Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game the First - Main Game

Go down 
+8
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
jezza
Orandulum
Zeraph
Cracked Atlas
Melexiious
Navarre
AcRv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:18 pm

I have no idea what you're on about there, but yes, I'm confident that Zeraph is scum now. I hate to seriously voting day 1, and I hate hammering even more, but this is the kind of situation that leaves no doubt in my mind.

Without further ado, Vote:Zeraph
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:20 pm

I love you all too! Guh, lynch the new guy in town how very typical.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:28 pm

There are like... 3 new guys in town. Of them, you /are/ the only one who's posted a significant amount, I'll give you that.

FTR, I have prodded jezza a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Mod is sleeping. Literally.

I assume he'll post flip tomorrow. Although in this case, it's a bit of a formality.

I want the answer to my question, especially now that Navarre is borderline confirmed; noobscum don't doublebluff.

Do we think Len is genuinely a bored VT, or is he scum? As scum, his lurking is a great defence, but... he genuinely is the type who I can see being too lazy to actually read the game thread. Which sucks if he's town. Normally 'bored VT' is a scum excuse when it comes from experienced players, but when it comes to newbs it's a fifty/fifty split. For now I guess he's null.

Everyone, list of reads, kgo.

Navarre -- town
Mizicho -- null, maybe scum depending on mod's answer
Cracked Atlas -- null-town
Orandulum -- null-scum
len#### -- null
Beese -- null-town
jezza -- fucking null

If no serious scumreads come up tomorrow, I suggest we use a mislynch on one of our lurkers.

P-edit: Zeraph, you got lynched because you claimed scum twice.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Out of all of us me and one other have posted the most. Now, this may or may not be anything, but I reckon 1337 is acting pretty scummy, and if your going to kill me, the noob scum, I reckon you should look into it a little.
UNVOTE:Zeraph
VOTE: 1337
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:40 pm

I'm pretty sure you were already hammered, Zeraph, in which case you cannot change your vote.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:08 pm

He did hammer.

Reads, Atlas.

If you honestly think you're gonna flip town Zeraph, you may as well post some reads too. But... you claimed scum twice, so you don't have to bother with that.

If people don't post reads lists, well, that's scummy. Refusing to give an opinion on the game is somewhat anti-town.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Fine, if you must know my reads.

Cracked Atlas - Town, natch.
Navarre - Town, proably.
Beese - Nul, leaning town.
jezza - Offline, leaning not online.
Orandulum - Nul
len8946 - Nul
Mizicho - Nul
1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Nul, leaning both scum and town (depends on my mood.)
Zeraph - Lolscum
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Kk

Everyone else, I want reads from you next post too, as well as content if you have any.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 am

Cracked Atlas - probably Town
Navarre - Town.
Beese - I don't know.
jezza - Nul
Orandulum - Leaning to Town
len8946 - Town
Mizicho - Nul
1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Nul Leaning to scum, slightly
Zeraph - *Insert Barber Quartet Scum-scum-scum-sc-scumdidilly-scum-scum here*
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:00 pm

hehe, it's funny being the only one on.

I'll change:
Navarre - Leaning towards town
and
1337ness - a very slight chance of being scum.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Hey, AcRv hasn't closed the thread yet.

Hmm...

Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:59 pm

That was partially me testing YouTube tags. Also, if that doesn't confirm me town, I don't know what will.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:34 pm

He-man should not be used as evidence to pr-
Aw who the hell am I fooling, it's good enough... for now.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Zeraph has accumulated enough votes to be lynched. No more posting, peoples. Night has officially started, I'll post the lynch scene and reveal soon.

And in case someone asks, the two players being beaten up by the God of Time are considered Role-Blocked and can't activate any abilities/kills/requests for cooler roles. But, they can still die and be targetted.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Vote Count 1.4
(4) Zeraph - 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Beese, Zeraph, Cracked Atlas
I don't think anyone else had votes, if they did it don't matter.

len#### woke up from his nap only to say not much of value. jezza however stayed sleeping.
"Hey, guys, I wanna prod him with a pole to see if he wakes up!" Orandulum said with glee ashe poked him with a large flag pole.
"Well, do it quietly!" Cracked Atlas said, as the rest of the village tried to figure out who the killer was.
"Uh, guys, Zeraph is kinda eating an eggplant..." 1337ness_of_teh_n00b pointed out. The village all turned (except for a sleeping jezza), and saw Zeraph munching away on an eggplant.
"This isn't what it looks like!" Zeraph protested, "I was eating it by mistake!"
"Much like the God of Time "accidentally kidnapped two of our villagers?" Beese asked
Zeraph was speechless, but then pulled out a gun and tried to shoot himself in the head. And missed.
"Dude, what I don't get is if you want to eat eggplant so much, why don't you just move to another village?" Cracked Atlas asked, as the town took him out to their noose they had set up especially for the occassion. They had been wanting to use it for years.
"Because I'll get homesick!" Zeraph whined, "I've been living here for ages now, and I don't want to have to leave just to eat the most amazing fruit around!"
"Oh, that's fair enough then," Orandulum said, "If you hadn't made that clear I would've gone thinking that your motives were terrible, and if this was a mafia game I would've thought the flavour would be kinda holed..."
"Hey, I think I can see a fourth wall..." 1337ness said, before turning his attention back to hanging Zeraph. After he had been hanging there for a few minutes, they started playing totem tennis with his corpse. It was an entertaining game, and as Beese thought,

"It was fun"

Zeraph, Mafia Goon, has been lynched Day 1

72 hours to get me your decisions for night abilities/kills. And jezza is about to be PMd a nice prod. Officially, now.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:12 am

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
This brings me to my next point (and this one's a freakin massive longshot); is it possible that the reason AcRv didn't double-modkill is because that he didn't know how to resolve it? Specifically, it's fairly standard that if you modkill a townie, you end the day instantly, and if you modkill a mafioso, you continue the day. If both scum and town were modkilled simultaneously... that'd throw quite a spanner in the works. I'm not saying this is a certainty, but I'm wondering whether Navarre and Mizicho are opposite alignments? @mod: how would you resolve simultaneous opposite-alignment modkills?

I'd fix your tags in the actual post, but unless you give me modding powers over this thread I can't.

My answer to your question is that nobody was modkilled. Therefore it doesn't matter how I'd handle a double modkill in that situation because they're both going to be back Day 2. But as of now the God of Time will kill people

But, if I did have to modkill two people of opposite alignment, I'd flip them both (Obviously), and it'd end the day. But double modkills are not very likely, and seeing as there's only one mafia left then the double modkill from opposite factions would just end the day.

It is still night time, 1337ess_of_teh_n00b just complained that I didn't acknowledge his question even though I missed it due to the lack of bolding and so it blended in with his suggestion and didn't stick out as a question.
Back to top Go down
len8946

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Oh Zeraph was scum? That's cool.
Guys lynch me I'm scum too.

Loljks. Wow I only just realized that it's only been one day. Anyway, as part of a new day agreement I can ask to be promoted to a cooler role. But as usual I shall be ignored. Anyway I am in physics right now and all my learningness is teaching me that 1337 may be scum. I just see him as being too reasonable. He's probably not scum but if I have to vote for someone right now, it would be him.

I don't know if I actually can vote right now, so if I can't ignore this, otherwise

Vote: 1337
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:46 pm

... len8946, read the bit about not posting in night. AT ALL.

Next person to break ANY rule WILL BE MODKILLED. Not just editing posts or posting in QT when you're not allowed.
Back to top Go down
len8946

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:17 am

Ahhh.

Fuck. I just got modkilled hey?

Eh. I was only a towny, no one important aha.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:30 pm

LEN! I SAID NEXT PERSON TO BREAK A RULE IS GOING TO BE MODKILLED. Oh, and look. You break a rule straight away. Day 2 is going to be incredibly short.

Also, someone pointed out to me that if Mizicho and Navarre are being held by the God of Time that if someone dies they're confirmed town, and if a no kill happens we can be reasonably sure that one of them is scum. So I unfortunately have had to unroleblock them this night so nobody can be ruled out.

For reference, night actions must be in by 9pm tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:37 pm

I would announce that start of day, but jezza has not responded to my prod. I am going to try and get HelloHallows to make a post, or @Beese, you have a bunch of your Minecraft buddies that could post. If you put up an announcement there letting them know we need two replacements (I don't want to modkill len8946 if I don't have to, and Mizicho and Navarre I've already dealt with), then that would be appreciated. Give night an additional 48 hours, and if no progress I'll kill len8946 and jezza.
Back to top Go down
Zeraph

Zeraph

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Bump to keep this thread alive :P
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:58 pm

... Zeraph, there are three threads in this category, only one of which is active.

WHY THE HELL DID YOU POST, NOT ONLY IS IT NIGHT TIME, BUT YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD!!!!

Sorry, had to yell at him. Is there a way to block people from threads?

And my bolded exclamation/question was rhetorical, so don't respond to it.

Relating to the game, HelloHallows replaces jezza and a Team 9000 person will be replacing len8946 as opposed to him getting modkilled

As soon as our Team 9000 friend confirms day will start.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:23 pm

My most sincerest salutations, my good sirs.

My name is Vorsprung. I'm quite insane, and I'm Beese's quote:"Team9000 Minecraft buddy" who will be joining you today.

I've just spent an hour of time scrolling this here thread to see what the 411 is, and I can confirm I'm completely outta my depth.

Excuse my potential n00b mistakes, and don't eat the blue pill,

VORSPRUNG

(Consider this a /confirm.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game the First - Main Game
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next