceilings, and saw the dead body of the amazing AcRv.
"Oh my God, they killed AcRv!" Mizicho yelled
"Yeah, we already figured that," Cracked Atlas said, "Now let's get to work figuring out who did it!"
Mizicho then adopted Navarre's ability to bend time, and then The God of Time smashed through the ceiling once again, this time staring at Mizicho.
"NO! DON'T TAKE ME!" Mizicho screamed as he began to run for the door. The God of Time raised his hand, and Mizicho stopped in place. The God of Time walked up to him and grabbed him round the throat. The two of them vanished.
"How the heck did jezza and len8946 sleep through all that!?" Zeraph asked, looking at them in their respective sleeping bags in the corner.
"I'll poke them with a large stick!" Orandulum said with glee as he grabbed a flagpole and prpared to prod them.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." 1337ness_of_teh_n00b cautioned, "They need their sleep, leave it a little bit longer."
"I was right!" Beese exclaimed, "This IS goin to be fun!"

Navarre and Mizicho are currently being held by the God of Time, and can not post anything until Day 2. Their votes will also be discounted, but you can still put votes on them.

And len8964 and jezza are 24 hours away from an official prod.

(Just so you know, I haven't decided whether or not Navarre's removal is permanent. But you'll find out on Day 2. But Mizicho will be coming back Day 2.)

Vote Count 1.3
(3) Zeraph - 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Beese, Orandulum (L-1)
(1) Orandulum - Zeraph
(0) Beese -
(0) Navarre -
(0) Cracked Atlas -
(0) jezza -
(0) len8946 -
(0) Mizicho -
(0) 1337ness_of_teh_n00b -

Not Voting:
jezza, len8946, Mizicho, Cracked Atlas, Navarre

With 9 alive 7 legible voters, it takes 4 to lynch!
Zeraph is at L-1 now due to the lower number in legible voters.

Deadline
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Damn... Now we have to fix the roof /and/ find out who killed AcRv. Uh... doen anyone know a good carpenter?
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:27 pm

*Pulls out Electric Guitar*

Where the bloody hell did he go?
*Puts down Electric Guitar*

Next time I'll get him.

Anywhosies, lets see what Zeraph has to say.
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Fair is fair, although I feel this is in some way bias.... :S
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Zeraph wrote:
We're trying to get you hanged you and you're not even going to explain why it's wrong? C'mon this is a matter of life and death!
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Beese wrote:
Zeraph wrote:
We're trying to get you hanged you and you're not even going to explain why it's wrong? C'mon this is a matter of life and death!

Well, life goes on- OH WAIT.
I don't understand where you're all getting this bullshit quote from. Also, I was given the link to the QT or whatever by mistake, that was the loophole.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Zeraph wrote:
Beese wrote:
Zeraph wrote:

Well, life goes on- OH WAIT.
I don't understand where you're all getting this bullshit quote from. Also, I was given the link to the QT or whatever by mistake, that was the loophole.
For the good measure ans safety, my vote is still on you. My next target for tomorrow might either be Navarre or 1337, IMO Cracked and Mizicho is Town. Not sure about Orandulum but I'm going for town.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Measure and Safety*

Question, can you edit a post to change spelling or is it edit-and-you-die?
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:54 pm

You guys are killing a town but whatever...
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Or am I not supposed to tell them that...?
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:05 pm

TBH I think 1337ness has a fairly high chance of being scum. But one can not be too certain.

Well, you can say you're scum, whether you are or not is to be decided.
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:10 pm

He has been pretty consistently accusing anyone and everyone with little to no foundation. But, I'm new to this so I'm not sure what signs of scummyness I should look out for
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Zeraph wrote:
He has been pretty consistently accusing anyone and everyone with little to no foundation. But, I'm new to this so I'm not sure what signs of scummyness I should look out for
Most common signs of scummy ness

-Insistent on Killing people
-Either Posts a lot, very little

Normally a scummy person posts in the first page, just a psychological thing... they are a pivotal part of the game and want it to start rolling.

It's what I've found consistent in most games I've played and after re-reading threads.
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:35 pm

I just posted a lot because that's what I thought I was supposed to do...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game the First - Main Game
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next