Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Agency

Go down 
+4
Orandulum
Navarre
AcRv
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

The Agency - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:55 pm

"Umm, I'd hate to admit this... But I grew them.
It's a small hobby of mine and I'd appreciate it if you would not spread the fact that I enjoy gardening, among other things."

Sixx started up the craft and began to pilot it.
"Umbrage, want to take a little tour around the world, I have a feeling we could see quite a lot in the space of 1 and a half hours."
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 pm

"Why tour the world when we're the kind of guys who's seen it all? Lets go to my base in the atlantic ocean, We can have a few drinks. You can see my collection of Aircraft I stole from my father! The location is 39.504041 and ... -18.544922 if I'm not mistaken." Umbrage said, sitting back in his seat. He looked to the left and looked out the window. He then turned his full attention back to Sixx.

"I can do almost anything possible in regards to anything involving an engine, it's really funny. I know I can survive a high-risk, high reward stunt mid-air when you have dozens of heat-seeking missiles 5 feet away from the rear of your jet because similar shit actually happened in my training. My dad was insane, he made sure that live rounds were used during my tests, I almost died but... here I am." Umbrage said. "I'd expect an Evil Genius to be insane... he probably treated me like crap to make me evil, eh" Umbrage said Returning to his thoughts.

"To answer your question about 'Crazy parents', it was only my father. He genetically modified me from his own Genes. I look exactly like him, don't know how he did it but he did. I don't really WANT to know... My life relatively short life, compared to the rest of you. Has been very hard. No Social life what so ever, Funny. Never thought I could make any friends but here I am... maybe it comes with being nice.... So tell me more about you, where you came from..."

Last edited by Beese on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:14 pm

No. 351 calmly walked down the corridors of the /Cough/Inconspicuous/Coughcough/ Agency Airbase looking for a suitable test subject. He felt a bio signature just a few feet ahead of himself and walked briskly towards the door that lead to it. As the scientist went to open the door he heard what probably amounted to the worst singing in the world accompanied by a rather terrible guitar riff and Immediately turned on his heel and walked away in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Now that he'd gotten rid of the Guitarist, Alasteir deactivated the barriers. Don't want to stop anyone important getting through. Then, as an afterthought, he activated a few more barriers in random places throughout the ship. Just for the lulz. Pressing another button, he contacted Sy. "How's the helm, Sy? We running silent?" "All systems are performing as they should captain. Cloak is engaged, thermal dampeners are on, minor rephasement is engaged. A word of note, three of your team members have left, and one is just standing there... kind of like a citrus fruit." "I don't think fruit can stand, Sy. And by left, what do you mean? Are they coming back?" "They left in the AVE. They are going to meet us at the target in New York." "Roger that, Sy. Tee-Tee-Why-El." Alasteir looked back at his new model. A teenage girl, in the 15-17 range. Moderately attractive. Alasteir had picker her up back in the 70s, when he was going through that freaky stage. Probably a side affect of all of that cocaine. She had been in stasis since. Alasteir drained the tank, and opened it up. The girl began to awaken. "What...? Where am I?" "I'll explain everything soon. Here, hold this for a sec." The girl was still to dazed to see the weird part about the demonic 5 year old handing her an evil looking grimoire. Alasteir stood up in his new body. This was going to be fun.

((I forgot to mention the cloaking earlier, but I totally meant to.))
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Sixx flew the craft in the direction of the Co-ordinates given to him by Umbrage.
"I don't think we'd have enough time for that but I'll try and abridge my life as much as I can
I was born back in the 1920's, parents trained me to kill and that's about it. Ran away, became a scientist. Radiation accident made me immortal. Well, my cells repair themselves and I can't age, I'd guess you'd call that being immortal.
I've been in and out of the army, navy and air force in 4 different countries. as well as the Russian and American space program. I was also the one who started the joke/spread the fact: "The Americans spent millions of dollars developing a pen that would work in space... The Russians used a pencil."

After all that, I decided to become a mercenary. The Agency hired me for a few jobs and liked my skill and I've been working for them full-time ever since. Not really much else to tell."
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:33 am

After a little bit more walking, The Fleshmancer picked up another Life sign, judging by the odd eractic way it kept spasming it was probably Aleister, just the person he wanted to find. No. 351 walked up to the door and knocked politely.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:39 am

Alasteir... no, Alise walked out of her closet wearing something decidedly anime-themed. She was feeling good about this body, felt like kicking some ass. Leaving her typical sunglasses behind, she put in a couple of contact lenses that made her eyes completely reflective, like a couple of mirrors. She then walked over to her weapon cabinet. After some indecision, she went for a katana. It worked. Then she heard the knock on her door. She checked the moniker at her desk, and then went over and opened the door. "What's up, oh Freaky one?"
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:51 am

351 had to pause for a moment after seeing his Boss's new body, in order to redirect his blood flow hack to his head and not other areas... he shook his head to clear it. "Ah Aleister, just the person I was looking for." he held up the Shot Delivery device "I have created this Serum which, hypothetically, should give you wings. there a 37.3850174% chance of death however, so I figured that you would be the best candidate for a test subject."
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:15 pm

((I... I thought this was our OOC thread))

Just as Shred started rocking really hard, one of his headbangs took him into contact with one of the randomly-generated barriers.

He passed out quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 am

((No, the thread with 'OOC' at the end of it is out OOC thread.))

"37.3850174% you say? That's oddly specific. I do like this new body, though... But I think I have another, similar one in storage, so sure, let's give a shot. Wings would be pretty bad-ass." Alise took off the katana that was strapped to her back, and threw it lazily onto her bed. She then pressed a button on the console on her desk. "Hey, Sy?" "Yes, Ma'am?" "Send up my tailor in about 10 minutes. I'm going to need some shirts modified." "Whatever you say, Captain." Alise then left the console, and proceded to remove her shirt. After all, don't want that ruined, it cost some relatively large amount, or so Alise recalled. As an after thought, Alise removed her bra as well. After all, she didn't know where exactly the wings would go through. She then turned back to 351. "Alright, Freakydoodles, let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:12 am

No. 351 quickly swallowed an energy pill to prepare for the procedure, it also helped to bring his alarmingly traitorous body back under control. He walked up to Alise and positioned the needle against her arm, whilst he reached around to the top of her spinal cord for a direct interface. "Alright now, just relax and let me control what happens" the Scientist said, the words just rolling of his lips like they would back at the Doctor's laboratory.

The Fleshmancer then depressed the activation button and the needle shot into Alise's major arm artery. he quickly paralyzed her arms and legs so as to stop her from damaging herself from the involuntary thrashing. "alright now, wing buds have moved into place, begin skeletal connection and growth" 351 pushed energy into area of the wings in order to acclerate the wings rapid growth and meld the conection with his Leaders, current, skeleton. he stood sideways behind her so as not to impede the wings onec they broke the skin off her back and streched outward to gain full span. "Stage 2 complete, connecting nervous system and regrowing skin".

The Scientist stepped back once the bleeding had stopped and he had put the Blood Production in temporary overdrive. Wings are at full maturity and the Nerves connected properly, Continous electric pulses indicate steady if slightly irregular heart beat. paralasyis should end in a few seconds, I'll have my results then.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:38 pm

"That's cool" Umbrage said, looking out of the window. “We’re almost there now, just land it down there” Umbrage said, pointing at a long
The island was fairly small it was spotted with palm trees and sandy beaches; there was a glass fortress in the middle. Umbrage and Sixx walked down the glass, plant infested pathway away from the craft and the light shone through the glass which made the pathway look it was made by the gods. It also had that sweet tropical smell that requires an ensemble of fauna and years of time for it to set into the earth and structure.

The Walkway was fairly humid as if it was designed to be like this, Umbrage smelled one of the plants and continued walking. “I’m glad my automated systems treated to the plants, I don’t even remember programming it” Umbrage said, holding his finger to his chin. “Maybe my AI has gotten smarter… I should tell him we’re here. He might read you as a threat Sixx” Umbrage said tilting his head, half thinking and half having a nostalgia attack.

This fortress that he took over was where his father placed him by himself when he got his 2 Months off from his training. From the days of lying on the each when he was Seven, to the days in the labs working on his own Private projects when he was 18. He loved the days here, when he was first placed here the place didn’t have a name. It was nothing; he requested materials from his father and built this fortress almost by himself Month by Month and Year by Year he built it all, starting from the ripe young age of 10.

The whole campus is very small, but the glass walls make the illusion that it’s larger, Sixx and Umbrage reached a large metallic door. Umbrage put his finger in a scanner which identified him as himself, punched in a code which was “1335” and gave voice confirmation with the verbal password of “Open up, not like anyone else is going to be here” The door’s automated voice sighed at the line and opened up.

The inner sanctum was still glass, but 100% Tinted black, Umbrage after being in the glass hallways light for too long felt it was way too dark, he clicked and a Holographic display formed in front of him, he pushed it to the side and flicked a holographic switch. The Tint on the glass disappeared in a flash, going from almost pitch black to Pure Sunlight. They both winced for a second then adjusted their eyes to the new light.

"Welcome to my home Sixx, want a drink? I make a mean Margarita."
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Sixx, blinking a few times to check if his vision was alright said. "Yeah, sure. A Margi sounds great. Just remember that I'm the designated pilot."
Sixx looked around, admiring Umbrage's fortress. "This is one damned good fortress, I would have killed to have something like this back in 'Nam, or Iraq, or Iraq again, or Germany, or France, or Belgium or Russia, or Italy or... I've been through too many wars. It's gotten to the point where I've gotten so bored of killing, I enjoy it too much. I eat the heart of every man I kill, and currently I have 4 and a half shipping containers worth of Human hearts in The Agency storeroom.... I shouldn't have mentioned those."

Sixx stayed quiet and enjoyed the Margarita that Umbrage had made."Mmm, you do make a damned good Margi."

Sixx's phone started to ring. "Sorry, I have to take this...
Hello? Oh, it's you. You're done with your right hand date then?
Ok, I'll pick you up in a bit.

Sixx walked back up to Umbrage "That was TheroBORING, the elf wants us to pick him up from his date.
I think it's best if we make him swim, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Alise examined her new wings. Impressive. Looked to be about... 10 foot wingspan. Should be enough to lift this body. However there was some spare blood lying around now. Eyes glowing, Alise lifted the blood and used it to paint a couple of glyphs on the wings, staining the wite feather with a couple of permanent tattoos. Or, at least, she's claim they were permanent if anyone asked. "Fantastic job, 351. I especially liked the part where you increased my blood production. Do you think you could make a pill or something that could do that? Give this body a higher chance of survival." Alise absent mindedly glanced at the view screens on his desk. Shred was unconscious. Might have to do something about that. Umbrage and Sixx were at the former's fortress. Alise considered that she probably should have told Umbies about the cameras she had planted there. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:43 pm

The scientist obeserved the brain waves traviling to the wings from the Eldritches' current blob of grey matter. all seemed to be in order, well as much as it could be given the circumstances. "Hmmmm, you body seems to still be in working order so that is good. However the blood production may take a bit of time to do as I had to alter your bone marrow temporarily, whch is not something a simple pill can do."
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Umbrage turned his head to something glinting in the light “The fu-” he said walking up to it. It was a camera stuck to the side of the wall “shitshitshit, this is probably my father’s work; If I know him he’s probably 5 Minutes away from us now. Let’s move!” Umbrage grabbing Sixx by the arm dropping his Margarita, they promptly left to pick up Theodrinn.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:11 pm

"Someone has daddy issues." Sixx mumbled as they made their way over to the AVE 15.

Sixx started up the AVE 15 and piloted it as fast as it could go, and then pushed the mother-fucking pedal to 16... Mach 16.
"How're you holding up there? Want me to lower it a few thousand miles per second?
Ah well, too late."

Sixx slammed on the breaks and the AVE 15 stopped suddenly. Regaining his balance, Sixx lowered it down at the base of the Eiffel Tower.
"THERO! THERO! Ugh, where is that damn Elf? He said he was already waiting here. Hey Umbies, whats up with that giant airship? Looks a little like the Valiant, just... Evil looking. More guns on it too."
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:15 pm

hearing the jet touch down therodrinn watching the sleeping figure next to him, writing a rushed note of goodbye he then promptly departed the apartment running towards the aircraft.

hey guys you wouldn't believe the night i had. french women really are the masters of making love. i have to make a mental note to return here after.

Looking in the jet therodrinn saw the shivering form of umbrage

yo sixx what happened to umbrage? he looks as though he has seen a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:00 pm

"I think my father is onto me, we need to leave now."Umbrage said, walking back to the aircraft. Signalling Sixx and Therodrinn to walk with him. They hastily returned to the Agency HQ.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:49 pm

"We need to get the f*** out of dodge." Sixx started up the AVE and piloted it as fast as it could go.
"Damn it, this isn't fast enough! Umbrage, take the wheel. I'm going to make some "adjustments" to the engine. When I say "go" click that big red button that says do not press and tilt the AVE down about 90 degrees or so. Just a warning, we might brake the light barrier"

Sixx made his way to the door of the passenger seats, opened it and very carefully hung onto the craft. Making a reach for the engines and just barely hanging on. He connected a series of wires and a small bottle containing a rather powerful yet obscure gas to the jet engine and returned to the inside of the craft.

"Alright, ready Umbies?
NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:33 pm

"Well, 351, I'd say we're about ten minutes away from out destination. Could you please get Shred from corridor 37-B-31 and bring him to the elevator room?" Alise's tailor came in at this point. Looking at Alise for a few seconds, he immediately set up his sewing machine and got to work adjusting Alise's shirt with wing-holes. This was still not the weirdest thing he'd had to work with. "Thanks, Tim. Try and hurry though, we don't have much time. You can uh, go now 351. I'll be down shortly."

((We're back. Also, the next person to make an entirely OOC post in the IC's gonna get modkilled!))
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:22 pm

If the Fleshmancer had less control over his bodies actions his eyes might have bugged out, "Oh dear, it appears I had lost track of the time, I'm gonna need a bit more time to finish something. I'll send Shred up to the Elevator room on my way back to the lab." with that he dashed out the door whilst yelling over his shoulder "Feel free to leave without me I'll be able to find you"

As the slightly panicked scientist sprinted into Shred's room he sent a quick spike of pain the guitarist's left elbow whilst clearing all melatonin from his brain. "get to the elevator room" was all he said before speeding out the door.

351 quickly burst through the closed door of his temporary lab and rushed over to a tank filled with an odd pinkish brown coloured liquid. one partial leg muscle release and he was flying over the edge of the tank and splashing into the liquid, where he closed his eyes and withdrew into his mind to begin the Metamorphosis.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:17 am

Umbrage was gingerly sipping his "Choco-Loco-Mocho-Whoko" an extremely expensive coffee, how he was able to hold it in the craft while it was spinning and flying sidways was partly beyond him, he just accepted the hot delicious nectar running down his throat. He heard something off in the distance, he wasn't really listening to all the outside noise. He was just sitting there like Some kind of a sprout from a Rutaceae style tree.

Midway through a 180 Degree turn he heard Sixx shout "NOW" and the second he heard him, his "Choco-Loco-Mocho-Whoko" Spilled everywhere. Umbrage then sat down realizing that Sixx was outside of the craft. "Where's the order coffee button in this thing"? Umbrage asked himself, still curious to why Sixx was outside, it didn't bother him. Hey, he eats hearts. Maybe he finds sexual thrill from it.

He scanned the board for the coffee machine button, all he saw was this Big Red one. "Oh, well. This must be it." Umbrage said, pressing the button with high expectations.

His Expectations were quickly dashed.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 am

Shred woke up. He wasn't used to waking up in pools of things that weren't his own vomit, and not waking up in a pool of anything was truly a novel experience. He made sure to try it more often as he got up, grabbed an accoustic guitar (just because), and walked somewhat lazily towards the elevator while continuing his 'penis' song accoustically.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Umbrage sat down in the pilots chair, pressing this big red button repeatedly. “WHY WONT I GET MY COFFEE” Umbrage shouted at the innocent red button. Realizing his offences were futile, Umbrage sighed and sat back in the comfy leather seats that habited the back of the plane. He saw Sixx still outside doing something, probably something weird Umbrage thought to himself.
Umbrage decided enough was enough and he opened the window. “WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING, ANYWAY?” Umbrage shouted, hoping that Sixx would hear over the wind rushing past them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Agency
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Role-Playing :: In-Character-
Jump to: