Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Agency

Go down 
+4
Orandulum
Navarre
AcRv
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

The Agency - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:04 pm

"Oh, This? It's nothing. Could you do me a favor though and press that button next to the coffee maker?"
Sixx re-entered the AVE and sat back down and started piloting it as if nothing happened.

"Hey, Umbrage. Did your father, by any chance. Have a Stalin-like mustache and speak in a different accent every day?"

After waiting a bit and still not getting a reply from Umbrage, he decided to put the AVE on autopilot and make himself an "Ice-tastic French Vanilla Wowzer" (An always changing iced coffee drink that Sixx had been making and perfecting since the mid 70's after an incident involving a train, a girl, a slender Caucasian male of some importance and a lot of illicit powders)

Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:31 pm

"My Father? Well... I don't know where you got that from. He's nothing like that... He's Slender, Pale, Dark Obsidian Hair. Likes Chaos and destruction. Nut-Job and around the age of ... 60?" Umbrage sat down he looked out the window and then asked Sixx "Hey, does this thing make a Choco-Loco-Mocho-Whoko by any chance? Mine got spilt all over the floor." Umbrage said, thirstily.

Last edited by Beese on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Sixx asked Umbrage "Well, what exactly is in a Choco-Loco-Mocho-Whoko?
Does it contain moloko?"

He then chuckled slightly "Hah, I'm a poet, and I didn't know it."
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:46 pm

"It's like sex in a cup" Umbrage said, sighing over the lack of coffee. "We're almost at the air-blimp-base-invisible thingy now" he said, looking towards the horizon, trying to get a glimpse of the invisible base.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Sixx questioned Umbrage's lack of specificity "Could you perhaps describe what's in it? Sex in a cup is very vague.
Ah, never mind. You can show me once we land on the invisible base. Now where is the bloody thing?"

After quickly surveying the sky in front of him, Sixx found the base and landed.
"Well, I'd say that was a pretty good flight. The odd giant airship trying to kill us, but still. It's better then what happened back in 97'. That, however, is a story for another time."

"Hmm, I wonder how Shred and Alise are going. They must have torn up the place while I was away."

Sixx chuckled nervously, hoping that his guess wasn't correct.

Sixx opened the door and a sigh of relief came to him like the draft when he opened the door.
"Well, after you Umbrage."
Back to top Go down
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Meanwhile, on Drazhk's home planet...

Drazhk was sitting in his prison cell, awaiting his trial. A security guard came up to him and handed him a newspaper. It wasn't really a newspaper, but it was the closest thing the Kel had to them, so that's the best description for one.
Anyway, Drazhk read the headline and was confused, but upon reading further became shocked:

"Planet Frozen in Time for Three Days"
Planet 5C§F╩, located on the edge of our intergalactic radar, appears to have suspended itself in time. This happened shortly after Drazhk, a desserter from the military, was found hiding there as an warrior from their toughest military force. Speculation is around saying that Lord Mhork was behind this after he found out that the human occupants had knowingly taken in a fugitive from Hazhia. Mhork refused to comment on the situation, but radical protest groups are forming, and there are rumours that they intend on assassinating Mhork unless he releases Planet 5C§F╩ from the time dialation field.

Drazhk slumped against his cell wall. He knew that he shouldn't have stayed on Earth. He had considered stealing a shuttle so he could get out further and not endanger their lives, but he had seen they were going to let him do what he had loved doing. He had let his ego get in the way of what was right. He put the entire planet in danger for the sake of beating up hostiles.

He lay slumped in his prison and began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:53 pm

((Woo! Filler posts!))

Alise had had enough of this waiting around, which she assumed was everyone else's fault. She left a note on the elevator and promtly jumped out of the nearest window. Then, it breifly occured to her that testing the wings before throwing herself out of a blim hovering several thousand feet above the Statue of Liberty would have been a good idea. But also a lame idea.

Several thousand feet later....

Alise landed perfectly. The wings, as it turned out, worked fine. And this was not, after all, the first time she'd had wings. She looked on at the glorious Statue of Liberty, which, for whatever reason, had a hole the size of a minibus in its base. "That's... not a good sign."

((I don't really know or care where everyone else is right now. Just to the base of the Statue. Whether that be by jet, elevator, or other what-have-you, I don't mind.))
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Umbrage looked directly at Sixx and nodded his head in thanks, he walked through the door and briskly walked down a lone hallway. After about 7 Minutes of walking they both reached a little piece of paper on the elevator. Umbrage picked it and read its contents.

"Huh, a message from our boss.. I've left and made a head start to the statue, come ASAP... Huh, well then, looks like it's time to test out a little something of mine" Umbrage said, being purposely vague. "Sixx, you can take the elevator down, I'll be taking the badass way down."

Umbrage said, walking, taking large badass strides.

He reached his room and took out a large bag; he fiddled with a little disk that was on desk. Umbrage threw it onto the floor in the middle of the room; it crashed with a loud heavy thud. He stood as it activated around him. It erupted into holographic screens surrounding him, he used his fingers to interact with the holographic projections and got the calibrations required to use "it".

He picked up the disk and strapped it to his chest, it projected smaller screens in front him as he walked. Umbrage turned off the screens with the click of a button on the disk. He walked towards his locker and pulled out a set of metallic boots and jetpack. He slid both the jetpack and replaced his Italian loafers with the boots. Slowly he ran cords from the boots under his fancy suit and connecting them to the jetpack on his back.

He activated the Holo-disk on his chest, it glowed a bright orange in front of his face. He used his eyes to coordinate the screens that glowed in font of him, he minimized it all except for an active update of the heat it's generating and how much fuel remains, cool and full. Umbrage felt good about this, even though he hadn't tested it before.

Quickly, Umbrage walked through the air ship to the top, he opened a door and looked over the edge and what was below him, he saw the head of the statute of liberty and the arm protruding the sky in front of him. After a quick gulp he activated the jetpack.

He flew up into the sky at an undesired pace. After realizing what had just happened he readjusted it, he was flying steadily in the air. Opposing gravity and staying in the same position. Looking down he saw where he had to go, he slowly turned down the jets, he started to slowly fall.

He then flipped upside down and went at full speed towards the statue, the air rushing in his face would have blinded most people, but he was used to it. Just before hitting the ground he did a 180 frontal flip, realigning his feet with the ground. The jets really started to fire up, slowing him down. The jets decreased by themselves as he got further to the ground.

2 Meters above the ground he deactivated them, landing with thud. He turned off the HUD that glowed bright orange in his face and walked towards Alise.

"Looking good" Umbrage said half joking and half serious, standing along side her.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 am

Umbrage stood stiff for 17 minutes before finally turning to Alise and asked

"Where the fuck is everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Shred took the elavator, feeling slightly guilty for abandoning the RP for so long hitting on a five-year old. and by 'feeling slightly guilty', I mean he didn't like being rejected.

However, he did enjoy his penis song, it was quite entertaining.

On arriving at the statue, he took out a lighter, started a makeshift campfire with his jacket, and attempted to get a sing along going.
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:00 pm

"Hmm, looks like its just you and me, elf" Sixx said to Theodrinn.
"Oh wait, it isn't because I have a teleporter, and you don't...
Ciao."

Sixx left Theodrinn and made his way to the warehouse. It was larger than he remembered. "Huh, looks like Al' has been going through another one of her 'body snatching' phases." Carefully searching each of the rows, he found a very distinct-looking shipping container. He opened it and inside... Was another shipping container. Sixx sighed. "When did I think this would be a good idea?"
Sixx opened that one and the next eleven that came after it. After he'd opened the thirteenth container, he took out a torch and searched for a door. "Ah-ha, there's the bugger." Sixx said as he opened the trap door. Upon opening it he climbed down a ladder and opened a security door to a rather large room cut off into three sections.

The first section was for storage. Weapons, ammo, supplies and all of the such where on the right side.
The second section had a backup power generator, an AI controlled supercomputer and an advanced security system with any and every possible kind of recognition and weapons systems where on the left side "Well, it's good to be home again." Sixx said proudly to himself.

The third section is what Sixx had his eyes on. It covered the back half of the room and consisted of several Mechs, an AVE 14 and a large metal white pad. The pad had 4 blue power tubes from all four corners going into the center. The center was a crystalline blue core under a very strong plexiglass surrounded by a slightly elevated layer of the pad.

Sixx made sure that he wasn't followed by Theodrinn and locked the door behind him. He then did a few twiddles with the supercomputer and set the teleporter for the Statue of Liberty. Sixx then stood on the teleporter. "Everything seems to be going swimmingly, lets just hope I don't get sent back in time. The 20th century was boring enough to go through once. I don't need to go through it again." An ironic statement that Sixx would soon come to regret.

Sixx was beamed up by the teleporter and landed a few meters in front of the Statue of Liberty. Sixx realised as soon as he landed that something was wrong. For starters, everything was in a monochrome light-brown. Secondly, the statue was being unveiled. Sixx searched through his mind to find out the date. "Hmm, Ol' Liberty was unveiled on... FUCK!" Sixx yelled quite loudly. "October the 28th, 1885."
Sixx got comfortable and prepared for the 125+ years of waiting for the rest of the group to show up.
"Well, if you can't beat 'em, Join 'em." Sixx said to himself.

History seemed to go by faster the second time around. Sixx scarcely interfered, he spent most of his time around the greater Manhattan area, becoming a regular socialite. Faking his own death and then repeating the process for the next 90 years. Sixx thought that this would be a great time to show himself how to make the Ice-tastic French Vanilla Wowzer.
"Well, it can't hurt if I don't show myself. I mean, I'm high at the time, so I'd think that I'm some sort of freaky-deaky spaceman or some kind of duke."
Sixx searched all over New York trying to find where he thought of the idea. Upon finding it, he gave himself the recipe and vanished off into the night.

For the remainder of the time, he spent his days in the Chase building. He destroyed the elevator 'cuz it was lame' and used the rope to get up and down the building.

When Sixx saw himself piloting the AVE 15 towards the airbase, he made his way over to the Statue of Liberty and waited for Alise to show up. "FINALLY!" Sixx shouted when he saw Alise and ran over towards her.
"So I see you got wings huh, good going there.
Could you hook me up with a pair?"

Authors note: I had to write this post about 5 times and, for all of your individual sanities or lack thereof. this is the shortened/rushed version.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:21 pm

"Hmm... wha-?" Alise awoke in a daze. It was morning. She looked around to see his team members asleep around his feet. There was a huge hole in the side of the Statue. "I... uh... Ohsitfuckfuckcuntshit, uh..." She pulled out her katana, and then put it back and got a small pen knife out of her pocket. Cutting her finger, her eyes started glowing. There were people. Three of them. Underground. It wasn't to late. Two of them had to be those damn twins. Only they could craft a spell strong enough to make an old one sleep. Alise cut herself a little more, and used her magic to break the spell on the rest of her team. "Alright, everyone, get up. We are back in action. We've got a job to do, and I need all of you to help do it."

((So hey, yeah, I reopened the thread.))
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:01 pm

"Woah, woah, woah, we're doing stuff now? Shred here, reporting for fourth-wall-breaking duty." Shred Nazi-saluted, because it seemed suitably inappropriate, and then realised that the accoustic guitar he'd carried down with him was actually retconned into a ukelele. Meh, when all you have is a hammer and all that jazz.

He paused a minute before playing something Tropical-sounding. "Wait, what... what are we actually doing?"
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:52 am

When No.351's mind finally reached a conscious state it took all of about 11.2538 micro seconds for His internal body clock to inform him something was wrong as he had spent way more time in the tank then he planned to. "Oh Crap, I need to get to the others." the mildly panicking Fleshmancer exclaimed. He hastily ran to one of the workbenches and grabbed a smaller version of the glass tank that he recently occupied. after stapping it onto his back, No.351 ran to the elevator room.

Once the Multidisciplinary Scientist had reach the chute where the elevator should have been he realized that Alise probably hadn't sent it back. "Ah well, Plan B it is" the biological anomaly walked up to the door in front of the shaft I'm sure Alise will forgive me for this" he though just before he lifted up a leg and kicked a hole in it. immediately the room depresurized and No 351 let himself be sucked through the hole and down the shaft.

"this is gonna be a tough landing, begin iron skin mode and brace for Impact dispersion."
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:59 am

Umbrage laid there quietly, knocked unconsious. He slowly rose after the magic washed over him. Gingerly he dusted off his suit from the dirt that had collected while he had a short encounter with the ground, he flicked some switches on the side of his boots and they hummed wit a small groaning noise. They flashed up and the interior flashed into an orange glow and his jectpack warmed up.

He stood silently, looking at the hole with worry. He grabed a sword that was by his side and readied himself for a fight, not one he'd like to be a part of. But a fight none-the-less. "Alice, Alise, Boss, What-ever-the-fuck-you're-called-now.... What's our course of action? Or are we just gonna lie down here like a bunch of Citrus limons" Umbrage asked hastily.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:42 pm

A quick yawn went out of Sixx as he awoke.
"mnn, Guys. Can we, you know. Do something about those lame-wads up there? This past century and a half was a real drag and I'd like to shoot the shit out of whatever... HOLY SHIT ON A SHIT SANDWICH!" Sixx said with a rather loud emphasis on the curse words.
"Alright, who was it?
What kind of sick fuck puts a massive hole in Lady Liberty?
I may have once been a crazed mass-murderer. But at least I was an AMERICAN crazed mass-murderer"

Sixx was fuming with anger and patriotism. His fists were clenched and ready to grab whatever firearms he had on him.

Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Therodrinn was awoken from his slumber by the sound of a screaming girl. immediately thinking he was still in someone's apartment he quickly rolled over and tried to grab whatever he could find. After rubbing his eyes he saw the other members of his team gaping at him. To keep what was left of his dignity he remained silent waiting for orders
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:36 am

Alise watched as one by one, each of the team awoke. And then 351 crashed into the ground beside him. Seems like that's everyone. "Alright everyone, listen up. I'm sensing three life form about 100 feet underground and 500 feet north-west. My belief is that under Lady Liberty here, there's some network of tunnels leading to the next core. We need to get in there, take out the guys who got past us and get the core. I believe that two of the life forms are the Mendoza twins. Alise paused for a second. Partially, because she wasn't quite sure what to do next, and partially because she was admiring how badass she sounded, even in this body. "Sixx, fear not, we have a skilled alchemist back at the New York HQ. I'll go see her when this is over and ask her to fix the Statue. She should have no problem with it. Might get her to strengthen this body too, actually, I'm enjoying it. Anyway, first thing's first. We need to get underground. Thankfully, our enemies have offered us a way in. Let's go!" With that, Alise made towards the statue. Upon reaching the hole, she saw there was a second, in the inside base of the statue, which revealed a ramp heading underground. "Well come on guys, we can still get the drop on them!"
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Umbrage briskly strode towards the side of the hole in lady liberty. He caught up to Alise as she too was walking down. As he was walking down he noticed how long the ramp was. He then shrugged it off and continued walking down, the steps he strode resulted in very loud clanging noise that emitted from his rocket boots.
"What's our plan of attack" Umbrage asked coldly as he pulled out a cigarette from his picket and lit it while he strode.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:15 am

Shred followed, somewhat excited that there may be some killing going down soon. "Ohohoh, I know, I know", Shred repled to Umbrage, "Something really awesome. I bet it involves explosions, lots of explosions." Shred just had to end that sentence with a chord from his ukelele, probably the most bad-ass chord ever played on a ukelele.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:11 pm

The oddly seductive Fleshmancer stood behind Alise and Umbrage just looking down the hole "Just tell me who to fight" he spoke, before returning to stare at the gaping chasm.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:29 pm

"You know, She looks better like this anyway. Turquoise isn't really her color.
Lady Liberty that is.
I just hope they don't rebuild her with the same color."
Sixx stared intently at the void in the middle of what once was the sign of hope for thousands of immigrants looking for a better life all over the world.

"You know, I think that we should really get around to chasing those creeps"
Sixx checked his weapons. Making sure that they where loaded and that he had spare ammunition.
"Come on, lets go" Sixx followed Alise to the base, Before meeting up with her, he read the tablet on the base of her. What once said "Give me your tired, your poor, bring me your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" now said "Give me your tired, your poor, and all other forms of scum for re-education and slave labor."

Sixx chuckled and thought to himself "Heh, sounds like America today... I mean, those utter bastards, how dare they vandalize the greatest icon of freedom since like, forever."
Sixx caught up to Alise and said to her. "So, Al'
Who do you think should lead?
Ah screw it, I guess I'll take the risk."

Sixx readied a flashlight and walked carefully down the ramp. Checking for any laser traps with an aerosol can.
"Right, this looks secure enough, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Alise looked around her. Seems almost everyone had followed her. She called back to Theodrinn. "Hey, Legolas, mind hurrying it along?" She turned back to the ramp, and started to walk down, with the rest of her team following her. "Well, seems like we have a bit of a walk ahead of us before we can get that Core. Speaking of which, I think I've just about figured out what the Omega Cores actually are? Who's interested?"
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:00 pm

having been caught in the midst of daydreaming again therodrinn walked fast as to catch up with the group but with enough cautiousness to make sure they weren't being followed.

Enlighten us Alise. What are these omega cores for and do we actually need them? Also why don't we just take the fight to the organization and take them out as to prevent them from further meddling?
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Umbrage kept a constant speed with Alice as the group walked down. He turned his head and replied. "Very, actually. Because I don't have a fucking clue as to what they are. And this has been bugging me, so please. Do tell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Agency
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Role-Playing :: In-Character-
Jump to: