Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game the First - Main Game

Go down 
+8
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
jezza
Orandulum
Zeraph
Cracked Atlas
Melexiious
Navarre
AcRv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Vorsprung replaces len8946

len8946 woke up to find himself standing before a large council.
"Where am I?" he asked, looking around nervously
"We are the mods of the world, and you have been breaking our laws that we have placed over the land! For that, you will be punished with death!"
The leader of the mods raised a large magical staff looking thing, which started to glow with electricity.
"WAIT!" Vorsprung yelled, jumping in between len8946 and the King of the Mods, "Do not let the town suffer for his crimes against our race, let me take his place in the village to help his cause!"
"I do not understand why you are volunteering yourself, Vorsprung," the King of the Mods said, "But if the world is to continue, then someone must take his place in the eggplant-free village. You may go and replace len8946 and continue what he was supposed to be doing!"
Vorsprung went to the elevator and pressed the 'down' button, preparing himself for the time of his life

The village awake the next day after quite an intense game of tether ball, and saw Vorsprung lost in the centre of the town square. He explained to them why he was there.
"That makes no sense!" jezza exclaimed as he kicked a large can along the ground.
"What happened to your face, jezza?" Beese asked.
"What do you mean?" jezza asked
"You look like... someone else!" 1337ness_of_teh_n00b exclaimed
"No I... wow... what happened to my voice?" jezza asked. He looked at his hands and saw that he was changing, he collapsed to the ground and screamed in agony for a dramatic few minutes, before standing up again.
"Sorry about that, just practicing taking over bodies," the new-looking jezza said, "My name is HelloHallows"
"I prefered the events that took place yesterday," Vorsprung said, reading through a transcript of yesterday's town meeting that had conveniently been left by the tetherball court noose.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Two voices from the sky squealed as they crashed into the ground. Navarre and Mizicho stood up.
"Nice to see you two again, what happened to you?" Beese asked
"Well, the God of Time got kinda annoyed with us so we were running away from pizzamen caught in time loops... but he said that we've learned our lesson, so we're back!" Navarre said, striking a dramatic pose.
"Wait a second..." Mizicho said, "Where's Cracked Atlas?"
The village awkwardly looked around the town square where they were standing. They ran to his house and kicked the door down, only to find him lying on the kitchen floor with his deluxe kitchen knife set, a couple of toasting forks, three soup spoons and a somewhat larger squirrel than the one they found in AcRv's back shoved into Cracked Atlas's back.
"Looks like he's dead..." 1337ness_of_teh_n00b commented, rather surprised
"Looks like it was the same guy as last time..." Navarre pointed out
"Looks like they're still angry..." HelloHallows added
"Looks like he was rich..." Vorsprung commented, pointing out the price tag on one of the steak knives
"Looks like I should say it looks like something..." Mizicho added rather awkwardly
"Looks like I haven't said anything yet..." Orandulum pointed out
"Looks like this will be fun!!" Beese exclaimed happily as he took the squirrel out of Cracked Atlas's back and started playing with it.

Everybody looked at him. Again.

Cracked Atlas, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1

Vote Count 2.0
(0) Orandulum -
(0) Beese -
(0) Navarre -
(0) HelloHallows -
(0) Vorsprung -
(0) Mizicho -
(0) 1337ness_of_teh_n00b -

Not Voting:
Orandulum, Beese, Navarre, HelloHallows, Vorsprung, Mizicho, 1337ness_of_teh_n00b

7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Vote: Orandulum

Three reasons. Or is it two reasons? Anyway, multiple reasons, [(number of reasons) -- 1] of which are the same as why I voted for him yesterday. The new reason is more substantial, but a secret for the time being.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh yay, HellowHallows is playing! HELLOOOOOOOOO!

On the downside, it means I need to be nice to people nowwwwwwwwwww.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Nobody is wanting to post other than 1337ness, Is everyone still scared that the god of time will get them? It's okay I'll fight him the next time he arrives.

I personally don't think that Orandulum is Mafia. One of your points is he voted Navarre before you called it scummy, he explained that in his post because you know, its the joke to lynch him day one. I think you're just trying to find flaws in his plan to get him killed. I just can't shake the feeling that you're scum and you sacrificed Zeraph because he was a dead weight, but that's just me being suspicious. Probably isn't true.

I'm going to wait till the new people to post, and please Vorsprung. Please don't post the alabaster gimp suit.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:33 am

Ah, Beese, you know me too well. Don't worry, I'll save that till later. For those of you who don't know (a.k.a all of you), Beese is simply referring to the Mafia game he's modding over on Team9000 where I asked if I could make demands on the premise I was wearing an "alabaster gimp suit and a gas mask".

T9K is great fun.

Annnnnyway...

I was a bit reluctant to post riiiiight off the bat as I just don't know you guys, and thus unaware of your modus operandi's, as it where.

Until I can get a better feel of this game (and rescue my nipples from the putrifying corpse of Cracked Atlas), I'll
VOTE: NO LYNCH.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:43 am

At TAFE today, so this'll be my only post today unless I can grab the computer tonight.

I don't really like no-lynching in nine-player games, the statistics suggest it's a bad idea. It's legitimate in MyLo situations, but other than that, it's... really quite pointless. If you really don't wanna vote, your best bet is just not voting.

Hint: my new reason for wanting Orandulum dead is based on the night kill.

Also, remember, my second reason for wanting him dead is so he's not around if the game reaches LyLo. Although I suppose that means I'm okay with him living up until final five, as he's quite useful most of the time.

He's still our best bet IMO, but wait for our lurkers' replacements to post. Vorsprung is... interesting, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:00 pm

okay guys i claim cop. with an inno on cracked..... unfortunately he is dead. Doc on me

before anybody asks i investigated him for the sole reason that if he were the mafia then he would be a major threat.

i heavily FOS 1337ness and orandulum based on the night kill mainly as mafia they probably would have come up with the fact that cracked is in fact a major threat as town. waiting for orandulum to post before i make a vote

Vorsprung - Null
Hello - Null
Navarre - TOWN COP
1337 - Mixed feelings
Orandulum - slightly scum
Mizicho - More then slightly scum mainly cause of trying to contact town whilst being held by the god of time
Beese - Leaning town
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:46 pm

If someone else is the cop and Navarre is just claiming cop, come out please. It'd probably be helpful.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 pm

I'm gonna laugh so hard if there's no doc. Or if there's a jailkeeper.

Navarre, that was a really early claim. However, I choose to believe scum wouldn't claim so rashly with their partner dead.

Um, speaking of which, if (hypothetically speaking) there is a jailkeeper (and if there is one, please don't out yourself, that would be silly), do we want them on Navarre tonight or not?
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Beese wrote:
Nobody is wanting to post other than 1337ness, Is everyone still scared that the god of time will get them? It's okay I'll fight him the next time he arrives.
I can confirm that the God of Time is currently preoccupied and so you have nothing to fear of him.

Oh, and Vorsprung, I'd prefer if votes are bolded because it makes them easier to see, and therefore easier to count =)

Vote Count 2.0
(1) Orandulum - 1337ness_of_teh_n00b
(0) Beese -
(0) Navarre -
(0) HelloHallows -
(0) Vorsprung -
(0) Mizicho -
(0) 1337ness_of_teh_n00b -

(1) No Lynch Vorsprung

Not Voting:
Orandulum, Beese, Navarre, HelloHallows, Mizicho

7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline

Also, I will be away until Thursday, maybe Wednesday night if we're lucky. So, carry on like you usually would and feel free to count up the votes yourselves every now and then to make up for the lack of vote counts there'll be.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Okay, fourth reason for wanting to lynch Orandulum, because I never run out of them:

he's not posting. Like, normally that's null, but when someone's online and being accused, the natural townie reaction is to actively defend, and the natural scum reaction is to try to lurk the pressure off.

Orandulum, if you're reading this; you are not lurking me off of your back, I'm gonna hound you until you prove to me that you are town.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm going to bed now, and I hope to see a very long post from Orandulum, ideally one which informs us that he's actually figured the alignment and power role of every single player in this game. Or one that claims scum. Either's cool. I'm pretty sure the second is more likely though.

FTR, I'm tunneling him until I have a good reason not to.

HellowHallows, please say something, or I'll cry.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:13 am

Well, I can say, that the reason I Haven't responded to the accusation yet is because A) theater Sports training B) Work Experience preparation and C) I just can't write short Character Bio's.

Now to respond to the accusation itself: You have been in the few games in which I have been scum, when I am scum I will Post like crazy to get people lynched and make it easier to win because I feel like I actually have a thing to do, but as VT I just look at the evidence and Post when I feel it necessary, I stopped posting after Zeraph was hammered because I didn't have anything that would actually contribute towards anything. and was waiting to see what the results of the night were. and AcRv took forever to end the day after the Hammer.

as for rebutting the reason you have placed against me: I can't defend against the first one seeing as you haven't stated it yet, but as for the Night kill reason, you are actually the first person I would kill if I was Scum, for precisely this reason: you are really good at finding the tiny Scum tells and then showing them to everyone in a way that they understand therefore exposing the scum. out of You, Cracked and AcRv, you are the first I would kill. anyway. I dont really need to rebut the LyLo part as that is actually quite reasonable.

also there are 3 other who havent posted in this day yet.

As for reads.... yeah I got nothing,
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 am

I understand what you mean about long character bios.

Dude, think of this as Ace Atourney for a second. 'Prove yourself innocent' means 'prove someone else guilty'. As far as I'm concerned, it's you dead today, and if you flip town, Navarre should have a result on one of the lurkers, allowing us to lynch one of them. Or Beese, but he's relatively towny.

Normally, I'd agree about the nightkill, but the thing is, there are enough people in this game doubting my towniness that I'm great to keep around as a mislynch. Furthermore, you're too cautious a player to actually start the mislynch wagon; I remember in that beta game we ran (1 prostitute/1 vig/3 VT), when you put Chris at L-1. You don't start wagons as scum, you jump on them. How best to get a mislynch wagon in this game? Leave me alive and kill Cracked Atlas, who would be my most logical kill. The only other players I can see doing this are Navarre (who's obvtown), and maybe Beese (who's better as scum than town).

Either of the lurkers could've stumbled across such a strategy by accident.

Seriously dude, I'm gonna need you to give us a better lynch if you want me off you.

Btw guys, I think Orandulum will be more productive under pressure. He tends to respond badly to getting 'boring' roles such as VT (FTR, VT is an awesome role); I suspect that being at L-1 with intent to hammer would make him a more useful player, if he is somehow town.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:13 am

EBWOP: Ace Attorney
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 am

1337ness putting orandulum at L-1 would give the chance for a stupid townie/mafia to quickhammer and if he is doc then i think im screwed. at the moment you look just as scummy as oradulum mainly because you have small insignificant reasons to lynch him and you are pushing for lynch too much.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 am

Okay, first up, they're not insignificant.

Second up, no one would be stupid enough to quickhammer him, and if they did, then they're probably scum.

Third up, why are you so sure he's doc? Are you the mafia rolecop or something?

Fourth up, and I can't stress that enough, they're not insignificant. From my POV, PoE point to him pretty well. Furthermore, voting for you early on is exactly what he'd do as scum, because he's used to mislynching you as early as possible. We all are.

Pushing for lynches is a town action, as it generates discussion. Pushing for lynches can only benefit scum if they're pushing against a strong player or they have special information that tells them the mislynch is beneficial.

You're obvtown Navarre, not conftown, so don't push your luck.

Why are you so opposed to doing things that will generate discussion?
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:00 pm

I'm at a serious loss here.

On the one hand Navarre is obvtown. Noobscum don't double-bluff, scum don't claim so rashly with a dead partner, all that jazz.

On the other hand, he's playing in a seriously anti-town manner. "Stop generating discussion, stop picking up on people's scummy actions" all that jazz.

Maybe he got sent two role PMs?
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
I'm at a serious loss here.

On the one hand Navarre is obvtown. Noobscum don't double-bluff, scum don't claim so rashly with a dead partner, all that jazz.

On the other hand, he's playing in a seriously anti-town manner. "Stop generating discussion, stop picking up on people's scummy actions" all that jazz.

Maybe he got sent two role PMs?
Maybe if he's scummy and stupid enough to say "Stop generating discussion, stop picking up on people's scummy actions" Maybe he is stupid enough to double-bluff?
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:10 pm

well this is robert we are talking about, his Meta game makes him look scummy, so I really have no idea weather he is scum or just being robert.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:11 pm

He didn't doublebluff. It was Zeraph who said "Navarre's my partner in crime". Navarre's not a noob, he's just bad. Well, actually, he can be good, but I've never been a game with him where he thinks about what he says long enough to be good. I've read his games where he's thought about his stuff long enough to be good though. I guess I'm not worth the effort *heartbroken*.

So yeah, I dunno. Navarre's either terrible town or pulling the greatest scum gambit of all time.

P-Edit: his more recent meta is variable. He plays terrible games and he plays awesome games, depending on whether or not he's watching TV at the same time. As I said, he just doesn't think I'm worth the effort.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Navarre wrote:
1337ness putting orandulum at L-1 would give the chance for a stupid townie/mafia to quickhammer and if he is doc then i think im screwed. at the moment you look just as scummy as oradulum mainly because you have small insignificant reasons to lynch him and you are pushing for lynch too much.

IF he was doc. not saying that he was but hey we have a mislynch available. quite a couple actually so without futher ado
Vote: Orandulum
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:52 pm

orandulum being at L-2 suggest you claim
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:54 pm

If claim you mean say what I am then I claim VT.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:56 pm

Well that wasn't an out-of-the-blue 180.

Dude, claims are at L-1, and even then, they're only if someone has declared intent to hammer. I doubt anyone has intent to hammer, everyone knows we're just wagoning him so if he slips up/keeps lurking he's toast.

P-edit: ARGHARGHARGH

Btw, Navarre should know that claims are only at L-1 with intent to hammer.

Unvote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game the First - Main Game
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next