Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game the First - Main Game

Go down 
+8
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
jezza
Orandulum
Zeraph
Cracked Atlas
Melexiious
Navarre
AcRv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Also you guys wanted me to post care to enlighten me on the question or statement i am supposed to be making a reply to?
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:02 pm

I changed my vote because it was only myself and you voting, for each other. That's never gone anywhere in any of the games I've played. I thought it best to unvote and then vote for someone else, or even you again if it's needed.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:33 pm

No 2 people voting each other is very common in mafia. Also that kind of logic also implys that you were just following 1337ness and vorsprung. You said you thought i was scum and said your vote stayed on me. Now when 1337ness and vorsprung remove their votes. Coincidently do you with no real basis to 1. Voting me in the first place in which you have failed to respond when the question was put to you 2. You remove with no real basis
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 am

Vorsprung wrote:
Oh, I do love a good TF2 reference. (Hence me avatar.)

To be perfectly honest, I think teh_n00b is being wayyyy too vocal. It's good to analyze and catch the maf, but I think teh_n00b's going wayyy overboard. I don't see why you want to hound Navarre so much - you're being unreasonably nitpicky, IMO, so I'm having second thoughts.

I would think that if Navarre was scum, he'd defend his position better. Or maybe not. Everything in a Mafia game can go one of two ways (or more).

I seriously don't know - both of you are being quite scummy. Or maybe that's my paranoia.

Against my better nature, I'll go
VOTE: Navarre

I feel as if it will come back to bite me.

Navarre, prove me otherwise.
This was the question I wanted you to answer, as it where.

If you're legit town, then persuade me otherwise! Give me a reason not t' doubt you.
All I've seen you do so far is accuse everyone of sheepin', flipped shit, and given up! Come on. If you're truly town, you should have nutthin' to worry 'bout! :D
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:42 am

Mizicho wrote:
I doubt he's Vanilla and I defiantly don't think he's Cop, I'm sticking with my vote for the time being.

4 Post Later

Quote :
Sadly, he is that retarded.

I guess I'll take back my vote and we should just get back to finding out on who's scum and not just stupid.
Or we could go for a no-lynch, and see what happens.
Oh, right. Unvote

Reasoning

Quote :
I changed my vote because it was only myself and you voting, for each other. That's never gone anywhere in any of the games I've played. I thought it best to unvote and then vote for someone else, or even you again if it's needed.

^^^^
tell me how that is logical. and well proof that i am not scum is still to come as i admit i havent been much town at this game at all
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:20 pm

I'll give you benefit of the doubt, I won't kill you this day and maybe we kill Mizicho. If he flips scum it's happy faces all round.

If he flips town you'll be on my top list of people to kill.

I wont vote just yet, but I will soon... lets just wait.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:23 pm

I'm Afraid, Navarre, that the iPhone has spoken ad untill I see some more solid evidence as to why you are not scum, my Vote shall remain on you.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:24 pm

EBOWOP: My vote is still positioned over you still waiting for the slightest confirmation that you are scum.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Not entirely happy with your response, Nav brah...
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:47 pm

orandulum your vote was never on me.

vorsprung i am being completely and utterly honest here. i have nothing to prove i am town besides the zeraph slip and thats not a complete clear. vote me if it makes you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Navarre wrote:
orandulum your vote was never on me.

vorsprung i am being completely and utterly honest here. i have nothing to prove i am town besides the zeraph slip and thats not a complete clear. vote me if it makes you feel better.
Christ, can't you even come up with ANY justification?

Votes are valuable, I don't want to waste my vote on you if you're just too lazy to make a rebuttal. There's scum to find!
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Orandulum wrote:
I'm Afraid, Navarre, that the iPhone has spoken ad untill I see some more solid evidence as to why you are not scum, my Vote shall remain on you.
When did you vote Navarre? I'm asking because in all of the vote counts you haven't been so I want to make sure I haven't missed it due to you forgetting to bold it or something

Vote Count 2.3
(1) Mizicho - Navarre
(0) Navarre -
(0) 1337ness_of_teh_n00b -
(0) Orandulum -
(0) Beese -
(0) clawstrider -
(0) Vorsprung -

(0) No Lynch

Not Voting:
Orandulum, Beese, clawstrider, Vorsprung, 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Mizicho

7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline

Guys, Deadline is 24 hours away. Thought you'd all like to know.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:01 pm

ah yeah, I Made an EBWOP once I realized that, but it wasn't very clear either. I just meant that if I were to vote currently, Navarre would be the recipient.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:33 pm

nope any justification i make will probably be rebutted just like how i tried to justify kicking someone in the coconuts last week
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Navarre wrote:
nope any justification i make will probably be rebutted just like how i tried to justify kicking someone in the coconuts last week
Look, I've tried to be tactful, but seriously, mang.

Keep personal things outta this.

If you're pissed at people here for reasons I don't really care about, then put it behind you.
Just give a farkin' decent reason. Otherwise, you'll confirm the opinions of the people you are pissed with in that you are an idiot.

Please, grow some 'nads. Mafia's not meant to be played like this, and you're ruining the fun.

/newb rant
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:30 pm

I still haven't had a chance to look over the posts I wanna look over, but a quick skim revealed this gem:
Orandulum wrote:

Navarre and Beese, do either of you remember Orandulum's alignment last time he claimed to use random devices to make game-altering decisions? Specifically, that test game I ran, in which he cleverly took AcRv to L-1 on a dive roll.

Vote: Orandulum, I haven't seen you use RNGs as town.

Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:31 pm

EBWOP: 'dice roll'

The inverted commas are important.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:44 am

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
I still haven't had a chance to look over the posts I wanna look over, but a quick skim revealed this gem:
Orandulum wrote:

Navarre and Beese, do either of you remember Orandulum's alignment last time he claimed to use random devices to make game-altering decisions? Specifically, that test game I ran, in which he cleverly took AcRv to L-1 on a dive roll.

Sounds Logical, I'll wait till I see what Orandulum has to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:55 am

Agree with 1337ness except for one thing. Orandulum would try anything to vote me off and that does include a fakr rng. But again we shall have to wait for orandulum
Back to top Go down
Vorsprung

Vorsprung

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:00 am

And Vorsprung valiantly continues the quest for actual evidence, and non-shitty replies...
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 am

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Orandulum wrote:

When I originally Posted my iPhone reasoning it was actually meant as a joke thus the reason I didn't/have not actually voted for Navarre yet, but he actions still seem quite out of Town territory so my, admittedly average, scum pointer it still in his direction. I would, however, like to ask beese for his opinion on who he thinks is scum. and I would like to hear reasons other then what everyone else has posted as all he seems to do is agree with people and say he will wait for the accused persons response.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 am

Want my reads? I'll give them a rating out of 10 and the standard way. Just to show my current trust in people accurately.
10 = Town
5 = Null
1 = Confirmed Scum

Vorsprung = Town = 10
1337ness = Town = 9
Navarre = Cop or Mafia = 4.5
Mizicho = Leaning Scum = 5
Orandalum = Leaning Town/Null = 7.5
Beese = Phycopathic Mafia Scum Serial Mason Cop Gun Owner Joker = √-1
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:01 pm

I thought you were the ""Flying Pumpkin That Shoots lazers Out Of Its Ass" real role btw.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:10 pm

"were it so easy"
-The Arbiter

Currently writing more indepth into reads which I meant to post, but didn’t.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Okay, so I've re-read the posts I meant to, and got something else amusing.
Navarre wrote:
Blegh no CCs.... what a waste of time and posts oh and mizicho i have to ask you this.

What made you change your vote when just 3? 4? posts before you stated " i am sticking with my vote " yada yada.
just a moment ago you changed your vote.
Vanillas don't actually want CCs in this gambit in this set-up. CC often means 'oh shit I just outed the real cop'.

Still tossing up between Navarre and Orandulum, they seem equally scummy to me.

I like Vorsprung, I really like Vorsprung, both in terms of towniness and being good at this.

Keeping my vote where it is currently, for variety's sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Game the First - Main Game - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game the First - Main Game
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next