Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Agency

Go down 
+4
Orandulum
Navarre
AcRv
Cracked Atlas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AcRv
The Traitor
AcRv

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Agency - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Drazhk caught the core which had been flying through the air for what seemed like an abnormally long time. "I'll get this to him," Drazhk said as he teleported to the headquarters.

Drazhk had been in these headquarters multiple times. It had been where he was first brought into the agency. He remembered his interview with Alasteir putting in as many good words as he could... "Right, anyway, better get this thing to Mallien..." Drazhk thought. He remembered Mallien too. He had been the one to find his wrecked ship all those years ago. He found the main office and knocked on the door. "Come in!" said a voice from within the office. Drazhk entered, and saw Mallien. Drazhk explained what happened in Paris, and handed him the Omega Core. "So, where's the next one?" Drazhk asked.
"I'm afraid that's not any of your concern anymore..." Mallien said, and looked slightly dissapointed
"What do you mean?! You can't just make me do your dirty work once and then tell me to piss off!" Drazhk exclaimed angrily, slamming his hands on Mallien's desk
"I'm just as annoyed as you are... But it's out of my duristiction," Mallien explained
"The head of the Agency wants me gone?! WHY?!" Drazhk demanded
"Uh... it's a little more complicated than that..." Mallien said as he stood up from his desk, "There's some people here who need to talk to you."
The office door opened, and two other Kel walked in.
"Commander Drazhk, I see you're doing quite well for a dead man," one of them said, pointing a Kel energy sword at him. These swords have the uncanny ability to shoot a plasma bolt out the tip at a single thought of the wielder. Drazhk tried to teleport away, but found he was unable to.
"We're used to little merzhan like you trying that trick... we've since upgraded our gear," the Kel said as he held a spherical device up in front of him
"How did you find me?" Drazhk asked, looking for a way out from where he stood
"We were reanalysing the data from that battle to try and determine the exact cause of your death for the official records... You were a wartime legend back home. But unfortunately now that's not the case now we've found out what you did. Mr Mallien here told us how to find you after a little... negotiations..."
"So you threatened to start a war if he didn't?"
"That's what I said, isn't it?"
"Mallien, is your globe important?" Drazhk asked him, as he picked up the globe from his desk
"Why do you ask?"
Drazhk threw it at the Kel holding the sword. He vaporised the globe with a shot while the other Kel charged him. Drazhk lept over the desk, and grabbed Mallien's 9mm pistol from his belt, and fired at the attacking Kel. Its scales prevented the bullet from penetrating its skin, but slowed it a little. The other Kel fired at him with his energy sword, narrowly missing Mallien but hitting Drazhk's gun, causing him to drop it in pain. He looked at where he was shot, his hand had a slight blue glow. "I forgot they could do that..." Drazhk muttered as he slowly fell to his knees and then passed out.
"Thank you, Mr. Mallien," the Kel said, "We'll deal with him back home."
One of the Kel picked up Drazhk's unconscious body, and the two were beamed out.

((Drazhk won't be appearing for a long while, carry on without him. He just has to deal with a few things back home before he can return. And the Agency won't be chasing after Drazhk, seeing as he's now on his way back home.))
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:20 pm

The small pink cell phone in Alasteir's pocket began to ring, playing some appalling tween pop music. Alasteir answered. "Hello? Oh. Well that's a bit of an inconvenience. Thanks, anyay." He closed the phone, which he then retuned to his pocket. "We've lost Drazkh, which is a... shame. On the pus side we've got two new members joining our little team. They're waiting for us in the..." A huge zeppelin was suddenly visible, as it came towards them, and grew closer and closer until it was directly above the team. "Agency mobile HQ!" A segment at the bottom of the Zeppelin opened up, firing out a medium-large cube attached to a tether, which landed next to the team. It open up, and the insides looked almost exactly like the inside on a 1970's elevator. Alasteir walked inside, and waited expectantly for the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Umbrage looked with glee at the Marvellous machine, this was almost a dream come true for him, he quickly walked into the elevator. "When we've gotten into the air, can I have a good look around in the systems? This is amazing!" Umbrage said, almost unable to contain himself. He then realized what he was doing so he decided to stop bouncing and take his usual stance of leaning against the most solid object in the room. Umbrage then rubbed his hands across the 1970 style elevator riling and asked "What Vehicles do you have on board? Can I also get to know them if you have any... Also, out of Curiosity, how is the whole thing piloted?" he said, the words almost running into each other.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 pm

as No. 351 watched Alasteir's display he got an odd feeling that another version of himself, that had grow up in an alternate reality filled with strange yet powerful creatures and had been allowed to fully develop through out his life, would have quite thoroughly enjoyed watching this. but as this was just the No.351 that had grown up in this reality, he just stood there and didn't say anything unless required to, as usual.
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:19 pm

((
AcRv wrote:
"I'm just as annoyed as you are... But it's out of my duristiction," Mallien explained
It's out of his spell-check as well))

"Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... duuuuuuuuuuude....... it... it looks like Pink Floyd constructed it... with the help of extra-terrestrial drugs... and a toothbrush".
Back to top Go down
https://amiabanana.forumotion.com
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Alasteir looked slightly impressed. "Oh, I see you've read about it on the database."
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:54 pm

looking up at the mobile HQ all therodrinn could say was wooooooooooooooooooooooooow................ before stepping into the elevator
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:59 pm

"Going up." Alasteir hit the single button available for the elevator. The doors closed, and the tether it was attached to began to pull it back into the Mobile HQ. A couple of speakers in the elevator played some appropriately dreary Muzak. After about a minute, the elevator came to a halt, and opened up into a large room. The room was most empty, though there were a few high-tech looking terminals, and a few people bustling about, looking busy. There were some large monitors arranged evenly along the wall, each one displaying rows of complicated statistics. A woman, or at least what looked like a woman walked toward the group as they left the elevator. She had grey-ish skin, no hair, and a few wires protruded from her body. "I trust the mission went well, sir." "Oh, more or less, Sy. I trust you know where we need to go next?" "Yes, we're heading to New York. ETA is 3 hours." "Fantastic." "One more thing, captain. The new agents the Agency sent are on board." A door at the back opened, which Sixx and Cyto promptly entered through. "Uh.. great. Everyone, get some rest. I'll be in my quarters if anyone needs me. Ask Sy if you need directions. Oh and Sy? See if you can't pick me up a new host. I'm thinking something in a... 14. Or maybe a 28. "As you wish, sir."

((New chars, you're up. Everyone else, here's a chance to mingle. Talk to each other, etc. Consider this a chance to unwind before we go after the next Core.))
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Guys i would love to stay and chat, i sincerely do but.... i have a date in....... checking his old battered watch 5 minutes ago. yo does anyone know where i could get a small jet? preferably one that could get me from Paris to new york in 1hour or less? Also where do i meet you once I'm there?
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:42 pm

"Awwwww, Alasteir, please don't change your host. I like that body, don't you wanna have some fun with it before you discard it?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Sy turned to Theodrinn. "The Agency Mobile HQ is outfitted with a hanger containing a range of top of the line vehicles." She handed him a small eye-piece. "Wear this. It will direct you to the hanger. I shall notify the crew that you are coming, and have one of them pilot the AVE15 for you."

Alasteir was just about to leave the hall when he called back to Shred. "As I said, I'll be in my quarters if anyone wants me."
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Shred followed as subtely as was possible, which may have been quite subtely indeed if it wasn't for his bad habbit of playing random notes when in a good mood. He caught someone looking at him strangely, and he gave them a warning glance -- he'd learnt that very few people wanted to mess with his kind.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:46 pm

No. 351 simply walked up to the nearest member of staff and asked for directions to the nearest lab. as he made his way towards the Laboratory the Fleshmancer took a moment to make a list of things he should do, work was much easier when you are organized. "hmmm I'll work on extending muscle release first, then I'll try to refine my Acid pills down to .5 Ph, for extra effect." a light suddenly sparked in his usually emotionless eyes "Oh and I can't forget to work on Operation Overclock"

Last edited by Orandulum on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Ah yes this is most helpful sy.therodrinn shouted out at everyone in range Guys im on a date so please try not to call me saying you have been attacked while im gone. therodrinn put on the eyepiece and started walking towards the hanger
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:36 pm

"With your right hand?" Sixx said jokingly.
Sixx walked up to Therodrinn "So, The Agency called me to go with you guys on... Whatever it is you do.
I'm Sixx and I can't wait to blow shit up with y'all. I'm also the pilot for the AVE15."

Sixx walked towards the hangar with Therodrinn, staying silent for most of the time.

Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Umbrage's ears pricked up when he heard the words "Pilot" He walked his way over to Sixx and held his hand out anticipating a hand shake. "I heard what you said, So you're a Pilot? Same here, I can drive almost anything that I come across. Cars, Planes, Helicopters even the occasional Giant Mech. So, where did you study? Where did you Practice? I think we should fly sometime" Umbrage said, somewhat quickly.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Annoyed with the intervention of umbrage therodrin again checked the time Shit im 15minutes late, sorry umbrage but i have to go now! Sixx we need to get to the base of the eiffel tower fast. grabbing sixx therodrinn made a dash towards the hanger.

((mizicho post the take off and we can be afk until jordy prods))

Last edited by Navarre on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 pm

"HEY" Umbrage shouted "I WAS TALKING TO HIM" Umbrage said even louder.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:45 pm

"GAHH. Whoever you are, come with me. I don't want to be stuck with this guy. I'll answer your questions on the way."
Sixx shoved Therodrinn off of him then punched him rather hard in the face. He then reciprocated the handshake given out to him by Umbrage and began to walk rather quickly towards the hanger.
"When you've been around for as long as I have, you learn these things. I can pilot anything from a Toyota Prius to an AC380 Carrier. The occasional giant mech and even a space shuttle."
Back to top Go down
Melexiious
The Fabulous
Melexiious

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:53 pm

"Well hi there, I'm Umbrage." Umbrage said looking at Sixx "Space shuttle you say? That's pretty awesome. But as I was saying I wanted to know where you learned. I learned from the experts my evil mastermind for a father paid for." Umbrage stopped and leaned to the side of a wall. he pulled out a Cigarette and took a puff. "What vehicle have you always wanted to fly? I could get you one. Custom Build. ...With Gyro-Cup Holders" Umbrage said somewhat gloatishly, but meant good intentions.
Back to top Go down
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
Orandulum

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:01 am

The Genius carefully added 3 drops of an unknown blue substance to a vial of orange looking liquid and watched as it turned into a vibrant shade of purple. No. 351 studied his notes for a moment "Well this appears to have turned out correct, but I won't know until I test it" he searched the laboratory for a few minutes, looking for any via specimens to test on but there were only a few spiders in a glass tank. "Well then I guess I'm going to have test on a live human"

with that he loaded the vial into a medicine delivery device and took of out the door, looking for a Volunteer to help test his new Daedalus Serum.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
Cracked Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Alasteir walked quickly through the Zeppelin. The crew was huge, but not one of them even battered an eye-lid as he walked past. This wasn't the weirdest body he'd been in. It didn't even crack the top ten. He got to his room, well, his suite, and checked one of the monitors. That ridiculous Shred was still following. Alasteir activated the kinetic barriers in the hallway outside his suite. There, a nice invisible wall for him to run into. It gave Alasteir some time, to slip into his new body, which Sy had just delivered to his room, still inside the tank stasis-gel.
Back to top Go down
Mizicho

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:23 pm

"Well, I have training. Mainly military. Did you know I was the 4th guy on the moon? There was this weird looking unicorn thing with wings, it looked really depressed and was dancing some kind of weird dance.
Anyway, come with me."

Sixx entered the craft, holding the door open for Umbrage and then closing it in Therodrinn's face. "Oops, sorry."
Sixx re-opened the door for Therodrinn and started up the craft. "All aboard flight number...." Sixx jokingly said random numbers while starting up the craft. "So, Umbrage. You may be taught by the best, but can you pull off a high-risk, high reward stunt mid-air when you have dozens of heat-seeking missiles 5 feet away from the rear of your jet?
Actually, we'd best not test that just yet."

Sixx landed the craft on the base of the cliched romantic spot Eiffel Tower.
"Well, Theo. This is where you get out. Also, give your right hand "date" these flowers."
Sixx handed Therodrinn some fresh and quite beautifully-smelling roses then closed the door behind him.
"Well enough about me. Tell me more about your past and who your parents are. I'm pretty sure you'd have some pretty good stories to tell about your insane parents with their abundant stacks of money."
Back to top Go down
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
1337ness_of_teh_n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Shred walked into the invisible wall, moderately disappointed. He was honestly expecting some action. Oh well, can't win them all.

He went to his own quarters and started playing depressive music, but substituted the words 'life is meaningless' with 'I am cheesecake man' and 'heartbroken' with 'large pee-pee'.
Back to top Go down
Navarre

Navarre

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Thanks pilot. Meet you here in 1 1/2 hours hopefully you can fly this thing to NY in 1/2 hour. Have an elven dime. taking the flowers and turning to leave therodrinn turned back to sixxWhere did you get these???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agency   The Agency - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Agency
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Role-Playing :: In-Character-
Jump to: